American Party Lights Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 05/25/2022

Great rental lights

We rented 6 uplights for our wedding. Excellent service, packaging, and arrived on time. We used the wireless lights and they lasted through the reception.
    Esther P. Married on 10/05/2019

Rent Lights? YES!!

Rent wedding lights? Isn't that risky? Why is it so cheap? American Party Lights was 3x cheaper than any other vendor I could find, but Michael worked with me (I contacted him like 5 times..) patiently explaining the process and helping me figure out how much lighting I'd need for two _huge_ lawns outdoors. Although it was more work on our part (setting it up, putting in poles, doing some simple calculations), the process was easy to follow with instructions they provided and the lighting was more than adequate and it was BEAUTIFUL! It's a perfect option for an DIY wedding on a budget if you have friends/family to yelp with set-up! Michael is so easy to communicate with and the service he and his wife provides is excellent. If you have reservations about renting with APL, give him a call, ask all your questions, and then go for it! So worth it. :)
    Brantriesa Married on 07/26/2018
    The uplights were exactly what I needed and easy to set up. I would definitely recommend for any event. Thank you!!!
    Melissa Event on: 06/01/2015
    These guys were great. I needed some help determining how many and what type of light we needed so I called the number on their site. They were very patient and walked me through everything. The lights arrived on time and were AWESOME!!
    Linda Event on: 05/17/2015
    Worked out wonderfully. Lights were great, shipping was on time, no complaints.
    Jenny Married on 05/03/2015
    Thank you Michael. You were terrific with helping me plan our lakeside wedding. Your lights were amazing. I received so many comments from guests about your lights. Although the globe lights created beautiful ambient light the pin spots gave it that wow factor. Thank you!!
    Kristin Married on 04/12/2015
    Our wedding was last summer but I was so pleased to get an email from them asking for a review because I absolutely LOVED their service. Nicole was so great at helping us get all the lights we needed. We were late in ordering but they arranged for rush delivery and got us everything just in the nick of time. They were beautiful and really made for a perfect wedding. Thank you!!
    Nicole Event on: 04/05/2015
    The lights were great - highly recommend. A couple of the Italian bulbs arrived broken but they included extras so it was no problem. Their website was super easy to use.
    Molly Married on 03/08/2015
    Highly recommend American Party Lights. Great service.
    Vicki Married on 02/21/2015
    Our wedding was on the beach and we rented the Italian lights which we strung between two main trees. We also rented 4 battery powered uplights to highlight the base of the trees. The effect was amazing! I highly recommend American Party Lights. They worked out great for us.
    Christine Married on 02/21/2015
    My biggest concern was that the lights were going to be too difficult or time consuming to install.I had myself and 3 bridesmaids (and 1 of their moms so 5 of us total) to install 40 uplights in 1 hour. No sweat! We got the wireless lights and all we had to do was push a button and they were set. Michael had already set the color so I didn’t have to do anything. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!
    Kip Event on: 02/14/2015
    American Party Lights was a great choice for us. We had called a local company who wanted to nickel and dime us on everything - terrible experience. We booked everything with American Party Lights on their website, super easy and it saved us a couple hundred dollars.
    Matthew Married on 01/15/2015
    We had our wedding at the SAM Sculpture Garden and rented 15 uplights for the reception. They were amazing! Definitely recommend American Party Lights.
    Melinda Event on: 01/04/2015
    Great service. Spent more than I wanted to, but got a ton of lights and it was cheaper than going with a local vendor whom I received a quote from.
    Jessie Married on 12/19/2014
    Michael was extremely helpful in getting our reservation setup. Our guests commented many times on the lights, they REALLY made the event special.
    Mitchell Married on 11/22/2014
    If you're like me and you can't afford a lighting company to come do lighting (or don't want to pay their outrageous prices) then American Party Lights is perfect for you. I highly recommend them!
    Kevin Married on 11/02/2014
    Lights arrived on time, as promised. Couldn't find the return label but they emailed me a replacement. My wedding was last November.
    David Married on 10/19/2014
    Ordering was a bit confusing, I wasn't sure what we needed or how many we should get. But once I figured that out it was a breeze. I never spoke to anyone at this company, it was all done online. That may sound bad, but it was really convenient for me because I ordered it all while I was at work (shh). The instructions that came with the lights were extremely helpful too.
    Lauren Married on 09/28/2014
    I found this company on Google, not WeddingWire, but they reached out to me to leave a review here. I was very pleased with their service. Their lights arrived in fine condition (a few days early actually). We were 2 days late returning them but they were accommodating. Good company.
    Angela Married on 09/13/2014
    Michael knows his stuff! We appreciated his creativity, his depth of inventory to offer, and most importantly, his integrity and the timely manner he completed his work. He was one vendor I didn't need to worry about, which was especially helpful considering all the things one has to do on her wedding day. The work he does will change the look and feel of your event for the better. I look back on our photos of the day and am so grateful we hired Michael!!!
    Eric Event on: 08/31/2014
    We rented the uplights and they made our fundraiser look amazing. The lights were easy to setup, very bright, and looked great in the hall where our event was held. My only regret is that I didn't rent more (the more you have the better it looks). Thank you American Party Lights.
    Ruth Married on 08/30/2014
    Our community center had limited power so we rented LED globe lights from American Party Lights. I was a bit concerned because I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to setup. Beside 1 broken bulb hanging the lights was easy and the lights looked GREAT! American Party Lights was great.
    Beverly Married on 08/30/2014
    American Party Lights was a great option for us. We got so much more than we would have from a local vendor (which I received multiple quotes from). The lights arrived a few days early and worked out perfectly. I recommend them to anyone.
    Baltazar Married on 08/30/2014
    Michael is a really nice guy. I took my lighting project to American Party Lights and this company did a great job. And best of all, he is very inexpensive and always willing to throw in a deal. Excellent customer service as other people have said.
    Stefany Married on 07/25/2014
    Great customer service-the owner walked with me to my place to consult on a lighting project. Above and beyond compared to other store where the workers knew little and they didn't have what I needed. A++ for American Party Lights.