Amelia J Moore Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Amelia J Moore Photography

• Cynthia

Cynthia P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Simply Amazing

I could not be happier with both the images and experience of obtaining them. Amelia was professional, efficient, and fully encompassing—capturing more incredibly perfect images than I ever thought possible. Her eye and talent is remarkable. I cannot be more grateful for her time used to capture our special day.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Amelia J Moore Photography's reply:

Cynthia, thank you for your kind words! It was an honor to document your beautiful wedding day. Congrats to you and Andrew and I know you will cherish these photographs for years to come!

Amelia is fantastic! Our pictures are beautiful and she is awesome to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

Amelia shot my boudoir shots for my wedding gift. I couldn't speak higher of her professionalism and talent. I was terrified going in and she made it so easy for me. She had a stylist there to help. This was a huge plus so Amelia could focus on the photography and the stylist focused on position, hair placement, etc. The product was amazing! Worth every penny. Will be using her in the future for other sessions (family sessions, etc.)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Babette · Married on 04/27/2013

Amelia Moore is an artist. She is a down-to-earth woman as well. Amelia took the most wonderful photos of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding at Cedarwood end of April, 2013. When my daughter and I met with Amelia she was comfortable, caring, observant, confident. The engagement photos were all about the couple: so intimate and personal. How does Amelia do it in such short time? That is artistry and insight. The wedding photos simply take the viewer right back into the day of the event. You are no longer a spectator, you are still celebrating and participating! Thank you, Amelia and staff, for creating lasting and engaging memories for my daughter and her husband, and for the rest of our family as well!

Sent on 05/15/2013