AMS Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Sarah H. Married on 04/02/2022

Organized and professional

Todd from AMS Entertainment took our wedding from hectic to organized and elevated. We spent months thinking a friend of ours was going to play some music off of his phone for our reception and ceremony. When I told this to my photographer, she immediately said that was a bad idea and referred us to AMS. Booking them was extremely easy and their prices were competitive. After booking, I met with Todd and Ray and we went through every part of my wedding. They helped a scatter brain bride even make a wedding timeline, forcing me to be organized- which I appreciate 1000000%. Also, when I didn’t know what kind of music/ song was appropriate for the section of the day, they pointed me in the right direction and provided me a long list of suggestions. I believe without their organization and great music my wedding would not have been as fun! I would definitely be hiring them for any other events we have!
    Sierra A. Married on 03/15/2022

Amazing Experience, Incredible Service, So Much Fun!

We used AMS for our wedding that was held in Fresno. Dwight was our assigned DJ and he was incredibly energetic and helped keep things organized while also getting the party started. I have had a number of our wedding guests reach out since for their information because they were so impressed by AMS. We also added on the photo booth, and I could not be happier that we chose to do so! Thank you, AMS, for an amazing night.
    Melanie O. Married on 02/04/2022

Perfect DJ

We had Todd work our wedding and we couldn’t have wished for a better DJ he definitely knew what he was doing!! 10/10
    Cristian L. Married on 10/30/2021

Absolutely Incredible

Ray was outstanding. Went above and beyond to make our day that much more special. Will be recommending him to all of our friends and family. 11/10
  • Danika
    Danika A. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Wedding DJ!

We booked Todd with AMS as our wedding DJ on a recommendation from our photographer, Nikki Ryan, and I’m so glad we did!! He did an excellent job coordinating the order of events and keeping everyone on schedule and did so in a fun and very professional way. Everything flowed perfectly thanks to him and once the dancing got started, he kept the party going! He gave us plenty of options to customize our music selection and was excellent at reading the room and interacting with us and our guests. I had envisioned a classy and fun event and Todd 100% delivered. If you’re looking for a wedding DJ in the Central Valley and want to be sure your event is perfect, AMS is the way to go!

Kennedy K. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing! Todd listened to every need and question I had!!

10 out of 10! Todd was very attentive to every need and question I had! I would definitely use AMS again!
    Alexis Married on 10/02/2021

Soo amazing!

Amazing experience with Ray! He was awesome, did everything we asked and more. Our friends were saying how amazing our DJ was and that was one of the main things we wanted to happen. He delivered all we asked and more! Highly Recommend!
  • David
    David F. Married on 09/27/2021

Perfect Wine Country DJ

Alex was absolutely fantastic. He had the dance floor filled all night. His transitions between parts of the evening were seamless. Just thrilled to had him as a part of our evening.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 09/24/2021

Definitely Recommend!

Ray was our DJ for our wedding and we are beyond happy with having him. He was attentive, responsive and made sure that all decisions were approved by my husband or myself. The music was great, it was a mix of everything, there isn't anyone who didn't enjoy it. Thank you so much for everything Ray, you were amazing and Chris and I appreciate you so much!
    Joyce H. Married on 09/10/2021

Best DJ in town!

Todd was our DJ and really took the time to make sure no song was repeated in our song selection. Everything was set up in a timely manner and the photobooth assistant was so kind and helpful. They were all kind and Todd always made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure we were on time. Best DJ in town!😁
  • Y
    Yolanda A. Married on 09/05/2021

Son's Wedding

Highly recommend AMS Entertainment DJ music for your event ...Todd Henry, our DJ, and Ken Katz, Photo Booth assistant, were exceptional. They are both very professional, have great personalities, posse great communication skills, and know their audience. The DJ took charge but was flexible when circumstances dictated. Todd was very skilled in making sure everything ran smoothly.

AMS provided the sound system for everyone and music services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception; so no extra work was required by us. This was very helpful and appreciated!

Megan R. Married on 08/14/2021

Just what i wanted!

