Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

Amici's Catered Cuisine 6
Amici's Catered Cuisine 7

Donna Malka · Getting married on 12/11/2019

well worth it

the food was wonderful better then some wedding venues I've been to.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for taking the time to review us, its most appreciated. We enjoyed sharing in this special day and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season.

Melissa Lutz · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing caterer

So happy we hired Amici’s. With a last minute change in venue... to our home... they quickly adapted and did an amazing job. We are still hearing from our guests how great the food was. The pasta bar is a must!!! Thank you Amici’s !!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you very much for the heartfelt review and for allowing us to share in your very special day.
    Wishing you a world of love and happiness

Cyndy · Married on 04/06/2019

Impeccable!!

Amici's catered our wedding at the Lions' Club Beach House a couple of weeks ago and was by far the best decision we made!! Kiki, the head catering chef, and his staff were simply outstanding! The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable! Our guests could not stop raving about it! If we had to do it all over again, Amici's all the way! Thank you all for being part of our special day :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Patricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing wedding cateror!

Amicis catered our wedding on March 30th 2019. From the very beginning Kelcie and Susan were so helpful and kind. They have so many options and such yummy food! Everyone was happy to help answer and questions and always so quick to respond. Our banquet Captain was Lucy. Lucy can talk to anyone and made all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome. All of thr staff were so helpful and kind to our guests. Several guests commented how often the appetizers came around and how they had never seen a cateror with such amazing service. As the bride I was so grateful that Lucy made sure the groom and I were well fed and always had a drink, even with all the running around we did. On top of that our food was amazing! Amicis made our wedding day trully special and we cannot thank them enough! Thank you from Mr. And Mrs. Cummings!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding, heartfelt review.
    We enjoyed working with you and thank you for allowing us to share in your special day.
    Wishing you a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Cummings!

Shauna · Married on 03/23/2019

Great food and even better service!

My husband and I were so happy with Amici's at our wedding last month! All of our guests complimented the food and everything was exactly as we had talked about with the team months beforehand. They were very accommodating and handled any issues with ease - if anything did go wrong no one knew! Their team was awesome. The servers made sure us and our wedding party received drinks and left us trays of appetizers while we took our wedding party photos and we were SO grateful for it! Once my husband and I reached our reception table, their team escorted us both to the buffet before any guests, put together our plates for us, ordered us drinks and left us extra appetizers from the cocktail hour. If you are considering Amici's for your wedding, I highly recommend them. Their prices are perfect, the food is amazing, their bartender does an awesome job and the staff really go above and beyond. Thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review!
    We truly enjoyed working with you and wish you both a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!!

Lindsay · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly Recommend Amici's

Amici’s did a wonderful job catering our wedding – absolutely exceeding my expectations. The ladies in the office, Susan, Kelcie, and Sylvia, were always quick to respond to my questions and very accommodating and patient to my special requests (such as vegetarian options). They are absolute pros when it comes to this and know what they’re doing. They worked with my coordinator for the setup of chairs/décor so that I did not have to stress about anything. I thought their prices were very reasonable considering how much they did. Our captain was also amazing and so attentive. She asked me numerous times if I needed anything. We choose 3 different dinner stations, which were a big hit with our guests. The appetizers were delicious too (everybody loved the truffle fries; I personally loved the spanakopita and egg rolls). I only wish I had more time that night to eat more! I would absolutely use them again and recommend them for any event.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your stellar review. We enjoyed working with you from start to finish and wish you a world of love and happiness.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Best Caterer!

I’m so happy we picked Amici’s as our caterer for our wedding. Susan, Kelcie and Sylvia were so easy to work with, very responsive, they let me call them or email them whenever I had a question. They’re also full service, so they can do everything! They set up and broke down the venue where needed which was a huge help, too! The food was SO good, everyone was talking about how good it was for days after. The food came out warm and quick. The whole team was so professional during the wedding. They also were very attentive to us during our wedding, offering us drinks, water, had the appetizers plated for us and tried really hard to get us to eat with all the excitement happening during the wedding. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia for your amazing review, it is very much appreciated. We are happy you chose us to share in your special day and we enjoyed working with you.
    Congratulations and may all of your dreams be filled with love and happiness
  • Allie

Allie Su · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome experience

Amici is fantastic! Food is delicious and the way they set up the reception is beautiful!! Super happy with their service!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Allie for your beautiful review and for allowing us to share in your special day with you.

