Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for America's Wedding DJ & Photo booth

We hired America's Wedding DJ for their photo booth. Paul's wife did an amazing job at our reception and everyone LOVED the photo booth. She was nice, engaged guests, and was a huge hit! Paul was also fantastic and worked with us for a longggg time to get the photo strips designed the way we wanted. Thank you guys!

The photo booth itself prints fast, the photos are clear, it looks classy, has a screen on the outside for others to watch while they stand in line, the props were fun and all appropriate, and the booth can comfortably hold 6 people, but they will let you try to fit as many as you can into the booth if you want! Seriously the best decision we made for the reception!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Paul was amazing at our wedding! He was very helpful when it came to figuring out an order for the reception and when things should happen in what order. It was very easy to trust his judgement and he got everyone moving and involved! I would definitely recommend him for any event if you want to have a good time!

Thanks so much Paul!!

Profile Picture Ammi, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul Mitchell was a very professional and flexible DJ. He had our best interests in mind and I would recommend his services to anyone who wants to have a great time on their special day

Profile Picture colton, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He dressed formaly very professional interactive with my guest and my wedding flowed smoothly i was amazed. I was so glad that my friends recommended him

Profile Picture User3291925, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fun, really kept the party going, nice variety in set list.

Profile Picture User2477076, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Loved Paul. He got the guest up and moving. Made in it a big Party. My family loves to dance

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews