Ambiance Pros Reviews

55 | Los Angeles, CA

55 Reviews for Ambiance Pros

Amy · event on: 05/30/2015

We hired Ambiance Lighting Pros for an outdoor, evening fundraiser for 900 plus people on a golf course with 24 restaurant tents, a silent auction, a live auction on stage, a dance floor, a lounge and many tables throughout the event. Ambiance Lighting Pros created an absolutely beautiful, magical event for us with their breathtaking lighting. Danny and his hard working crew lit the dance floor so it looked like moving water, which was perfect for our beach theme. They lit each restaurant with colored light that stood out in the sea of elegant cobalt blue light that covered our event, (again which was perfect for our theme). The lounge, the silent auction & live auction were beautifully lit as well. Ambiance also strung bistro lights throughout the event creating an intimate, inviting space, which is no small task on a huge section of a golf course.

The sound that Ambiance set up for us was amazing too! It was crystal clear. It was not too loud for anyone sitting near a speaker, but reached across the vast expanse of the golf course so all patrons could hear well. Our dance floor was packed into the night thanks in part to the great sound that delivered all night along.

Overall - great vision and conceptual ideas, great production, great hard working & friendly crew, which led to a great, successful event! Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again!

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

Great service! Danny responded so fast. Lighting looked great.

Letty · Married on 06/21/2014

We hired Ambiance Pros to set up lighting for our outdoor wedding at Heritage Square Museum in Los Angeles. The area in which needed lighting did not have a lot of places where string lights could be hung. Danny was very helpful in finding just the right place to do the setup and made the entire event look elegant and beautiful! We were on a budget but Danny his son and father did an amazing job with the setup and made sure there was enough lighting to cover a huge area of the space with the money we spent. They came later that night after the wedding was over to take everything down in a timely manner we really couldn't be happier with their services! Thanx again Danny!

Philip · Married on 07/20/2013

Well what can I say but, STELLAR, AMAZING, MAGICAL for the beautiful lighting scheme Ambiance provided for our ultra chic wedding at the SLS Beverly Hills this past weekend!

Danny and his team totally worked with our budget to give us a tremendous lighting extravaganza for our special day! Our guests raved about THREE things: the amazing food, the awesome DJ and the exquisite lighting provided by Ambiance Lighting Pros. Whether your talking about a huge hall or the smallest of venues, they can make your special event look magnificent! Efficient, artistic, accommodating...Ambiance has it all! I highly recommend them for any event. I know I will for mine!!!!

• XoxoBaci

Cindy · Married on 07/20/2013

Danny at Ambiance Pros was AMAZING!! I can't sum it up enough how pleasant it was working with him. Being in the wedding industry myself, I am looking for professionalism, responsiveness, rave reviews and knowledge. Last but not least, value and of course the bottom line/numbers. He took our vision, talked with us in understanding our needs and worked within our budget! He was extremely knowledgable and made suggestions where needed AND in a timely manner. LOVED that.

On the day of our wedding he set up our custom mongoram gobo lighting and uplights efficiently and on time (according to my planner). She said it looked BEAUTIFUL and that I would love it when I saw it! Sadly, we didn't even get to meet him in person to thank him.

I have already referred him to several friends and other bride and grooms who have shared the same glowing sentiments that I have for Danny and his team. Thank you Danny for making our "dream wedding" a reality!!!

Juanita · Married on 06/08/2013

The lighting was absolutely magical! It created a festive atmosphere and added a whimsical charm to my daughter’s vintage backyard wedding. Your lighting installers were prompt, professional and went above and beyond to ensure that the lights were perfect. Watching my daughter and her new husband dance together under the warm glow of the market lights is a moment I will forever treasure. I cannot thank you enough and I would highly recommend Ambiance Lighting Pros to anyone in need of lighting services.

Working with Danny was a breeze and of all the vendors we solicited for our wedding day, he was by far the most flexible and quickest to reply to our inquiries. I worked with him entirely over email and everything was set up just as we discussed and within our agreed upon budget. I sent out quite a few bids for lighting, and Danny and his team came in with a full service package quote that blew us away! More than being affordable, Ambiance Pros really delivered on our wedding day, illuminating perfectly the gorgeous outdoor backdrop we chose for our ceremony. We would absolutely call Danny again with any lighting request!

Drew · Married on 11/24/2012

Danny and his professional team at Ambiance Lighting Pros created the most beautiful lighting atmosphere. The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion is already a beautiful venue, but Ambiance took it to an entirely different level. Very creative lighting effects, great pricing, super professional team. I can't say enough about them! The lighting truly made my reception magical. Thanks guys!

Jeannie · Married on 10/27/2012

Danny is awesome!! He made my ballroom super pretty with his professional lighting service. Danny is very easy to work with, and he is very knowledgeable too!!!! Thank you Danny!!!

Steven · Married on 09/01/2012

After shopping around, Ambience had the best prices. Not only was there lighting awesome, but they brought extra lighting just in case and didn't charge me!! Not to mention their onside staff. They were the from beginning to end!

Cynthia · Married on 09/01/2012

I worked with Danny and his crew at Ambiance Lighting Pros for the first time in 2012 and I have to say that they are my preferred lighting vendor!! It is extremely important to work with vendors you can rely on and trust to help execute the vision and wishes of the clients, just as they expect it to be! I have not been let down once by Danny or his team... and I don't anticipate it either!
    He helps to deliver what the clients want, doesn't over promise or under deliver!

Anneli · Married on 08/18/2012

Lighting, lighting, lighting.
    It was an absolute MUST for us when we got married this past August.

At first, we went through a friend of a friend who knew somebody. (Which almost never turns out well, BTW.) Apparently, they thought we were made of money because the cost to pull off the lighting for our reception would have been the cost of a new car!

After much research, we met up with Danny, who owns and manages Ambiance Lighting Pros. We told him our wish-list (we're of the Go-Big-Or-Go-Home variety) and surprisingly, he said that he can give us everything on our list and STILL come in below our budget. My jaw nearly dropped to the ground! We paid our deposit and signed on the dotted line before we even left that first meeting.

The day of the event, we were floored by how great everything looked - from the floor to ceiling draping, to the double projectors and monitors, to our wall-to-wall uplights, to our pinspots, to our monograms...everything looked perfect.

Thank you Danny and the rest of your team. Our wedding reception turned out spectacularly! Thank you for making my lighting dreams come true :-)

David · Married on 05/26/2012

Ambiance Pros is a good name for this company because they are true professionals. Danny Villa was a pleasure to work with. I met with at least 3 different lighting companies in the OC area and none of them came close to the service Danny provided. Those companies were all fluff where Danny cut straight to the point to help materialize your lighting vision. Danny was always responsive to give updated quotes and even visited our venue in OC (they are located in LA) to scope it out even before we put down a deposit. Their company works high end events such as the Golden Globes but take special care of weddings because they know how much they mean to couples. Also, they were the most cost effective company we met with.

I highly recommend this company for your lighting needs.

Jamie · Married on 01/28/2012

I highly and enthusiastically recommend Ambiance Lighting Pros.!!! Of all the vendors for our wedding, they had the best customer service. Danny, the owner, was an extreme pleasure to work with. He has a great "can-do" attitude, responds very quickly, and the end product was amazing! Our guests and even us were all blown away by how beautiful the lighting was. We also rented a projector & screen and had no problems what so ever. You can definitely feel rest assured and worry free on your big day. We've already recommended them to my brother-in-law's wedding, and they booked him too. That should be more than enough proof that they supersede any other lighting vendors out there. Thanks again Danny & Ambiance Lighting Pro staff!

tiffany · Married on 10/01/2011

We hired Danny Villa and his team for lighting services for our wedding and they did an amazing job. everything went well, they were on time for lighting set up and finished in a timely manner. Working w/ Danny has been easy and no stress. We checked out about 4 lighting companies and interviewed them via telephone, but chose Ambiance Lighting Pros because Danny sounded like a straight shooter and that his lighting decor on his website was the best we've seen. Prices were very reasonable as well. We even paid them and extra fee since the distance was far and out of area simply because we trust them rather than going w/ a local vendor that we didn't quite feel comfortable with. Glad we hired Ambiance Lighting Pros for our wedding.

brian · Married on 09/10/2011

Danny and his team went above and beyond our expectations and anything we imagined. My wife and I hired Danny to light our wedding and it brings me great pleasure to say that Danny and his lighting genius made our wedding. The ambiance and energy generated because of his strategic lighting decorations and colors allowed everyone who attended to feel comfortable and embrace the moment. Thank you so much for your involvement and I highly recommend Danny to anyone.

Vanessa · Married on 09/10/2011

Very flexible and easy to work with. Friendly staff and creative minds.

• W

Wendi · Married on 06/25/2011

Ambiance Lighting was by far one of the best things we decided to have at our wedding. It set the atmosphere for our wedding and made everything so elegant, classy and fun.
    They made our dream into a reality by turning our wedding into the MOST elaborate, jaw dropping and beautiful wedding ever!! WE LOVE DANNY and the AMBIANCE LIGHTING CREW!

Sam · Married on 03/12/2011

Danny and his crew were extremely responsive and professional. We researched over 10 lighting companies they are by far the best value out there. They were able to convert a plain basketball gymnasium into an elegant wedding venue for 300 people. The guests were blown away by the professional setup and detailed execution of the ceremony and reception. Enthusiastically recommended!

Allison · Married on 02/19/2011

The lighting was absoutely amazing. I couldn't of imagined it any better. The guys were great setting up. Very friendly when I greeted them. I cannot tell you enough how many people complimented the lighting and said your team did an amazing job. Thank you so much for working with me and my budget! That truly is appreciated from Jeff and I. You made my day! Thank you so so much. My friend is getting married in July 2012 and wants the same lighting so I gave her all your information and will recommend it to anyone that asks or tell them about it. Anyone who uses these guys I have had nothing but great service and they are reliable, trustworthy, and WORTH IT!
    Allison Nila

Jimmishea · Married on 11/28/2010

Ambiance Lighting Pros, Inc. is FABULOUS! Lighting was the extra touch that I needed and it came in at the tail end of my budget so I didn't have a lot of money to spend, Danny worked with me and it was so beautiful and worth every penny! Make sure to get the custom monogram it really brands your day and is so special! I love this company and will definitely use them and refer them to my friends and family in the future.

J · Married on 10/30/2010

We were looking for last minute lighting and after calling over 15 other places, I came across Ambiance Pro Lighting. Consider the other 15 quotes i got for simple centerpiece pinspotting, Ambiance blew every single quote away by far. Danny was extremely helpful in every way and he will do his best to help you out anyway he can. Dont look any further cause he really cant be beat!

Carlie · Married on 09/25/2010

Danny Villa and his Ambiance Lighting Crew were amazing! ;) Ambiance did our weding reception lighting this past weekend at the Monrovia Courtyard Marriott! The lighting made a regular hotel ballroom look elegant! Worth every penny! You can skimp on other aspects of the wedding except lighting! Danny and his crew worked with my budget (which was on the lower end) but still delivered quality service. I liked the fact that he didn't deliver too many promises, he just DELIVERED THROUGH ACTION, period! He knew that I did not have a lot to give and yet he still hooked me up with more than he probably got paid for. He has a lot of experience, a great designer but is still able to remain humble. Him and his staff responded to my emails right away and answered all of my concerns and always picked up my calls! Danny is also a very nice person...just ask and he will be upfront with you. As a very cautious person, Danny even made sure to give me receipts for all of the payments I made. I guess I got lucky that all of our wedding vendors were pleasant. The technicians were also on point! They came early to our event to set up and left very late...waited for all the guests to leave before their tear down. Most of all Danny tried to contact me after the event just to make sure I was completely happy with the turn out. My husband and I were more than happy!!!!!! As a bride, I had lots of choices and expectations from vendors,of course I only wanted the best for my special day...Ambiance Lighting met all of those expectations (and more!)

Carlie M.

• I

Iman · Married on 09/24/2010

I had many things go wrong on my wedding date but lighting was one thing I didn't even have to worry about. My lighting was done long before I even got there, I selected everything over email and Danny was very accommodating with my millions of questions and emails. Thanks a million and highly recommend to all brides/grooms.

Bishoy · Married on 08/22/2010

Outstanding and professional service, and the quality of their work surpassed all our expectations!! Danny at Ambiance was the first person I called when shopping for lighting vendors, and after calling more than a dozen other local vendors, it was blatantly clear that Danny and Ambiance were the most reasonable in pricing, and most curteous on the phone. (Its not often that happens!)

We recently hosted our wedding in Los Angeles, two weeks ago, for over 400 guests. Needless to say, we worked with numerous vendors (catering, video, cake, photo, limo, lighting, flowers, etc). Without a doubt, Danny at Ambiance Lighting was by FAR the most professional, curteous, flexible, and reasonable individual we dealt with. (Not all our reviews of our vendors have been this kind, but it was truly a pleasure for us to work with Danny and Ambiance). I highly recommend Danny and Ambiance Lighting. If you'd like to see any pictures of our wedding, and Danny's work, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again, Danny and Ambiance!

B & N