American Deluxe Band Reviews

29 Reviews for American Deluxe Band

29 American Deluxe Band Reviews

Marci Fornari · Married on 10/07/2018

the best band ever!

There are no words to describe how much we (and all our guests) loved American Deluxe! From day one they were so easy to work with, extremely responsive and very flexible. They wanted to make sure that we saw them in person before we booked them, so they provided us with tickets to a gala they were playing at! During all our emails/meetings leading up to the wedding, you could just tell that they knew what they were doing. They knew exactly what to ask to elicit the information to plan the night for us. They were always responsive to emails and always so calming. On wedding day everything was beyond perfect, from the instrument duet during the ceremony to the cocktail hour duet to the entire band during the party. The dance floor was packed from start to finish, and every song was better than the previous. They kept the party flowing seamlessly and never missed a beat. Everyone in the room was completely blown away by their talent, honestly they were better than the real artists for most of their songs! They were fun, enthusiastic and incredible to watch. They played music from all genres, and had the entire 220 person party dancing the night away. Of note, they played a fantastic Horah! I could go on and on raving about American Deluxe, I cannot wait for an excuse to throw another party so that I can hire them again.

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

I don't think we could say enough good thing about The American Deluxe Band. Not only were they consummate professionals who were friendly and easy to work with, but as musicians, they are as good as it gets. We received tons of rave reviews from our guests about how amazing the band was and it would be no overstatement to say that they were the highlight of our big day and elevated the party to the next level. I honestly don't think you can find a better band for your wedding.

Joanne · Married on 09/22/2018

The dance floor was rocking all night, and the songs played were enjoyed by both young and old. We were thrilled with American Deluxe Band and would highly recommend them! It was sad when the clock struck eleven and the night was over. We are sorry to have only one daughter!

Dale · Married on 09/01/2018

This band is AMAZING!!! Our guests couldn't wait to get on the dance floor - and from the moment the first one's began dancing the floor was full... the entire night! The music selection was incredible and we had a few guests comment that it was the best wedding band they had ever experienced! From Motown to current music they were Spot-On in their performances! The energy was incredible and, at one point, there was only 6 guests out of 100+ that wasn't on the dance floor!!

Cathy · Married on 07/14/2018

The band and the vocalists were terrific and we danced all night! I would highly recommend them!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

BEST BAND EVER!! they made our night absolutely amazing!!!!

Danny · Married on 11/04/2017

It's been over a month since our wedding on November 4th and we are quite simply still in awe thinking about how epic American Deluxe was. There were multiple points during the night where our guests came up to us and asked who these guys were and how we found them and let us know that they were by far the best wedding band they have ever seen - and we're talking about many people who have been to quite a few weddings!American Deluxe absolutely crushed it and made our wedding truly an incredible party. We had multiple calls leading up to our wedding with both Clay and KJ and they listened to what we were looking for and literally nailed it to the point that we are still in shock about how epic they were. They felt and fed off the vibe in the room and hit on every note. They were so good we would pay money to see them outside of a wedding and at an actual concert. They crushed funk, disco, rock and roll, and everything in between - busting out everything from Stevie Wonder to James Brown to Al Green to Led Zeppelin to the Rolling Stones to the Talking Heads. If that wasn't enough, they ended the night with an epic version of Purple Rain by Prince! Unreal!!!If you are looking for a friendly, easy to talk to and work with, professional wedding band who will work with you to understand the vision for your wedding - it's American Deluxe hand down. Our minds are still blown. Literally the best wedding band ever!!!

Joy · Married on 09/30/2017

American Deluxe band made my daughter's wedding incredible!
    They are not just a wedding band but rather are a group of incredibly talented musicians who love playing together. The vocalists are exceptional and Clay is one of the best guitarists around, having been on tour with artists like JZ, Britney Spears and Janet Jackson, to name a few.
    From the first song played, everyone was on the dance floor.
    In addition to their fantastic talent, they are so nice and fun. Hire them!!!

lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with American Deluxe was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Clay and his ridiculously talented musicians (I mean, insanely talented) totally blew everyone away and had us dancing like maniacs all night long. I don't remember leaving the dancefloor once after dinner. It was like being at a concert in a super intimate setting. More guests that I can count told us that they were the best wedding band they've ever heard. Hire American Deluxe so my husband and I can crash your wedding...they're that good.

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2017

Always a pleasure to work with them! Have booked them for multiple events over the last year and would highly recommend especially if you want top notch musical talents!

Etta · Married on 07/14/2017

Clay is open to whatever style you are looking for. The band is so versatile, and does a supreme job at everything they do.. They are polished and professional, but totally cool!

