Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

349 | Oldsmar, FL

349 Reviews for Amici's Catered Cuisine

Deirdre · Married on 10/15/2017

Food delicious. Service amazing. Everyone lovely to
    Work with. Made our wedding truly fabulous!

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Deirdre for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you and sharing in your very special day.

L · Married on 10/07/2017

Amici's was fantastic to work with and they went above and beyond the call of duty when the Hurrucane in the Gulf was trying to blow my daughters beautiful wedding away and the Clearwater Sailing Center's elevator broken down locking the bride and others inside. Food was delicious and service with a smile. Their date nights are a great way to see them in action. Would encourage everyone to use them!!

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks so much "L" for your awesome review! We enjoyed working with you from start to finish and even though there were a few glitches (i.e. Hurricane Irma in the Gulf) we still managed to keep the tables and chairs intact! It wasn't the best hair day for most but then again, it is all about the love! Thank you for allowing us to share in this special day and Congratulations to everyone.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Amici's catering cuisine definitely made our wedding memorable! The staff was amazing, and the food was fabulous. All of our guests truly enjoyed every dish they provided. The staff went out of their way to ensure everything was perfect prior to our ceremony. I would highly recommend their catering services to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your stellar review.
    We enjoyed working with you and are proud to share in your special day.

Ricki · Married on 10/06/2017

They were super responsive and willing to work with whatever your needs are. They’re at the location early and will set up tables for you and place them perfectly.

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Ricki for taking the time to review us. We enjoyed working with you and happy to know that we could help to make your special day extra special.
    Congratulations from the entire Amici Team!

Leigh · Married on 09/16/2017

We were very happy and pleased with the service, staff, and quality of food at our wedding. We will recommend Amici's to all of our friends who are looking to have a catered event. Thank you for being a part of our special day

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Leigh for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us.
    It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Kristina · Married on 09/03/2017

WE LOVED OUR CATER!!! My husbands 1 request was that we had awesome food for our guests and that's exactly what we got! Our guests RAVED about our food for weeks after the wedding and the service was exceptional. The entire staff from the office crew to the day of staff went above and beyond.
    Would recommend Amicis again and again.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina for your exceptional review. We were honored to share in your very special day and enjoyed working with you.

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was fantastic for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate all of our clients. It was a pleasure sharing in your special day!

Anna · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone was very helpful and attentive. Thank you for your professional, and making our wedding day special!
    Anna and Marc

Sent on 09/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your input.
    We enjoyed working with you and thanks so much for allowing us to share in making your day spectacular.
    Congratulations to everyone!

Trula · Married on 09/01/2017

After going to several tastings, I quickly realized that Amici’s was the only catering I was going to find with delicious food, endless options, and reasonable prices with linens included. Amici’s provided us with such excellent service and professionalism for our wedding, even providing the bride and groom with their own personal attendant to make our plates and walk them to our table with us. The guests loved the delicious food and are still talking about it months later. Even our venue planner looked received when she found out Amici’s would be our vendor, saying “I don’t have to worry if they are catering”. They provide everything you could think of and make it easier for all vendors and most importantly, the bride and groom. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality food and excellent customer service.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Tanya · Married on 08/05/2017

Susan and Sylvia were extremely professional, friendly and accommodating in every way, a wedding is a stressful thing to organise and they handled every request and question attentively. The catering staff on the night were fabulous and the food was yummy, a job very well done and I highly recommend Amici's catering services

Sent on 08/10/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya for the glowing review!
    We truly enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day and hope that you will keep us in mind for future events.

Carline · Married on 07/28/2017

I had the best experience with Amicis. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Carline! We enjoyed working with you and also sharing in your special day.

Mike · Married on 07/15/2017

Their is not a better Catering Company in Tampa Bay. Period . Great Job!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Mike for your stellar review!
    We were grateful to share in your daughters wedding and we felt like part of your family, amazing wedding! Congrats to all!

Lana · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much for the excellent service. The food and service were amazing and Amici's was very flexible with pricing so that we could get exactly what we wanted within our budget.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Lana, we really appreciate your amazing review and hope you will keep us in mind for referrals and future events!

Shabanese · Married on 07/10/2017

Amici's catered for my event a couple of weeks ago and we were nothing but satisfied. The food was amazing and the service was phenomenal. Everyone was talking about how professional the event staff was! We absolutely would recommend amici's to any couple that wants great food for a great cost!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review Shabanese. We really enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future events whether it be holiday, birthday or any occasion at all.
    Congratulations to you and Chris, and best wishes for a life filled with love and happiness!

