Ambience Photography Reviews

4 | Wasilla, AK

4 Reviews for Ambience Photography

Sydnee · Married on 07/01/2018

Heather and the team at Ambience are professionals in every sense of the words. I had to plan my wedding from across the country, and everything about the photography was absolutely perfect. One of the major reasons I chose her was her ability to shoot beautiful photos in low light; my wedding was in the winter and I knew it would be dark outside and indoors. The photos didn't disappoint, they were so amazing, and we've gotten so many compliments, and even some interest from publications. She is a magician with lighting and setting! Heather is such a professional, knew exactly what to do and was flexible on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Nikole · Married on 02/11/2017

Heather was EXCELLENT from the minute we booked her for our wedding. She was so helpful and communication was great, especially with me being across the country while planning the wedding. I was extremely nervous about the pictures, not knowing how to pose and of course wanting everything to look perfect but Heather made me feel so comfortable and natural. The whole time you could really tell how much she enjoys what she does and it definitely has a great effect on the experience, and the photos!

Sent on 02/22/2017

I booked Heather for my wedding after I met her at a wedding show. She was my #1 pick after the fair. As a bride, wedding fairs are overwhelming so, the vendors that stand out really stand out. After meeting with her in her stunning vintage studio. I admired all her photos and realized not only was she my first choice, she was the ONLY choice. Her work is stunning and she is incredibly talented.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Heather is one of the top wedding photographers in Alaska. Her photos are stunning. Just like any photographer she is expensive, but well worth the money. She did my engagement, boudoir, and, wedding photos. We have some amazing memories for many years. She's easy to work with, and she knows what's going to make a good shot. I have learned to just listen to her haha. She is very very busy in the summer so it's harder to contact her then, do most of your planning in the winter. Book her EARLY!!! like a year in advance early.

Sent on 07/05/2015