37 Reviews for Americas Beautiful Florist

Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (3)
36 Americas Beautiful Florist Reviews

WE HAD A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!
This was our third wedding with them in 4 years--first my daughter's and then that of my two son's--with the last being last week.

Each time, the owner of the shop, Daisy Malik, did a great job of satisfying our needs, creatively doing the decor as well as the flowers, at a very fair price. She made it a point to be there for each of the events.

Bottom line, we could not be happier. They were PERFECT!

Profile Picture Shafiq A., 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Highly recommend this place to brides everywhere!!!!
We ordered a bouquet, wedding bouquet, boutonnieres, 20 centerpieces, arrangements for our wedding ceremony, arrangements for the sweetheart table and flowers for our cake. The flowers for our wedding ceremony and flower arrangements for our wedding reception were breath-taking. At the end of the reception, my guests were fighting each other to take the center pieces home. I was sad I didn't have more to give them. Daisy and her team of fine young men did a great job on everything and all of our guests loved the decor and flowers. This place does more than just flowers! Daisy really goes out of her way to make sure your wedding day is properly handled. All the flowers on our wedding were beautiful especially my bridal bouquet! The flowers were fresh as well. We visited Daisy multiple times and she was always patient and kind. They arrived on time and the price was so reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Just fantastic! Omar and Daisy did a beyond amazing job with our wedding flowers. They did an excellent job taking the time to work with us to figure out our wedding style and preferences, and our desired budget, and the outcome was much better than we could have expected. Everything turned out so beautifully, we really couldn't have asked for anything better, better than I could have imagined. Everything was AMAZING! They are so talented and amazing at what they do, they were so easy and fun to work with as well. They saw the vision we had for the ceremony and reception, and matched all the flowers/decor accordingly. They were very responsive and provided all the necessary details I needed to feel comfortable with the way everything was going to look on the day of the wedding! The service they provided was amazing, and the cost was a great for all that they provided for us. I recommend Americas Beautiful Florist for anyone who is getting married in the future, or for any other flower related needs!!!

Profile Picture Ratana, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My experience with them were great, I went there just to get my wedding bouquet done and she personally dropped off my bouquet on my wedding day and they were gorgeous and people loved them. They looked amazing and my photographer got such great pictures of them!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Daisy and Omar were amazing. We absolutely LOVED our wedding day flowers. They were very accommodating and helpful in the whole planning process. Then the day of the wedding we were blown away at our more-beautiful-than-imagined magnolia leaf and hydrangea garland! It was absolutely perfect, along with the table centerpieces and my bouquets. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User7163493, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Daisy created the most amazing bouquet for my wedding! I went to her knowing absolutely nothing about flowers and just let her know that I had a pink dress. I put my trust in her to create something for me, and wow, did she deliver! The bouquet was large, gorgeous, and worked absolutely perfectly with my pink dress.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

America's Beautiful Florist made my wedding so beautiful! I planned on doing flowers myself in order to save money. About 6 months before the wedding, I realized that probably wasn't a good idea for me, considering I'd never done it before and I wanted to avoid extra stress the day before my wedding. Wedding flowers in the DC area are so expensive! After reading reviews of America's Beautiful Florist, I contacted them to get a quote on what I wanted to do for my centerpieces, bouquets and corsages. I met with Daisy in the store, who is the absolute sweetest. I knew immediately she would do such a great job and make my wedding beautiful. We did very simple centerpieces of blue hydrangea in clear vases. My bouquets were white hydrangea with pale blush roses--they looked exactly like they picture I'd shown them of what I wanted! They also gave me the most perfect pink roses that were used as decoration on my cake. I had such a wonderful experience with America's Beautiful Florist, and so glad I went with the stress free flowers!

Profile Picture Kassi, 8/20/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Perfect florist! If you have a vision, or even a hint of an idea about what kind of flowers you want for your wedding, Daisy will make it happen and will significantly exceed your expectations!!! She is an absolute joy to work with and her floral arrangements are absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flowers for my wedding are Apple Green,Sunflower and Raspberry, For my self is New White.

Profile Picture teresia, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Omar and Daisy worked so hard to make every detail of the flowers of my wedding perfect and they thought of ideas that I had never even considered! They made my wedding beautiful! The bouquets, boutonnières and alter arrangements that they made were so perfect and exactly what I envisioned and wanted for my wedding. Not only that but Omar waited until pictures were done at the church to take the alter arrangements to the reception (among other outstanding gestures). I am certain that no other florist would have provided their level of service and such gorgeous flowers. They are an amazing team!!!!! Thank you Omar and Daisy for bringing my dream to life!!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly a memorable event because of the delicate and detailed work put in by this florist! She really becomes your family throughout the wedding process and wants to make your day an elegant unforgettable wedding day! All of my guests commented on the wonderful centerpieces and bouquets.

