17 Reviews for Amerevent Tent Party Event Supercenters - St. Louis

Centerpieces (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Decor (1)
Tables (1)

This review is currently being verified.

Our overall customer experience with Amerevent was outstanding. This is the first time we have used their event rental services. We will certainly recommend them and will plan on using their services in the future.

Profile Picture Luanne, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amerevent provided our wedding chiavari chairs, dance floor, tables, lighting and white polysilk draping to cover all 300-ft of walls. It was beautiful and the price was right. They have supplied by husband's company for over five years and he highly recommended them. Now so do I!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Our reception was outside Nashville and we had staff from both Amerevent's Atlanta and St. Louis warehouses help. Selection was far more than others and pricing was right in line even with travel. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. Everything went off without a hitch. Recommend!

Profile Picture S, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
0.6

I ordered 120 clear chivari chairs for my wedding. Paid extra for Saturday pickup. The chairs were delivered on Friday , when I arrived that evening we had less than 95 chairs. We called about 10 times and unable to reach anyone. Never received an email with delivery contact information. The morning of my wedding called multiple times leaving voicemails. I was frantic. Called their out of state locations as well. I sent emails. Finally received a reply later in the day stating the chairs where enroute to my venue. I was delivered more chairs for a total of 105. Some chairs came damaged. My chairs were not picked up Saturday night. I was advised the 1 delivery guy showed up and didn’t have any help. So they would come back. My chairs were not picked up till Tuesday. I wouldn’t use this company again. Not worth the savings.

Update 1 :

The company contacted me pretty quick to threaten to sue me for my review. I have my emails as proof that I emailed the morning of my wedding. I sent an email at 10am after calling plenty of times. I received an email at 12:56pm staying chairs are on the way. So thankful my event was later in the day and not in the morning. Because I would’ve been SOL. I never verbally spoke to a person on the phone on my wedding day. Only a damn email. The venue staff was present until 1am ! Another lie. Your employee saw he was gonna have to move the chairs from the 4th floor to the 1st by himself. That’s why he didn’t take them. I paid for Saturday retrieval by 11pm I believe.

A few words for the company . Please brush up on the consumer review freedom act.

Instead of threatening customers , maybe take the feedback and do better . It’s no excuse why all my chairs weren’t delivered at once ! Instead of an apology for having the bride frantic on her big day because she’s worried she won’t have enough chairs .

They sent me a invoice for over $7k because I wouldn’t take down my review on Google. This company is unprofessional.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery

I changed my order so many times due to guest count changes and Mitch was more than accommodating each time. The chairs were the perfect piece to match my simple yet elegant wedding. I don't think the presentation at the reception would have been the same had I not purchased the chairs. I am beyond happy and the "above and beyond" attitude of the company is a rare find!

Profile Picture User7914185, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used AmerEvent for 160 gold chiavari chairs with white cushions along with a white pipe & drape backdrop to our sweetheart table. Mitch was great to work with and extremely great about responding to emails/calls. During setup, there was a change that needed to take place with the draping - they immediately came back onsite and fixed the issue. I was extremely happy with their prices/service.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Drapery, Lights, Clean Up, Delivery
4.2

We got mahogany chiavari chairs with ivory cushions. They really pulled the entire look together! Delivery and set up was easy.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs
3.1

Great job! I would recommend to future brides and my friends!

Profile Picture User4134469, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

If I could give 6 stars, I would. I rented 180 chiavari chairs from Amerevent for my wedding in Saint Louis, MO. Mitch from Amerevent was so incredibly kind and helpful and ALWAYS prompt in returning my emails. Not only are they extremely friendly, their prices are unbelievably reasonable... beyond reasonable actually... half of what other companies charge for chiavari chairs. Their prices were too good to be true. I was nervous booking with them initially because there weren't a lot of reviews and their prices were so cheap, but I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again in a heartbeat. The chairs looked beautiful and Amerevent took charge of delivering them and taking them away without a single issue. I was also worried because my venue required the chairs to be picked up immediately after the wedding, but Amerevent only charged me $50 to come pick up the chairs at midnight!! If you need Chiavari chairs for your wedding or event in the Saint Louis area, 100% use Amerevent!

Profile Picture User6019717, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery, Setup
4.7

Everything we wanted and more. Great prices, very nice. No problems and 100 miles delivery.

Profile Picture User5455050, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent, tables and chairs for my daughters wedding just outside to of Atlanta. They were great as willing to set the tent, the tables and chairs up. The gentlemen who did the set up were very polite and willing to listen.

Profile Picture User3576375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very positive. TheEventLine.com provided everything for our outline at a very reasonable cost. Didn't have to hunt through a bunch of vendors. I thought the equipment was first rate and the people were first rate. No problems.

Profile Picture T, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very good. We saved a bundle and got far better selection than with others. Our tent was set 2 days ahead of time so we could fix it up. Had minor weather issues that THEEVENTLINE.COM came back and fixed for us no charge. Advise not to wait until the last minute as we did, but they made it easy for us.

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/22/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience was excellent. Pricing and service wonderful. This "WED11" account looks fake, wedding wire should police this more. Any case no problems at all.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
This review is currently being verified.

Just an incredible service with absolutely everything. Great prices, great people, great selection. The moving starfield over the blue ice dance floors really set of our night. No one else had anything like it. No problems and they went far out of their way to make sure things were perfect. We really found no other that could come close to the production and price TheEventLine.com gave us.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/6/11, 1 Review
4.1

This company was willing to travel out beyond most others' limits. The tent was lovely, and chairs looked brand new. The oak bar added a touch of class to our reception.

Profile Picture Janice, 6/19/10, 5 Reviews
3.0

All in all I was pleased with our rentals and the overall cost. Our wedding took place in a remote rural area outside of Nashville. Most of the popular Nasvhille rental houses would not travel that far but the event line, Experience Imagine trucked all the items from a warehouse in Atlanta though the main office I believe is in MO. My only complaint is that we ordered a tent liner then our florist said they could not hang the floral arrangements if the tent was lined so we sent it back on the truck. the liner cost about $1100 and the company would not even give us a % of the cost back even though we were unable to use the piece.

Profile Picture Jade, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews