162 Reviews for AMS Entertainment DJ's * Photo Booths * Up Lighting * & Much More

Microphones (10)
Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)
162 AMS Entertainment DJ's * Photo Booths * Up Lighting * & Much More Reviews

Todd and Randy were so easy to work with! Randy made our wedding run smoothly and the dance floor was always full! The photobooth addition was also ran well!!

Profile Picture Jamie , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

AMS did a great job ensuring our wedding reception in June 2018 was special. Our DJ, Todd, was service-focused and always looking to help tailor the experience to make it our own. From the pre-wedding planning to the day-of execution, we were in good hands. We had specific ideas about what music should be played throughout the evening and Todd was happy to accommodate our needs, while also giving us good advice on how to organize the reception. Additionally, Todd checked with us often during the reception to make sure were enjoying ourselves and happy with the way things were going. We highly recommend AMS to anyone in the area who needs a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture John, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dwight from AMS was an awesome DJ! He did a great job coordinating, and he kept things running so smoothly. We were running behind, due to another vendor being late, and Dwight was quick to ask what he could do to speed things along. My day would not have been the same without him! I cannot say enough good things about him. The staff from the photo booth were also very flexible given that we were behind schedule, and they were only supposed to be there for two hours. All in all, great experience with AMS entertainment. I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Kanisha, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everyone was so helpful in the process and very flexible with last minute changes. We appreciate every person we interacted with before and during the wedding. Everyone was so attentive to our needs and we were able to enjoy ourselves without worrying about the small details. Thank you so much for allowing us to have such a memorable day!

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

AMS is amazing! Their online planner made everything music wise leading up to the day smooth, easy, and fun! They were professional, timely, friendly, organized, and entertaining. We had Dwight for our wedding day and were very pleased with everything he did for us!

Profile Picture Cierra, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMS did an amazing job entertaining our wedding guests! Not only was the music perfect, the service from our DJ was perfect. My husband and I sat back and enjoyed our wedding while our DJ did all of the coordination. My favorite part was while taking pictures he brought over drinks and food to keep us going. Everything was perfect I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding. Great job AMS!!

Profile Picture Briana , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding went perfectly. Thank you.

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Joey DJ or wedding and it was far beyond anything we could’ve asked for! Joey played such amazing music that no one wanted to even leave the wedding. He made sure everything was on schedule and even gave us fun ideas like me (the bride) acting like I was throwing my bouquet to get the crowd to laugh and he was always open to what people wanted to play and still made sure to double check with us before he played the music. We also got the photo booth and now have even more memories from the wedding to look back on! Our guest were giving us compliments left and right about Joey and how great he is!

Profile Picture Mia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Todd was excellent!! He did my brothers wedding so obviously we were going to use him for mine!! He is punctual, professional, and loads of fun! Recommend highly!!

Profile Picture Katie , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used AMS Entertainment for my wedding in March and they did an awesome job. They would contact me regarding any questions I had before the wedding and set up an appointment to go over everything to make sure everything was in line. They also contacted all my vendors to communicate with them on the timeline and to make sure everyone was on the same page. During my wedding they made sure to keep following up with me to see if I needed anything or wanted to make an adjustment. I didn't need a wedding planner during my day due to there quality service and professionalism. I highly recommend AMS Entertainment for your next event.

Profile Picture Amber, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would def use them again in the future! Highly recommend! Ray, who was our DJ at our wedding did an amazing job. Our guests enjoyed him... so do we!

Profile Picture Blia, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely do the Job!!! Thanks AMS!

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were very happy with AMS. The office staff was easy to get ahold of and very helpful. Ray answered all of our questions. Dwight, our DJ, was wonderful to work with. We met a few weeks before the wedding to talk about the music for our ceremony and reception. He took care in making sure he knew how to pronounce the names of all the people in the wedding party. He was available to talk to the weeks leading up to the wedding and even added a song to our ceremony a couple of days before the big day. He also called the day before just to touch base and make sure we were all set. The ceremony and reception ran smoothly. We enjoyed hearing the music we picked and our guests enjoyed dancing the night away.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd did a wonderful job at our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Jenn, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great company to work with! I would highly recommend them for anyone’s event.

Profile Picture Gina, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Todd was amazing to work with. He helped make our wedding memorable and so much fun. He made sure to keep us in the loop about what would be going on next and made sure there weren’t any changes we wanted. The reception was a blast. Everyone kept saying how much fun the wedding was and how awesome the DJ was. I would definitely recommend Todd to everyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was awesome and knew what to play before we could think of it! It was like he was reading our minds! He was fun and energetic! Thank you AMS!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Todd and Ray are the best. From start to finish they took excellent care of us and were very responsive whenever we sent them an email or left them a voicemail. They helped us through the whole process from start to finish and gave us great advice to help ensure our day would go accordingly.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Todd Did a great job! We were very happy with everything!

Profile Picture Alisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for making this process so easy, fun, and memorable for us.

Profile Picture Serena, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are amazing! We planned our wedding from out of state and they were very good with communication. Dwight was an amazing DJ, kept the party alive all night. Thank you all, highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ in the Fresno area :)

Profile Picture Jane, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMS is amazing. They really had their stuff together. As controlling as I am, they did everything as I would have and I didn't have a worry in the world. He kept the crowd entertained and the timeline on point. This company is worth every penny I paid, if not more!

Profile Picture Rena, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Todd was great! The music was perfect, he was extremely helpful and attentive and we had an absolute blast! Thanks Todd!

Profile Picture Evan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

AMS was professional and responsive from start to finish. They accommodated my special requests and made planning super easy with their online planner. The day of the wedding was perfect. Ray was courteous, and professional. He kept the timing of the whole night on point and everything was smooth. He kept everyone dancing and having a good time with his mix of music. I would recommend AMS to anyone. Thank you for helping make my day amazing!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews