American Wilderness Campground & Event Center Reviews

American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 3
American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 4
American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 5

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Despite dealing with a rainy day, the ceremony was beautiful inside and everything went off without a hitch. Great value and turned out beautiful. The staff was very personable and accommodating. Made things easy and our guests had a fantastic time. We received a lot of compliments on the venue.

American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 6
    American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 7
    American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 8
    American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 9
    American Wilderness Campground & Event Center 10

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2018

I had my wedding there on August 5, 2018. My husband and I along with our guest were very happy with he beautiful hall. It's a great place to have a wedding, and would certainly recommend this hall to anyone.

Logann · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our wedding here 3 weeks ago in the event center and we could not have picked a better place! The venue is beautiful and the staff was very easy to work with. The bartender (hired through American Wilderness) was beyond amazing! He came up to the head table periodically to check and see if we needed anything else. Would recommend this location to anyone looking to have a beautiful rustic (and air conditioned) wedding! :)

Terri · Married on 06/10/2018

The place is beautiful and the staff is great to work with. I would highly recommend them!!

Danette · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing people. Allisen was the best. The place was awesome. My wedding was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend for anybody's wedding.

Tommi · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful venue. We used the pavilion outside for the ceremony and had the reception both indoors and outdoors and everyone had a great time. We were able to book the venue the night before to do our rehearsal and set up which was helpful. Very affordable compared to other places in the area & met all of our needs.

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2015

I had my both my cerem and reception there. I planned to have my ceremony outside, but due to rain the entire weekend we had to move it inside. It was beautiful no matter what. I loved the rustic cabin feeling the hall gave and it helped with my vision of what I wanted. The staff there helped us whenever we needed them, the day of. I do also have to say; since my wedding was on a Sunday, it was extremely affordable, which is a plus. So I would so recommend them to any who wants a beautiful rustic wedding.

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

We recently just had our wedding ceremony and reception at American wilderness. The ceremony was outside and the staff at American wilderness helped us with a vendor to rent the tent and chairs as well as the caterer. The staff there was amazing and the venue itself is beautiful and very clean. Everyone said that it was the perfect place for our rustic themed wedding. They were very easy to work with. Our bar tender Linda was amazing and will probably be talked about for years to come. I highly recommend them. If we ever need to rent a venue again american wilderness will be the place to go.

Mike · Married on 05/09/2015

My wife and I just had our wedding at American Wilderness Campgrounds, it was amazing! Our guests raved about the venue and the hall turned out even better than we hoped. Allison helped us through every detail of our wedding reception including giving us some recommendations for certain vendors which all turned out to be beyond expectations as well. If you are looking for a venue a little different than the standard hotel banquet room, we would both whole heartedly recommend American Wilderness Campgrounds for your wedding reception

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I knew that we didn't want the traditional hotel wedding look and the American Wilderness Campground was the absolute perfect location for our wedding reception! From the moment we stepped into the door we were sold! The beautiful wood everywhere was an amazing backdrop for our event and made all our photos come out amazing! It was a simple, elegant look that we were seeking! After meeting Allison, we were hooked! She helped us with every detail! She had suggestions for vendors who have worked the space before, counts of liquor for the bar and everything else! We used all of her suggestions and were not disappointed! Our guests raved about the location. We couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else. We have never encountered a friendlier and easy to work with staff and we are so thrilled. I would recommend this location to anyone! This space is absolutely perfect!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 01/10/2015

American Wilderness Campground was a beautiful place to have our reception! The staff was very friendly and always willing to help out where they could. We were so happy with the service they provided, and would recommend them highly!

Jesse · Married on 09/06/2014

I just had my wedding and reception at American Wilderness. Alison and the staff where very helpful with helping us plan for our big day! We had our wedding outside and reception of 100 people inside their beautiful and clean hall. They have lots of lights that dim, clean kitchen, and 3 clean bathrooms. Most important to me is that nobody had to drive home due to the fact its a campground and staying the night is very inexpensive. Chris the maintainance man seemed very eager to help with moving tables/ chairs and was very friendly and personable. Our special day couldn't have been any better!

AMBER · Married on 06/20/2014

THEY WERE AMAZING! PERFECT FOR OUR COUNTRY THEMED WEDDING! GREAT STAFF, ESPECIALLY ALISON! BEAUTIFUL WOODEN HALL WE LOVED IT!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

The hall was absolutely gorgeous and fit the perfect amount of people for our wedding. Alison was very responsive, nice, and helpful. If you want a rustic feel to your wedding, I would definitely recommend booking this venue.

Allison · Married on 07/30/2011

Had my wedding reception at American Wilderness Campground & Event Center on July 30, 2011. It was breathtaking! The rustic log cabin hall is so unique and extremely beautiful. Guests raved about how fun and different my wedding was.

C · Married on 06/11/2016

Excellent venue!! Excellent value!!I It fit our needs and theme perfectly! Facilities were very clean and well maintained. It was in the 90's for our big day, but still the hall did not get comfortable. Very nice setting for a rustic, country, or camping theme!

mike · Married on 05/19/2012

Excellent venue for and outside wedding, very affordable, can bring in own venders, and own decorations...event manager Allison is amazing and willing to work around your schedule and very helpful, the only downside was one bartender was short and a little rude but not really that big a deal...definately woul reccomend to anyone

ryan · Married on 07/21/2018

We had our wedding here on 7/21/18 and it was great! everything went as planned and the place looked amazing! we setup the floor plan with them and they had it done exactly as planned for us which was a big help. We did pay extra to setup on the Friday before the wedding and I highly recommend doing this!

American Wilderness Campground is VERY affordable if you are looking for a rustic wedding venue. We had our ceremony outside and the reception in the hall. They set the tables up exactly how I wanted and removed all the excess tables/chairs, per my request. They were very "hands off" which I appreciated. I would recommend American Wilderness Campground to future couples.

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2011

Wonderful hall for an intimate wedding! Beautiful setting and very nice people to work with. So glad we found it for our wedding!!!

THOMAS · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our wedding reception at American Wilderness Campground on 5/26/18. The venue was great for a country themed reception. The bartenders we used with them were some of the best I've dealt with at any wedding. Can't say enough about how awesome they were. They venue held 160 guests comfortably and the staff did a great job of helping us get prepped for the reception. Allison was a great resource.

Ellen · Married on 07/11/2015

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Beautiful hall for the receptio . Very easy to work with, friendly staff.

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2012

Beautiful facility and perfect for our smallish wedding reception of 125 people.