Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Amici's Catered Cuisine 5
Amici's Catered Cuisine 6
Amici's Catered Cuisine 7

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing company. They relieved so much stress from me and made me feel comfortable throughout the night. The staff is the best and everyone raved about how great the food was.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of happiness and love. Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Comments:
    Words can not express how fabulous your service and food was! The service was outstanding And we are still receiving compliments from our guests on the food and service. Excellent! 5 Stars . Thank you all so much for helping us make our day that much special.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

All I can say is best food ever! and not much left over, people kept eating! They were wonderful in that they made sure the Bride and Groom actually ate! The guests loved the choices, Carved beef (only thing mentioned could have been a bit warmer) with a wine and mushroom gravy on the side in case people didn't like mushies! Tequila lime chicken and a pasta bar with butter, marinara (awesome), alfredo (also awesome and I don't usually like alfredo) in addition to green beans and almonds, and mashed tatoes and rolls. Every bit of it was tasty and like we said almost all of it was eaten. We took home a couple of plates of the chicken and a bit of the pasta which we froze and it is just as good reheated!!! Thank you so much for making our day extra special. Also the head waitress has been with them for a very long time and was so sweet and kind and understanding! Thank you all for all your help and wonderful job!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Lynn for your outstanding review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a stellar review and wish you much happiness and love.

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone was amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend to anyone. Good was great, service was great and my husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy for the amazing review. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy hectic day to post a review for us and we enjoyed sharing in your special day with you. Congratulations and Best Wishes <3

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

They responded very quickly to each of my concerns and updated requests. What I loved the most was that they were very customizable with their options. Our wedding was in the morning, but I hate the normal brunch options (salmon display etc.) because we LOVE eating breakfast foods for lunch. So they were willing to do the breakfast buffet option (Jack Daniels french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, the works with OJ and coffee to drink). Since I wanted to still have a brunch feel I ordered assorted fruit plates and finger sandwich plates: the finger sandwiches had roast beef and turkey, the meat was so flavorful and the fruit was fresh and delicious! Most people told us we would not eat on our wedding day, but the caterer gave us the food first from the buffet and then we were able to eat our plates clean! We couldn't get over how good the eggs were, and are still trying to figure out the recipe so we can make it for breakfast! They were very prompt with helping out the cake cutting and very pleasant to help me destress throughout the reception. Service was worth quadruple what the affordable pricing was for 80 people, and the portions were very generous!!! They will let you keep the food but warn you need to refrigerate ASAP; most caterers will toss everything, so it was amazing we still had leftovers. We took the fruit and sandwiches with us for our night at Disney, still tasted just as good!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for your glowing review, we sincerely appreciate it and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future events.
    Congratulations and much love and happiness <3

stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amici's was absolutely incredible. They helped me through everything, including some last minute changes regarding our linens. The food was delicious...our guests are still raving about it! And every single member of the Amici's staff at our wedding was so nice, helpful, and ready to do anything they needed to make sure things went smoothly. I can't say enough about Amici's!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Stephanie we really appreciate your kind words and glowing review.
    We enjoyed working with you as well and enjoyed sharing in your special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes!

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was perfec and will recommend them as well as use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tom · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not have been more pleased with Amici's! The team was super accommodating getting us in for a tasting and we were sold right then. Everyone was super responsive whenever I had any questions. I didn't see the reception venue until we walked in after the ceremony and I was SO impressed by what the team had put together, beyond what I expected. Everything was beautiful! The food was delicious and the guests had a lot of compliments. Roe was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/29/2017

Amici's is an absolute GEM! Each staff member was a pleasure to work with, extremely professional, and incredibly talented. Everyone at our wedding raved about both the food and the service. We would highly recommend Amici's to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra, we truly appreciate you taking the time to give us such an outstanding review and for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Julie · Married on 04/29/2017

I am a hands-on person. All of the parties that we have had over the years, I’ve catered myself. So, that being said, I thought it would be hard for me to turn the catering over to a catering firm for our daughter’s wedding. Amici’s not only handled the event expertly – the food was amazing!!!! The comments from our guests were “This is the best wedding food I have ever had!” and “Best wedding ever!” I was skeptical of the pasta bar – but by far was above and beyond what I was expecting. I am considering hiring them for my Christmas party. And finally, weddings are a wonderful time getting family and friends together, and people like good food. I can attest - and you can call me if you want – that Amici’s delivered above and beyond my highest expectations. Thank you so much! Julie Carnevale

Sent on 05/19/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for your outstanding heartfelt review! We're elated that you enjoyed your daughters special day, & also that you got to enjoy your guests which doesn't usually happen when you're doing the entire event yourself! We thank you for allowing us to share in your daughters special day!
    Congrats to the happy couple!

Jena · Married on 04/27/2017

An absolute must!! Everyone loved the food! The catering staff was so friendly & fun. So thankful I decided on Amici's to cater my day!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Jena for your kind and thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!!

Craig · Married on 04/19/2017

We had some very specific ideas about the food for our wedding and very little of it was on their regular menu. We found them very accommodating and the food was exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks very much Craig for your kind words. We appreciate the fact that you envisioned exactly what you wanted for your special day and received exactly that! Thank you for allowing Amicis Catered Cuisine to share in your special day.
    Congratulations <3<3

Monique · Married on 03/31/2017

Amici's did a wonderful job catering my wedding. Leading up to the day, they were very responsive, easily contacted, and overall had great customer service. The food we tried at our complementary tasting was delicious, and the atmosphere was wonderful - it was private, and made us feel valued.