We had Todd for our wedding and he was incredible! People danced the whole time and it was so fun. It was exactly what i had hoped for in a dj.
    Pete Married on 07/24/2021

Fantastic Experience

Couldn't have been happier.

Our DJ, Alex, was attentive and gave great advice. Most importantly he listened to our preferences and created an amazing experience. Would hire again 10/10
    Alicia Married on 05/15/2021

Highlight of our wedding

Everything was on que from the ceremony, first dances, and partying! I was honestly nervous about the music timing when we walked down the aisle and walking back out but everything was so perfect. Communication was great, I would never go with another DJ service for any future event. They have won us over.
  • ARTICIA
    Articia R. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing job

AMS entertainment was just wonderful for our wedding. They were were so organized and professional throughout the whole process. Our DJ Dwight went over and beyond to make our day special. When needing to improvise he did so without even being asked. My husband and myself wouldn't have even noticed but it was noticed by our guests, how well he dealt with certain situations. Everyone was raving about how fun the night and the music was perfect for our crowd. Thank you again AMS Entertainment.
    Lindsey V. Married on 04/09/2021

Perfect Wedding DJ

Todd was an awesome DJ for our wedding. Our favorite compliment of the night was when our guests would tell us that they had never seen a dance floor at a wedding so packed for such a long period of time. Thanks AMS!
  • Ali
    Ali A. Married on 02/27/2021

They Keep You In Mind

We had Ray DJ our wedding and it was wonderful!! He made sure that we enjoyed our day and accommodated and took care of all of our wants and needs.
    We highly recommend. :)
    Cassandra K. Married on 01/30/2021

Dwight the DJ is awesome!

My husband and I just got married and we were so amazed and blessed by our DJ Dwight and the overall professionalism from AMS Entertainment! Having a great DJ at your wedding is huge and Dwight did not disappoint! He was very attentive and kept the ball rolling so that our guests were constantly entertained! He executed our timeline amazingly! I also worked with Ray leading up to our wedding and he was excellent! He made sure all the details were perfect! We will absolutely be recommending AMS to anyone we can!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/07/2020

You won't go wrong with AMS!!!

AMS did a great job from beginning to end of our wedding - even while enduring some pretty cold and wet weather! From ceremony music through to toasts and dance music - everything went smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time! I loved that you have your own portal to customize your music choices/requests - makes everything so simple. We would definitely recommend them for anyone's event.
    Alva A. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

We found AMS through other recommendations on wedding planner websites. This incredibly professional company is dedicated to making sure your event goes seamless. They have easy online tools so that you can outline what you’re looking for along with song choices.
    Our DJ for our wedding was Heather Yslas,
    She was so helpful during the planning process and offered great suggestions for areas in which I I had no knowledge of. She made sure that throughout the course of our reception things were moving smoothly and timely, and when it was open dance floor she in tune with the guests mood! Everyone had an excellent time dancing the night away and we’re so impressed with her abilities.
    Could not recommend Heather enough, and will be using her for any future events!
    Nicole P. Married on 10/10/2020

AMS was excellent

AMS was great to work with. I am very happy I chose to work with AMS and have them DJ my wedding!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/10/2020

Exceeds all expectations

AMS Entertainment and our DJ Ray were absolutely AMAZING!! Communication with AMS throughout the whole wedding planning process exceeded my expectations. Ray took his time to get to know us as a couple and our family and added his personal touch and input to our wedding and made it spectacular. We will forever be grateful for their services and their support on our wedding day, Ray went above and beyond the whole time and truly made our wedding memorable, it would have not been the same without him!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!! If I could give more then 5 starts I would.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 10/10/2020

Wolf Lakes 10-10-20

AMS did an amazing job from start to finish
    Worked with us when we needed to change things last minute. Heather was an awesome DJ. Photobooth was a hit! All around a great vendor. Highly recommend.
  • Brooke Henriksen
    Brooke H. Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent!

We had a great experience with AMS entertainment. They were so helpful all the way leading up to the wedding and our DJ made the night amazing! We had Dwight as our DJ and he constantly checked in on us to make sure we were happy with how things were going. 10/10 recommend!