AmpersandInk Designs Reviews

17 | Riverside, CA

17 Reviews for AmpersandInk Designs

Tasha did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations and save-the-dates. She has creative style, is very detail oriented, and does a great job at making sure everything is perfect. We were so happy with the way they turned out and would highly recommend her.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Tasha is such a pro! Not only did we love everything she did for us from save-the-dates to programs and reception signage, but she was so easy to work with! She would make changes for us and was so quick to turn around drafts. We loved her!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Thank you so much! You and Morgan were an absolute pleasure to work with. <3

Mary Sue · Married on 03/01/2014

I would highly recommend Tasha for all of your invitations and other printed items. She listened to what we were looking for and delivered a creative and beautiful product.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Thanks so much! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

I am not sure I can express how incredibly talented Tasha is! I was lucky enough to stumble onto her Etsy store while looking for wedding invitations inspiration. When I saw what she could do I knew I had to request a custom order. Tasha asked questions to get a feel of what we were going for. She really "got" us. The invitations are spectacular! I could not be happier with the finished product. Everyone that has received an invite has called to tell me how beautiful and unique they are. I am so thankful to Tasha for her work in making our invites exactly what we wanted. I would not hesitate in recommending her. She's professional, creative and truly talented. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Krista · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't say enough good things about Tasha of &ink Designs. She did an amazing job on our wedding invitations, save the dates, table numbers, and program fans. Our guests still talk about how fun and unique our invitations were. She did a custom illustration which captured the exact vibe we were looking for and really set the tone for our whole wedding. I can't recommend Tasha enough!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Thank you so much!!!
    You were a pleasure to work with. It was so cool to see your guests photos on instagram. Beautiful wedding! Celebrate and enjoy every moment.
    Tasha ;)

Kendra · Married on 06/14/2013

Working with AmpersandInk was one of the smoothest and most enjoyable aspects of planning my wedding. Tasha is professional, timely, and careful throughout the process of designing and shipping the invitations. Myself, my new husband, and many of our guests found the invitations to be unique and high quality. We had plenty of compliments and questions regarding where our invites were made. We have been sure to highly recommend AmpersandInk! Wonderful product!

Sent on 07/02/2013

AmpersandInk Designs's reply:

Thanks so much Kendra! Sorry for the late response. I don't get on here as often as I probably should.

You were a pleasure to work with and I hope your day was everything you dreamed and more. Celebrate and enjoy every moment together.

Tasha

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

Tasha was the most incredible vendor to work with. I'd been so stressed out with wedding planning and she made the invitation process fun, exciting and memorable. Her style is so unique and she was willing to work with my vision to make changes until we got the invites just right. She is on top of her game, efficient and I totally trusted her throughout the process.

If you're looking for a unique touch to your invites and want someone who is AWESOME, look no further than Tasha at AmpersandInk!!

Kathleen · Married on 07/07/2012

Tasha did a beautiful job with our wedding print and we not only gave it to our parents, we than framed it and used it for our guest book as well. She has good attention to detail and really works with your requests!

Trisha · Married on 12/30/2011

We got so many raves on our invitations-- a few responses were nothing short of, "they are most amazing invitations I've ever seen." One person even described them as "intimate"-- and that was the whole point. So to say Tasha met our expectations is an understatement. Our budget was modest but she helped us create an invitation suite (save the dates, invites, programs, & table assignments) that reflected the overall style of our wedding and even gave us a baseline template that informed flowers and overall decos. We wanted the invitations to set the tone for our wedding and she somehow accomplished that perfectly. Tasha went above and beyond and we're so grateful to have found her.

Sareena · Married on 05/21/2011

I was the kind of bride that had a small idea of what I wanted and Tasha gave me big ideas and very creative ones!!! I loved working with her and we were so blessed to be in such artistic, organized, and very punctual hands.

Leigha · Married on 11/06/2010

Ampersand Ink designed a Custom Invitation Suite that was incredible. Just what I had dreamed of. She also provided our dinner Menus, a custom-heirloom Marriage Certificate that all of our guests signed, Gift tags, Favors, and overall event design for my Wedding all for significantly less than the other invitation designers I had looked at. HIGHLY recommend you consider a more creative invitation source, like Ampersand Ink.

Larissa · Married on 10/02/2010

Tasha did an amazing job with my invites! We brainstormed the concept and I really wanted something special that reflected the heritage of both me and my husband (me: Puerto Rican/American, him: Korean-American) and together came up with a truly unique invitation that EVERYONE was impressed with. She was very easy to deal with, offered fair pricing, and was flexible when I needed some changes. She also did place cards and table names. It's not just invites, it's a full, custom, graphics package. I recommend her to every bride! (Also, she did two of my cousins invitations and they were also absolutely beautiful!)

Carrie · Married on 12/26/2009

Tasha was fantastic! She saved me so much time and effort! We sat together with my engagement photos and designed the save the dates and invitations from scratch. Everyone (including us) absolutely LOVED them! She also stuffed, addressed, stamped, and mailed everything for me, such a blessing!
    Thanks Tasha!

brooke · Married on 08/23/2008

Tasha was so incredibly good at her job. She has a keen eye for decor and making the details special!! She always had great ideas and input. She did my invites but she also ended up doing so much more! I am thankful I had her.

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2006

Tasha really goes above and beyond to make every creation of hers unique and special to the individual. She gives her all into every single little detail. She's not happy if her client isn't happy, sacrificing her own time, talents, and resources. You get way beyond what you pay for!

Alyssa · Married on 11/13/2004

I had a great experience with Tasha! I had her design my invitations, program, save the date, rehearsal dinner invitation, and the menu cards. They were done very timely and she was so gracious dealing with my picky requests. I used her again for my sisters wedding invitations! And they were even more beautiful than mine.

John · Married on 06/22/2013

We were introduced to Tasha and AmpersandInk Designs through our wedding planner for our invitation designs. Our invitations were custom designed as my college roommate painted a watercolor to personalize the invitation, this made it tricky when dealing with other invitation designers. Tasha was very receptive to making our invitations personal and meaningful and was conscious of our budget (as my (now) wife and I were handling about 80% of the wedding costs). She was quick and receptive to our feedback and though she was located in California we had no problems working through to our final design. Invitation delivery was prompt and payment easy, we were a few days late in sending out the invitations, but that was mostly on us.

Again, Tasha was wonderful to work with, the invitations were gorgeous and memorable for us as well as the guests.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Thanks Jon & Leigh!
    You have a beautiful love story. Celebrate and enjoy every moment!

Tasha