Amplified Digital Entertainment Reviews

Amplified Digital Entertainment 2
Amplified Digital Entertainment 3

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Excellent experience!

Bill was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He even went out of his way to accommodate our silliness and host our own lip sync battle. It was a flawless Night. Recommend his services 100%!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jennifer, you and your family & friends were so much fun with the lip sync battle. I also appreciate how you made me feel like a family. You both are such a loving couple. I also liked how he serenaded you with your bride walk song.
    I wish you both so much happiness and love, thank you for having me as your DJ.
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 06/22/2019

So grateful

Bill from Amplified Digital Entertainment did such a fantastic job as our wedding DJ and MC. He had a comprehensive questionnaire in order to make sure we were on the same page. He kept the ceremony flowing smoothly and made sure that not only the bride and groom were happy but all of our guests. All of his timing was perfect. He absolutely exceeded our expectations. Look no further! You’ve found your wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/23/2019

TRE · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

Bill was such a great addition to our wedding. The week prior to the wedding, he really took the time to perfect exactly what we were looking for. A DJ is a very important part of your wedding to ensure things are running smooth and i did not have to stress at all thanks to him. If you are looking for a DJ who will ensure your wedding runs smooth and people are on the dance floor, he is your guy!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tre & Mackinzee for choosing our services for your wedding. Mackinzee you were a beautiful bride inside and out. You both were so easy going, and great to work with. I hope you have an amazing honeymoon, be safe in the Dominican republic.

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2019

Renee was so awesome. She made my day so much less stressful. They definitely know their stuff.

I couldn't have chosen a better DJ.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww Thank you, Kristin! It was my pleasure to be your DJ! Both you and Shawn are amazing ! You and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed making your playlist. Your friends and family were amazing also! Thank you again! Renee
  • Joshua

Joshua Everett · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldnt have asked for a better DJ for my wedding.

Excellent service. Great music. I couldnt have picked a better DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Josh, both you and Alysha were an awesome fun couple. I loved how she was on the dance floor all night.
    I had fun with all the throwback music and entertaining the kids. I wish you both the best, have an amazing honeymoon next year when you go.

Lynn · Married on 05/24/2019

Personable and Professional

Bill did a great job at our daughter's wedding 5/24/19. The music selection and games were varied for guests both young and older. He was very friendly and made the after dinner dancing and games a lot of fun for all.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lynn, it was great having the chance to talk to you & your husband. In addition, I love how detailed and well thought out Teresa made her worksheets. It helped in providing the type of music and everything they both wanted. Plus she was such a sweet bride and they were easy to work with.
    Thanks also for having me as your DJ, I was truly honored!

Nathaniel · Married on 03/09/2019

Simply Amazing

Worked with Bill who had a great start for what we were looking for. He was able to give us ideas and ask us questions for things we had not even thought about which made our experience even better. To just say he was professional would be underselling how great of a job was actually done. I could continue but to keep it short, we will definately reuse his services for any event we can.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nathan & Mary, we look forward to working with you both in the future as well. Although everything did not go perfect you both did such an amazing job handling all the hiccups you had.
    Mary was so awesome and such a sweet person. She is your rock and vice versa.
    We wish you both success in your business as well as your marriage.

Danielle Zimmerman · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent experience

Amplified digital entertainment was professional and arrived early. It was a seamless interaction and Bill and his wife felt like forever friends. I would definetely hire them again. You could not ask for a more dependable dj that takes the time to deliver exactly what you want and kept every age on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Amplified Digital Entertainment 4
    Amplified Digital Entertainment 5
    Amplified Digital Entertainment 6

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle, working with you to make this wedding special was really fun and easy.
    You did an amazing job orchestrating everything!
    We had fun entertaining you & your guests, plus Renee loved watching & dancing. Thanks also for not only choosing our services but treating us as guests!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ and MC

Amplified Digital Entertainment did an amazing job as my DJ and MC for my wedding!! Meeting with him before the wedding to go over the music choices was a breeze and he was so easy to get along with! The day of the wedding, he went above and beyond to make sure everyone got on the dance floor, kept my guests laughing and entertained, and made the reception flow smoothly from beginning to end! As a DJ, it is their job to make the reception a party and Bill definitely made it a night we won’t forget!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Music

Bill did a wonderful job with our wedding! He took our ideas and created a wonderful playlist. He had amazing music playing the whole time and had us off our feet dancing the whole time. His shoe game was super fun and everyone loved it!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the incredible review Ashley, I loved doing the shoe game with you both, and also had alot of fun making this party memorable.
    You picked the perfect day not too hot or cold, and you looked really beautiful in your dress. I hope you both have a awesome honeymoon, and wish you both so much happiness. Thanks again for having us (me) as your DJ service.

John · Married on 10/13/2018

My (new) wife and I had a great experience with amplified digital entertainment. They provided a detailed outline we didn't know we needed which allowed us the best possible wedding experience. Our contact was able to create a custom mix requested for a special "epic" mother-son dance which totally wowed the crowd. The dj at our reception kept the audience entertained and got the party started. Perry touched base before the event to set up a plan and a schedule of events, and was very flexible the day of when the schedule needed changing to fit the event. Perry was very engaged with the crowd and was a welcomed addition to the event.

The photo booth was another great addition, allowing our guests to create their own personal souvenirs from the wedding and was a great "take-away". After everyone hit the bar the photo booth was as busy as the dance floor. The props were fantastic and we loved the ability the print full sized photos.

Overall they provided great quality and great entertainment at a great price. Amplified digital entertainment created a great atmosphere for a very memorable wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much John, adding that personable touch by creating a remix for you was fun. As far as the reception both Perry & Joy (photo-booth) mentioned how both you & your wife were so nice to work with and such an amazing couple.

We sincerely wish you both the best and hope you have an awesome honeymoon!
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Music & lighting

Renee was great to work with! We're an easy going couple and she did a wonderful job reading the crowd to keep everyone dancing all night. Her lighting was also a great touch to our historic venue. She was also willing to arrive a little earlier than we originally discussed to help with our day of timeline for our wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Amberly! It was my pleasure to be your DJ! Both of you were easy to work with and the venue was a great choice! I loved your theme, and your hand crafted bar was awesome! Congratulations to both of you!
    Renee

Allysa · Married on 09/15/2018

Bill and Perry with amplified digital entertainment were both so helpful and made our wedding day stress free and flow so well. Perry was so personable and listened to everything we wanted. We'd definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Allysa, we were honored to be apart of your wedding!

Raquel · Married on 09/15/2018

Renee was amazing! She had a great song selection and was very willing to roll with the punches when we changed the schedule a bit.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Awe, thank you, Raquel! It was my pleasure to be a part of your reception! Your song selection and singing with your sister even brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for letting me be a part of that! Once again congrats to both you and Nate!
    Renee

Bethanie · Married on 08/19/2018

You did an amazing job! You made sure everyone was having a good time.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for being so paitient and a relaxed couple to work with. I had an awesome time being apart of your wedding and playing the shoe game.

Wishing you both the best..

Allison · Married on 08/18/2018

Bill and his team at Amplified Digital Entertainment went above and beyond to make sure our wedding reception proceeded smoothly and was enjoyed by all. During the planning of the reception, Bill was very helpful in having us think about the flow of events at the reception and he made sure to really learn what kind of music we liked. He gave us great advice on what "works" and what doesn't -- and we couldn't have been happier with how our night turned out. Also Bill was VERY flexible with a package that was exactly what I needed and his prices are unbeatable by any worthy DJ/emcee in the area. He's a great guy and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Allison, it was such a pleasure working with you both. You were so laid back and easy to work with. In addition you were ahead of schedule with meeting plus having everything together and organized for your wedding.

As for your wedding itself, your group of family and friends were fun to entertain, and had great energy on the dance floor. Having almost everyone out there dancing to whatever I put on as well as making request was so much fun.

Ashay · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I start. Bill was so AMAZING he got the crowd out and dancing. He just made my husband and I wedding reception GREAT. If I could give him 10 out of 5 stars I would

Sent on 06/16/2018

Thanks so much Ashay...
    You both are an amazing couple. So easy to work with, and fun to play the shoe game with. I hope your honeymoon is so much fun and relaxing you deserve it.

Cynthia · Married on 05/26/2018

Great team to work with for your event. Very accommodating!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank Cynthia, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review, and for choosing our services for your event!

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Amplified for our wedding and we are so happy that we did. Bill kept the whole day on track, and really knew how to read the crowd. He would remind us of the things that we didn’t think about. Such as, when to do the first dance, cut the cake, etc. Everyone at the wedding loves the shoe game that he recommended to us. There was never a dull moment at the wedding thanks to this company!!! We couldn’t thank them enough for all of their hard work !

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Hi Caitlin, thank you... I loved entertaining you, your husband, and family with the shoe game. You both were so much fun. Your gratification is why I love doing this, making each wedding memorable.
    Thank you again I was honored to be at your wedding.

Ellen · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding was absolutely amazing and one of the best parts was the music. Everyone has told us how awesome the night was!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ellen. Not only were you a beautiful bride, but I loved working with you both.
    Your family and friends were pleasant and fun as well.
    Thank you for taking the time out to review us, and for the honor to be the entertainment at your wedding..

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Renee was absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone having an event, especially for your wedding day! She was very organized and great to work with. There is no way our reception would have went as smooth as it did without her, she kept everyone happy and on track. She is so personable and we had so many guest raving about her and how well she did! We also got the uplights and they looked perfect, even better than I had imagined! They definitely helped create the mood and enhance the reception hall! Thank you so much for helping our wedding night be perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Samantha and Bryan for letting me a part of your reception! It was a pleasure working with both of you! Congrats again on your marriage!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Bill was recommended to us by a friend and was the only DJ that we interviewed. He was an absolute delight. He was extremely professional and responded to all of my emails quickly. He kept us to our timeline and checked in with us throughout the night. His wife also did a beautiful job setting up the uplighting we rented. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kelly & Tony, thanks so much for the review. You and your husband were easy to work with, and were very organized.

I had an awesome time being a part of your wedding, however I need to apologize I wasnt feeling the greatest, but I held it together. Your dad by the way was funny and great to talk to. I sincerly wish you and Tony all the happiness in the world, and thank you for being so laid back and easy to please!

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2017

Bill was amazing and kept people out on the dance floor at all times. We danced the whole night away! He is so generous and got our input every chance he got.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Alexis, you and your guests were so much fun. Thank you for being so laid back and I hope the blisters on your feet healed from dancing so much before you both went to Florida.
    I wish you both so much happiness you guys were easy to work with, and fun...

Abbi · Married on 09/08/2017

Bill was easy to work with and always willing to meet any request we had. He made sure that all of our guests were entertained and kept the night going. So many of our guests commented that it was the smoothest run wedding they have been to, and Bill definitely played a huge roll! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Abbi, we had an awesome time at your wedding. You and your family & friends know how to party.. We had so much fun.