111 Reviews for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts

Corsages (3)
Table Arrangements (3)
Set Up (2)
111 Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Reviews

walking into my appointment I only had a very vague idea of what I wanted but by being open to other flowers but having colors picked was really the best way to go. Some flowers are in season at different times so having an open mind and listening to wonderful advice from the florist as she suggested things really helped my pieces come together.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful flowers. They got my vision perfectly and we were able to do so just through email and phone because I did not live in the area. Absolutely would recommend using them for flowers

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Everything was perfect. Exactly how I requested!

Profile Picture Whitney , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with. No complaints here.

Profile Picture Jo, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience with your service.
Flowers were very fresh, bright colors and perfect!
Thanks for making my magic day beautiful

Profile Picture REBECA, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were just beautiful and they even incorporated real apples in the center pieces! The flowers on the cake were just perfect; and they even left some for the venue to put on our cake tray. Very friendly and easy to work with. Low stress!

Profile Picture Diva, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana was great to work with. I only had a loose idea of what I wanted but the flowers she put together were absolutely gorgeous and perfect! She was very responsive, professional, friendly, and helpful. I absolutely recommend Amore Fiori!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Profile Picture S, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Dana. Before we met I felt overwhelmed and unprepared, she was able to help me get through all of that and we finalized most details in one short meeting. Everything else she was able to do over the phone or via email. She would respond the same day, if not within the same hour to my emails. She accommodated all of my needs and requests accurately. I provided pictures of the bouquets I wanted and she matched them perfectly! My husband and I were very pleased with the flower arrangements she designed for the lanterns/centerpieces and arch piece. Honestly, I really wish I would have ordered more! If you need a professional or specialist in the flower business I would recommend Amore Fiori for all events.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was wonderful! She was professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. With just a few ideas and some grainy photos from me, she was able to create some spectacular terrariums, bouquets, corsages/ boutineers and garland that fit perfectly with my maid of honor’s dress color and the feel of our wedding. Everything turned out perfect, even better than I had expected, and at a reasonable price point.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amore Fiori provided our centerpieces, arch arrangement, and fresh floral cake topper. Everything was gorgeous, and we received lots of compliments! Service and communication was wonderful, and we couldn't have been any happier! I highly recommend this florist!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet was so beautiful. It received many compliments.

Profile Picture Sonja, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great experience! Very accomodating through the entire process!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Offering to preserve the bouquet.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the most beautiful flower bouquet ever! The flowers exceeded my expectations and were even more beautiful than the original photo I showed them! The arch and centerpieces all matches and everyone was very impressed. They did such a beautiful job and even the appointment was quick and easy! Thank you so much for being part of my big day! Would definitely recommend for any important or special occasions!

Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - Bridesmaids bouquet.
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - My bouquet.
Profile Picture Haily, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our floral centerpieces were stunning!

Profile Picture Jillian , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was great to work with! I had absolutely no idea what I wanted, with the exception of my bouquet, and she was so helpful in helping us piece together arrangements that were all cohesive and beautiful! They even included a small toss bouquet!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Amore Fiori. They were able to provide rose petals for my flower girls as well. My color scheme was hard to to match but they were able to use neutral tones that went with everything well.

Profile Picture Dani, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were so beautiful! Everyone had nothing but good things to say!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The bouquet that I ordered came out exactly like I wanted. It was beautiful and fit perfectly into our wedding.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We have loved the experience of working with this company!! They were very professional and when it came to our wedding day the flowers were the icing on the cake!! They were everything we could have wanted and more!! They fit the theme of the wedding and added so much color!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana was amazing at helping us select the perfect flowers for our wedding! We wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Katharine, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana was always available for questions and was on top of everything. She made my day go smoothly and I would recommend Amore Fiori Flowers to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amore Fiori went above and beyond my expectations. I had beautiful flowers that arrived on time. The staff was very easy to work with and very flexible. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/5/17, 1 Review