19 Reviews for American Deluxe Band

Music During Breaks (1)
Sample Music (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
19 American Deluxe Band Reviews

It's been over a month since our wedding on November 4th and we are quite simply still in awe thinking about how epic American Deluxe was. There were multiple points during the night where our guests came up to us and asked who these guys were and how we found them and let us know that they were by far the best wedding band they have ever seen - and we're talking about many people who have been to quite a few weddings!American Deluxe absolutely crushed it and made our wedding truly an incredible party. We had multiple calls leading up to our wedding with both Clay and KJ and they listened to what we were looking for and literally nailed it to the point that we are still in shock about how epic they were. They felt and fed off the vibe in the room and hit on every note. They were so good we would pay money to see them outside of a wedding and at an actual concert. They crushed funk, disco, rock and roll, and everything in between - busting out everything from Stevie Wonder to James Brown to Al Green to Led Zeppelin to the Rolling Stones to the Talking Heads. If that wasn't enough, they ended the night with an epic version of Purple Rain by Prince! Unreal!!!If you are looking for a friendly, easy to talk to and work with, professional wedding band who will work with you to understand the vision for your wedding - it's American Deluxe hand down. Our minds are still blown. Literally the best wedding band ever!!!

Profile Picture Danny, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

American Deluxe band made my daughter's wedding incredible!
They are not just a wedding band but rather are a group of incredibly talented musicians who love playing together. The vocalists are exceptional and Clay is one of the best guitarists around, having been on tour with artists like JZ, Britney Spears and Janet Jackson, to name a few.
From the first song played, everyone was on the dance floor.
In addition to their fantastic talent, they are so nice and fun. Hire them!!!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Working with American Deluxe was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Clay and his ridiculously talented musicians (I mean, insanely talented) totally blew everyone away and had us dancing like maniacs all night long. I don't remember leaving the dancefloor once after dinner. It was like being at a concert in a super intimate setting. More guests that I can count told us that they were the best wedding band they've ever heard. Hire American Deluxe so my husband and I can crash your wedding...they're that good.

Profile Picture lauren, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Always a pleasure to work with them! Have booked them for multiple events over the last year and would highly recommend especially if you want top notch musical talents!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Clay is open to whatever style you are looking for. The band is so versatile, and does a supreme job at everything they do.. They are polished and professional, but totally cool!

Profile Picture Etta, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Band was terrific. Great musicians. Great song variety. High energy. Used them for a corporate function. They got everyone up on the dance floor. We hire bands all the time for our numerous events. Clay was EXTREMELY professional and very easy to work with, as was the rest of his team. Will use them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Denis, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I booked this band for a fundraiser. They were professional and got everybody on the floor dancing. A+

Profile Picture M, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hired them to perform a Christmas Customer Party and they were so good we ave been hearing positive comments ever since. They are great for business - they thrilled the audience. What a dance party they put on.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

American Deluxe Band rocked the house!!! Everyone was dancing! They are super talented with a large playlist. They learned songs we wanted them to play. Clay the band leader is great. We trusted him to use his judgement on music to keep the party moving and everyone having a good time.It was awesome. Check them out!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

American Deluxe Band was a hit at our wedding! Over one year later since it has passed and we still have guests remarking on how the great music. We had a wide range of guests and American Deluxe had everyone up on their feet dancing... on a Sunday night! We found out about them through the Garces wedding showcase and loved the style and sound of their playing. We didn't attach any photos, but you can find scenes from our wedding reception in their wedding promo video, taken at Hamilton Gardens in the Kimmel Center.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

American Deluxe is the BEST of the BEST. They truly made our wedding so much fun and kept the party going the entire night. They are an incredibly professional and unbelievably talented bunch. Hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

American Deluxe was fantastic. They kept us going all night long. They are truly amazing musicians and were the perfect choice for us!

Profile Picture Colin, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

American Deluxe was one of the best things about our wedding. The professionalism and skill that each band member had was top notch. We are 1 million times grateful and pleased that we went with American Deluxe versus a traditional wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

American deluxe band is the best kept secret in the wedding events industry. I love how friendly and personable the band was I felt as though my friends were performing for my wedding. They played a variety of songs me and my husband love and had our guests out on the dance floor all night long! Our guests all said that how amazing the band was and how they made our small wedding reception feel like a huge party! I would highly recommend american deluxe band to any bride out there who wants not only a memorable wedding reception but high quality entertainment personalized to their individual style and personality. Better book them quick too because the secret of this talented and just amazing band is getting out!

Profile Picture User6271640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clay, KJ, and the American Deluxe Band are a MUST have at your wedding. Our dance floor felt like a concert and there wasn't a square of unused space. We found them to be incredibly flexible and professional - it was a pleasure working with them. Multiple guests at our wedding told us they were the best wedding band they had ever heard! We looked at every large wedding band and entertainment company in the Philly area, and American Deluxe was by far the best value for your money - it was truly the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

American Deluxe were one of the best parts of our wedding! My husband and I are both musicians, so finding a band was quite a task for us while we were planning. The second we heard American Deluxe play at their open rehearsal we were 100% sure they were the perfect band for us. Every single person at our wedding remarked at how incredible they were. They were super flexible in their set list and were able to learn on a number of specific songs we requested. Clay, the band leader, is a joy to work with. Super nice and down to earth guy who was such a great addition to our day. Every musician in this band is top notch!

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing and so so talented! We requested them learn our wedding song by Peter Gabriel- and it was beautiful. We loved how they put their own twist on it. Our guests danced the night away and couldn't stop talking about their purple rain performance. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

When it came to the details of our wedding, I let my fiancée make all of the decisions, with one BIG exception: I wanted to make sure that the entertainment at our wedding reception was exceptional. Over the years, I had been to plenty enough weddings to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. As much as a DJ can be fun, from an entertainment point-of-view, they're really 1-dimensional, and only as good as the plastic CDs they play. DJs have little flexibility to enhance a song, or incorporate the vibes of the crowd into the pulse of the party. A band, on the other hand, and a good band at that, like American Deluxe, knows how and when to ramp up the music, how to improvise ANY song, and how to captivate the audience. Needless to say, we made a great decision in hiring American Deluxe for our special celebration. Our wedding reception was an overwhelmingly fun and memorable occasion. We received many compliments from our guests as to the classiness and vibrant atmosphere that the band brought to the party. And the groom, if I don't mind saying, feels like he's started out his marriage making a great decision from Day One! Definitely hire a band, and if at all possible, hire American Deluxe! Happy Wedding Day to you and yours!

Profile Picture Mark, 5/16/15, 1 Review