Joann · Married on 07/07/2017

EVERYTHING was amazing!! I have to first say how awesome Lucy and Kiki were!! They came early and helped with other things other then the catering .they provided unbelievable service and made the event so special with their service and the way they treated the guest and the professionalism was off the charts. They did a great job at the bar service able to make any drink that was asked. The food was outstanding the guest raved about how wonderful the food was. They loved the scallops wrapped In bacon and the stuffed mushrooms and the pasta bar was a huge success. They cleaned up in a way where people didn't even notice and left everything clean and packed up for us! The staff was so easy to work with in preparing my menu I would highly recommend going to there once a month date night to see the things that they have to offer. i would highly recommend using them again and the price was great the service was outstanding the food was incredible I

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Joann - we cant thank you enough for your outstanding review and are elated that we truly made your wedding so special. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you will keep us in mind for future events and please do let your friends know of us. Reviews don't get much better than word of mouth.

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing company. They relieved so much stress from me and made me feel comfortable throughout the night. The staff is the best and everyone raved about how great the food was.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of happiness and love. Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Comments:
    Words can not express how fabulous your service and food was! The service was outstanding And we are still receiving compliments from our guests on the food and service. Excellent! 5 Stars . Thank you all so much for helping us make our day that much special.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

All I can say is best food ever! and not much left over, people kept eating! They were wonderful in that they made sure the Bride and Groom actually ate! The guests loved the choices, Carved beef (only thing mentioned could have been a bit warmer) with a wine and mushroom gravy on the side in case people didn't like mushies! Tequila lime chicken and a pasta bar with butter, marinara (awesome), alfredo (also awesome and I don't usually like alfredo) in addition to green beans and almonds, and mashed tatoes and rolls. Every bit of it was tasty and like we said almost all of it was eaten. We took home a couple of plates of the chicken and a bit of the pasta which we froze and it is just as good reheated!!! Thank you so much for making our day extra special. Also the head waitress has been with them for a very long time and was so sweet and kind and understanding! Thank you all for all your help and wonderful job!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Lynn for your outstanding review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a stellar review and wish you much happiness and love.

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone was amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend to anyone. Good was great, service was great and my husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy for the amazing review. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy hectic day to post a review for us and we enjoyed sharing in your special day with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes <3

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

They responded very quickly to each of my concerns and updated requests. What I loved the most was that they were very customizable with their options. Our wedding was in the morning, but I hate the normal brunch options (salmon display etc.) because we LOVE eating breakfast foods for lunch. So they were willing to do the breakfast buffet option (Jack Daniels french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, the works with OJ and coffee to drink). Since I wanted to still have a brunch feel I ordered assorted fruit plates and finger sandwich plates: the finger sandwiches had roast beef and turkey, the meat was so flavorful and the fruit was fresh and delicious! Most people told us we would not eat on our wedding day, but the caterer gave us the food first from the buffet and then we were able to eat our plates clean! We couldn't get over how good the eggs were, and are still trying to figure out the recipe so we can make it for breakfast! They were very prompt with helping out the cake cutting and very pleasant to help me destress throughout the reception. Service was worth quadruple what the affordable pricing was for 80 people, and the portions were very generous!!! They will let you keep the food but warn you need to refrigerate ASAP; most caterers will toss everything, so it was amazing we still had leftovers. We took the fruit and sandwiches with us for our night at Disney, still tasted just as good!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for your glowing review, we sincerely appreciate it and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future events.
    Congratulations and much love and happiness <3

stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amici's was absolutely incredible. They helped me through everything, including some last minute changes regarding our linens. The food was delicious...our guests are still raving about it! And every single member of the Amici's staff at our wedding was so nice, helpful, and ready to do anything they needed to make sure things went smoothly. I can't say enough about Amici's!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Stephanie we really appreciate your kind words and glowing review.
    We enjoyed working with you as well and enjoyed sharing in your special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes!

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was perfec and will recommend them as well as use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tom · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not have been more pleased with Amici's! The team was super accommodating getting us in for a tasting and we were sold right then. Everyone was super responsive whenever I had any questions. I didn't see the reception venue until we walked in after the ceremony and I was SO impressed by what the team had put together, beyond what I expected. Everything was beautiful! The food was delicious and the guests had a lot of compliments. Roe was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/29/2017

Amici's is an absolute GEM! Each staff member was a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and incredibly talented. Everyone at our wedding raved about both the food and the service. We would highly recommend Amici's to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra, we truly appreciate you taking the time to give us such an outstanding review and for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Julie · Married on 04/29/2017

I am a hands-on person. All of the parties that we have had over the years, I’ve catered myself. So, that being said, I thought it would be hard for me to turn the catering over to a catering firm for our daughter’s wedding. Amici’s not only handled the event expertly – the food was amazing!!!! The comments from our guests were “This is the best wedding food I have ever had!” and “Best wedding ever!” I was skeptical of the pasta bar – but by far was above and beyond what I was expecting. I am considering hiring them for my Christmas party. And finally, weddings are a wonderful time getting family and friends together, and people like good food. I can attest - and you can call me if you want – that Amici’s delivered above and beyond my highest expectations. Thank you so much! Julie Carnevale

Sent on 05/19/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for your outstanding heartfelt review! We're elated that you enjoyed your daughters special day, & also that you got to enjoy your guests which doesn't usually happen when you're doing the entire event yourself! We thank you for allowing us to share in your daughters special day!
    Congrats to the happy couple!