303 Reviews for Amici's Catered Cuisine

No Pork (1)
House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
303 Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Everything was perfect. The process was so simple to have them cater our wedding. I felt I could trust them on our special day, and they did not disappoint. The biggest compliment we had was about the food. The pasta bar was an absolute success!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was amazing!! Our guests are STILL talking about our food stations and how delicious everything was. The catering and displays were beautiful and they did a great job matching our vision and décor with the rest of the venue. My husband and I did the 'date night 'prior to try all their food and were just blown away by how yummy everything was, it was definitely tough when it came time to decide on our menu for the night. They are affordable and work with you for any specific requests or accommodations needed. We were referred to them by a past bride, and so glad we listened! We will definitely be passing on the referrals ourselves.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Diane was absolutely amazing! We loved having her upbeat, positive, helpful personality. She kept things running so smoothly.

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amicis was wonderful! Everyone raved about the food with some people even licking their plates! They were always super responsive and accommodating with our special requests! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a great experience over all, very professional, great service our event was a total success, thank you

Profile Picture Millie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was awesome :) Everybody loved it and they made the process super easy!

Profile Picture kerrie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was awesome and they served it well.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved the variety of colorful pastas (bowtie, penne and cheese tortellini) in the pasta bar. Amici’s staff is kindhearted, caring, and committed to the finest in taste and professionalism and didn’t take away from the intimacy of our wedding.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Planning a wedding is an ever an easy task, but Amici’s not only made it easy, but made it enjoyable. Everyone we dealt with was sweet and professional, and extremely helpful. The date night we went to was what really helped us decide on our appetizers and our final meal. The food was beyond delicious and guests are still talking about it. We couldn’t recommend Amici’s enough.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amici’s is and amazing catering company! Professional, responsive, and well worth the money. The food is absolutely amazing, and I would recommend them to anyone needing anything catered.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was amazing and my guest raved about it. Very professional team and the food is to die for!
I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Belinda, 4/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Enjoyed every moment of our wedding. Food was delicious and hot. They even set aside an appetizer dish for us from cocktail hour which we missed taking photos. Would recommend Amicis to anyone who wants high class delicious food at an affordable price. They were very flexible with our ordering and made our day perfect.

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Highly recommend this company. From the sales staff to the on-site staff everyone was personable, easy to work with and very helpful. They took the stress out of planning our wedding and stress out of the big day!

Photo for Amici's Catered Cuisine Review - Beautiful set up with my colors.
Profile Picture Barbara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful experience! The food and service was exquisite.
I recommend their services for any and all events.
Thank you, Amici’s for making my Wedding dinner memorably delicious!

Profile Picture Asherah, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were there every step of the way. The day of, as the bride and the groom, they treated us like royalty they wouldn’t let us lift a finger. The captains carried our dishes, brought over drinks, and continued to make sure we had everything we needed. They were very attentive. The pasta bar was fantastic, all the guests were talking about the great idea! We will definitely use them again in the future. The best part was they ensured the wedding party had drinks and apps while taking pictures immediately after the ceremony.

So thankful!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amici's really did such a great job catering our wedding, we had such a flawless event thanks to them! All of our guests loved the food and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we envisioned for our special day. From start to finish they were so easy to work with and so accommodating, we couldn't be happier with our decision to have them cater our wedding!

Profile Picture Heidi, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved amicis! Great friendly staff and their food was so good. We used them for our wedding and everyone raved about the quality of the food and thought it was a great experience to have them cook right in front of you. Would definitely use again!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Staff was extremely helpful & Food was FANTASTIC!

Profile Picture David, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So happy we went with Amicis! Staff was amazing and I had no worries on the big day!!!!

Profile Picture alexandra, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amicis made my wedding the best experience ever. I can’t even begin to express how amazing the whole experience was. The staff the food the vibes everything was top notch. They are the best. Service is impeccable

Profile Picture Nicole , 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amici's was great to work with, we were happy with the entire service and the date night was lots of fun. We were very pleased at the quality of the overall service for such an affordable rate.

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have to say I am extremely impressed with Amici's. The food and service were excellent. We had a tragedy happen just before our event so we needed to cancel and they were extremely accommodating with rescheduling. We couldn't have went with a better caterer.

Profile Picture april, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I found Amici's through The Knot and they were the first catering company I looked at. I live two hours away from the Tampa area so I only met with them in person once, but they were so easy to work with and truly catered around our two hour distance. They communicated with my family and me via telephone and e-mail and were very professional and prompt. The choices in food were so difficult to narrow down options as there were so many wonderful options. The food was delicious and my guests enjoyed it as well. I highly recommend Amici's!

Profile Picture Priya, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So glad we chose Amici's to cater our daughter's wedding reception - the service and food was exceptional!!

Profile Picture Toni, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews