AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 6
  • Katie

Katie Schreiber · Getting married on 11/09/2019

She was amazing

Our DJ was phenomenal. She knew how to read the crowd and made sure everything was going how I wanted. I had a lot of guests wanting her information because they thought she was great.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • F

Fahm Cottle · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome and easy to work with

Garrett was a great DJ. He was very organized and patient. There was a language barrier at times and he made it go smooth. He accommodated guests after asking if it was okay. Very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Amanda Tate · Married on 06/08/2019

You will be thrilled with AMS Entertainment!

Fun, professional, patient, helpful ... I could keep going. Todd and team were a key element in making our big day the best. From processional to recessional music, cocktail hour and dinner music, managing our toasts and then getting the dance party started and going, Todd managed it all with confidence and calmness. We didn't stress or worry! Oh, and the photo booth is a must have ... everyone (from the youngest kids to the oldest ones) spent time in the photo booth; we even have photo booth pics of guests who didn't know each other before the wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Stephanie Angeles · Married on 06/01/2019

Great DJ! I am so happy with our decision to have AMS DJ our wedding.

Todd and Ray were always responsive with any questions or changes we had leading up to the big day.

Ray was our DJ and on the day of our wedding he was there early and communicating with our vendors. He made sure we stayed on schedule, interacted tastefully with our guests, and played great music!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding Service & Professionalism!

AMS was recommended to us by a friend for our wedding - and we couldn't be happier we chose them. Todd was my point of contact from start to finish, and he made our wedding so special. Everything we did was unique to our day. I had some song selections and arrangements that I wanted a bit customized, and Todd was able to help me out and make everything perfect for us. The whole day ran smoothly and with their guidance, it went off without a hitch!

AMS is truly a one-stop shop when it comes to DJ and entertainment. They are so professional and fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Giovanni

Giovanni Ventresca · Married on 04/13/2019

Giovanni & Irina Ventresca

Todd coordinated with us and was the MC at our wedding. They really go above and beyond. We were planning a wedding in Fresno from the bay area. Todd met with us after hours on Saturday and explained their service. During the wedding Todd was in top of every detail and order of events. Their team really makes the day special. Thanks AMS!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

Best entertainment around!

They rocked it! Such good energy and music choices. They helped make our reception epic. Having a ton of guests it’s hard to gauge how the dance floor will mesh... but these boys had everyone from 5 year olds to 85 year olds dancing! Even the prep meetings before our wedding we’re a breeze. I couldn’t have been luckier to have these guys bust out the jams for us. Thanks guys!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ Service

AMS handled our wedding perfectly. From our pre-ceremony music to our last dance, they handled every one of our requests perfectly. Dwight, our DJ for the night, was a delight to work with and was very professional!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Munsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Ahh-mazing!!

Where do I begin? Todd was amazing, professional, spectacular and more! He was flexible in accommodating our last minute changes. He kept us on time and on track even when the money dance lasted three songs longer than anticipated!! Thank you a million times over and over!!! Our wedding was ran seamlessly because of you!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Would pick them again!

From the start AMS was very professioanl. I had no idea on the DJ and anytime I mentioned to a vendor AMS was our DJ, they said good choice.
    The website used to pick our music likes and dislikes was easy to use. A few days before our wedding we got a call from our DJ, Randy. He was just checking in to make sure of the important songs, like grand entrance, first dance and such. On the big day he was there early and was all set up and ready to go long before our guests arrived. He checked in with us throughout the night, but not too much, to make sure we were doing okay. He interacted just enough wit the guests and was quick to change up the music a little bit when asked. Overall, I was super happy and would definitely use AMS again.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Heather Watson · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj/mc

We hired AMS for our fall wedding. Todd did an amazing job! He was organized and kept everything in order throughout the reception and ceremony. He took into account all our personal requests and made it happen. There’s so much planning that goes into a wedding and you want everything to be perfect on that day and Todd was able to do that. He wasn’t just a DJ, he was a fantastic MC and we received so many complements. I would definitely recommend AMS and will use them in the future for other big events. Thanks Todd for making our day special.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jess E · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Entertainment Company!

