Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Amici's Catered Cuisine 5
Amici's Catered Cuisine 6
Amici's Catered Cuisine 7

Trula · Married on 09/01/2017

After going to several tastings, I quickly realized that Amici’s was the only catering I was going to find with delicious food, endless options, and reasonable prices with linens included. Amici’s provided us with such excellent service and professionalism for our wedding, even providing the bride and groom with their own personal attendant to make our plates and walk them to our table with us. The guests loved the delicious food and are still talking about it months later. Even our venue planner looked received when she found out Amici’s would be our vendor, saying “I don’t have to worry if they are catering”. They provide everything you could think of and make it easier for all vendors and most importantly, the bride and groom. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality food and excellent customer service.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Tanya · Married on 08/05/2017

Susan and Sylvia were extremely professional, friendly and accommodating in every way, a wedding is a stressful thing to organise and they handled every request and question attentively. The catering staff on the night were fabulous and the food was yummy, a job very well done and I highly recommend Amici's catering services

Sent on 08/10/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya for the glowing review!
    We truly enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day and hope that you will keep us in mind for future events.

Carline · Married on 07/28/2017

I had the best experience with Amicis. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Carline! We enjoyed working with you and also sharing in your special day.

Mike · Married on 07/15/2017

Their is not a better Catering Company in Tampa Bay. Period . Great Job!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Mike for your stellar review!
    We were grateful to share in your daughters wedding and we felt like part of your family, amazing wedding! Congrats to all!

Lana · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much for the excellent service. The food and service were amazing and Amici's was very flexible with pricing so that we could get exactly what we wanted within our budget.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Lana, we really appreciate your amazing review and hope you will keep us in mind for referrals and future events!

Shabanese · Married on 07/10/2017

Amici's catered for my event a couple of weeks ago and we were nothing but satisfied. The food was amazing and the service was phenomenal. Everyone was talking about how professional the event staff was! We absolutely would recommend amici's to any couple that wants great food for a great cost!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review Shabanese. We really enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future events whether it be holiday, birthday or any occasion at all.
    Congratulations to you and Chris, and best wishes for a life filled with love and happiness!

Joann · Married on 07/07/2017

EVERYTHING was amazing!! I have to first say how awesome Lucy and Kiki were!! They came early and helped with other things other then the catering .they provided unbelievable service and made the event so special with their service and the way they treated the guest and the professionalism was off the charts. They did a great job at the bar service able to make any drink that was asked. The food was outstanding the guest raved about how wonderful the food was. They loved the scallops wrapped In bacon and the stuffed mushrooms and the pasta bar was a huge success. They cleaned up in a way where people didn't even notice and left everything clean and packed up for us! The staff was so easy to work with in preparing my menu I would highly recommend going to there once a month date night to see the things that they have to offer. i would highly recommend using them again and the price was great the service was outstanding the food was incredible I

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Joann - we cant thank you enough for your outstanding review and are elated that we truly made your wedding so special. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you will keep us in mind for future events and please do let your friends know of us. Reviews don't get much better than word of mouth.

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing company. They relieved so much stress from me and made me feel comfortable throughout the night. The staff is the best and everyone raved about how great the food was.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of happiness and love. Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Comments:
    Words can not express how fabulous your service and food was! The service was outstanding And we are still receiving compliments from our guests on the food and service. Excellent! 5 Stars . Thank you all so much for helping us make our day that much special.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

All I can say is best food ever! and not much left over, people kept eating! They were wonderful in that they made sure the Bride and Groom actually ate! The guests loved the choices, Carved beef (only thing mentioned could have been a bit warmer) with a wine and mushroom gravy on the side in case people didn't like mushies! Tequila lime chicken and a pasta bar with butter, marinara (awesome), alfredo (also awesome and I don't usually like alfredo) in addition to green beans and almonds, and mashed tatoes and rolls. Every bit of it was tasty and like we said almost all of it was eaten. We took home a couple of plates of the chicken and a bit of the pasta which we froze and it is just as good reheated!!! Thank you so much for making our day extra special. Also the head waitress has been with them for a very long time and was so sweet and kind and understanding! Thank you all for all your help and wonderful job!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Lynn for your outstanding review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a stellar review and wish you much happiness and love.

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone was amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend to anyone. Good was great, service was great and my husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy for the amazing review. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy hectic day to post a review for us and we enjoyed sharing in your special day with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes <3

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

They responded very quickly to each of my concerns and updated requests. What I loved the most was that they were very customizable with their options. Our wedding was in the morning, but I hate the normal brunch options (salmon display etc.) because we LOVE eating breakfast foods for lunch. So they were willing to do the breakfast buffet option (Jack Daniels french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, the works with OJ and coffee to drink). Since I wanted to still have a brunch feel I ordered assorted fruit plates and finger sandwich plates: the finger sandwiches had roast beef and turkey, the meat was so flavorful and the fruit was fresh and delicious! Most people told us we would not eat on our wedding day, but the caterer gave us the food first from the buffet and then we were able to eat our plates clean! We couldn't get over how good the eggs were, and are still trying to figure out the recipe so we can make it for breakfast! They were very prompt with helping out the cake cutting and very pleasant to help me destress throughout the reception. Service was worth quadruple what the affordable pricing was for 80 people, and the portions were very generous!!! They will let you keep the food but warn you need to refrigerate ASAP; most caterers will toss everything, so it was amazing we still had leftovers. We took the fruit and sandwiches with us for our night at Disney, still tasted just as good!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for your glowing review, we sincerely appreciate it and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future events.
    Congratulations and much love and happiness <3

stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amici's was absolutely incredible. They helped me through everything, including some last minute changes regarding our linens. The food was delicious...our guests are still raving about it! And every single member of the Amici's staff at our wedding was so nice, helpful, and ready to do anything they needed to make sure things went smoothly. I can't say enough about Amici's!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Stephanie we really appreciate your kind words and glowing review.
    We enjoyed working with you as well and enjoyed sharing in your special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes!

