Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Amici's Catered Cuisine 5
Amici's Catered Cuisine 6
Amici's Catered Cuisine 7

Tatiana · Married on 02/18/2017

Amici's food was very good and a great price!! Before the big day, they were very helpful with answering questions through email very quickly. During the wedding the staff was professional and friendly! I would pick Amici's Catering again for another event :) thanks!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Tatiana for your review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you and your husband a world of love and happiness. Congratulations

Vivian · Married on 02/18/2017

We hired Amicis to cater our wedding reception. It was a very small reception, 38 people. The food was delicious, the service was fantastic and the decor was beautiful. I would suggest them to anyone looking for a catering company for an event. Our "captain" was Roe and she was wonderful to work with. They have a lot of options and are very helpful in finding a package to fit your budget.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Vivian for your stellar review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations

Carter · Married on 02/18/2017

Amici's was overall a perfect caterer. The food was great, they were extremely responsive and willing to make menu changes, and they were a great value.

We received many compliments on the food, and the setup was immaculate. Also, the servers were great and made sure that we had everything that we needed.

I would definitely recommend Amici's to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks very much Carter for your outstanding review and for allowing us the opportunity to share in your very special day. Wishing you a world of peace, love and happiness. Congratulations

Rachelle · Married on 02/11/2017

I booked Amicis catering company for my wedding based on the reviews I read on Wedding wire and after a tasting. The food was amazing and all my guests were raving about the plated appetizers and buffet style dinner. Staff was professional and took away all my worries about setting up at the house I had rented for the wedding. Many of my guests said they were so impressed they wanted to use this company for their upcoming events. Thanks Amicis for making my wedding day a true success!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

And thank you Rachelle for the glowing review! We enjoyed working with you from start to finish and thank you for allowing us to share in your very special day.
    Congratulations!

Amici's catering was absolutely phenomenal. We used them for our wedding. Our guests could not stop raving on how good the food was. A lot of them said it was one of the best wedding food they have had! The catering staff was so helpful and organized. They were great throughout our weddding planning process and answered questions without hesitation. 100% would recommend Amici's for any catering needs.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Amy, we truly appreciate your glowing review.
    We enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind for any upcoming events that you, family or friends might be needing.
    Congratulations and wishing you a world of peace, love and happiness from the entire staff at Amici's Catered Cuisine.

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

So easy to work with as a bride who had to plan her own wedding! Also the price was reasonable and the staff was AMAZING. Very easy to reach and answered all of my questions. I got many compliments on the food at the wedding, which I was so happy to hear (we have all been to a wedding where the food was so-so). I froze some leftovers and my husband and I are so excited to eat them!
    I would HIGHLY recommend this catering company and I am planning on using them for parties in the future!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Amy for your amazing review and did we hear the word 'party'....
    we are always ready for a good party, so please do keep us in mind!!
    Wishing you a world of love, peace and happiness. Congratulations

Diane · Married on 12/17/2016

Great food and service! I'm so thankful to have them cater my wedding

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Diane for your kind words, and it was a pleasure working with you.
    We enjoyed sharing in your very special day, and hope that you will keep us in mind for future events. Congratulations

Scott · Married on 11/26/2016

Amici's was nothing but exceptional from start to finish. We received tons of compliments about the food and service.
    By far one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for your glowing review of your experience with Amici's!
    We wish you and your families all the very best in the future. Thank you

Melanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Wow wow wow! Words cannot express the impeccable food , displays , service...generous portions.. all of our guests are raving about the whole experience, ambience and customer service!!! Our wedding was at Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL. This was the very best day of our lives and we are so appreciative of Amici's and the banquet captain (Nikitas) and team that took care of us for our wedding day! You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you, Amici's, for creating the most magical day of our lives.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with Amici's! We really appreciate your kind words and wish you both the very best in your new life together as one!

