Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Amici's Catered Cuisine 6
Amici's Catered Cuisine 7

Donna Malka · Getting married on 12/11/2019

well worth it

the food was wonderful better then some wedding venues I've been to.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for taking the time to review us, its most appreciated. We enjoyed sharing in this special day and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season.
  • Allie

Allie Su · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome experience

Amici is fantastic! Food is delicious and the way they set up the reception is beautiful!! Super happy with their service!

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Allie for your beautiful review and for allowing us to share in your special day with you.

Angela Z · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding success story

Wedding was perfect in large part because of Amici’s! The food was on time, cooked and tasted perfectly! Everyone raved about it for the next few days! Highly recommend Amici’s for any event you may have!

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so very much Angela for your outstanding review!
    We're elated that your expectations were met and your guests were also very pleased with the food and service.
    We enjoyed working with you and love word of mouth referrals.
    Congratulations to all!

Vanessa DiMicco · Married on 01/19/2019

I’d give them 10 stars across the board

We got so many compliments of the food.. from hard to please people. Unsolicited!
    To say we were pleased, impressed, overjoyed, doesn’t even do it justice. Our captain made sure we were well fed and the pasta bar definitely stole the show and helped folks cope with the open bar 😁😁
    The filet carving and chicken and everything was absolutely perfect. Many thanks to Sylvia and team, you guys did an amazing job!!!

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Vanessa we cant thank you enough for your stellar review, wow that is much appreciated!!
    We truly enjoyed sharing in your very special day and wish you a world of love and happiness...congratulations!!
  • JackieOh

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/18/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We utilized Amici's for our wedding and they were wonderful. They were very patient with all the questions I had regarding the planning process and were always helpful.

We kept our wedding menu simple and did a taco bar and pasta bar. All the guests thought it was a hit! Came with all the fixings, salad, a coffee bar.. the wedding party was even provided with food prior to entering the reception by the people passing out hors douerves. It was great as we were all incredibly hungry.

I have no negative feedback. My only complaint was that when we cut the cake (which we did earlier than usual), was that there was no one around to assist us with this. But it could've been a flub with another one of our vendors and carrying through the timeline properly.

Otherwise, they were great! Would use them again!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of happiness and love.
    Congratulations
  • Sara

Sara Winsor · Married on 01/12/2019

Best wedding food ever!

We decided to go with Amici’s pasta bar and flank steak with mashed potatoes. Our guest could not stop taking about how DELICIOUS the food was!

The staff was extramly lovely and devoted a captain for my husband and I throughout the night! Her name was Diana and she was a blessing!

I would recommend Amici’s over and over to brides looking for a catering company!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Sara for your rave review, it is greatly appreciated and I know Diana enjoyed sharing in your special day with you as well.
    Congratulations

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Everything was amazing

All my guests loved the food and said it was the best they’d ever had at a wedding. However while it is not worth tarnishing my 5 star rating of Amici’s, please make sure you choose a neutral linen color. I chose blush pink and when they arrived they were baby pink. Both my mother and father agreed that they were not the color we agreed on, and many of the napkins were different colors. I adore Amici’s and think they did an amazing job, but I was disappointed in both the napkins, and their attitude about it.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Congratulations to you both Katie!
    We are Happy you enjoyed the Food and the Amici's Experience, but we were saddened when your Coordinator informed us that you were unhappy with the Napkins. I personally ran back to our Warehouse to confirm the Napkins requested and received were correct before the Dirty Laundry when back to the Linen Company, the Napkins I saw were Blush Napkins.... I apologies that they were different shades, unfortunately we do not own any Linens and rely on an Independent Linen Company for all of our Linen needs...……….. I will inform them about your Disappointment in the Quality and Shade.

Please except our Deepest Apologies!!!

Sincerely,
    Sylvia Dean
    Sales and Operations Manager
    Amici's Catered Cuisine

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Best catering company hands down

BOOK.THEM!!!
    Food is such an important part of a wedding- and Amici's DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! They were on time, the set up was beautiful and the staff go over the top for everyone!! My husband and i did not have to lift a finger when it came to food. They made sure to bring us appetizers during cocktail hour (they even brought a plate out to where we were taking pictures!!) They brought us dinner, the cake and anything we wanted. They checked on us frequently and also on our guests. I've had MULTIPLE guests tell me how amazing the food was and how amazing the staff was!! Booking this company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! Thank you guys so much!!
    James & Danielle Eisele- 12.08.2018 Wedding

Sent on 12/14/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Danielle and James!!
    We truly enjoyed working with you through the entire process and that's what its all about in the end -- making your special day the most special day of your lives.
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays
  • User3172248 · Recently married

Amici's Catering is the best around! I will definitely use them again for any future events.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We wish you a world of happiness.
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays!
  • Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine// Best Food for Wedding!!

