Amplified Digital Entertainment Reviews

92 | Dayton, OH

92 Reviews for Amplified Digital Entertainment

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent Job!!!

We had an outside ceremony and reception. They set up everything up and the sound was great. Renee did an great job moving everything forward at the reception and got the dance floor hopping. She was like having a wedding planner at the reception!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! Your family and guests were amazing and fun! I loved the song you walked down to, and plan on giving that song suggestion to other brides :)

Lauren Hawkins · Married on 10/10/2020

Out of their way to make our day!

I can’t say enough. They Went out of their way to make our day special. Every song, I wished they played. They even created a special wedding mash up we wanted to surprise our guests. The backlighting was beautiful and everyone enjoyed the music.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You and Josh were amazing to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Your dance and rap battle to the mash up was awesome! Congrats again to you both!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision made

Best DJ ever and easy going! Very understanding and professional!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer you are an amazing. We are sincerely greatful for your reviews, and how awesome you were at the wedding. Your graceful, kind, patient demeanor throughout your wedding with everything going on was awesome.

Kirstin Elliott · Married on 09/26/2020

The time of my life

bill is top notch, hands down, literally the best dj !
    he was the whole reason my wedding turned out the way it did. i was very disappointed in my food because it wasn’t what i paid for. it was absolutely disgusting to the point i didn’t even eat, but bill definitely had me feeling better about the situation because he kept cracking jokes about the processed bags of corn bread ! 🤣

he played such a great selection of music. i don’t think i left that dance floor once. i hadn’t seen my dad in 9 years & he allowed my dad to sing “purple rain” to me. my dad use to sing it to my mother when we were kids. i completely lost it. & because of that it made my sisters want to dance with my dad too. i definitely think after that, my sisters & i will have a relationship with my dad. BECAUSE OF BILL. that was definitely the high light of my night dancing with my dad.

not only did he go above & beyond to make my entire night everything i wanted & so much more he was one of thee most kindest people i have encountered. i highly recommend him for any event ! & yes bill, even birthday parties ☺️🤣

Sent on 09/28/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww Kirstin I teared up for that review. Brides like you are the reason I am passionate, and love what I do.

Even though everything wasn't perfect you didn't flip out, and turn the switch into bridezilla. You were paitient, calm, kind, and such an amazing person to work with.

I was truly honored to be apart of your wedding. It was so much fun with the crazy party, and to be able to facilitate a better relationship with your family. I sincerely hope you can mend things and move forward, you deserve it you are such an awesome person.
  • Suzi

Suzi Kilburn · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent!

Such wonderful people to work with! They were very organized and did such a good job taking charge of the reception since me and my husband were so busy with guest! They were so cool with us picking our our whole playlist. Great prices with the photo booth in the package as well! Would totally recommend them (I already have!) to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Suzi! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! The bonfire, fireworks, and everything was amazing! For me personally, I enjoyed the the little things that had the memory of your mom being a part of your wedding. This was truly a memorable wedding. Thank you again!
  • Ciara

Ciara Poppa · Married on 09/05/2020

The Best Wedding DJ

We love Bill!! He provided a questionnaire for us to fill out before the big day and we met in person to get on the same page! We cared a lot about the music so we gave him a lot of requests and he played every song we asked and didn’t play the ones we didn’t! Bill absolutely rocks and all the guests kept saying how awesome he did! His prices are proportional to his services and we recommend him to everyone! Looking for a DJ we noticed big companies sent out one of their DJs you never actually met before your wedding day and we were not comfortable with that. Your DJ keeps your wedding on track the day of and he is in charge if your guests have a good time or not. It meant the world to us that Bill is the one we booked with, met before, and the one at our wedding. His photo booth was awesome too! It’s open and they print however many people are in the picture prints so everyone gets to take those home. 10/10 recommend Bill!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Ciara thank you so much not only were you such a beautiful bride on the outside but inside too! I admire your beauty & grace, but also you both make an awesome couple.
    When's the next party, I loved entertaining you, your husband, family & friends.

Also thank you so much for the review..

Allyson Koesters · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent service

They made my wedding run so smoothly and played the best music and played everything we asked! Even helped me coordinate a song to sing love for my husband! They were so nice, responsive to any and every question, and really cared about our experience.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww thank you so much Allyson! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You did very well at singing to Corey! Congrats to you both!

