102 Reviews for Flash Jam Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
MC (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Flash Jam was absolutely amazing. We had an in person meeting with our DJ who really listened to us. Our client portal was incredibly helpful as well in making lists of songs as well as planning our itinerary. Our outdoor wedding got rained on 10 minutes before the music was about to start but they were able to switch everything to our indoor plan B incredibly quickly. They absolutely played awesome music and had the dance floor jumping the entire night. On top of everything the MC-ing was outstanding as well. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Jake, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My DJ cancelled on me a week before my wedding and I was searching desperately and lo and behold, I found FLASH JAM and they were available and IT WAS LIT!!!!! thank you so much for doing this at the last minute!!!

Profile Picture Prenesha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flash Jam Entertainment is the best DJ service ever! They are so much fun,and GREAT for all ages young and old. They played music for everyone and the atmosphere was AMAZING for dancers. Even if you don't like to dance, their lights and sound system is awesome, and it is so much fun just to watch! I stayed on the floor all night but made sure to check out how much our guests were enjoying the evening. Their setup is more like a rock band with AWESOME sounding speakers that filled the room. It just looked GRAND!!!

Profile Picture luna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, and wow! These guys rock or should I say jam! My co-workers have been to numerous weddings this year and they cannot stop talking about mine!!! Makes me feel very good about the dj we chose. It was everything and more than expected.

Profile Picture Dayna, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Darryl was absolutely amazing. From our first meeting to the day of the event he was on top of everything. The guests were blown away by the music and the dance floor stayed crowded all night long.
I had multiple guests tell me it was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture William, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Walt did a great job with all of our requests and crazy demands…LOL We know our family were all obnoxious drunks but he kept them in line and on the dance floor. Overall the Flash Jam team were easy to work with and I would recommend them in the future.

Profile Picture Wallace, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great people, great music, great job!!!!! Thank you for making our day awesome.

Profile Picture sabrina, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I had our wedding in July and we were so happy with Darryl and his team. They were very flexible and quick to respond when we had questions. They did an amazing job at our reception and the music selection they used was perfect for the age group of the wedding. They had our guest dancing and partying from the time the music started until the end of the night. I would recommend them over any DJ service around.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/1/17, 1 Review

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I researched many different wedding music pros for my daughter and was super impressed with this company. The initial meeting at their office was not what I had anticipated as the outside didn't look to be so innovative. Inside we were treated to some kind of virtual 4k presentation that placed us right on the dance floor from their last wedding. We were blown away! Darryl was very energetic and friendly, as was our actual DJ Walt. We had a full dance floor the entire night and my daughter and new son-in-law were exhausted from the non stop dancing. I am going to recommend Flash Jam take over all of of our corporate events at my job, that's how much I like these guys. Money well spent!

Profile Picture Kaity, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music and lighting performance was extremely well executed, with a great mix of music and pacing. I can't help but feel that we could have went another hour.

Profile Picture Carly, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved it, everything you could want from a great DJ! The special effects were mesmerizing, best light show I’ve ever seen outside of a concert.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

