American Entertainment Services Reviews

40 | Methuen, MA

40 Reviews for American Entertainment Services

David Campbell · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

Mike and his team were absolutely amazing!!! He helped keep our day moving smooth from beginning to finish and did everything we could have asked for and more. He kept the dance floor packed all night and knew exactly what songs to play when. Our guests couldn't compliment him enough and everyone wants his information too book Mike for their next event. The uplighting was beautiful and really brought our venue together as well. We cant thank Mike enough for everything he did and will recommend him to everyone we know that is getting married or looking for a DJ for their next event.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding 10-13-19

This was second event using American Entertainment. Everything was excellent! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night!! Would definitely book an another event!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Keri · Married on 09/01/2019

Mike saved our wedding day

At the last minute, our live performer bailed on us and Mike took it upon himself to ensure that the ceremony (which he was not contracted to play/perform) went off without a hitch. We are so grateful that he helped us in an instant and made sure that we had nothing to worry about a couple days before our wedding. We couldn’t recommend this company more. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone raved about Mike and his music selection.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Natalia · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing DJ! Highly recommend!

Mike was an amazing DJ! Through email, text and a long phone call to go over the wedding packet he had us fill out, he really took the time beforehand to get to know my husband and I! Mike put in the time and effort to ensure our special day was just what we wanted it to be. During our wedding, he played all of the songs we requested and he also threw in classics and hits that made everyone dance the whole night! He also had a side kick, Jude, who complimented Mike really well. They made a great team. Once the reception was over, so many people were telling me how awesome the DJ was. Thanks again for making me and Scot’s big day so special and memorable!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Lynn Dinuccio · Married on 05/17/2019

Mike can really keep the party going!

Mike really knows how to keep the people happy. Everyone said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. My husband and I agree 100%. The only complaint was that it had to end. Time just flies when you are having such a good time. Thanks, Mike! You are the best!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2019

Amazing job

Michael did a fantastic job with our wedding. He is very professional and knew exactly what music went with what was happening at our wedding. He had everyone dancing from beginning to end. We are so happy we decided to go with American entertainment and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

Our wedding

Mike was the DJ for our December 15, 2018 wedding. He brought music, his photo booth with amazing props, uplighting and FUN to our night. We started the process about a year out and he was amazing and accommodating the whole time. He made the process easy and kept us well informed of what should be happening when as well as things to think of that we hadn't already. We communicated through phone and email and he was extremely quick with responses. He was flexible throughout everything. We had a lot of kids in our wedding party and intros changed on a dime, so he was attentive and ready to change the lineup whenever we needed to...which was about 3 times!! He played awese music and kept us and our guests entertained. The lighting was perfect. The photos were a great break from the dance floor when needed....we appreciate everything and would recommend him without hesitation!!! Thanks so much, Mike!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! Your wedding was a blast! Thanks so much for having us and please send Ethan our regards! Congratulations again!

Nikki · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome services! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was fun and a big hit! Tons of personality and fun twists on some of the traditions!

Sent on 10/14/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Nikki! We had lots of fun! Congratulations again!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ Mike was incredible to work with from the beginning! He was very accommodating with unforeseen events that happened with our wedding reception venue. We got lots of comments how awesome the DJ was at our wedding. Everything came together so nicely and he played everything we wanted and more! I would recommend and use Mike again for future events!

Sent on 10/15/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christa. We had a blast rockin’ your wedding. I’m so glad everything turned out perfect for you & Brian.
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 09/28/2018

So much fun!

So much fun! Guest loved the photo booth and the uplighting looked amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ and so easy to work with. He had a crazy weekend but did not let that distract or hinder his focus on our day. He went above and beyond for us, purchasing specific equipment to accommodate our outdoor ceremony, and consistently played great music. I would recommend Mike, and his team, to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/01/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your fantastic review! It's greatly appreciated. We had a blast time rockin' your special day. Congratulations and Thank you again for having us.

Mike

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Mike is great to work with and an awesome DJ! He is helpful at giving advice if you are unsure about anything! He responds to emails fast and is great at communicating. He helped keep everything on time and kept the dance floor full all night! We had so many people tell us how great the DJ was, we even extended him that night to play longer. We would hire American Entertainment Services for any event! We also had uplighting down, which turned out amazing! Thank you Mike!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Keeley · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Mike is so wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He responds to all emails promptly, he is so friendly and helpful over the phone, he wants your day to be perfect. He was fun and professional. I got so many compliments from guests on the lighting and music. DJ Mike is so great that he provided up lights for my indoor ceremony after I got to the venue in absolute tears over the fact that it was raining and I therefore could not be married outside. He is a fantastic DJ, MC, and overall person! Book him for anything and everything!