My Husband and I Hired Amici's Catered Cuisine (catering Company) to cater our wedding for 10/28/18. Hiring Amici's was one of the Best Decision's my husband and I made for our Wedding. They are very Professional, Organized, and have so much Experience with Weddings. If my husband and I needed to make any changes during our wedding planning process, Amici's was very fast to Respond to us and making the changes right away. During the wedding Our Family and Friends voiced multiple Compliments about how Excellent the Food Tasted. They also Made Compliments of how Beautiful the Food Presentation was made at the wedding. Amici's Provided the Best and Top Quality Linens for our Reception! The Amazing bright, and bold colors fit our wedding Theme of (Fairytale Dreams themed wedding) Perfectly. During our Reception, the Amici's staff ensured that my husband and I and all of our guest was Well taken care of. Amici's and their amazing staff, Took Away all of our Stress. My husband and I was very pleased and Happy with the service. They went out of their way to make us happy, They went Above and Beyond to Accomplish our Dream wedding Reception. Everything went very smoothly. At the End of the night they even took the time to Wrap up our wedding Cake for us and any extra food that we wanted to take with us. My husband and I, we Definitely Highly Recommend Amici's Catered Cuisine for all the Couples getting married in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 19
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 20
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 21

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Lisa and Watson, we cannot thank you enough for your rave review and kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in your special day.
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Pasta & Taco Bar heaven

Our guests loved that we went with a more casual vibe of a buffet of build your own tacos and a pasta bar and all thought the food was delicious. I was really too nervous to eat, but had a little of our amazing pasta bar and a few appetizers and it was delicious. We loved being able to sample everything in a laid back "date night" style so we were sure of what we wanted to order. The servers checked on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we had anything and everything we needed. The sales staff were so friendly and helpful in the planning process and always answered promptly.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, it is most appreciated and we enjoyed working with you from start to completion. Thanks for allowing us to share in your very special day!
    We wish you a world of love and happiness
    Happy Holidays and Congratulations!

Alexis · Married on 07/14/2018

Amicis is the way to go! Their staff is awesome and their food is awesome. One of the most talked about things at our wedding was how amazing the food was. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis, we appreciate your input and kind words.
    We're happy that we were able to share in your very special day with you as well as create delicious food memories!
    Congratulations and wishing you a world of love and happiness.

Rick · Married on 07/08/2018

Awesome job everybody was very professional and very accommodating to guests needs.From start to finish

Sent on 07/21/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Rick for taking the time to review us and for your kind words.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was perfect. The process was so simple to have them cater our wedding. I felt I could trust them on our special day, and they did not disappoint. The biggest compliment we had was about the food. The pasta bar was an absolute success!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Congratulations again on your wedding.

Miranda · Married on 06/09/2018

Diane was absolutely amazing! We loved having her upbeat, positive, helpful personality. She kept things running so smoothly.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda for your heartfelt review and also for allowing us to share in your special day with you.

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was amazing!! Our guests are STILL talking about our food stations and how delicious everything was. The catering and displays were beautiful and they did a great job matching our vision and décor with the rest of the venue. My husband and I did the 'date night 'prior to try all their food and were just blown away by how yummy everything was, it was definitely tough when it came time to decide on our menu for the night. They are affordable and work with you for any specific requests or accommodations needed. We were referred to them by a past bride, and so glad we listened! We will definitely be passing on the referrals ourselves.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for your glowing review. We are so pleased with the final outcome and its nice to hear that you are still receiving compliments regarding the food and service.

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

Amicis was wonderful! Everyone raved about the food with some people even licking their plates! They were always super responsive and accommodating with our special requests! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Erica for your heartfelt review! Just knowing we are appreciated means the world to us.
    Congratulations and may your love stay strong forever <3 <3

Millie · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a great experience over all, very professional, great service our event was a total success, thank you

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Millie for taking the time out to review your experience with us. We're so happy that everything went well and everyone was pleased.
    Please keep us in mind for any future events.

Marilu · Married on 05/26/2018

Both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner were delicious. I received so many compliments from my guests on the food and the service. The staff was very friendly and eager to help/please guests. As I was planning, Kelcie and Sylvia were very helpful and responded promptly to all my emails and questions. The Captain (I think his name is Neico?) for both events was fabulous! He was so nice and went over and beyond for us! He was so wonderful to work with and made both evenings very special! I will use Amici's again for big events and recommend to family and friends! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Marilu for your kind words. Your review is much appreciated and we will be sure to let Kiki and team know just how pleased you and your husband were.

kerrie · Married on 05/26/2018

Food was awesome :) Everybody loved it and they made the process super easy!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Kerrie for taking the time to review us.
    Very much appreciated!

Kerrie · Married on 05/26/2018

The food was awesome and they served it well.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Keri for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Congratulations!

Tara · Married on 05/05/2018

We loved the variety of colorful pastas (bowtie, penne and cheese tortellini) in the pasta bar. Amici’s staff is kindhearted, caring, and committed to the finest in taste and professionalism and didn’t take away from the intimacy of our wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Tara for your kind words of appreciation. Working with you from start to completion means so much to us and we wish you much love and happiness.

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2018

Planning a wedding is an ever an easy task, but Amici’s not only made it easy, but made it enjoyable. Everyone we dealt with was sweet and professional, and extremely helpful. The date night we went to was what really helped us decide on our appetizers and our final meal. The food was beyond delicious and guests are still talking about it. We couldn’t recommend Amici’s enough.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so very much for your heartfelt review, it is most appreciated and we enjoyed working with you to make your special day the most memorable day ever!!
    May you have a life filled with much love and happiness.

Belinda · Married on 04/15/2018

Food was amazing and my guest raved about it. Very professional team and the food is to die for!
    I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Belinda for your rave review.
    It was a pleasure working with you and we truly enjoyed sharing in your special day with you.

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2018

Amici’s is and amazing catering company! Professional, responsive, and well worth the money. The food is absolutely amazing, and I would recommend them to anyone needing anything catered.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your rave review.
    It is much appreciated and we enjoyed working with you and sharing in your special day as well.