Amour Bridal Reviews

23 | Cedar Park, TX

23 Reviews for Amour Bridal

Dustyn · Getting married on 05/13/2022

Loved going there to get my dress! They are so sweet and so ready to help you! Great experience

Sent on 09/05/2016

Dustyn,
    Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We can't wait until your gown arrives! :)
  • Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 05/21/2020

Peace of mind, one of a kind

Budget friendly and great customer service. Ask for Brandy she was amazing, kind, helpful and resourceful. I didn't have any of my bridesmaid, friends, and family with me but Brandy made me feel at ease and beautiful. I found the perfect dress for me here! so many beautiful dresses

Sent on 02/19/2020

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of this special time in your life Amanda! We are so happy Brandy was able to help you find your dream dress and can't wait to see pictures of you in it on your special day!
  • Ashia

Ashia C. · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic Service

They have Fantastic service. I felt like my dress consultant really cared and was helping me tremendously find the dress of my dreams. I felt like she was apart of our bridal group that day :-)

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfection!

Kristen and Brenda are the best in the business! My dress made me look like a princess right out of a Disney fairy tail. I got more compliments on my dress the night of my wedding than I have any other time in my life! I felt like the dress was made just for me!
    My seamstress even said it was one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. And the detailing was very extravagant!

Kristen also dressed my entire wedding party. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful and perfect. The color was a purple that matched my vision exactly. The tuxes came promptly and the two exchanges were seamless due to Kristen’s experience.

They truly treated me like I was the most important person in the world. From the start of Champaign drinks to the moment I said yes I knew I was in the perfect place. I can not recommend Amour Bridal enough!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gracie · Married on 05/03/2019

I said yes to the dress

I went in thinking I wouldn’t find the one because it was a small boutique but little did I know they had beautiful dresses regular price and sale price. Decided I would go to David’s bridal anyways check it out All i can say is Amour is the place to go beautiful dresses unique and worth every dollar I went with a dress from the sale rack and loved it had so many compliments. Also their customer service is amazing!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 04/06/2019

I drove up from San Antonio to look at a couple of stores in Austin for a dress with my mother, sister in law, Dad and 5yo niece (they all live in Cedar Park). I had been to a few places in SA, but had no luck. This was the first store I visited on my trip and it was a fantastic experience. Anne was amazing!! I had a budget in mind and she didn’t flinch at it, nor did she get pushy or pull things too far out of it. She pulled a range of styles and let my family pick some, too. Anne was incredibly patient...especially with my 5yo niece. She got me to try on things I wouldn’t have normally and she was so accommodating when my family wanted to see me in a dress I knew I would never wear and voiced such. She was attentive but didn’t hover over me as I was changing dresses and whatnot, like I had experienced at other places.

I found my dress here and I’m in love with it! I cancelled my other appointments right away...no need to go anywhere else. If you’re looking for a boutique bridal store that will give you fantastic customer service and make you feel like they truly care, this is definitely a place you should visit. They have a ton of beautiful gowns and so many options for accessorizing or altering them. It’s a very comfortable space and a great place to find your gown!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing experience! Kristen was so sweet and patient while I was torn between two dresses. Wonderful environment and great plus size selection. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you for shopping with us! I am so glad you found the perfect dress and can not wait until it comes in!! :)

Morghan · Married on 10/28/2017

I had a fantastic time at Amour Bridal. I felt heard, and they helped me find the perfect dress. They didn't try to put me into anything that wouldn't really fit me, which for me is a big plus. They were very nice when I asked them to put things on multiple times, and when wanting to see several different accessories over and over. I never once felt rushed. They made sure to let us know how long things would take, and offered up some ideas that would helps us save on alterations, and allow me to get the dress I wanted the way I wanted. They made me feel even more excited for my wedding. All around it was a fantastic experience, to try on and select a dress.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Morghan, for taking the time to review us! We are so thrilled to have you as a customer and that you had a 5 star experience!

Mackenzie · Married on 07/01/2017

I was referred by a client in my mom's salon to look for my dress at Amour, and even though I already had an appointment booked the next day with another shop, I called and Kristen squeezed me in! And thank the LORD for that, because I found my PERFECT dress at her shop and she was so accommodating to me and my group (which included my 9 mo old niece!)
    Kristen was very mindful of my budget, not showing me dresses that I couldn't afford, she listened to my likes and dislikes and pulled amazing gowns to try, and most of all, she genuinely loved what she was doing!
    I love buying and interacting with small business owners and Kristen at Amour is great!
    Also- she plays great music and my 1st dance song started playing when I showed my family the dress I said yes to! #fate #ISaidYesToTheDressAtAmourBridal

Sent on 09/02/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so honored to have you as a customer and are thrilled you had such a positive experience!
  • Estefania