My husband and I were married on October 5, 2018 at Viansa Winery in Sonoma. Initially, I spoke with Joe, from AMS, who talked me through what I envisioned our wedding to look like. He really listened and worked with me to figure out what package would fit us best. Later, closer to the the date, I connected with Francis at the AMS location. She was so friendly and was ready for me before I got there. We talked through details such as what song to play when, names of key people and so forth. She was very helpful during this process. AMS has a great online portal that I could frequently update prior to our wedding. It was so easy to make changes! Our DJ, Rod, was great!! He has such a fun, easy going style. All of our guests had a great time on the dance floor and during the cocktail hour. Overall it was a great process from start to finish working with AMS. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cobi · Married on 09/15/2018

I would recommend this company to anyone, they were so on top of everything! They were always there with any questions I had, and made everything stress free for me the night of our wedding! Great people and great service!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I were absolutely please by the service provided by AMS! Our wedding was such a success with no problems. Everybody was on the dance floor and Dwight was amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

I have to say I am so impressed with how our DJ was. He was fun outgoing and even got on the dance floor he was amazing. Thank you so much for help making my night come true. Thank you.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    AMS Entertainment 7
    AMS Entertainment 8
    AMS Entertainment 9
    AMS Entertainment 10
    AMS Entertainment 11
    AMS Entertainment 12

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Todd and Randy were so easy to work with! Randy made our wedding run smoothly and the dance floor was always full! The photobooth addition was also ran well!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

John · Married on 06/02/2018

AMS did a great job ensuring our wedding reception in June 2018 was special. Our DJ, Todd, was service-focused and always looking to help tailor the experience to make it our own. From the pre-wedding planning to the day-of execution, we were in good hands. We had specific ideas about what music should be played throughout the evening and Todd was happy to accommodate our needs, while also giving us good advice on how to organize the reception. Additionally, Todd checked with us often during the reception to make sure were enjoying ourselves and happy with the way things were going. We highly recommend AMS to anyone in the area who needs a wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kanisha · Married on 05/19/2018

Dwight from AMS was an awesome DJ! He did a great job coordinating, and he kept things running so smoothly. We were running behind, due to another vendor being late, and Dwight was quick to ask what he could do to speed things along. My day would not have been the same without him! I cannot say enough good things about him. The staff from the photo booth were also very flexible given that we were behind schedule, and they were only supposed to be there for two hours. All in all, great experience with AMS entertainment. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/04/2018

Everyone was so helpful in the process and very flexible with last minute changes. We appreciate every person we interacted with before and during the wedding. Everyone was so attentive to our needs and we were able to enjoy ourselves without worrying about the small details. Thank you so much for allowing us to have such a memorable day!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Cierra · Married on 04/28/2018

AMS is amazing! Their online planner made everything music wise leading up to the day smooth, easy, and fun! They were professional, timely, friendly, organized, and entertaining. We had Dwight for our wedding day and were very pleased with everything he did for us!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Briana · Married on 04/21/2018

AMS did an amazing job entertaining our wedding guests! Not only was the music perfect, the service from our DJ was perfect. My husband and I sat back and enjoyed our wedding while our DJ did all of the coordination. My favorite part was while taking pictures he brought over drinks and food to keep us going. Everything was perfect I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding. Great job AMS!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding went perfectly. Thank you.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Mia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had Joey DJ or wedding and it was far beyond anything we could’ve asked for! Joey played such amazing music that no one wanted to even leave the wedding. He made sure everything was on schedule and even gave us fun ideas like me (the bride) acting like I was throwing my bouquet to get the crowd to laugh and he was always open to what people wanted to play and still made sure to double check with us before he played the music. We also got the photo booth and now have even more memories from the wedding to look back on! Our guest were giving us compliments left and right about Joey and how great he is!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

Todd was excellent!! He did my brothers wedding so obviously we were going to use him for mine!! He is punctual, professional, and loads of fun! Recommend highly!!

Sent on 05/12/2018