AMS Entertainment Reviews

205 | Selma, CA

205 Reviews for AMS Entertainment

Alicia · Married on 05/15/2021

Highlight of our wedding

Everything was on que from the ceremony, first dances, and partying! I was honestly nervous about the music timing when we walked down the aisle and walking back out but everything was so perfect. Communication was great, I would never go with another DJ service for any future event. They have won us over.

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • ARTICIA

Articia R. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing job

AMS entertainment was just wonderful for our wedding. They were were so organized and professional throughout the whole process. Our DJ Dwight went over and beyond to make our day special. When needing to improvise he did so without even being asked. My husband and myself wouldn't have even noticed but it was noticed by our guests, how well he dealt with certain situations. Everyone was raving about how fun the night and the music was perfect for our crowd. Thank you again AMS Entertainment.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Lindsey V. · Married on 04/09/2021

Perfect Wedding DJ

Todd was an awesome DJ for our wedding. Our favorite compliment of the night was when our guests would tell us that they had never seen a dance floor at a wedding so packed for such a long period of time. Thanks AMS!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Ali

Ali A. · Married on 02/27/2021

They Keep You In Mind

We had Ray DJ our wedding and it was wonderful!! He made sure that we enjoyed our day and accommodated and took care of all of our wants and needs.
    We highly recommend. :)

Sent on 03/15/2021

Cassandra K. · Married on 01/30/2021

Dwight the DJ is awesome!

My husband and I just got married and we were so amazed and blessed by our DJ Dwight and the overall professionalism from AMS Entertainment! Having a great DJ at your wedding is huge and Dwight did not disappoint! He was very attentive and kept the ball rolling so that our guests were constantly entertained! He executed our timeline amazingly! I also worked with Ray leading up to our wedding and he was excellent! He made sure all the details were perfect! We will absolutely be recommending AMS to anyone we can!

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2020

You won't go wrong with AMS!!!

AMS did a great job from beginning to end of our wedding - even while enduring some pretty cold and wet weather! From ceremony music through to toasts and dance music - everything went smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time! I loved that you have your own portal to customize your music choices/requests - makes everything so simple. We would definitely recommend them for anyone's event.

Sent on 11/14/2020

Alva A. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

We found AMS through other recommendations on wedding planner websites. This incredibly professional company is dedicated to making sure your event goes seamless. They have easy online tools so that you can outline what you’re looking for along with song choices.
    Our DJ for our wedding was Heather Yslas,
    She was so helpful during the planning process and offered great suggestions for areas in which I I had no knowledge of. She made sure that throughout the course of our reception things were moving smoothly and timely, and when it was open dance floor she in tune with the guests mood! Everyone had an excellent time dancing the night away and we’re so impressed with her abilities.
    Could not recommend Heather enough, and will be using her for any future events!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wolf Lakes 10-10-20

AMS did an amazing job from start to finish
    Worked with us when we needed to change things last minute. Heather was an awesome DJ. Photobooth was a hit! All around a great vendor. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Nicole P. · Married on 10/10/2020

AMS was excellent

AMS was great to work with. I am very happy I chose to work with AMS and have them DJ my wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceeds all expectations

AMS Entertainment and our DJ Ray were absolutely AMAZING!! Communication with AMS throughout the whole wedding planning process exceeded my expectations. Ray took his time to get to know us as a couple and our family and added his personal touch and input to our wedding and made it spectacular. We will forever be grateful for their services and their support on our wedding day, Ray went above and beyond the whole time and truly made our wedding memorable, it would have not been the same without him!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!! If I could give more then 5 starts I would.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Brooke Henriksen

Brooke H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent!