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was perfec and will recommend them as well as use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tom · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not have been more pleased with Amici's! The team was super accommodating getting us in for a tasting and we were sold right then. Everyone was super responsive whenever I had any questions. I didn't see the reception venue until we walked in after the ceremony and I was SO impressed by what the team had put together, beyond what I expected. Everything was beautiful! The food was delicious and the guests had a lot of compliments. Roe was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/29/2017

Amici's is an absolute GEM! Each staff member was a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and incredibly talented. Everyone at our wedding raved about both the food and the service. We would highly recommend Amici's to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra, we truly appreciate you taking the time to give us such an outstanding review and for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Julie · Married on 04/29/2017

I am a hands-on person. All of the parties that we have had over the years, I’ve catered myself. So, that being said, I thought it would be hard for me to turn the catering over to a catering firm for our daughter’s wedding. Amici’s not only handled the event expertly – the food was amazing!!!! The comments from our guests were “This is the best wedding food I have ever had!” and “Best wedding ever!” I was skeptical of the pasta bar – but by far was above and beyond what I was expecting. I am considering hiring them for my Christmas party. And finally, weddings are a wonderful time getting family and friends together, and people like good food. I can attest - and you can call me if you want – that Amici’s delivered above and beyond my highest expectations. Thank you so much! Julie Carnevale

Sent on 05/19/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for your outstanding heartfelt review! We're elated that you enjoyed your daughters special day, & also that you got to enjoy your guests which doesn't usually happen when you're doing the entire event yourself! We thank you for allowing us to share in your daughters special day!
    Congrats to the happy couple!

Jena · Married on 04/27/2017

An absolute must!! Everyone loved the food! The catering staff was so friendly & fun. So thankful I decided on Amici's to cater my day!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Jena for your kind and thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!!

Craig · Married on 04/19/2017

We had some very specific ideas about the food for our wedding and very little of it was on their regular menu. We found them very accommodating and the food was exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks very much Craig for your kind words. We appreciate the fact that you envisioned exactly what you wanted for your special day and received exactly that! Thank you for allowing Amicis Catered Cuisine to share in your special day.
    Congratulations <3<3

Monique · Married on 03/31/2017

Amici's did a wonderful job catering my wedding. Leading up to the day, they were very responsive, easily contacted, and overall had great customer service. The food we tried at our complementary tasting was delicious, and the atmosphere was wonderful - it was private, and made us feel valued.

However, the day of the wedding is where they REALLY shone. We had Diana for our banquet captain, and she was FABULOUS. Very thoughtful, accomodating, and complimentary. While my bridal party was having pictures done during cocktail hour, she brought us hors d'oeuvres and water so that we wouldn't get too hungry or thirsty (it was very hot out). Overall the entire staff was just really considerate and you could easily see that they wanted to make our wedding special.

And the food! I had so many compliments from my guests about how good the food was!!! They were VERY reasonably priced, but honestly you wouldn't guess it from eating the food. It was delicious, and they definitely were able to work with me to find something to satisfy my husband's picky appetite.

Overall, HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Monique for your heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in your special day.

Deborah · Married on 03/25/2017

Friendly, responsive, great staff both on the phone and at the event, dressed great, polite, accommodating and the food was absolutely excellent!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for allowing us to share in your special day. Congratulations!

Bryanna · Married on 02/25/2017

Amici's catering company was phenomenal! My guests are still raving about the quality of the food and services. They were extremely personable, courteous, friendly, attentive, accommodating, and overall fantastic! They were very affordable and worked with us on our budgeting and guest food allergies and requests. I would recommend anyone getting married to go with Amici's. Sylvia in particular was our coordinator, and she was fabulous!

Thank you for the memories and helping to make our wedding night complete! :)

Sincerely,
    Bre and Joe Caiazza

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and for allowing us to share in your special day. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!

Kimberly · Married on 02/25/2017

Great food! Nice and professional staff. Very very satisfied !!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to give us such an amazing review.
    We truly enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day, and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2017

We had a wonderful buffet style dinner catered at our wedding. And the food was incredible. We even had a tray of hors d'oeuvres delivered to us during cocktail hour when we were taking pictures. (Which I was so worried we would entirely miss out on). We got our food FIRST and I promise you that you will definitely not go hungry on your wedding night. The wait staff was incredibly kind and helpful throughout the whole event. Thank you, Amici's!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Ashley for taking the time to give us such a stellar review - we truly appreciate it. Wishing you both a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!

Mattie · Married on 02/18/2017

I would highly recommend Amici's for any of your catering needs! We had them cater our wedding and they did an amazing job! The catering staff started off the evening by bringing the hors d'oeuvres to the bridal party as well as the guests which is something I've never experienced in any of the 8 weddings I've been in prior to my own! We had stuffed mushrooms, corn bruschetta, truffle fries, and grapes rolled in cheese and pistachios....all of which were amazing! When my husband and I came into the room and sat down they made sure to help us get our plates and checked on us multiple times throughout the night to make sure we had food and drinks that we wanted/needed! The chicken and beef that we had was delicious and the mashed potato bar was a big hit! Their tear down was swift and efficient!

I couldn't have chosen a better caterer for my perfect wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Mattie for the rave reviews! We enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day. May you have much love and happiness surrounding you both and congratulations from the entire staff at Amicis!