Sent on 08/28/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Keeley, thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations again to you and Kevin. If I can do anything for you in the future please feel free to reach out.

Nic · Married on 08/10/2018

Mike was a pleasure to work with. Easy communication, fast response time, kept my dance floor packed the entire night. He was amazing and I had people telling me how great he was the whole night and we had HIGH expectations! Look no further! Thank you, Mike, for your amazing work!

Sent on 08/11/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Nicolette for your review. Congratulations again to you and Bruce. Thank you for having us. You were wonderful to work with and your wedding was beautiful. Take care,

Steve · Married on 05/26/2018

These guys were awesome! Perfect mix of music and had the crowd on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/11/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Steve! We had a blast rockin' your wedding! Thanks for having us!

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2018

From start to finish, Mike was phenomenal! Mike brought the same level of passion to our day that we did and executed our vision to the best of his ability. A major function of your DJ is to ensure things run smoothly and Mike navigated our big day flawlessly. Highly recommend DJ Mike’s services for any function!

Sent on 06/10/2018

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Nicole! We had a blast rockin' your wedding. Congratulations again!

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

One of my close friends recommended Mike from American Entertainment Services. I am SO happy he was able to share our special day with us! He has been absolutely amazing to work with! From day one, he has gone above and beyond for us! Every question I had (there were a lot haha) he answered them quickly and was extremely helpful! Everyone loved the music & it was all SO perfect! Thank you for making the night so awesome, we won't ever forget it!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2017

Mike was awesome!! He made my wedding run smooth & looked beautiful with the uplighting! Music was fantastic & all my guest had a blast!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Carlos · Married on 09/23/2017

Incredible experience. DJ Mike is absolutely the best DJ around; top notch equipment and sound. You made our day extra special.
    Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Marinah · Married on 09/09/2017

American entertainment services recently dj'd our wedding! They were so professional and accommodating. We had given then a list and they played everything we asked them to and then some! Thank you so much for everything! I'd Absolutely go with them 100 more times!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Deadrie · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ mike is amazing!! Made me feel extremely comfortable wil the whole day. Worked with me every step. Love love love!!! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/02/2017

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Deadrie! Congratulations again! We had a blast at your wedding. Thanks for having us!

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2017

Mike was great to work with! He provided both DJ and uplighting services for our wedding. My fiance(now my husband) is completely a classic rock kind of guy - AC/DC, KISS, Aerosmith, Foreigner, etc. I am a showtunes and country music woman. We both love 80's music - that's when we went to high school. Mike was able to blend both sounds for cocktail hour and dinner. And later, we had a fun game, and our specific preferences regarding the garter/bouquet were beautifully honored. Mike even made sure to play my Dad's favorite song. Dad's on oxygen, so he couldn't get up and dance, but he was bobbing his head and banging on the table in time to the music, having a great time. When we had to cut the parent dance short, due to Dad's getting low on oxygen, Mike was great about that, and smoothly working the music into our first dance. Mike and American Entertainment was really terrific to work with. I'd give him 6 stars, but there's only room for 5. I don't ever plan to get married again, but if I had a big function, I'd definitely have him for my DJ! Thanks, Mike!

Sent on 07/29/2017

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks so much Laurie for your kind words! Congratulations again to you and Darren. My best to you both, DJ Mike

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Mike and his partner were amazing, great music i had a wonderful time. the uprights were incredible and i will never forget my wedding night

Sent on 06/04/2017

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike and the crew he brought with him were so incredibly helpful and kind. Leading up to the wedding Mike shared alot of great ideas to help the process. So easy going and so considerate of not only our timeline but of our guests. They even paused the use of the photobooth during my dance with my dad. Highly highly recommend Mike for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

American Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Sara. It was our pleasure. We had a wonderful time. Congratulations again,

Kayla · Married on 10/29/2016

Mike was great, had everyone on their feet all night long. Also lots of fun! I would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a fun time.

Sent on 10/13/2016