86 Reviews for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts

Corsages (3)
Table Arrangements (3)
Set Up (2)
86 Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Reviews

We have loved the experience of working with this company!! They were very professional and when it came to our wedding day the flowers were the icing on the cake!! They were everything we could have wanted and more!! They fit the theme of the wedding and added so much color!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana was amazing at helping us select the perfect flowers for our wedding! We wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Katharine, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana was always available for questions and was on top of everything. She made my day go smoothly and I would recommend Amore Fiori Flowers to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amore Fiori went above and beyond my expectations. I had beautiful flowers that arrived on time. The staff was very easy to work with and very flexible. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very pleased with the professionalism and responsiveness. I had several questions throughout the process and they answered each one within the hour it was asked. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for floral for thier wedding.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was introduced to Amore Fiore's mastery at a friend's rustic wedding a little over a year ago....and was so smitten by what I saw that I KNEW from that moment that Dana and her team from Amore were the ones that I wanted to work with for my own wedding.

I cannot overstate just how amazing this group is to work with! I had a generalized idea of what I wanted, but Dana and her staff took that vision and ran with it. Amore Fiori took that little idealized 'spark' and gave it a flash of energy and elegance that I never could have articulated on my own! What impressed me the most is that the team from Amore Fiori can take ANY space and transform it into something uniquely yours. My wedding venue also happened to be my alma mater, the University of Denver. Even though I've spent years in the same space as a student, Dana and her team at Amore Fiori turned it into something truly magical and unforgettable during my wedding.

Everything was perfect--from my bouquet (that I loved so much that I immediately sent it away to have it preserved) to my centerpieces to the blooms that she provided for my cake, ceremonial arbor, and....my dogs (yes, my dogs were in my wedding and they looked fabulous with their floral collars!), and the gorgeous florals were punctuated by subtle touches that Dana curated to perfection.

I'm a customer for life, and I will sing the praises of Amore Fiori to anyone that will listen. Do yourself a favor and let these artisans of the bloom make your special day even more magical.

Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - Amore Fiori even makes cute toddlers look more adorable!!
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - The bouquet!! The flower-filled arbor!! It was amazing!!
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - My bouquet was exquisite!! Everything about it was perfect!!
Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Amori floral was wonderful to work with. Dena was very helpful with the vision I had for the flowers and provided our special day with great quality. There was every flower to choose from. Dena also stayed in touch and communicated with me when needed. I would absolutely recommend this lovey flower shop.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana, you and your staff were so accommodating with the changes that were not communicated to you correctly from my venue. I really appreciate you being so flexible and talking me off the ledge. Hahaha have a great day

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana and Amori did a fantastic job with all of the flowers for my wedding! Everything was just as I imagined, planned and Dana and I talked about. The colors were amazing, flowers were fresh and well put together! I couldn't have been happier! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special!

Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - My bouquet!
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - Centerpieces
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - Flower Arch for ceremony
Photo for Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts Review - Bridesmaids flowers
Profile Picture Tammy, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was amazing! She put my mind at ease about little details of our wedding that made a big difference! Thank you! Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am really happy about the service I received at Amore Fiori! I worked mostly with Anne to plan out the flower arrangements for my wedding. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, but I was able to give Anne some vague direction and she made my wedding reception beautiful.

Profile Picture Josie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful for my wedding day! I began working with Amore Fiore in January of this year and fast forward to 8 months later and everything I had imagined in my head matched exactly what I got :) Thank you again for being so thorough and organized, I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User7146479, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The striking golds with the addition of the cream and the black ostrich feathers made our special day a true stand out. The entire room was breathtaking and they really pulled the vision I had for the arrangements right out of my head even though I had a tough time explaining what I wanted!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shawn, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kendra and the group were a pleasure to work with. They provided creative solutions and gave us the exact look we wanted.

Profile Picture Martha, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

On very short notice, Amore Fiori provided boutonniere's and wrist corsages for all guests - not just the wedding party - since the event was small. They pulled together really nice pieces and were thoughtful, professional and quick throughout the entire process. I was grateful for their help.

Profile Picture User5607103, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amore flowers did a great job at our wedding! We had very bright and vibrant colors for our wedding and they did a great job at getting flowers to match our color scheme. They came up with ideas that other flower shops did not even think of. They also did an amazing job at pricing out exactly how much each arrangement was going to be, which made it so I knew exactly what price I was going to pay and what would happen if I changed any of my arrangements. They were also extremely flexible when I did change a few things.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was so helpful during our planning process. We really didn't know much about what flowers we wanted so we appreciated that she took the time to talk through our thoughts and make suggestions. We didn't have a huge budget, but she made it stretch! We had more than enough flowers and the arrangements all looked amazing. We can't thank her and Amore Fiori enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! Beyond what I expected! I would highly recommend this service again and again!

Profile Picture Sadie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie has done a wonderful job working with my ideas. She's very flexible and responsive. I didn't have to do much, and she knew exactly what I wanted. She designed everything based on pictures that I showed her, which was very easy for me.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers turned out perfect and were customer service was exceptional. As someone who isn't very knowledgable in flowers but wanted something that looked great for my wedding, Kate was amazing at coming up with something thatet my taste and expectations. Great price as wel. I would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture User4871231, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie at Amore Fiori did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers. She was able to take my vision and create exactly what I wanted for our wedding! I could not have been happier with how things turned out, even though we had to change our ceremony site at the last minute due to weather! Thanks, Katie!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous at our wedding! Katie went above and beyond our expectations! They were just perfect!!!! My flowers were so important to me, and having to use your imagination when planning a wedding can be hard. Katie made the whole process easy and enjoyable! She took all of my ideas along with some of her own and made my vision come alive. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! I highly recommend this florist! Katie was so kind, professional and great to work with! I will defiantly be using them for other events in the future! THANK YOU KATIE CARRERA, you blew us away with your talent!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie at Amore Fiori was amazing. I gave her little direction. I basically just gave her my color palette, asked her to use whatever flowers are seasonal, my budget, and the fact that the flowers needed to be stored overnight before the wedding. The flowers were definitely pricy, but totally worth it. I ordered the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, pre-tied ribbon, and flower petals for the flower girl from them, and Katie did an awesome job. They were absolutely gorgeous. The best part, though, is that Katie packaged them in such a way that kept everything looking great overnight (Sunday wedding). She didn't use flowers that would wilt, and they still looked fresh even two days after we picked up the flowers.

It made me wish I had made more room in my budget for flowers, but I was glad I stuck with them to get what was really important done very well rather than going cheaper and risk getting flowers that dry out overnight.

I would recommend Amore Fiori to anyone like me who doesn't know exactly what they want and could use some creative input. I could not have imagined a better bouquet.

I cannot comment on their delivery services as we did not use them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was wonderful to work with. I didn't have any real vision, just a lot of allergies. We sat down and spoke about my budget (limited) and my allergies (numerous). She asked a lot of questions, was able to tailor it to my budget (I purchased bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and that's it) and came up with beautiful pieces. I gave her room to play and the end result was beautiful. She delivered them to the wedding venue herself, and made sure to show me how to hold them. People were skeptical when I told them I left the design completely up to the florist, but I didn't sneeze once and her expertise created a much more beautiful look than I would have! Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/14, 1 Review