We had a great experience with AMS entertainment. They were so helpful all the way leading up to the wedding and our DJ made the night amazing! We had Dwight as our DJ and he constantly checked in on us to make sure we were happy with how things were going. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Emily

Emily M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding DJ

AMS helped make our big day absolutely perfect! They were so easy to work with and were so helpful when we had to postpone our wedding. Dwight did the best at making sure our dance floor was busy the whole night and he knew what was happening at all times. He was very nice, professional, and so easy to talk to. Thank you AMS, everyone we have talked to has said they had so much fun at our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Kelsey W. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Ray was literally the best dj ever. Checked on us all night told us where to go what to do. Got our drinks he is amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Andrea L. · Married on 07/25/2020

Awesome AMS

If you want a class act MC and DJ that cares more about you as couple than the bottom line, hands down go with AMS. Even through all the chaos and curve balls that COVID created, Todd was there troubleshooting and bouncing ideas with us. I think it speaks volumes that during a pandemic, Todd wanted us to enjoy our day more than anything. He was with us whether we needed to postpone the wedding, when we forced to change the location 10 days out, and meet with us via zoom multiple times during the week. We didn’t realize it until after the wedding that Todd was with us every step of the way, and checking in us throughout the night. AMS really did make the wedding flow by smoothly.
    Thank you for your dedication to us and being in our corner when we needed someone there to guide us through the unknown.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Lindsey M. · Married on 06/19/2020

Highly recommended and Awesome Experience

I would highly recommend. Very professional, great music, and all around an amazing experience. You made Nick and my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Amy

Amy K. · Married on 03/20/2020

Awesome customer service experience!

These guys went out of their way to make my wedding memorable and perfect. Ray was so much fun but also very professional. Thanks so much AMS entertainment!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Pam

Pam W. · Married on 03/10/2020

Exceptional DJ

We highly recommend Ray at AMS Entertainment as your next DJ for any event you are planning. He was extremely helpful and professional for our daughter and son in laws wedding. He was very attentive to bride and groom to make sure all went smooth and flawless. He kept the evening on track and the dance floor packed. Never a dull moment.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Vanessa V. · Married on 02/29/2020

Our DJ had everyone at our wedding dancing!

Our DJ Dwight from AMS Entertainment was great. Our wedding was a Mexican/White wedding and we were worried about the music that would be played. We wanted both sides of party to enjoy the music. Some spanish music, some english music, etc. These guys know what they are doing. Dwight had everyone dancing with the perfect mix of music. Timely, professional, courteous. I have nothing but great things to say. From beginning to end of the entire booking process was a breeze. My fiance and I were not worried at all. The DJ worked closely with our event coordinator at Wolf Lakes and our wedding was AMAZING! I would book them again and definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Katherine W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Taylor wedding was a blast thanks to AMS Entertainment!

Ray and AMS entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and took every request my kids had. The photo booth was a lot of fun and was a huge hit. Go with AMS. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/04/2021
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 01/17/2020

Awesome DJ and service!

Ray was the best DJ/MC we could have asked for. He kept things fun, was super attentive, and made sure to find me or my husband throughout the night to make sure we were having fun and on the same page. When we ran ahead of schedule he whipped out a wedding game and entertained us and our guests until we were back on track. Such a great guy 1000/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 11/09/2019

She was amazing

Our DJ was phenomenal. She knew how to read the crowd and made sure everything was going how I wanted. I had a lot of guests wanting her information because they thought she was great.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2019

Ray with AMS is the man!

Wow, what a fun wedding thanks to AMS specifcally Ray. Our dance floor was poppin’ the whole night! Everyone commented on how fun it was. We even played a fun drinking game that I prediscussed with ray that was a huge hit! He was so helpful, even when our timelines changed he was on top of it! Never had to worry about any of the details because he was prepped and ready. Made the night seamless. Thanks Ray!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Angela P. · Married on 09/27/2019

Fun and amazing!

Our wedding went so smoothly with AMS entertainment! I’m thankful we got referred to them! They will make your wedding fun and stress free!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • F

Fahm C. · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome and easy to work with

Garrett was a great DJ. He was very organized and patient. There was a language barrier at times and he made it go smooth. He accommodated guests after asking if it was okay. Very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/29/2019