Abby Long · Married on 07/11/2020

Fun and Organized

These guys did a great job at our wedding this past July. Bill was very easy to work with and even though I was a little tardy with getting him our music lists he still got it down just the way we wanted it. They ensured that my timeline of events was followed and worked very well with the caterers and venue staff. Bill has a lot of fun game/dance ideas to get the crowd involved and keeps them entertained all night. We highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Abby, we really appreciate your paitience & understanding with all the craziness that ensued with the weather and having to move things around. You were not only a beautiful bride on the outside but inside as well. It was our pleasure & honor to be apart of your wedding.

Ryan Ballard · Married on 07/11/2020

So Much Fun

We loved them! They played perfect music for our guests to enjoy! The playlists changed based on the crowd. Perfect and entertaining. Thank you for making our reception so fun!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ryan! It was my pleasure to work with you and Katie! You two were an amazing couple ! Thank you for choosing us !
  • Chris

Chris Pickett · Married on 07/10/2020

Incredible Job

Did a great job, kept everyone on point, brought lots of lighting, couldn't have asked for any better.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Chris & Amy you were both fun to work with. I also like how you stepped out of your comfort zone and put on a show.

Your friends & family were so exciting to entertain, I had a great time. I wish you both the best. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Kylee · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing DJ!

Bill was the DJ for our wedding, and he was AMAZING to work with! He made sure that everyone had a great time and easily got everyone on the dance floor! He was so easy to work with and made our night so memorable! We got so many compliments on how great the DJ and music were that night.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kylee, for your awesome review, and for being a sweet beautiful bride. Your family helped me in making your day special, especially Logan's dad. I also really appreciate how they treated me as part of the wedding. I loved DJ-ing this wedding and partying with you & your family, thank you to your mom for recommending us. I wish you both an amazing life together.

Angie Geiman · Married on 11/30/2019

Great experience!!!

Bill from Amplified Digital Entertainment is very professional, pricing is great, and got back to me right away about my daughter’s wedding!!! I would highly recommend their DJ services. I was also pleased to know they offer photo booth services as well!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Dan

Dan Smith · Married on 11/09/2019

Above and beyond great

We had Patrick and he was so thorough and professional. He had a major death in the family two weeks prior to our wedding and still put us at ease letting us know he would do our wedding. Honestly you can’t go wrong with these guys, they were such a deal and so incredibly professional and flexible with their schedules.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Dan thank you so much you both were so thoughtful with the card, I was envious you weren't my bride & groom. You two are amazing for your understanding & paitience. We can only wish for more brides & grooms like you.
    Thank you for having us be apart of your wedding Patrick said it was sincerly an hour to be apart of it.

Kelsey Schirmer · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome dj

Our DJ did an amazing job! He had everyone of the dance floor having a great time! He was great with last minute song request and making sure the wedding stayed on time! Very respectful and nice! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for such a sweet review I (Camden) appreciate it, I had a great time as well. Your wedding went perfect and the venue was really beautiful. I hope for more weddings like yours in the future.
  • Chelsee

Chelsee · Married on 10/19/2019

Best ever!!!

They were so attentive and friendly! Asked questions to make sure you got exactly what you wanted and expected. Very professional and nice! Made the process so easy and even adapted to my schedule change the day before the wedding with no problem! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Hi Chelsee, Renee mentioned she loved decorating the up-lights for your wedding. She also liked working with you! We both wish you both the best, and hope your honeymoon was amazing.

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome DJ

Up lighting and photo booth was a wonderful addition to this amazing DJ!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the awesome review. I liked your choice in up-light color. It was my pleasure to be apart of your wedding. In addition, it was fun entertaining you, your husband, and your guests.
    Thanks for choosing me to be your DJ.
    I wish you both an amazing life together!
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 10/05/2019

Great DJ!!

Bill is a great DJ!! Had a blast!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brynn

Brynn · Married on 09/29/2019

Awesome, family fun vibe! Great variety of music to get people to DANCE!