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Read the reviews and set up a tasting. If your venue has a "meet our vendor" night be sure to go you won't be sorry.
    We first tasted Amici's food at a friends wedding and was quite impressed. A year or so later we were planning my son's wedding. I suggested they set up a tasting with Amici's, they loved it and booked them the same day. First they decided on a pretty simple menu, then they went to the venues meet the vendor night and Amici's chef's were there cooking up a storm! The kids fell in love with the pasta and the pasta bar! It was a bit more costly then the original menu but it is what they wanted so it's what they got. 100% best food we have ever had at any wedding or other function. Our guest raved about the food and lined up again and again for 2nd's and even 3rd's! The butler passed apps. were amazing too!
    The staff and their service was top of the line. They all interacted with the guest and made everyone smile!
    I want to have another party just so I can hire Amici's again!!
    Thank you Sylvia Dean, Patty Montano, and your entire staff for making my son Anthony and my beautiful new daughter Jamilyn's wedding day so perfect. You are all amazing!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with Amici's! We really appreciate you and thank you for choosing Amici's to cater Anthony and Jamilyn's wedding. We wish you all the very best!

Sharon · Married on 11/12/2016

Amici's was amazing! They served a sit down dinner for 240 people flawlessly! I was worried that the food wouldn't be hot or be over cooked as we were running behind. But when it came out it was perfect! Piping hot and perfectly cooked. It was fresh and delicious! They accommodated guests who had food allergies including strict gluten free and vegan! I would highly recommend Amici's! They were so easy to work with! I will definitely be using them again!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with Amici's! We really appreciate you and thank you for choosing Amicis to cater the wedding.

Sylvia was friendly and super helpful when deciding what would be the best/most affordable options for our guests. The food was delicious and the service was great. They cut and served our cake for free, when most other places charge for that.

One of the main reasons we used Amici's was for their great customer service and helpful attitude.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the staff here at Amici's! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our services.

Rosalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Amicis during my wedding planning process was beyond amazing. The company always responded promptly and politely, even making concessions to allow me to pick up my linens early. I was already so happy with Amicis before my wedding, but on the day of they became even better. The crew was so helpful in setting up, and even things that were not necessarily catering related. The head waitress always made sure that my now husband and I had full glasses and plates and even packaged up food for us to take on our way out! My guests were so impressed with the quality of the food and the service and I will be recommending Amicis to all of my bride-to-be friends!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Marilyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Amici's is an amazing catering service! I would recommend them to any bride and groom getting married. From booking my tasting with them to the end of my wedding night they made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with. The staff made sure I was informed of everything, and made it super easy for my husband and I. On the night of our wedding reception the banquet captain and the staff made sure we were fully hydrated and fed at all moments and time. They really take good care of you on you big day and make it even more special.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for writing such a lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your very special day and that we could be a part of those cherished memories. Thank you for choosing Amici's!

Marilyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Amici's we great to work with an extremely professional. They had everything ready for us on our big day we didn't need to think about anything. The staff was amazing and made sure we were fed and had drinks in our hands the whole night.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for your review of our services! We wish you all the very best and thank you for choosing Amici's!

Christine · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband and I hired Amici's for our wedding on Oct 30, 2016 at Nova 535 in downtown St. Pete. They were the the first stop on our list of caterers and after the tasting, they were the last. We immediately hired them. Susan, Sylvia and Patty were very easy to work with and communicate with. They were able to work with us within our budget and if I sent an email with a question, they replied within 24hrs or less.

When searching for a caterer, I was worried about the food because that is usually my number #1 complaint at previous weddings I have been to. But Amici's food was amazing!! I have had soooo many guest compliment me on the food and everyone was very happy with the selections.

We had passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and then a buffet service for dinner. Even though we had just over 100 guests, the service went very smoothly and on time. Diana, the banquet captain, made sure everyone got a plate of food quickly and in an efficient manner. And even though we got pulled in many different for directions for pictures with guests, toasts, and other random wedding stuff, she made sure my husband and I ate and the drinks stayed flowing.