Estefania · Married on 05/18/2017

I had a great experience at Amour Bridal. My dress was one of my biggest priorities and Kristen, the owner, helped me find my dream dress. She was very attentive to what I was looking for and was mindful of my budget. She let me look around for dresses I liked as well as gave her suggestions. She also let me try on dresses multiple times when I was torn between two. She even went so far as to let me use her iPhone (Android user) to FaceTime my mom who wasn’t able to go so she could see the dresses I liked. They have a great selection of dresses for all types, styles, sizes, and budgets. I ended up coming significantly under budget for my dress. The shop is also a good size where I didn’t feel overwhelmed by all the dresses. They do not offer in-store alterations, but Kristen recommended the best person to alter my dress (separate review). They did a great job explaining the entire process, making me feel comfortable, and let me know as soon as my dress had arrived. They even held my dress for a few days before the wedding and steamed it free of charge. They will also be assisting me with my gown preservation. Also, the "I said yes to the dress" sign and being on their Instagram was a nice touch. I would highly recommend Amour Bridal for anyone looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for writing such a great review! Congratulations on your recent wedding. It was such a pleasure working with you a long the way!

Tiffany · Married on 03/24/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this hidden treasure in Cedar Park! The dress shopping experience is something most brides have been looking forward to a good chunk of their lives, and Kristen (the owner) made it an incredible experience for me! She truly listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and did not make me feel bad when she could tell I did not like the dress that was pulled for me to try on. She truly made finding my dream dress a joyful and exciting experience...and even let me prance around the store for a while after the decision was made, purely because I wasn't ready to take off the dress yet. After ordering the dress she was always prompt at keeping me updated about the progress of my dress and was so accommodating to my schedule once my dress had arrived and was ready to be picked up. She even offered to come in on a day they were closed because it was potentially the only day I could come get my dress that week. She truly goes out of her way to please her customers. I wouldn't change a thing about the process and HIGHLY recommend Amour Bridal for any brides out their looking for their dream wedding dress!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and congratulations on your recent wedding!

Kayla · Married on 03/04/2017

Shopping for my Wedding Dress at Amour Bridal was a wonderful experience! The ladies showed my mom and I exactly the type of dresses I wanted to see and never pushed me to try on a dress above my price range. The girls made it so fun and easy to find the perfect dress!!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

I had so much fun shopping for my dress at Amour! Kristen (the owner) was so helpful when choosing my dress and gave me fantastic ideas for the perfect look that I was searching for. I was able to choose from a large variety of styles and they even did a complimentary steaming on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Jennifer, I am so glad you had a 5 star experience! Thank you for shopping with us and rating us on wedding wire!

Kayla · Married on 05/08/2016

I absolutely loved this little bridal shop! There was a great selection and I ended up trying on 6 different gowns. They were patient with me and did not pressure me. She even let me put them on again just to make sure. I was wanting a specific color and the dress I liked didn't say that it was available in that color, so they contacted the designer on Monday and made a request for me. They called me back to let me know the good news that the designer would make it in the color I wanted! Everyone I spoke with and dealt with were extremely polite, friendly, and professional. I live out of state from the shop and they even offered to ship it to me for free after they got it in and inspected it. I highly recommend visiting Amour Bridal and don't forget to enjoy the mimosas!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Wedding Wire! We are so pleased you had such a great experience and truly enjoyed having you in our store. Be sure to stop in and say HI next time you are in the area!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2016

Bought my dress today at Amour and I'm so glad we stayed clear of the big box stores. This beautiful boutique offers a personal touch & genuine sentient you want when purchasing a gown! From mimosas while we shopped to tissues when we finally bought, the whole experience was wonderful!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Carissa · Married on 11/04/2017

They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from and I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding that I am absolutely in love with. They were able to accommodate my large group of bridesmaids and mom and we all enjoyed our time there, plus the drinks they had were yummy!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you ladies had fun and enjoyed the beverages!!

Angelica · Married on 05/28/2017

Brenda and Kristen were so sweet and welcoming. I truly had a great experience at Amour Bridal and am very happy with my purchase. I didn't feel any pressure to buy at all, which honestly is the best part. So many shops have only making a sale in mind, but both women genuinely seemed like they wanted to help me find my dress :) also, the mimosa was delicious!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Angelica,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience! I am so happy you had a 5 star experience! :) We are so happy to have you as a customer!

Kristen

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2017

The dresses here are amazing. They say a bride finds her dress in 1 out of 10 dresses. Not my case. I probably tried on about 60-70 dresses before discovering this boutique. I found THE ONE here and the shop owner suggested a dress i wouldn't normally pick. I fell in love with it! It was beautiful. I also ordered beautiful cap sleeves and my veil from them! I received so many compliments on the dress, sleeves and veil! I never felt more beautiful! I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you are dress shopping. They are great at what they do and have such a great selection!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Linda · Married on 02/02/2017

Very nice dressing that are affordable price people always there.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Tamatha · Married on 02/14/2017

I walked in their door with a tight budget and a previos nightmare shopping experience. They had a glorious selection of plus size gowns. I got a big chunk of my dress discounted because it fit off the rack and they worked with my budget limitations to make the deposit and hold my dress. I just picked it up yesterday and I am off to alterations this afternoon. Couldn't have been any happier with my experience. I will be going back next week to grab my veil and thats about it. Great bunch of gals here!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