Denis · Married on 06/17/2017

Band was terrific. Great musicians. Great song variety. High energy. Used them for a corporate function. They got everyone up on the dance floor. We hire bands all the time for our numerous events. Clay was EXTREMELY professional and very easy to work with, as was the rest of his team. Will use them again without hesitation.

M · Married on 05/13/2017

I booked this band for a fundraiser. They were professional and got everybody on the floor dancing. A+

Sandra · Married on 12/17/2016

Hired them to perform a Christmas Customer Party and they were so good we ave been hearing positive comments ever since. They are great for business - they thrilled the audience. What a dance party they put on.

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

American Deluxe Band rocked the house!!! Everyone was dancing! They are super talented with a large playlist. They learned songs we wanted them to play. Clay the band leader is great. We trusted him to use his judgement on music to keep the party moving and everyone having a good time.It was awesome. Check them out!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2016

American Deluxe Band was a hit at our wedding! Over one year later since it has passed and we still have guests remarking on how the great music. We had a wide range of guests and American Deluxe had everyone up on their feet dancing... on a Sunday night! We found out about them through the Garces wedding showcase and loved the style and sound of their playing. We didn't attach any photos, but you can find scenes from our wedding reception in their wedding promo video, taken at Hamilton Gardens in the Kimmel Center.

Liz · Married on 10/09/2016

American Deluxe is the BEST of the BEST. They truly made our wedding so much fun and kept the party going the entire night. They are an incredibly professional and unbelievably talented bunch. Hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding.

Colin · Married on 10/08/2016

American Deluxe was fantastic. They kept us going all night long. They are truly amazing musicians and were the perfect choice for us!

Andrew · Married on 05/21/2016

American Deluxe was one of the best things about our wedding. The professionalism and skill that each band member had was top notch. We are 1 million times grateful and pleased that we went with American Deluxe versus a traditional wedding DJ.

American deluxe band is the best kept secret in the wedding events industry. I love how friendly and personable the band was I felt as though my friends were performing for my wedding. They played a variety of songs me and my husband love and had our guests out on the dance floor all night long! Our guests all said that how amazing the band was and how they made our small wedding reception feel like a huge party! I would highly recommend american deluxe band to any bride out there who wants not only a memorable wedding reception but high quality entertainment personalized to their individual style and personality. Better book them quick too because the secret of this talented and just amazing band is getting out!

Ann Marie · Married on 01/15/2012

Thank you so much!! My 50th was so much fun and I don't think I sat down the entire night.

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Clay, KJ, and the American Deluxe Band are a MUST have at your wedding. Our dance floor felt like a concert and there wasn't a square of unused space. We found them to be incredibly flexible and professional - it was a pleasure working with them. Multiple guests at our wedding told us they were the best wedding band they had ever heard! We looked at every large wedding band and entertainment company in the Philly area, and American Deluxe was by far the best value for your money - it was truly the best day of our lives!

Miranda · Married on 07/01/2017

American Deluxe were one of the best parts of our wedding! My husband and I are both musicians, so finding a band was quite a task for us while we were planning. The second we heard American Deluxe play at their open rehearsal we were 100% sure they were the perfect band for us. Every single person at our wedding remarked at how incredible they were. They were super flexible in their set list and were able to learn on a number of specific songs we requested. Clay, the band leader, is a joy to work with. Super nice and down to earth guy who was such a great addition to our day. Every musician in this band is top notch!

Charlie · Married on 06/23/2018

Let me start this review by saying I'm the groom and my one big task was the music. I came across American Deluxe via a booking agency and was a little worried at first because I couldn't find a ton of info on them or videos of their shows. Coming from grad school a few states away, I also couldn't get down to see them live, but after speaking to Clay I felt confident in my pick. After a little back and forth with my wife about cost, we made the booking.

I cannot express how great of a decision it was. Clay was very down to earth and easy to work with. He completely got our style and there wasn't a song played all night that didn't have people up and dancing. The covered the whole event including ceremony and cocktail hour. My wife had a particular song she wanted to walk in to ("Home" by Edward Sharpe) and Clay and his guitar player tailored a perfect rendition for her.

Throughout the night the dance floor was packed. They got the mix of fast/slow, old/new, and hit/surprise songs perfect. I had no less than a dozen people come up to me with some variation of "Oh my goodness this band is incredible" during the reception and received a handful of texts about it in the days after. Among those that commented were a few professional musicians, all in agreement about the level of talent on stage.

If you're deciding between multiple groups, let me cast my vote to these guys. They stand out not just as top tier musicians, but having been to a dizzying number of weddings over the last few years, I can say that they are truly unique when it comes to their set lists and their ability to read the room. If it comes down to cost, make the cuts somewhere else. You will not be disappointed!!