I must say thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our wedding day fun and memorable.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with Amici's! We really appreciate you and wish you the very best in the future. Thank you!
  • christine.clack

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

People keep raving about the food at our wedding! We were very impressed at the tasting, but there’s always a little bit of concern that the food will not be quite as good, since it’s made in bulk, and some of it is transported several hours to the location. But we found there was no cause for worry. Everyone loved the food. All of it too. It wasn’t like our guests talked about a particular appetizer or station…they loved it all. Susan and Sylvia were wonderful to work with too. They returned calls and emails quickly and answered all our questions. They even helped us with the number of tables we would need for all the food we ordered, and rented us a few extras where we were short. The only issue we had was bright orange napkin linens were put on the food stations (over the black main linens,) when we were going for a very dark (black, bone and silver) Gothic theme. It was understandable, since we were having a Halloween wedding, and they corrected the issue immediately. We highly recommend Amici’s to anyone looking to work with very professional vendors and who wish to take care of their guests with wonderful food.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Christine and Chris for your glowing review of your experience with Amici's Catering! We wish you all the very best in the future. Thank you!

Shirley · Married on 10/22/2016

The food was wonderful and it was all gluten free.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Amici's!
    We really appreciate you and wish you all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Amici's was fabulous right from the start. Any questions or concerns they answered in a very timely manner and really cared about what would make our day special. I was looking for heavy appetizers for my reception but didn't want our guests To go home hungry and Amici's did a perfect job helping us pick a menu that was perfect for our wedding. The food was absolutely spectacular the day of the wedding and numerous guests complimented how amazing the food was. Roe and her team were so helpful and attentive and they made the groom and I feel extremely taken care of he whole evening. I recommend Amici's to any bride and groom or anyone looking to have fabulous food, service and presentation for their event.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to review your experience with Amici's! We wish you the very best!

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2016

The Amici's staff is so accommodating and wonderful to work with. It is easy to understand why the staff emphasizes that they are FAMILY...may have worked for Amici's for years! Their dedication to working excellence is apparent in all aspects of service. We as a family were so pleased with Amici's Catering and glad we chose them for our daughter's wedding. We did not have to worry about anything. Roe and her staff were professional, efficient and FUN. Plus, our guests raved about the delicious food.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review your experience with Amici's! We wish you all the very best in the future!!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent food, excellent service. Great experience.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to review your experience with Amici's! Wishing you all the very best!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Amici's. From the tasting to the night of our wedding, they were great to work with. Every email I sent was answered almost immediately, and the staff the day of was just as helpful. Plus, the food was great. We received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend Amici's to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience with Amici's! We wish you and your family all the very best!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

My wife and I used Amici's for our wedding this past weekend. We decided to go with Amici's in the first place because we were very impressed with their service, presentation, and quality. Our wedding night was a blast, in part because Amici's lived up to our expectations. Diana, the captain for our event was amazing, and everyone was very impressed with our catering vendor. Thank you Amici's for helping to make our special day perfect!
    Charles and Jessica Adler

Sent on 10/16/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience with Amici's! We were elated to share in your special day and to make it a beautiful memory. We wish you all the very best and thanks for the confidence you put in our team!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

LOVE THEM! I was a very needy bride and they were nothing but sweet about it! They were also very responsive! I would say they responded within the hour most of the time and if not, no longer than a day did I wait to hear from them. After the wedding everyone raved about the food and we got nothing but compliments on it. They made sure my husband and I ate before everyone else got their food so we could eat and then walk around to everyone else while they were eating. I will be using them in the future and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind words and for sharing your experience on your special day! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and wish you the very best!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Amici's did a WONDERFUL job as our caterers for our wedding at The Lange Farm. Not only did everyone talk to us about how delicious the food was - we went with the pasta buffet - you won't regret it - but the service was outstanding. From making sure my Husband and I got some food and had whatever we wanted throughout the night, to being so attentive to our guests, they could not have done better. I was also very happily surprised with the choice of decor they brought along. We were having a rustic and vintage style wedding and their setup was complete with burlap, wood, lace, antique candelabras, it was just beautiful. Would highly recommend them. ~ Nicole Smith (Bride)

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the team at Amici's! We are so happy you enjoyed your very special day and received so many compliments regarding the quality of the food. We wish you and your families all the very best in the many years to come!!