Ambient + Studio Reviews

Ambient + Studio 7
  • Amy

Amy Moore · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Venue, Great Staff

The staff was very easy to work with, I just recommend asking lots of questions upfront about what you expect (access, audio/video) and have it in writing. No bad experiences, just sharing from my mistakes. The space was incredible inside. Quick turn-around from ceremony to reception. We were able to have a separate space for the "mocktail" hour. GREAT pictures inside. If I could change anything... it would be the location. Very sketchy side of town. An arrest was being made as guests were leaving and lots of homeless people living under the bridge right next door. We paid for security, so there were no issues.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Greta

Greta Russler · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Absolutely beautiful space and so easy to work with. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • James

James Owens · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful space for a wedding.

We got married here at the end of December. The venue was beautiful, and the staff were very accommodating and laid back. The process was very simple and a great value. I would definitely recommend having your wedding or any large event here!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Lacie

Lacie · Married on 10/22/2016

This venue was perfect! Worked with us on everything especially our crazy schedule. It is such a flexible space and extremely affordable. It is truly a la carte, but certain paired items create bundles, which helps you save, save, save! So many compliments on the space!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

This venue is a beautiful blank canvas. You could do absolutely no decorating and it would look simple, clean and beautiful or you could transform it in a million ways and it would be just as beautiful. The staff is so laid back and helpful. It is not primarily a wedding venue, so you can choose all your own venues. This place let us DIY everything and we ended up saving so much money (it was a lot of work on our end but our friends and family helped a lot.) The best part, is you get so much time. We paid for time night before so we wouldn't have to do any set up on the day of and it was totally worth it.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jelena · Married on 11/02/2013

In the fall of 2012, we met with Ambient + and booked this amazing and versatile event space for our Nov 2013 wedding. Every step of the process met or exceeded our expectations including:
    - high level of responsiveness and ease to work with
    - warmth and professionalism of the Jasons (managers)
    - the event staff provided by Ambient (parking attendant, security)
    - the amazing blank palate of this gorgeous space that you can transform to your own

Our vendors had no challenges in working with Ambient for either load-in or load-out (recognize this is awesome!) and we received innumerable compliments from our guests on the space.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Meredith · event on 10/28/2013

This venue is amazing for a wedding ceremony and reception and Jason was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2014

I loved having my wedding at ambient. The guys were very helpful through the entire process. It was nice to have the flexibility to bring in all my own vendors and have the great ease and flexibility if ambient. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Clare · Married on 01/13/2018

We had our wedding at Ambient+ Studios in January. We chose the space for its industrial vibe and the ability to bring in all our own vendors. Ambient was super flexible with changing things last minute and adjusting things to fit our day. The space came together great and they worked well with our other vendors to make sure the day was great. Paul checked in with me throughout the day/event to make sure I was happy with everything and even snuck us through the basement when we planned to walk in the cold! I would recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/31/2018