Amici's Catered Cuisine Reviews

370 Reviews for Amici's Catered Cuisine

• JENN

Jenn A. · Getting married on 07/02/2022

Full service and professional! Food EXCELLENT

From the first meeting till the last email. Sylvia and staff were very responsive, answered all of our questions.
    The day of the wedding Amici staff was on point. Guests compliment how attentive they were and the food was PERFECT!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR A GREAT WEDDING RECEPTION!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Jenn for giving us the opportunity to share in your special day and for the wonderful review.
    Wishing you a world filled with love and happiness.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea L. · Married on 04/03/2021

Highly recommend Amici's for Catering!

Amici's did an incredible job with our BIG DAY! The entire process prior to our wedding day they communicated every step of the way and were always very helpful with all of my questions!
    The day of was absolutely marvelous! The food was delicious and presentation was perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Anita M. · Married on 04/02/2021

Amici’s is amazing!!

Amici’s catered our very intimate wedding of 30 people and everyone couldn’t stop complimenting how amazing the staff was, food and overall service!
    We can’t wait to have Amicis cater our next family event!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Cristal

Cristal D. · Married on 03/06/2021

Even out left overs went home with the guests...

The prime rib was a big hit with everyone! The appetizers are still be talked about amongst our family and friends and the staff was both professional as well as courteous. During the clean up, the staff packaged all our left overs for us and assisted us in giving the left overs to those requesting guests. We plan to use Amici's for future holidays and parties we host without question. Excellent choice in our opinion!

Sent on 03/10/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Cristal for your exceptional review!
    We truly enjoyed working with you and looking forward to
    the next event with you.

Alyssa M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Great customer service and excellent food!

Amici’s was more than understanding as I worked through changes to our wedding. They provided great recommendations and the food was delicious. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa, we enjoyed working with you and so pleased you enjoyed everything from start to finish.
    We wish you much love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Tim

Tim B. · Married on 02/26/2021

Italian Club Wedding

Everyone raved about the food. My guess and I were truly impressed by the quality of the food and by the service. I highly recommend Amici's for any event.

Sent on 03/10/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Tim for your kind review!
    We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Savanna J. · Married on 02/25/2021

Excellent!!

My guest rave about how good the food was? The team was very patient, accommodating, informative and professional. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Savanna for your awesome review.
    We enjoyed working with you and it was a pleasure sharing in your special day.
    Congratulations!!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2021

Better than the rest

I found them at a wedding expo and Kiki sold me. I loved them my fiancé loved them when we went to a date night there. All of my wedding guests couldn’t stop talking about the food. They even made two plates for our gluten free and dairy free guest love them

Sent on 02/26/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review Stephanie!
    We do have some great staff and are very grateful for each and every one of them! So happy to hear you and your husband were pleased with everything. We wish you a world of love and happiness. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Midori

Midori M. · Married on 01/16/2021

Thank you, Amici's!

We are so happy that we chose Amici's Catered Cuisine for our wedding. The appetizers and dinner were both delicious, the servers were so kind and attentive, and it was really great working with them throughout the planning process. We had a DIY wedding reception with a seated dinner and they were able to work with our unique venue by bringing a pop-up kitchen. We planned everything from out of town and Sylvia was very responsive and helpful with any questions. Their detailed planning form helped everyone make sure that every detail was taken care of. Thank you, Amici's and we highly recommend them as a caterer to other couples!

Sent on 02/20/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We also enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking the time to review us. May your life be filled with much love and happiness.

Elyseykyle · Married on 12/20/2020

Delicious Food, Great Staff

My venue had a preferred caterer list and I was so pleased with Amicis. They had so many options, were so flexible, answered all my questions and concerns. All I heard was how delicious the food was, how kind the bartender was.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your pleasant review, we enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/19/2020

Incredible food and customer service!

We used Amici’s for our wedding catering and they were fantastic from start to finish. There were many changes leading up to our big day and Sylvia was so helpful through everything. The staff at our event were the absolute sweetest. So friendly and kind. The food was also amazing and everyone raves about it. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable Amici’s!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Christina, we cant thank you enough for your outstanding review.
    We enjoyed working with you and hope that you'll keep us in mind for your future needs as well.
    Merry Christmas and a very healthy and Happy 2021!

Linda F. · Married on 11/28/2020

OUTSTANDING service, quality and presentation. Very professional and the food was AMAZING! Highly Recommend.

We were from out of town and had to reschedule our wedding venue due to the pandemic. Amici's was recommended by our floral designer, Jason's Creations...another 5 Star Vendor, and we were able to select a complete menu sight and taste unseen. They were very attentive and responsive to every detail and the food and presentation was amazing. You must try the Tri-Colored Cheese Tortellini....to die for....I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Linda for your heartfelt review. We wish you a world of love and happiness...CONGRATULATIONS
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh S. · Married on 11/20/2020

Highly recommend!

Amici's was wonderful for our wedding day at Tampa Bay Watch! The food was delicious and they made sure to bring us appetizers throughout the cocktail hour and then food to our sweetheart table. Everyone complimented the food and they were very responsive throughout the planning process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh for your outstanding review.
    We wish you a world of love and happiness

Jessica C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amici’s was the best vendor I worked with for my wedding

I cannot say enough about Amici’s! They were responsive, professional, reasonably priced, and provided a ton of options I could customize for my wedding day. The food was amazing and the catering staff was so thoughtful. I would absolutely recommend them and plan to use their services for family events in the future.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey M. · Married on 10/16/2020

Delicious - Professional - Fast!

Planning our wedding, my fiancée and I really wanted the dinner to be a focal point of the event. We wanted our guests seated fast and treated to a really amazing dinner, not just a fun party. Amici's delivered on this idea and then some! The food was an absolute hit and we received endless complements not only on the quality of the food but also the impeccable, kind, prompt, and safe service provided by the Amici team. From the tasting, to the coordinating the day, and pricing, Amici's was everything I could have wanted in a caterer and more. I would recommend them again and again.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review, it is very much appreciated and we are grateful for clients like you and Luke.
    Wishing you a world filled with love and happiness.
    Congratulations Aubrey and Luke!!

Amanda F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding catering

Amici’s catered my wedding on 10/10/2020 and they were absolutely amazing. From customer service to the actual food the day of!! Sylvia was so helpful throughout the process and truly showed her care for our special day. I had a bridesmaid that has celiac and a vegetarian and she made sure she had a special meal prepared to meet her needs. Kiki was fantastic when we met him at the date night and knew we had to have him the day of. The staff made sure my husband and I had cocktail appetizers ready to go for us after photos. We did carving station and pasta station and we Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your rave review. We enjoyed working with you from start to finish and appreciate all of your kind words.
    Wishing you a world full of love and happiness.

Christa R. · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible food and service

You’ll never ask more from a vendor. From the exceptional quality of food to the over the top service. Being an Italian family and ordering Italian food, you know it had to exceed expectations. They are highly recommended.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Christa for your rave review. So happy you got to enjoy your special day and that everyone enjoyed the food as well as our service. That means so much to us.
    Wishing you a world of love and happiness.
    Congratulations!!!!!

Allison G. · Married on 05/17/2020

5/17/2020 wedding

Amici’s did a wonderful job as the caterer for our wedding on 5/17/2020. They were kind and professional throughout the whole process and were willing to work with us every step of the way even during these uncertain times. The food and service was exceptional with so many compliments from our guests! Thank you !!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Allison for your heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you throughout the entire process and so happy you got to enjoy your special day.
    Wishing you much happiness in your next chapter.
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Gentry

Gentry A. · Married on 04/18/2020

Highly Recommend Amicis!

We were so pleased with our experience working with Amici's! First and foremost- their food is EXCELLENT! We tried several caterers and they by far had the best food, and we were impressed by the value as well! They helped us to craft a personal and perfect menu for our wedding day. With COVID we also had a lot of date & guest changes and they were so accommodating and flexible to work with which really helped this stressed our bride ;) I highly recommend looking into Amici's for your wedding- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Gentry for your rave review! We enjoyed working with you and happy to share in your special day with you.
  • Kyley

Kyley · Married on 02/29/2020

Above & beyond any expectations

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The food was absolutely outstanding, service was exemplary, and the staff was absolutely wonderful. They made my entire wedding so special and took such great care of my guests and myself the whole time. The extra touches, like ensuring I actually got food, having it carried to my seat for me, and being checked on through the evening made me feel extra special. I cannot thank Amici's enough for everything they did.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Kyley for your outstanding review!
    We appreciate your very kind words and hope you will keep us
    in mind for future events also. Congratulations and Best Wishes for an amazing life together.

Josie · Married on 02/22/2020

Food and service was phenomenal

All the guest give high complements about the food and service

Sent on 02/28/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, its most appreciated.
    Happy to hear everyone loved the food as well as the service.
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding Catering

The food here was amazing and the service was excellent! I feel like there were a few comunication discrepancy that could have been handled via email before the wedding. However nothing that any guest would have noticed. The quality of the food more than made up for this! The service was great everyone was really nice! All my guest raved about how good the food was too!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you both a world of love and happiness.

Donna M. · Married on 12/11/2019

well worth it

the food was wonderful better then some wedding venues I've been to.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for taking the time to review us, its most appreciated. We enjoyed sharing in this special day and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season.

Danielle S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent service and delicious food.

From MI to FL they exceeded our expectations on communication, food, and service. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Danielle and we enjoyed working with you and helping to make your special day one that you will always remember
  • Jess

Jess B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing & Great Food!

I would absolutely recommend Amici's to anyone who is looking for a caterer for an event. They did a beautiful job and even put on a little show for our guests at the pasta bar. Everyone raved how amazing the food was and said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! They brought decor for the tables and the bar, too! They were also really flexible for me administratively. Hire Amici's for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Amici's Catered Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review.
    Wishing you a world of love and happiness.