Ambrosia Ensembles Reviews

Rating 4.4 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• Elise
    Elise C. Married on 01/19/2020

Added Sophistication and Class to the Ceremony - worth every penny.

Ambrosia Ensembles were absolutely fantastic. Jennifer was professional and on point from the first time I spoke with her. Easy to work with and reasonably priced - and made sure everything came together even though we hired them last minute. Of all the vendors for my wedding, I was probably the most demanding on my musicians. I had a specific list of songs that I wanted played at certain times - Jennifer worked with me and made sure we had everything perfect right down to the tempo. The quartet adds something special to the church service and I am so happy that we decided to use Ambrosia as they were top notch. Thanks again everyone!

Ambrosia Ensembles's reply:

Thank you, Elise! You had a very specific vision and I'm so glad you trusted us to bring it to life.
  • User823120 2+ years ago
    This group is AMAZING! I had a flute and harp duo that added such a classic touch to our ceremony. They worked with me closely to make sure I had everything I needed to customize our music selections for the ceremony(provided song lists, etc.) and offered professional advice when I needed it. There was no hassle with them, everything went smoothly, they were reliable, friendly, and an excellent price / value. I would highly recommend them!
    Andrea Married on 02/04/2012
    I am thrilled with the music Ambrosia Ensembles provided for my beautiful wedding. When I first contacted Jennifer in October 2011 shewas extremely professional and made me feel at ease at once.

I love how flexible she was with my music choices and even went out of her way to find arrangements to Beatles songs that my husband wanted during the coctail hour.

We had the string quartet, and I'm so happy we did. We received so many lovely compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was during the ceremony. Our Mothers were so pleased! It made our wedding so special and added that touch of elegance we were looking for.

Thank you Jennifer for making our special day even more so! All the best to you and your lovely musicians!
    Rosemary Married on 12/04/2011
    What a lovely accent to our wedding ceremony. Our Trio was amazing and all the guests enjoyed the music very much. They were prompt and professional.

Jennifer was SO helpful to me and she really worked with us to make our music choices work so well with our ceremony.

I highly recommend Ambrosia for any event.
    Leala Married on 10/11/2009
    We used Ambrosia for our ceremony. The musicians were awesome and made our ceremony extra special. They played exactly what we asked and sounded absolutely beautiful.
    Renee Married on 09/05/2009
    We had the cello/violin duo for our wedding ceremony on Sept. 5th, 2009 and they were wonderful. The music was beautiful and was perfectly transitioned through each portion of the ceremony. Jennifer was very helpful before the wedding because I was unfamiliar with classical music. She helped me choose selections that were appropriate and was honest about what she thought would sound good at our ceremony.
    Tara Married on 08/09/2008
    Had the cello/violin duo for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on August 9, 2008. They were so impressive. I had tears in my eyes when I heard the beautiful music coming from the conservatory. It was so wonderful! They were willing to work along with the bagpiper who also played around our ceremony and cocktail hour. Excellent choices of songs, very talented and well worth their cost! Jennifer was responsive to my e-mails and she was very professional. Loved! Definitely recommend!
    Jennifer Married on 10/09/2011
    Jennifer was hired for my wedding, to play cello. We were completely unsatisfied with her services, in more ways than one. We paid her for an hour. She stopped 40 minutes into the paid hour, walking away from guests & ceremony location & to inside the venue, to only complain to my now spouse- that her arms/shoulder hurts and are we going to get on with this. We were 15 minutes late starting the ceremony, due to traffic at the shore. Jennifer had to play for an additional 15 minutes and literally came rushing over to us---directly after we walked down the aisle---and demanded $75.00 for the extra time. Our high from just saying I do ... was abruptly ended when she interrupted us from continuing on walking down the rest of aisle and out if ceremony. Not only was it unprofessional, inconsiderate, but so embarrassing. She refused to leave in front of us, until payment was made. We asked if we could take care of her after wedding, for we didn't have cash on us---since we literally just walked down the aisle. I asked my wedding planner to find my purse & to give her a hundred dollar bill...just to get her bad thick energy away from my happy wedding day. After reviewing my raw footage of videos of the day, it was very apparent that she took many breaks within that hour that we hired her...because there was a lot of footage, without the sound of the cello...and the video feed was directly behind her...showing that she wasn't playing at all. Guests were supposed to be entertained with music the entire hour and instead they noticed her making sour faces of discomfort and misery. I do not recommend Jennifer and therefore do not recommend the ensemble because I would never trust them, considering that they work together.