4.2
      2.0

I had a great experience on my first venture into wedding dress shopping with Amour Bridal with several of my closest ladies and Amour provided mimosas and water during the fitting. I did not buy from them though for a couple reasons. One, not a single dress they had fit well enough to be able to see how it would fit without a lot of imagination. I had one dress that I was kinda interested in, but due to it not being a complete fit, I decided to look elsewhere. Once I did, I was able to find "the one" that fit perfectly when I put it on and was half the cost.
    The only complaint I really had was that they didn't have a larger range of dresses to show sizes better, otherwise, the experience was great!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Amour Bridal's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to see that you did not have a 5 star experience which we always strive for. I am thrilled you found the perfect gown for your big day, even if it was not at Amour Bridal. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

To clarify on our sizing, since we are a special order store we carry sample gowns that range from a bridal size 8 to a bridal size 28W, with largest selection of gowns being size 12-16. Once a bride narrows down her decision we then take measurements to ensure we order the best size for her. For this reason, not every sample gown will have a perfect fit (even if it is the correct size). That is where alterations come into the equation. I do spend a lot of time analyzing orders before choosing the sizes I order for sample gowns to offer the best selection to our brides. I am sorry that our selection fell short of your expectations.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

4.2

I love my dress, but the experience wasn't great

I purchased my dress off the rack at Amour Bridal and I absolutely love it. I tried on a bunch of dresses ahead of my dress and did not much care for any of them. The store is filled with lace and intricate detailing, which isn’t really my style. I still managed to find the perfect dress and was able to take it with me at the end of the appointment! The salesperson was supposed to order my veil and somehow that order never made it to the supplier. In the end, an associate in the store refunded my money for the veil and gave me the used one they had in the store.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

1.2
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0

I wrote a great review for this wedding boutique 5 months ago. Unfortunately, I am having to re-do that review so it reflects the opposite of my original opinion.

5 months ago I ordered a dress with a custom length of 52 inches. I was told that was the shortest they could make it, and that I would HAVE to wear heels (I wanted to just stick with flats). I said that was fine if that was all they could do, because I liked the dress. 52 inches it was - signed and paid.

5 months later, and only 40 days from my wedding, my dress arrives. It's not only NOT 52 inches, but it's 47 inches (after I was told they could not make it shorter than 52?). I contacted the bridal shop and they said they could NOT order me a new one. They said they'd take it back, but couldn't offer me anything in return. Or I could keep it how it was. The dress in it's current state, does not reach the floor. If I wanted it to reach the floor, all new fabric would have to be sewn in to the delicate floral patterned lace.

Not once did Amour even offer to ask the manufacturer about a rush order, or offer for me to see if any other dress could be rush-ordered, or if I could even try on others in the store to purchase a floor sample one. Nothing.

When I returned my dress today, my fiance asked them where the miscommunciation happened and they blamed ME and said "well maybe she should have purchased smaller shoes". (I was told to get "at least" 1 inch heels. I purchased 2 inch heels because let's face it, 1 inch wedding shoes are almost impossible to fine). But that's okay... since it's all my fault anyway....

I will NEVER purchase anything from here again, nor will I EVER recommend this store to anyone. If you are reading this, I strongly encourage you to shop elsewhere. Austin has so many places to offer - do yourself a favor and pick somewhere that will do anything they can to resolve any and all issues. You're the BRIDE and this is your WEDDING - the most important day of your life!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Amour Bridal's reply:

Ashley, thank you for your review. First and foremost, we wish for you and your groom to have a wonderful wedding. Your displeasure is certainly not the norm and we do not take that lightly. Our goal is to have every bride find her dress and leave confident she made the right decision!
    I would like to address the two issues you brought up in your review, the length of the dress and our response to your dissatisfaction. There are a lot of measurements that get taken, one of which is the hollow of the bride’s neck to the hem of the dress. This is a different measurement than the dress’ neckline to the hem. The 52” was for the hollow of your neck not from the neckline. The 47” you referred to was from the neckline of the dress. Because you refused to try on the dress when it came in, we weren’t able to verify the fitting. We also stated that based on the measurements we took and the length of the dress you ordered, you should plan on using 1” heels. There seems to be some discrepancy with how high the heels you are wearing on your wedding day actually are, whether they were 2” inches, or possibly higher? In either case, that can make a significant difference.
    Regarding our response to your dissatisfaction. We did reach out to the designer about a rush order for a new dress regardless of cost which we would have paid and reviewed available dresses from that designer, as well as others in our store and elsewhere in the country. Given the time frame, those choices weren’t reliable enough options. The solutions we did offer were ordering the extra lace to make the current dress the appropriate length, pay for all hemline alterations as well as give you a discount on the dress. We truly went out of our way to find a possible solution. At the end of the day it is clear we could not make you happy and I am truly disappointed in that outcome. I wish you all the happiness with your wedding day and hope everything else goes smoothly for you.