Bill did an amazing job of communicating, planning, and executing my vision for our ceremony and reception. He responded quickly whenever I had questions and he was very organized/prepared. Very professional and he did a fantastic job of creating the family fun atmosphere I was going for. Highly recommend!! Thank you, Bill for making our special day so fun for us and all our gurlests!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Brynn... It was alot of fun doing the shoe game, and entertaining you & your guests for your wedding. I also loved working with you to get all the info needed. You responded so fast and was such an easy bride to work with.
    Thank you for being so amazing to work with too!
  • Michelle

Macy Starry · Married on 08/30/2019

Bill went above and beyond!

This was our first experience with a DJ and it was wonderful! Bill was so helpful and always very prompt in getting back with me. On the wedding day, he went above and beyond in every way! I would definitely use this DJ again! He made the day truly memorable and was simply amazing!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww thank you Macy so much for the very sweet review. I also loved working with your mom (Michelle) she was amazing! So happy the weather turned out, and I was able to convince you to do the shoe game your friends & family loved it.
    I wish you both the best be safe I know you have a long trip home.

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent experience!

Bill was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He even went out of his way to accommodate our silliness and host our own lip sync battle. It was a flawless Night. Recommend his services 100%!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jennifer, you and your family & friends were so much fun with the lip sync battle. I also appreciate how you made me feel like a family. You both are such a loving couple. I also liked how he serenaded you with your bride walk song.
    I wish you both so much happiness and love, thank you for having me as your DJ.
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 06/22/2019

So grateful

Bill from Amplified Digital Entertainment did such a fantastic job as our wedding DJ and MC. He had a comprehensive questionnaire in order to make sure we were on the same page. He kept the ceremony flowing smoothly and made sure that not only the bride and groom were happy but all of our guests. All of his timing was perfect. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. Look no further! You’ve found your wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

I love your review thank you Mikayla.
    The party and energy from your wedding is another reason we love doing weddings. This party was so much fun I wanted to DJ till 1100pm at least.
    I felt the energy from your friends & family dancing hours after the wedding was over, such an amazing party.

Again, we know we say it often, but we are blessed & honored to be at each and every wedding we attend. We truly appreciate being apart of the most important day and start to a couples lives together.

TRE · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

Bill was such a great addition to our wedding. The week prior to the wedding, he really took the time to perfect exactly what we were looking for. A DJ is a very important part of your wedding to ensure things are running smooth and i did not have to stress at all thanks to him. If you are looking for a DJ who will ensure your wedding runs smooth and people are on the dance floor, he is your guy!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tre & Mackinzee for choosing our services for your wedding. Mackinzee you were a beautiful bride inside and out. You both were so easy going, and great to work with. I hope you have an amazing honeymoon, be safe in the Dominican republic.

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2019

Renee was so awesome. She made my day so much less stressful. They definitely know their stuff.

I couldn't have chosen a better DJ.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww Thank you, Kristin! It was my pleasure to be your DJ! Both you and Shawn are amazing ! You and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed making your playlist. Your friends and family were amazing also! Thank you again! Renee

Teresa · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent DJ services!

Bill did an excellent job at my daughters wedding! We believe the DJ and the food are the most important parts to having an enjoyable and memorable party...Bill exceeded our expectations! He was set up well before the event, he followed all my daughter’s and her husband’s requests & preferences (Bill took a favorite song of my daughters and slowed it down for her wedding procession-loved that!) was priced right for us (he was offering a special at the time!), had a large music inventory & used appropriate equipment for great sound quality, and most of all...kept everyone engaged and dancing all night long! It was a very fun night! We can confidently say, Bill will make sure your event is special! You won’t be disappointed with Amplified Digital Entertainment:)

Sent on 06/26/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa for your awesome review, hospitality, for being so much fun, and for having us be a part of your daughter's wedding. Working with your family was sincerly an honor, and a pleasure to be apart of your event.

We are honored to be the source of entertainment at such a momentus event providing beautiful fun memories is such an amazing rewarding career, and your right the DJ is so important that some don't realize they decide the overall experience everyone has.
    We are passionate about what we do, and would love to make your wedding day amazing!
  • Joshua

Joshua Everett · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldnt have asked for a better DJ for my wedding.

Excellent service. Great music. I couldnt have picked a better DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Josh, both you and Alysha were an awesome fun couple. I loved how she was on the dance floor all night.
    I had fun with all the throwback music and entertaining the kids. I wish you both the best, have an amazing honeymoon next year when you go.