Profile Picture User5596934, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Daisy was excellent all the flowers for wedding and reception were exceptional
Daisy loves making your day so special . Words can't really desribe how special I felt knowing she was going to make
everything so beautiful for Denise's wedding.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

What words can we possibly use that will adequately convey the level of professional service and the over the top amazing flowers provided by Daisy with America’s Beautiful Florist. From our first contact, Daisy was the consummate professional making sure to view our wedding ceremony and reception venues with us so as to ensure that her arrangements would be perfect. We so much appreciated her patience and her guidance during this process. It was obvious from the start that Daisy wanted to do everything possible to provide us with beautiful flowers that would fit into our budget as well as flowers that would provide all who saw them that ‘WOW’ factor.

Although we did discuss with Daisy our color choices and favorite flowers to include for our bouquets and ceremony and reception arrangements, nothing could prepare us for how absolutely beautiful our flowers were on our wedding day. Daisy’s arrangements transformed our wedding and reception venues from very ordinary to the extraordinary.
Daisy’s arrangements were so magnificent in their design, color and flower choices that the feeling of elegance and enchantment was immediately felt when we walked into our reception literally stopping us in our tracks upon entering as well as leaving us and our guest in awe of being surrounded by such beauty.

Thank you so very much Daisy for making our wedding day more than we could have ever hoped for, and thank you Omar for making sure all deliveries were made on time and were set up properly. Americas Beautiful Florist should be everyone’s only choice.
Warmest regards and heartfelt thanks, Phyllis and PJ.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 10/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and the entire process was very easy. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Fresh !! Smell Good !!! high quality !! Thanks !!!!

Profile Picture Tad, 8/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Daisy provided gorgeous flowers for my daughter's garden wedding. She gave helpful suggestions and designed the bouquets, flower crowns, and other pieces to fit not only our specifications but our budget. Don't be thrown off by the small showroom, she knows what she's doing. I recommend her wholeheartedly to any bride.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

America's Beautiful Florist handled my bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bridesmaids' bouquets for my two day wedding this August. I had a laundry list of requests and specifications, but they handled everything so kindly and so perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous and the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. Daisy and her team set everything up professionally and on-time and used beautiful, in-season flowers in my color schemes to ensure a great value. I wholeheartedly recommend this gem of a floral company if you're getting married in the DC area!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This was by far one of my favorite vendors!!!!! Amazing!!!!! Daisy was a pleasure to work with. She saw my vision and delivered it perfectly. When I first saw the room I was in love. The flowers lit it up beautifully. The price was also the best in the area esp with the elegance I was looking for. I am so happy that I booked Daisy and hope to be using her as my florist from now on because she is truly amazing!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

America's Beautiful florist has done an amazing job for my bridal shower.
Event though my party was not very large, they have treated me and my mom as we were the only clients they had.
And that is huge.

Highly Recommend

Profile Picture Shari, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were more beautiful than imagined. The set us was perfect. The price was great.

Profile Picture Jolie , 9/20/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

America's Beautiful Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! Based on wonderful reviews I read on here, I reached out to Daisy nearly a year before my big day and she was so sweet and kind to work with. She understood my vision from the very beginning and the flowers looked incredible. She called me a week before the wedding to ensure the order was exactly what I wanted and at that time I decided I wanted to add flowers to my sweetheart table which she was happy to add. She has been in the business for over 30 years and you can tell she has a wealth of knowledge. Her prices are so great for the value and DC area, I would highly recommend!! She even brought a box of petals left over from my flowers which we were able to spread all over the placecard table and tables at the cocktail hour. It looked great!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would like to take a moment to thank Daisy and Omar of America's Beautiful Florist for helping to make our wedding day so special. Everything, from the quality of the fresh, beautiful exotic flowers to the customer service was top notch. This florist was recommended to us and we're so glad we went with the recommendation. I did not have to stress because everything was set up on time and just beautiful. We also appreciated being able to make some last minute additions to our order without a problem. Thank you, America's Beautiful Florist! We'll definitely be using you in the future and recommending you to all our friends.

Profile Picture User4227863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Save your time and money and meet with Americas Beautiful first. There is no comparing their pricing to any florist out of DC or Annapolis. Personalized and friendly service greet you the minute you walk in!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Daisy was very personable and did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding. She did a great job of combining all the colors I wanted for the brides bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, and column flowers. Her prices are very reasonable and her flowers were unbeatable quality. Daisy was very responsive and made the whole experience very enjoyable for me. She went the extra mile and got flowers out of season for the boutonnieres.

Profile Picture User3687219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review