Bahamas Wedding Planner Reviews

60 | Nassau, BS

60 Reviews for Bahamas Wedding Planner

Martin · Married on 05/29/2010

A fanstastic experience! We did not have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Martha · Married on 03/13/2010

Wow where do I start, as a little girl I have always dreamed of a wedding on the beach, and when I meet the man of my dreams he was willing to go with what ever made me happy. When we got engaged the madness began, we hunted for a wedding coordinator that would best fit us, we checked references on a ton of Coordinators in the Bahamas , and we found our Angel Paulette, she was very busy when we 1st contacted her, but she took the time to answer all of my tons of questions. As the time went on we knew what we wanted and she knew what we needed, and a great wedding Coordinator, lets you know that your needs out way your wants. The Hubby and I went to the Bahamas in January about 2 months before the wedding to meet with Paulette and to see where we were getting married, and we knew right then she was a God sent for us, she made us feel like she knew us forever, and she welcomed us to her country and actually cared about our time we spent in the Bahamas, we also got to meet our Reverend Brother Miller who was also awesome, all of our guest still rave about Bro. Miller how he made the ceremony special for us. During the last two weeks of our wedding we had a rough time and, not having a wedding was not an option, Paulette listened to me cry and she helped us make it the Best Wedding in the world.... If I had to do it all over again I would choose Amour Affairs to handle our wedding needs

Sent on 07/02/2010

Paulette Davis is an outstanding coordinator! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing professional wedding coordinating services. She is extremely patient, supportive and is certainly willing to go the extra mile to make your special event a pleasantly unforgettable one!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Paulette Davis created and orchestrated our flawless Bahamian wedding! Everyone had the best time and I had a great time collaborating and planning with Paulette. She responds quickly and makes you feel comfortable with the whole destination wedding planning process which is very different than planning a local event! She provided us with great advice and the perfect vendors. Make sure you ask lots of questions because while she is quick to respond, she tends to be brief. I highly recommend Paulette and her team!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Christina D. · Married on 03/07/2020

Great Experience

I had an incredible experience with Paulette. Her calmness and confidence was exactly what we needed in planning. She seamlessly worked with all of our vendors, both local and not.

And she handled an extremely windy and hectic wedding day with ease- I didn’t know of any of the chaos until after the fact!

Can’t say enough good things about Paulette!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you Christina.
    I am finally getting back in the feel of things again. Last year this time was wonderful. And I have such great memories of your wedding and the special, although challenging flow of things to remember. One of your guests pointed out there were 6 different elements of music. Lol . You did great going with the flow. It was an honor to be a part of it all.

It's almost anniversary time.
    See you again!

Rob · Married on 02/17/2016

Our family took a trip to Atlantis in February 2016 and my wife and I wanted to, as part of the trip, do a 10-year wedding renewal. Atlantis has its own packages but the Atlantis "renewal" price was just, like many things at Atlantis, off the dial. I found a review on the net of Amour Affairs from some years back that was glowing and detailed . . . so I gave Paulette a call. Her service, for us, was terrific. Over the phone, before we left, she took me through all kinds of options. In the end she guided us in a non-pushy way to what seemed to us the perfect combination/choice of beach, photographer, limo (to & from), flowers, minister/officiant, restaurant (after ceremony). Paulette was there for all parts of it and gave the whole thing a human touch. Cost was meaningfully less than Atlantis option would have been and we got way more. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Jan · Married on 04/15/2012

Our planner was on top of all things at all times!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jarrod · Married on 11/13/2016

Don't worry about a thing. She will take care of everything. Your day will be wonderful.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Heather · Married on 05/24/2009

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

What I liked about Paulette was that she was reponsive to my requests and emails and was very flexible when things changed. I was not thrilled that everything was not set up at the resort when we arrived. This added some stress.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

I am only just reading Heather's review and would just like to add that in some instances that couple decide to be on property earlier than they may need to be to take extra pictures etc. This was the case with Heather. I do not go to set up 2 hours earlier than I have to because they are going to do this. I also have to work with the resorts set up and they certainly do not set up early. I am always early and always ready well before ceremony time as I was for Heather's wedding too. It is one of the attributes tha I think sets me apart from many other planners here. Heather I am sorry that you expected all to be set earlier in the day.

Jing · Married on 12/23/2018

0.4
      0.5

Really horrible experience in connecting with the agent. See attached conversation.I don't know what I did wrong, making her refuse to provide services to us. Especially at the moment when we are almost there. I need some explanations. From you or your team.

Sent on 06/04/2018