However, the day of the wedding is where they REALLY shone. We had Diana for our banquet captain, and she was FABULOUS. Very thoughtful, accomodating, and complimentary. While my bridal party was having pictures done during cocktail hour, she brought us hors d'oeuvres and water so that we wouldn't get too hungry or thirsty (it was very hot out). Overall the entire staff was just really considerate and you could easily see that they wanted to make our wedding special.

And the food! I had so many compliments from my guests about how good the food was!!! They were VERY reasonably priced, but honestly you wouldn't guess it from eating the food. It was delicious, and they definitely were able to work with me to find something to satisfy my husband's picky appetite.

Overall, HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Monique for your heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in your special day.

Deborah · Married on 03/25/2017

Friendly, responsive, great staff both on the phone and at the event, dressed great, polite, accommodating and the food was absolutely excellent!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for allowing us to share in your special day. Congratulations!

Bryanna · Married on 02/25/2017

Amici's catering company was phenomenal! My guests are still raving about the quality of the food and services. They were extremely personable, courteous, friendly, attentive, accommodating, and overall fantastic! They were very affordable and worked with us on our budgeting and guest food allergies and requests. I would recommend anyone getting married to go with Amici's. Sylvia in particular was our coordinator, and she was fabulous!

Thank you for the memories and helping to make our wedding night complete! :)

Sincerely,
    Bre and Joe Caiazza

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and for allowing us to share in your special day. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!

Kimberly · Married on 02/25/2017

Great food! Nice and professional staff. Very very satisfied !!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to give us such an amazing review.
    We truly enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day, and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2017

We had a wonderful buffet style dinner catered at our wedding. And the food was incredible. We even had a tray of hors d'oeuvres delivered to us during cocktail hour when we were taking pictures. (Which I was so worried we would entirely miss out on). We got our food FIRST and I promise you that you will definitely not go hungry on your wedding night. The wait staff was incredibly kind and helpful throughout the whole event. Thank you, Amici's!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Ashley for taking the time to give us such a stellar review - we truly appreciate it. Wishing you both a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!

Mattie · Married on 02/18/2017

I would highly recommend Amici's for any of your catering needs! We had them cater our wedding and they did an amazing job! The catering staff started off the evening by bringing the hors d'oeuvres to the bridal party as well as the guests which is something I've never experienced in any of the 8 weddings I've been in prior to my own! We had stuffed mushrooms, corn bruschetta, truffle fries, and grapes rolled in cheese and pistachios....all of which were amazing! When my husband and I came into the room and sat down they made sure to help us get our plates and checked on us multiple times throughout the night to make sure we had food and drinks that we wanted/needed! The chicken and beef that we had was delicious and the mashed potato bar was a big hit! Their tear down was swift and efficient!

I couldn't have chosen a better caterer for my perfect wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Mattie for the rave reviews! We enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day. May you have much love and happiness surrounding you both and congratulations from the entire staff at Amicis!

Tatiana · Married on 02/18/2017

Amici's food was very good and a great price!! Before the big day, they were very helpful with answering questions through email very quickly. During the wedding the staff was professional and friendly! I would pick Amici's Catering again for another event :) thanks!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Tatiana for your review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you and your husband a world of love and happiness. Congratulations

Vivian · Married on 02/18/2017

We hired Amicis to cater our wedding reception. It was a very small reception, 38 people. The food was delicious, the service was fantastic and the decor was beautiful. I would suggest them to anyone looking for a catering company for an event. Our "captain" was Roe and she was wonderful to work with. They have a lot of options and are very helpful in finding a package to fit your budget.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Vivian for your stellar review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations

Carter · Married on 02/18/2017

Amici's was overall a perfect caterer. The food was great, they were extremely responsive and willing to make menu changes, and they were a great value.

We received many compliments on the food, and the setup was immaculate. Also, the servers were great and made sure that we had everything that we needed.

I would definitely recommend Amici's to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thanks very much Carter for your outstanding review and for allowing us the opportunity to share in your very special day. Wishing you a world of peace, love and happiness. Congratulations

Rachelle · Married on 02/11/2017

I booked Amicis catering company for my wedding based on the reviews I read on Wedding wire and after a tasting. The food was amazing and all my guests were raving about the plated appetizers and buffet style dinner. Staff was professional and took away all my worries about setting up at the house I had rented for the wedding. Many of my guests said they were so impressed they wanted to use this company for their upcoming events. Thanks Amicis for making my wedding day a true success!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

And thank you Rachelle for the glowing review! We enjoyed working with you from start to finish and thank you for allowing us to share in your very special day.
    Congratulations!

Amici's catering was absolutely phenomenal. We used them for our wedding. Our guests could not stop raving on how good the food was. A lot of them said it was one of the best wedding food they have had! The catering staff was so helpful and organized. They were great throughout our weddding planning process and answered questions without hesitation. 100% would recommend Amici's for any catering needs.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Amy, we truly appreciate your glowing review.
    We enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind for any upcoming events that you, family or friends might be needing.
    Congratulations and wishing you a world of peace, love and happiness from the entire staff at Amici's Catered Cuisine.

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

So easy to work with as a bride who had to plan her own wedding! Also the price was reasonable and the staff was AMAZING. Very easy to reach and answered all of my questions. I got many compliments on the food at the wedding, which I was so happy to hear (we have all been to a wedding where the food was so-so). I froze some leftovers and my husband and I are so excited to eat them!
    I would HIGHLY recommend this catering company and I am planning on using them for parties in the future!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Amy for your amazing review and did we hear the word 'party'....
    we are always ready for a good party, so please do keep us in mind!!
    Wishing you a world of love, peace and happiness. Congratulations

Diane · Married on 12/17/2016

Great food and service! I'm so thankful to have them cater my wedding

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Diane for your kind words, and it was a pleasure working with you.
    We enjoyed sharing in your very special day, and hope that you will keep us in mind for future events. Congratulations