Vanessa DiMicco · Married on 01/19/2019

I’d give them 10 stars across the board

We got so many compliments of the food.. from hard to please people. Unsolicited!
    To say we were pleased, impressed, overjoyed, doesn’t even do it justice. Our captain made sure we were well fed and the pasta bar definitely stole the show and helped folks cope with the open bar 😁😁
    The filet carving and chicken and everything was absolutely perfect. Many thanks to Sylvia and team, you guys did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Vanessa we cant thank you enough for your stellar review, wow that is much appreciated!!
    We truly enjoyed sharing in your very special day and wish you a world of love and happiness...congratulations!!
  • Peachypie

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/18/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We utilized Amici's for our wedding and they were wonderful. They were very patient with all the questions I had regarding the planning process and were always helpful.

We kept our wedding menu simple and did a taco bar and pasta bar. All the guests thought it was a hit! Came with all the fixings, salad, a coffee bar.. the wedding party was even provided with food prior to entering the reception by the people passing out hors douerves. It was great as we were all incredibly hungry.

I have no negative feedback. My only complaint was that when we cut the cake (which we did earlier than usual), was that there was no one around to assist us with this. But it could've been a flub with another one of our vendors and carrying through the timeline properly.

Otherwise, they were great! Would use them again!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of happiness and love.
    Congratulations
  • Sara

Sara Winsor · Married on 01/12/2019

Best wedding food ever!

We decided to go with Amici’s pasta bar and flank steak with mashed potatoes. Our guest could not stop taking about how DELICIOUS the food was!

The staff was extramly lovely and devoted a captain for my husband and I throughout the night! Her name was Diana and she was a blessing!

I would recommend Amici’s over and over to brides looking for a catering company!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Sara for your rave review, it is greatly appreciated and I know Diana enjoyed sharing in your special day with you as well.
    Congratulations

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Everything was amazing

All my guests loved the food and said it was the best they’d ever had at a wedding. However while it is not worth tarnishing my 5 star rating of Amici’s, please make sure you choose a neutral linen color. I chose blush pink and when they arrived they were baby pink. Both my mother and father agreed that they were not the color we agreed on, and many of the napkins were different colors. I adore Amici’s and think they did an amazing job, but I was disappointed in both the napkins, and their attitude about it.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Congratulations to you both Katie!
    We are Happy you enjoyed the Food and the Amici's Experience, but we were saddened when your Coordinator informed us that you were unhappy with the Napkins. I personally ran back to our Warehouse to confirm the Napkins requested and received were correct before the Dirty Laundry when back to the Linen Company, the Napkins I saw were Blush Napkins.... I apologies that they were different shades, unfortunately we do not own any Linens and rely on an Independent Linen Company for all of our Linen needs...……….. I will inform them about your Disappointment in the Quality and Shade.

Please except our Deepest Apologies!!!

Sincerely,
    Sylvia Dean
    Sales and Operations Manager
    Amici's Catered Cuisine

Meagan · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing and helpful

Food was delicious and the catering stuff were great. The catering staff was beyond helpful and really ensured everything was set up and running smoothly the entire night.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Meagan for your heartfelt review!
    We wish you a world of happiness and love.

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Best catering company hands down

BOOK.THEM!!!
    Food is such an important part of a wedding- and Amici's DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! They were on time, the set up was beautiful and the staff go over the top for everyone!! My husband and i did not have to lift a finger when it came to food. They made sure to bring us appetizers during cocktail hour (they even brought a plate out to where we were taking pictures!!) They brought us dinner, the cake and anything we wanted. They checked on us frequently and also on our guests. I've had MULTIPLE guests tell me how amazing the food was and how amazing the staff was!! Booking this company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! Thank you guys so much!!
    James & Danielle Eisele- 12.08.2018 Wedding

Sent on 12/14/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Danielle and James!!
    We truly enjoyed working with you through the entire process and that's what its all about in the end -- making your special day the most special day of your lives.
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays
  • User3172248 · Recently married

Amici's Catering is the best around! I will definitely use them again for any future events.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We wish you a world of happiness.
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays!
  • Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine// Best Food for Wedding!!

My Husband and I Hired Amici's Catered Cuisine (catering Company) to cater our wedding for 10/28/18. Hiring Amici's was one of the Best Decision's my husband and I made for our Wedding. They are very Professional, Organized, and have so much Experience with Weddings. If my husband and I needed to make any changes during our wedding planning process, Amici's was very fast to Respond to us and making the changes right away. During the wedding Our Family and Friends voiced multiple Compliments about how Excellent the Food Tasted. They also Made Compliments of how Beautiful the Food Presentation was made at the wedding. Amici's Provided the Best and Top Quality Linens for our Reception! The Amazing bright, and bold colors fit our wedding Theme of (Fairytale Dreams themed wedding) Perfectly. During our Reception, the Amici's staff ensured that my husband and I and all of our guest was Well taken care of. Amici's and their amazing staff, Took Away all of our Stress. My husband and I was very pleased and Happy with the service. They went out of their way to make us happy, They went Above and Beyond to Accomplish our Dream wedding Reception. Everything went very smoothly. At the End of the night they even took the time to Wrap up our wedding Cake for us and any extra food that we wanted to take with us. My husband and I, we Definitely Highly Recommend Amici's Catered Cuisine for all the Couples getting married in the future.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 19
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 20
    Amici's Catered Cuisine 21

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Lisa and Watson, we cannot thank you enough for your rave review and kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in your special day.
    Congratulations!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Pasta & Taco Bar heaven

Our guests loved that we went with a more casual vibe of a buffet of build your own tacos and a pasta bar and all thought the food was delicious. I was really too nervous to eat, but had a little of our amazing pasta bar and a few appetizers and it was delicious. We loved being able to sample everything in a laid back "date night" style so we were sure of what we wanted to order. The servers checked on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we had anything and everything we needed. The sales staff were so friendly and helpful in the planning process and always answered promptly.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, it is most appreciated and we enjoyed working with you from start to completion. Thanks for allowing us to share in your very special day!
    We wish you a world of love and happiness
    Happy Holidays and Congratulations!

Alexis · Married on 07/14/2018

Amicis is the way to go! Their staff is awesome and their food is awesome. One of the most talked about things at our wedding was how amazing the food was. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis, we appreciate your input and kind words.
    We're happy that we were able to share in your very special day with you as well as create delicious food memories!
    Congratulations and wishing you a world of love and happiness.

Rick · Married on 07/08/2018

Awesome job everybody was very professional and very accommodating to guests needs.From start to finish

Sent on 07/21/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Rick for taking the time to review us and for your kind words.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was perfect. The process was so simple to have them cater our wedding. I felt I could trust them on our special day, and they did not disappoint. The biggest compliment we had was about the food. The pasta bar was an absolute success!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Congratulations again on your wedding.

Miranda · Married on 06/09/2018

Diane was absolutely amazing! We loved having her upbeat, positive, helpful personality. She kept things running so smoothly.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda for your heartfelt review and also for allowing us to share in your special day with you.
    Congratulations!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was amazing!! Our guests are STILL talking about our food stations and how delicious everything was. The catering and displays were beautiful and they did a great job matching our vision and décor with the rest of the venue. My husband and I did the 'date night 'prior to try all their food and were just blown away by how yummy everything was, it was definitely tough when it came time to decide on our menu for the night. They are affordable and work with you for any specific requests or accommodations needed. We were referred to them by a past bride, and so glad we listened! We will definitely be passing on the referrals ourselves.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for your glowing review. We are so pleased with the final outcome and its nice to hear that you are still receiving compliments regarding the food and service.

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

Amicis was wonderful! Everyone raved about the food with some people even licking their plates! They were always super responsive and accommodating with our special requests! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Erica for your heartfelt review! Just knowing we are appreciated means the world to us.
    Congratulations and may your love stay strong forever <3 <3

Millie · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a great experience over all, very professional, great service our event was a total success, thank you

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Millie for taking the time out to review your experience with us. We're so happy that everything went well and everyone was pleased.
    Please keep us in mind for any future events.