First, these djs are fantastic. They knocked the music out of the park for my wedding. Honestly pretty refreshing as I’ve seen so many bad djs just glad I didn’t hire one. Some people had planned to only stay through dinner but said the music was too good to leave. Glad I hired flash jam entertainment.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If I could give more stars I would!! There are not enough adjectives to describe what an AMAZING experience my husband and I had with Darryl and his team. From the moment I met him I knew he was the PERFECT fit for our wedding dj with a personality that instantly puts you at ease. I had no idea how to plan a wedding and he was there to help me every step of the way. I called him several times throughout the process and he was always available and ready to talk about whatever tiny detail I was worried about! On the wedding day his confidence, calmness, professionalism and outgoing personality made all the difference when it came to settling my nerves. He knew exactly what songs to play and when to keep the dance floor going even with my small wedding!! I have not stopped receding messages from my guests about how "on fire" the DJ was! Using him was BY FAR the best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process! I strongly recommend to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are absolutely spectacular! Every single guest in attendance says it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We appreciate Darryl and Walt for a great night and will recommend Flash Jam to all of our friends, co-workers, and family!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Walt is the best DJ ever!!! Walt went out of his way to make sure to play a variety of songs that kept the crowd pumped and the dance floor packed. My sister-in-law recommended Flash Jam last year and they did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Honestly the best decision I made was booking Darryl for our wedding. At first he wasn't sure if he was going to be our DJ, but we knew that anyone that worked under him would be just as good so we kept them. When the wedding got closer, he advised us that he would indeed be our DJ and we were so THRILLED! We met with him and discussed all the details of the wedding, he was incredible prepared and knowledgeable about all the event and festivities that would happen for the wedding day. After that, he keeps in contact with you up until the day before your wedding to make sure all the details are good and set in stone. He also makes his own itinerary for the day and sends it out to the other vendors you have (photographer, cater, etc.) to keep them informed. Darryl was more then just a DJ for us. He coordinator and kept things together and kept people dancing on the floor on night long.

Long story short: He is AWESOME and the best at what he does!!!!

Profile Picture User4247102, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Wow is definitely the best word to describe our dj. Walt played a fantastic mix of songs and our requests that blended perfectly to the theme of the night. The lighting display along the walls was gorgeous. Overall a wonderful experience from start to finish!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

I never had so much fun ever. Thanks to Darryl & Walt for creating a blast of a night. Walt's extra help with helping us move items (rain) was much appreciated.

Profile Picture Jean, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

These guys were great from day 1. Walt was our dj and he kept everyone on the dance floor and did not disappoint. Daryl the owner was our contact person and helped us organize our itinerary and songlist.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was in New Philadelphia, about an hour and a half from where Flash Jam Entertainment is based. Their willingness to DJ our wedding and handle all the details from such a distance was great. They worked the ceremony for us as well as the reception and the attention to detail was outstanding. The lighting and music list was handled exactly like we asked. The introductions were handled flawlessly and we had some tricky last names. They did a wonderful job with the music selection all night and kept the energy up throughout the entire night.

Profile Picture Anonymous , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The experience with this vendor was so pleasurable we wanted to do the whole process over again! We've had nothing but compliments since our wedding date about how well the music and lighting was.

Profile Picture Lana, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Overall fantastic DJ service with a very talented staff!

Profile Picture Robin, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

American Bride Entertainment did my wedding on September 26 and I was thrilled with the outcome. Overall, everything went as planned and the DJ had everyone on the floor all night. At one point when it appeared like the evening was slowing down, the DJ switched gears and had even my dad dancing and he doesn't dance! The planning was easy to do on their website and many of guests commented on how clear the sound system was. I will recommend them to my friends and co-workers going forward, with my cousin already booking with them today. We couldn't be happier, thank you American Bride Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Alisia, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darryl and his team are great!!! The music was awesome and all of our guest had a great time! They are also accommodating too, we added ceremony music last minute and it turned out wonderful!! I would highly recommend them!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Darryl was a great experience! We had already been to a wedding where he DJed and we were so impressed with the experience we checked into him for ours. We were not disappointed. Darryl is knowledgeable and helpful not only about the planning process, but rest assured that your wedding DJ will not be tacky, over the top, or greedy for the spotlight. Darryl met with us in person more than once to get everything in order, and accommodated all of our requests and desires. I even sent him a rather concerned email once during a stressful moment, and he called me by phone within minutes to discuss the issue (everything worked out perfectly). During the event, he is a great leader and coordinator to keep the reception moving and flowing well, but can go with the flow when things don't go exactly according to schedule (they never do!). He's funny and personable and wants very much for the bride and groom to be completely happy with the final outcome. He takes the work out of planning a great reception - just tell him what you want and he knows how to make it happen. I've been a guest and a bride at an American Bride Entertainment wedding, and both experiences were great.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews