Amelia Renee Photography Reviews

Amelia Renee Photography 7
  • Josh

Josh Smith · Married on 07/27/2019

Extremely awesome!!

She made us feel like we've known her for years! it was an amazing experience working with her she kept the mood light and professional! This is an extremely exceptionally talented photographer!! You will not regret!!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Amelia Renee Photography 18

Jenna Schupbach · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing photographer

Amelia has such a heart for photography and it shows through the pictures she takes. She listens to what you want and can make your ideas come to life even better than you could have imagined. She is the sweetest person and she will make you feel beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Amelia Renee Photography 19
    Amelia Renee Photography 20

Elizabeth · Married on 04/19/2019

Thankful we chose Amelia Renee Photography

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Amelia Renee Photography! She was fun, stress free, easy to work with, time flexible and worked with our budget! The quality of our photos were amazing and we got them back from her within a couple days of the wedding. Capturing our big day was at the top of my priority and I would go with Amelia again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Seaser · Married on 01/05/2019

We love Amelia!!

Can’t say enough how much fun Amelia is to work with. Our photos are beautiful and we smile every time I look back and see the different parts of our wedding day.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Schwartz · Married on 09/29/2018

A Dream Come True: Sissel-Schwartz Wedding

Working with Amelia was amazing. She kept us on time, looking good and had so many great ideas when our wedding day turned rainy. She is a joy to work with, we were so blessed to have her there on our special day and she will always be our go-to photographer for lives special moments!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Amelia Renee Photography 29
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly Recommend. ❤️💙

Where do we even begin! Amelia exceeded our high expectations. Our original photographer fell through two months prior to our wedding and thankfully we found Amelia Renee Photography. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The photos and video she captured and edited for us were stunning, creative and thoughtful. My mom found Amelia Renee Photography and told me that out of all the ones she found Amelia knew how to “capture the essence of the couple’s personalities”. Turned out to be so true. 😊 Amelia was super easy and fun to work with, I felt like I could be honest and upfront about anything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Amelia is so wonderful to work with! We got our beautiful photos back within one month and have received numerous compliments on her work. She made engagement photos relaxing and fun and wedding photos were such a joy!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Danae · Married on 01/06/2018

Having Amelia be a part of my husband and I’s wedding was a huge blessing to us! She was full or great ideas and went out of her way to help make every moment a special as possible! She captured those moments beautifully! We are so thankful that we will be able to enjoy her beautiful artwork, and ability to capture the day in its fullest, for many years to come! ❤️

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved having Amelia photograph our proposal, engagement and wedding day! It felt so natural to work with Amelia, and we were so impressed by the moments she captured. She was so willing to work with us throughout the entire process. The end products are scattered around our home and we treasure the memories that she so perfectly got on film!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Liz · Married on 05/07/2016

When I was planning my wedding, the two things I wanted to spend money on were flowers and a photographer. To quote my grandma, flowers make it beautiful and a photographer makes it lasting ;). I’m so glad we decided to hire Amelia to take our wedding photos! They are STUNNING. We got a large print of one to hang in our living room and we ALWAYS get comments on it when guests come over. Her editing has a clean + natural look to it, which I love. Amelia is incredibly easy-going and just knows what she is doing as a wedding photographer, which makes the pictures one less thing to worry about on your wedding day. We had her do some family pictures for us after our baby was born this fall and she knocked them out of the park, even when our baby was crying the whole time (ha)! Thanks, Amelia!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2012

I believe we were one of her first weddings! She did a great job and listened intently to everything we wanted for our pictures. She was very easy to work with and we are very happy with how all the pictures turned out!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/05/2018

Amelia was great in being flexible which was awesome. When we were running behind on our wedding day schedule, she was able to think fast and come up with another plan. She also was super fun to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Amelia Renee Photography 30
    Amelia Renee Photography 31
    Amelia Renee Photography 32
    Amelia Renee Photography 33
    Amelia Renee Photography 34

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2017

Amelia is wonderful to work with and makes sure that your special day is captured beautifully. She is also flexible when things don't go as planned.

Amelia Renee Photography 35
    Amelia Renee Photography 36
    Amelia Renee Photography 37
    Amelia Renee Photography 38

Anna · Married on 09/17/2017

Amelia photographed our engagement session and wedding day. We were so pleased to work with her and she made us both comfortable in front of the camera! She came with her own creativity, but also is super willing to get the shots you want. Her editing skills are on point too. Amelia was willing to travel to Minnesota from Iowa, too, which was a huge plus. Amelia is personable and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Naomi · Married on 09/09/2017

My fiance and I loved taking our engagement photos with Amelia and are so excited for her to shoot our wedding later this fall! She did an excellent job with our photos and we loved laughing and chatting with her throughout the session!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Savannah

Savannah Hartman · Married on 05/19/2019

Organized, Professional and Fun Photographer

My husband and I had such a great experience working with Amelia. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (and that does not come naturally). Our wedding party could not stop talking about how much fun they had taking pictures, even the men. Amelia is professional and organized. She kept both the engagement and wedding shoot moving and made the most of our time. I would highly recommend hiring Amelia for your own wedding. We can't wait to get family photos with her in the future. (Only problem is choosing our favorite photos...)

Additionally, Amelia is great when working with Midwest weather. Our engagement shoot was below freezing with a couple inches of snow. Our wedding had high winds, cloudy weather and rain.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Amelia Renee Photography 39
    Amelia Renee Photography 40
    Amelia Renee Photography 41
    Amelia Renee Photography 42
    Amelia Renee Photography 43

Megan Fitzpatrick · Married on 12/29/2018

Amelia=professional and an absolute joy to work with!

Amelia was the videographer for my wedding and she was aboslutely fantastic. My husband and I are so thrilled with the piece she created! She caught many little details and highlighted some things the photographers missed. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 02/15/2019

David Hilpert · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Person; Wonderful Pictures!

Amelia was superb! From the very beginning her personable nature quickly made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her work was exceptional and we are very excited with the results.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Phillips · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful in every way

We asked Amelia to photograph our wedding after she did a phenomenal job at my brother's the previous year. She was happy to travel with us, made the pictures a breeze and got so many great smiles from everyone. Very outstanding results!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

Amelia was super great to work with! She returned emails promptly. She's so easy to work with. After our engagement session, I felt I knew her my whole life! :-)

Jennifer · Married on 02/10/2018

3.5

The photos are AMAZING! Amelia did a great job of working with each person in my wedding party! She was everywhere on time and made sure we got the shots we wanted! Also she is TONS of fun!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Brittney · Married on 05/25/2013

Amelia is wonderful! We were one of her first weddings-she did just a lovely job! She really captured our day; we still love looking at our photos!! Amelia is patient, funny, accommodating, and has so many ideas! I've seen her photography progress over the last few years, and she's only gotten better! Although, I thought she started out with beautiful work :) We love Amelia!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

4.2
      3.5

We loved the photos that we got back from Amelia, both for our wedding and our engagement photos. We had a short engagement and Amelia was particularly wonderful fitting in our engagement shoot and getting those photos back for save the dates!

My only complaint was that our wedding photos took considerably longer to come back than many of my friends who used other photographers. Don't let this scare you away from Amelia's excellent work---just discuss these types of things ahead of time so that you can go in with clear expectations! (And really, you should do this with any photographer!)

Sent on 04/07/2017