Amplified Digital Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 10/16/2021

Responsive, professional

Responsive, kept the flow of the reception going. We had some unorthodox wedding music choices and he accommodated them well. He was good about making sure we had enough music to fill the time and suggested music he thought we'd appreciate as well.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for taking the time to do a review, you are so sweet. Many brides are wishy-washy on what they want you were strong on your likes and dislikes I appreciate that. I also enjoyed working with you both, your husband is a great guy.
  • Theresa
    Theresa G. Married on 08/14/2021

Great experience!

Amplified Digital was reasonably priced, professional, and did a great job at my daughter's wedding to make her day a day to remember. I would highly recommend them for your special day.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Hi Theresa, thank you for taking the time to provide a review on here for us. It was a pleasure working with you. Amazing response time, very easy to work with, and according to the DJ, it was an exciting fun wedding.

We sincerely wish them an amazing honeymoon and life together!
  • Matthew
    Matthew H. Married on 08/07/2021

Fantastic!

Everything was amazing from the customize playlist with the Harry potter songs to the Renee being very professional, will recommend to anyone.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Matthew! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! The Harry Potter theme was fun, and having music from the movies during dinner set the tone! Your family and friends are amazing and fun! I am still talking about your creative guest book and decorations you had, they were really cool! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding! Congrats to you both!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel Married on 08/06/2021

Professional and experienced

Your choice of DJ's is so important because they set the tone of your reception. Renee did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. She was in charge of the ceremony and reception. She was highly recommended to me by our wedding coordinator, and she did not disappoint! She reads the crowd and adjust the music and games accordingly. The night flowed perfectly. During the father/daughter and mother/son dance, I hate how some songs go on forever and it gets boring for the guests. Renee watches the bride and groom and the song fades out at their signal. Renee was wonderful to work with, extremely professional, and a delight! I would highly recommend her.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww, Thank You so much! It was my pleasure being a part of your daughter's wedding! It was really special to be a part of her ceremony where her grandfather married them, it was very sweet and personal! Kayla and Joseph were great to work with and really enjoyed adding in their own personal touches. You, your wedding coordinator, friends and family was a lot of fun to work with! Thank you again for choosing me!
  • Lexi
    Lexi G. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Renee was the DJ for our wedding, and she NAILED IT. It was so incredible. She found ways to incorporate my husband and I’s music tastes (which are not entirely compatible). She gave recommendations when I wasn’t sure, and she kept the party GOING. We also did the shoe game and anniversary dance with her, and so many guests told us how much they enjoyed it. I fully recommend her!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lexi! Both you and Kyle were amazing to work with! Your friends and family are a lot of fun! I loved the surprise Dance that Kyle and groomsmen came up with for you! Thank you again letting me be a part of your wedding!
    Katrina H. Married on 07/31/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!!

Austin and Bill were awesome! Always smiling & well-mannered. Dressed very professionally. They made my wedding day fun, entertaining, and kept us on schedule. Everything ran perfectly thanks to them and they had fun games to keep guests entertained. Great music, an open air photo booth, & dance lights. They helped with planning our whole event down to every detail. The cost is worth it and the pricing is very reasonable for everything included in the package!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Katrina for taking the time to do a review for us we sincerely appreciate it! We were so honored to be at your wedding and celebrate the start of your life together as husband & wife.

We loved the hype man that was dancing all over the place he was awesome! We had so much fun doing the battle of the sexes dance off, the shoe game, and all the different types of music to entertain you & your guests.
    When we uploaded the pics for your photobooth someone mentioned they thought a professional was telling some of your guests how to pose lol...

This wedding was just fun fun fun.
    Thank you!
    Amber Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Highly Recommend! Bill was awesome,easy to work with and very flexible. My wedding was supposed to be last year during the pandemic and Bill offered various ideas to ensure our wedding could still go on and be just as special if that’s what we decided. However, we decided to postpone and Bill was more than ok with it. He was organized and professional, helped with decisions
    , kept the party going and basically coordinated our wedding day schedule for us alleviating all the stress. This is not your average DJ, he goes above and beyond to ensure you have the BEST day! We couldn’t be more thankful to have Bill be part of our day!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amber, thank you for your review on wedding wire, and for having me as your DJ. I appreciate how laid back and easy you both were to work with. Also, how much fun your friends & family were.
    I'm sorry you even had to postpone your wedding in the first place, but excited we could be there to celebrate with you all.
    I sincerely wish you both the best!
    Thank you so much for choosing me to be your DJ.
    Jacqueline D. Married on 07/02/2021

Wonderful night

Renee was fantastic to work with! I would highly reccomend Amplified Digital entertainment

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jackie! You and Andy were fun to work with as well. I loved idea of quick photos at each table during a song, it was a great idea! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding! Congrats to you both!
  • Mallory
    Mallory B. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing, flexible, worth It

Amplified Entertainment is amazing! In the crazy stress of wedding I forgot to tell him what walk down song we wanted on the way back after the ceremony. He was able to get the song and work with us. I didn’t have a ton of details like where I wanted specific things he came Friday night to set up the photo booth and one system and was very helpful. He is funny and was on top of things very flexible as well!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mallory, I had fun at your wedding. You were both laid back but an outgoing fun couple. I loved the unfiltered mix of music we had at your wedding, and how crazy everyone was. The surprise dance was hilarious.
    Madison W. Married on 06/19/2021

Excellent Entertainment

So happy with the choice of hiring Amplified Digital Entertainment. They were great with communicating with me, and provided me with a better experience than I anticipated.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Madison. You are an amazing host, and so mature. You were so hospitable, and we appreciate you dancing 💃 the whole. We had so fuch fun entertaining you, your family, and friends.
  • Meghan
    Meghan S. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with awesome DJ!

Great experience with an awesome DJ!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Meghan! Your DJ Austin said you two were amazing to work with. Thank you again and congrats to you both!
    Natasha W. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were so good to work with

Super great to work with. We got everything that we asked for, very understanding in what we were looking for.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Natasha, your friends & family love to dance, and I had fun entertaining everyone. The Cicadas were all over the place, but you made the most of it, and still kept positive. I enjoyed working with you both to create a special day, thank you for the 5 star review.
    Heather W. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic!!! Saved the day!!

Amplified digital entertainment was amazing! We initially hired another DJ, who fell through last minute, Bill absolutely saved the day with only about a weeks notice. He was very flexible with us to help in our time of need. He did a wonderful job and had some really great ideas! We couldn't have had a better experience!!!

Thank you Heather!
    We know how stressful it is when your wedding date is right around the corner and something like this happens. We've seen it happen too often, we were happy we were available to help, and honored to be there.
    Cayla D. Married on 05/22/2021

There’s no one better!

My husband and I loved working with Amplified Digital Entertainment! They customized our entire wedding experience to make our lighting, photo booth, and music absolutely perfect. They are professional and responsive. All of our guests had a phenomenal time with them, and we have not heard the end of how much fun people had. Bill made a personalized mix of songs for my husband’s mother-son dance, and we had a great time with the shoe game. They also used trivia questions to release our tables for food, and our friends loved it! Forever grateful we chose Amplified Digital for our wedding!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Cayla for the amazing review. I can only wish I had more weddings like this one. Your friends & family were outgoing, fun (crazy), and loved to dance. This was hands down one of the best dinners I've had. I liked how your guests started singing along to the dinner mix.

Thank you for having us be apart of your wedding, not only was it an honor, but why I love doing this!
    Andrea Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent Job!!!

We had an outside ceremony and reception. They set up everything up and the sound was great. Renee did an great job moving everything forward at the reception and got the dance floor hopping. She was like having a wedding planner at the reception!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! Your family and guests were amazing and fun! I loved the song you walked down to, and plan on giving that song suggestion to other brides :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision made

Best DJ ever and easy going! Very understanding and professional!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer you are an amazing. We are sincerely greatful for your reviews, and how awesome you were at the wedding. Your graceful, kind, patient demeanor throughout your wedding with everything going on was awesome.
    Lauren H. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Out of their way to make our day!

I can’t say enough. They Went out of their way to make our day special. Every song, I wished they played. They even created a special wedding mash up we wanted to surprise our guests. The backlighting was beautiful and everyone enjoyed the music.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You and Josh were amazing to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Your dance and rap battle to the mash up was awesome! Congrats again to you both!
    Kirstin E. Married on 09/26/2020

The time of my life

bill is top notch, hands down, literally the best dj !
    he was the whole reason my wedding turned out the way it did. i was very disappointed in my food because it wasn’t what i paid for. it was absolutely disgusting to the point i didn’t even eat, but bill definitely had me feeling better about the situation because he kept cracking jokes about the processed bags of corn bread ! 🤣

he played such a great selection of music. i don’t think i left that dance floor once. i hadn’t seen my dad in 9 years & he allowed my dad to sing “purple rain” to me. my dad use to sing it to my mother when we were kids. i completely lost it. & because of that it made my sisters want to dance with my dad too. i definitely think after that, my sisters & i will have a relationship with my dad. BECAUSE OF BILL. that was definitely the high light of my night dancing with my dad.

not only did he go above & beyond to make my entire night everything i wanted & so much more he was one of thee most kindest people i have encountered. i highly recommend him for any event ! & yes bill, even birthday parties ☺️🤣

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww Kirstin I teared up for that review. Brides like you are the reason I am passionate, and love what I do.

Even though everything wasn't perfect you didn't flip out, and turn the switch into bridezilla. You were paitient, calm, kind, and such an amazing person to work with.

I was truly honored to be apart of your wedding. It was so much fun with the crazy party, and to be able to facilitate a better relationship with your family. I sincerely hope you can mend things and move forward, you deserve it you are such an awesome person.
  • Suzi
    Suzi K. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent!

Such wonderful people to work with! They were very organized and did such a good job taking charge of the reception since me and my husband were so busy with guest! They were so cool with us picking our our whole playlist. Great prices with the photo booth in the package as well! Would totally recommend them (I already have!) to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Suzi! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! The bonfire, fireworks, and everything was amazing! For me personally, I enjoyed the the little things that had the memory of your mom being a part of your wedding. This was truly a memorable wedding. Thank you again!
  • Ciara
    Ciara P. Married on 09/05/2020

The Best Wedding DJ

We love Bill!! He provided a questionnaire for us to fill out before the big day and we met in person to get on the same page! We cared a lot about the music so we gave him a lot of requests and he played every song we asked and didn’t play the ones we didn’t! Bill absolutely rocks and all the guests kept saying how awesome he did! His prices are proportional to his services and we recommend him to everyone! Looking for a DJ we noticed big companies sent out one of their DJs you never actually met before your wedding day and we were not comfortable with that. Your DJ keeps your wedding on track the day of and he is in charge if your guests have a good time or not. It meant the world to us that Bill is the one we booked with, met before, and the one at our wedding. His photo booth was awesome too! It’s open and they print however many people are in the picture prints so everyone gets to take those home. 10/10 recommend Bill!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Ciara thank you so much not only were you such a beautiful bride on the outside but inside too! I admire your beauty & grace, but also you both make an awesome couple.
    When's the next party, I loved entertaining you, your husband, family & friends.

Also thank you so much for the review..
    Allyson K. Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent service

They made my wedding run so smoothly and played the best music and played everything we asked! Even helped me coordinate a song to sing love for my husband! They were so nice, responsive to any and every question, and really cared about our experience.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Aww thank you so much Allyson! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You did very well at singing to Corey! Congrats to you both!
    Ryan B. Married on 07/11/2020

So Much Fun

We loved them! They played perfect music for our guests to enjoy! The playlists changed based on the crowd. Perfect and entertaining. Thank you for making our reception so fun!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ryan! It was my pleasure to work with you and Katie! You two were an amazing couple ! Thank you for choosing us !
    Abby L. Married on 07/11/2020

Fun and Organized

These guys did a great job at our wedding this past July. Bill was very easy to work with and even though I was a little tardy with getting him our music lists he still got it down just the way we wanted it. They ensured that my timeline of events was followed and worked very well with the caterers and venue staff. Bill has a lot of fun game/dance ideas to get the crowd involved and keeps them entertained all night. We highly recommend for any event!

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Abby, we really appreciate your paitience & understanding with all the craziness that ensued with the weather and having to move things around. You were not only a beautiful bride on the outside but inside as well. It was our pleasure & honor to be apart of your wedding.
  • Chris
    Chris P. Married on 07/10/2020

Incredible Job

Did a great job, kept everyone on point, brought lots of lighting, couldn't have asked for any better.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Chris & Amy you were both fun to work with. I also like how you stepped out of your comfort zone and put on a show.

Your friends & family were so exciting to entertain, I had a great time. I wish you both the best. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.
    Kylee Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing DJ!

Bill was the DJ for our wedding, and he was AMAZING to work with! He made sure that everyone had a great time and easily got everyone on the dance floor! He was so easy to work with and made our night so memorable! We got so many compliments on how great the DJ and music were that night.

Amplified Digital Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kylee, for your awesome review, and for being a sweet beautiful bride. Your family helped me in making your day special, especially Logan's dad. I also really appreciate how they treated me as part of the wedding. I loved DJ-ing this wedding and partying with you & your family, thank you to your mom for recommending us. I wish you both an amazing life together.
illustration stars