13 Reviews for Ambrosia String Quartet

User Photos
todo alt text
13 Ambrosia String Quartet Reviews

We hired a cello and violin due for our September wedding. It was a beautiful, classic touch and I am so glad we decided to book Ambrosia! They were easy to work with and very kind. Our guests absolutely loved them, there was not a dry eye in the audience during our ceremony--I think the music added just the touch of emotion and romance we were looking for!

Photo for Ambrosia String Quartet Review - Photo credit: Tonie Christine Photography
Profile Picture Reina, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ambrosia did the music for our ceremony, and it was beautiful! We had some rather nontraditional music choices, and they were more than happy to work with us! They were so friendly, organized and flexible, and even emailed my mom after the wedding to tell them how much they enjoyed being a part of our day. Great people and incredibly talented musicians!

Profile Picture Madison, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ambrosia String Quartet did an awesome job at our wedding! Annette was super helpful and answered all of my silly questions and made sure that all went well. I received many compliments about our song selections for the ceremony. After the wedding ceremony, we received each guest from the church pews and ASQ play until all of the guests left the sanctuary.
We were VERY, VERY happy with Annette and her team and could not have asked for a better musicians!

Profile Picture User5259144, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ambrosia String Quartet did a fabulous job at our wedding! Annette was very responsive and easy to work with, and the pricing is very reasonable. Our timing/plans changed a bit just prior to the wedding and they accommodated us with no issues. The musicians played beautifully; several guests commented on how nice the music was and how much it added to the ceremony. We also had the pianist stay and play through dinner and it worked out so nicely. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Profile Picture Caryn, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Annette was extremely helpful, flexible and supportive in planning the music for our wedding. The quartet could not have been more professional and played superbly throughout our wedding ceremony and reception. We have no reservations recommending Ambrosia String Quartet to anyone.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ambrosia was awesome - they played the ceremony music at our wedding and it was delightful! They played some special songs exactly as we wanted them, and a great mix of pop and traditional songs leading up to and after our ceremony. I absolutely loved the whole vibe they created!

Profile Picture Greta, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ambrosia String Quartet was hired to perform at our son's wedding. It was a outdoor garden wedding at Thornewood Castle, a very romantic setting. The music the string quartet provided was the perfect addition to the gorgeous setting. They were easy to work with, very professional and sounded fantastic! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live wedding music.

Profile Picture Kris, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing performance .. the entire Capitol Rotunda was magical. Ambrosia played magnificient and my entire experience with them from start to finish was excellent. I can't say thank you enough for making our wedding so special. Ambrosia "re-wrote" a music selection that was dear to my "passing" mother's heart -- their performance was heart felt.

Profile Picture Connie, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

Ambrosia String Quartet did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding in Gig Harbor. Annette even prepared a back-up violin/cello composition for an original song I perfromed (guitar and vocaals) in the ceremony. It was magical!

Profile Picture Stuart, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't say enough good things about the Ambrosia string quartet and Annette Kebsch. We had a daughter in April and our wedding was in August. Anywhere Annette could make it easier - she did. Annette was lovely to talk to and very patient with us througout the whole planning. The peformance itself was perfect for our little chapel, included two violinists. The quality of the pieces and how they played was wonderful. We were very happy and wish we would have had more time to show our gratitude with their patience, beautiful classical music, and overall help to make our day so special. Thank you!

Profile Picture User2781207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Quartet sounded great. Wished I could've met them in person but I was too busy with wedding preparations! They were on time and the guests commented on the variety of songs played (we picked most of them) and that the group was on key.

Profile Picture User2643523, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was having a hard time finding strings that would travel to play at my wedding in Roche Harbor, but I am so lucky to have found Ambrosia String Quartet. They were so easy to communicate with prior to my wedding and extremely accommodating. They arrived on the island in plenty of time, and as busy as I was, I didn't have to worry about them! Their music was beautiful and added to the ambiance I had always envisioned for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture User2586126, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

It was a sheer joy to have the members of the Ambrosia String Quartet play at our wedding ceremony. Our guests thought we had a CD playing until they saw the muscians! They were ohhhing and awwwing all afternoon.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/26/11, 1 Review