6 Reviews for DJ Gerry Bradshaw

Loved our choice of DJ. With so many choices in the area I couldn't be happier that we picked DJ Gerry. He kept the party going and got everyone up dancing. He took into account the songs we wanted and worked with us on what would be best for the day. He even took requests so all the guests were happy.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Gerry for a wedding last night on the recommendation of the bride's (my daughter) maid of honor. I have been to many weddings and I can say that this evening was fantastic. The DJ really helps determine the mood of the reception and Gerry had the place rocking until the very end. I can't say enough about how professional and alive he kept the evening from the opening introductions to the last dance. I would hire Gerry again for whatever event I participate in.

Profile Picture Richard, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ was probably the best DJ that I have ever seen! My daughter and her husband just wanted everyone on the dance floor and DJ Gerry made it happen. He kept the party going the entire night! He even went back 55 years to find my in-law's "song" so they could dance to it! It was a great reception and he made it special!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands Down DJ Jerry is the BEST DJ around Northern Virginia. He truly knows how to ensure your guests have a Blast. Gerry met with us prior to the wedding to get a feel for what we wanted and really helped us personalize our wedding. Many of our guests kept asking where we found him. We had been to two weddings prior where he was the DJ and his services are consistent. He has so much energy and has many props to keep your guests entertained. He also arrives early and stays late to ensure everything is perfect. You will NOT be disappointed with DJ Gerry....worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Gerry Bradshaw was the best part of the wedding, next to the bride and groom. :-) I had researched questions to ask a wedding DJ and he had all the right answers. He invited us into their home and told us stories of all of his experience and made us feel very confident in his ability to make this a seemless process. He made us and all of our guests feel very comfortable throughout the evening. He produced our ceremony music with ease and our reception was amazing. He made people get our of their chairs that I could have bet money would not have. His props were so much fun and our 90 year old grandmothers danced the night away. Thank you, DJ Gerry!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Gerry was awesome! All of our guests commented on how good of a DJ he was. He was able to get the crowd involved, he even got the father of the bride and the father of the groom to hold the limbo pole.

When meeting with DJ Gerry he was professional and he had a great attitude. He was so positive.

My wife and I highly recommend DJ Gerry, you won't regret it!

In all honesty, 5 stars out of 5 stars isn't a high enough rating.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/21/11, 1 Review