Ambiance Florals & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Heather
    Heather M. Married on 05/23/2021

So lucky!!!

After originally going with market 32 in Catskill as our original venue was nearby, once it closed we were going to use market 32 in glenville near the Glen Sanders mansion. They wanted $5,000 which was double what the other market 32 quoted! My vision was pink ombre and the type of flower didn’t matter much. They were completely unimaginative. Luckily, under my photographer’s, Linda Conley, recommendation I went to meet Michele at Ambiance for a consult. This woman was bounding with energy that matched my own excitement about my vision! She went above and beyond to create gorgeous centerpieces that worked with all of my time consuming DIYs! I am so happy that she was recommended to us! I will update with photos when I get them back from Linda!
    Heather Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful!

Ambiance florals did such an amazing job on our wedding! The centerpieces were exactly what I had invisioned and the bouquets were outstanding! The bridesmaids were beautiful burlap made roses with baby's breath and bedazzled, just how i wanted and my bouquet was beautiful cascade of fall flowers and berries and greenery, just perfect! The crown's for the little flower girls were also amazing and they looked so precious! And the arch was beautifully decorated. I could go on and on. Such professionalism as well! Attention to detail was definitely noticed and everyone loved how it all came out! Thank you so much for seeing our vision and bringing it to life!
    Michael and Heather LeBlanc
  • Karie
    Karie C. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Michele was such a pleasure to work with. She took the time to listen and made sure she understood exactly what I was looking for. I was a little nervous not knowing how my flowers were going to turn out until the day of my wedding. I was pleasantly surprised! They were exactly how I had imagined they would be. They were all breathtakingly beautiful!! I highly recommend Ambiance for your wedding!
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 10/17/2020

Michele is amazing!!

I honestly can’t say enough good things about this florist. Michele was amazing to work with. She was truly one of my favorite vendors in the whole wedding planning process. She really works with you to make sure you’re getting everything you envision with such reasonable prices. The centerpieces and bouquets for my girls were exactly what I wanted. (2 weeks later my bouquet is still very much alive and beautiful) All of our guests couldn’t stop raving how upscale and classy it all looked.

Not only does she do beautiful work but you can tell she really cares about her brides. We had a situation that we had to unfortunately cut our guestlist 10 days before the date and therefore the table numbers. We called Michele in a panic because we had already paid for everything and she was SO accommodating and compassionate for our situation with no questions asked and refunded us the difference. We need to support businesses like these in these trying times of Covid. The ones that aren’t in it for the money but the ones that truly enjoy what they do and make every effort to do the right thing even if they don’t have to. Do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding. You’ll be so glad you did.

Lisa C. Married on 10/08/2020

Outstanding!

Cancelling my daughter's wedding beacause of COVID-19 was difficult for many reason, but working with Michelle Peters of Ambiance Florals and Events
    was definitely a bright spot. Michelle went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. The flowers were stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted, but Michelle's flexibility, attention to detail and easy to work with attituide makes her someone very special. Can't wait to work with Ambiance again next summer for the bigger celebration.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer J. Married on 10/01/2020

Beautiful and Affordable!

Michelle from Ambiance is the best! Like many of our vendors she worked with us and was so flexible as we changed our date. She took our vision and executed it perfectly! Ambiance is affordable, easy to work with, and high quality. My bouquet was absolutely stunning! All of our other florals were perfect as well and really completed the overall look of the wedding party and the space.
    Maryellen Q. Married on 09/19/2020

Lovely to work with

Michele is lovely and an absolute joy to work with. She is an artist with flower arrangements and really cares about her clients. Looking forward to working with her in the future.
    Laura F. Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful flowers, fantastic service

I contacted Ambiance Florals a few weeks before my wedding about doing the personals (bouquets, boutonniere's, etc.) and Michele was fantastic about it. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted other then a general idea of color and she helped to guide me with questions and even grabbed a couple of flowers for examples when I needed it. Then when I dropped a request to add in a single centerpiece for the sweetheart table a few days before the wedding she did not hesitate in adding it to the order. How she managed to perfectly nail everything I will never know. Everything was stunning and somehow exactly what I wanted. Michelle is a pleasure to work with, highly recommend.
    Jasmine Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful last minute wedding!

Michelle was a pleasure to work with, flexible and interested in making my day special. I only gave her about 2-3 weeks of discussion until the wedding day- everything was beautiful- totally envisioned what I explained - thanks again!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 01/11/2020

Everything I could have asked for

For our wedding this past January, our venue (The State Room) had a few preferred vendors in every category, and Ambiance Florals was the one we selected for our florals, based on what we could tell from online reviews and photos. However, I was absolutely certain we made the right decision after our first meeting with Michele early on in our planning process. Michele is so passionate about what she does, and so positive and helpful even with people like myself who know almost nothing about flowers. I was thrilled with everything she came up with, including a beautiful paper wall. I would highly recommend Michele and Ambiance to anyone looking to have gorgeous, custom florals with the absolute best service possible!
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor G. Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful flowers and quick and reliable service

Ambiance florals did an incredible job with my recent January wedding. From the moment I first met with Michele to the moment she personally delivered all flowers, I felt nothing but ease and excitement! I truly believe in letting the professionals work their magic, and working with Michele gave me peace of mind that my flowers would be exactly how I envisioned! Even with last minute changes (after reading the fine print of no pedals for flowers girls) Ambiance Florals made the adjustments without a fuss. If you’re looking for beautiful flowers, excellent service, and a florist with true passion, Ambiance Florals is the way to go!
    Russell R. Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements

Michelle at Ambiance did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. Prior to hiring them we did our research and Ambiance was much more reasonably priced then many of the other florists that we got estimates from. Ambiance is very easy to deal with and is very accommodating. We met with Michelle shortly before the wedding and gave her a swatch of the fabric of the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers for the wedding party and the tables were a perfect match. Furthermore, all the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Ambiance for any wedding or any occasion.
    Mary Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Working with Michelle was a pleasure. She was responsive, helpful, and professional during the entire process! She gave us so many ideas for floral arrangements for our wedding, and helped us figure out our vision and what would work for us. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - beyond anything I could have imagined. I would highly recommend choosing Ambiance Florals for your wedding!
    Sadowski Married on 10/12/2019

Happy Ambiance Floral was my florist

Michele was amazing to work with. She took her time and helped us figure out what we wanted. All the flowers came out amazing, even other vendors like the photographer and the event coordinator commented how beautiful the flowers were and how awesome Michele is.
    Linda Married on 10/04/2019

AMAZING. You must go with them!

Michelle and her team were absolutely INCREDIBLE. We were on a pretty tight budget with flowers, and things I didn't think I would be able to have for my wedding she made it work!!! I also had a very specific vision in mind wanting a very boho look and let me tell you they DELIVERED. She too.k my vision and brought it to life and then some!! I highly suggest you hire Ambiance for your floral needs for your wedding. There are so many things to worry about for a wedding and for me my flowers were not one of them. I knew I was in good hands with Michelle!! I would recommend a thousand times over if I could!
    Ashley R. Married on 09/28/2019

Talent and Expertise

I would highly recommend choosing Ambiance Florals for your wedding needs. The flowers Michele put together for our fall wedding were vibrant and stunning. She was so helpful throughout the process and has such talent for bringing your ideas to life. She knew exactly what which flowers and colors would compliment our vision. Everyone at Ambiance was always to kind and upbeat, it was a great experience all around.
    Julia Married on 09/22/2019

Michele was a dream to work with!

Michele was so accommodating and helpful during the entire planning process. She took time to meet with me many times and answer all my questions to make sure our special day was exactly how I envisioned. She worked with our budget and I could not have been happier with how our arrangements turned out. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and beautifully arranged. I would recommend Michele in a heartbeat!!
    Laura Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Very easy to work with and brought my vision to life! Loved all my wedding flowers!
    Rachel Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful wedding!

Michele did the flower arrangements for my bridal shower, and wedding. She can make any vision you have come to life, as well as create something unique and beautiful on her own. She is always very professional and helpful. Michele recommends other vendors if you need help with that as well (thats how I found my photographer). Her prices are reasonable and the work she does really speaks for itself, stop by her shop and take a look!
    Jennifer D. Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding Flowed

Michelle and her crew did an excellent job with our wedding! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for!
    Above and beyond before during and after!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 07/20/2019

She gives you exactly what you want!

Michele was not initially my first choice. But I am so glad that I picked her services when it came to my flowers. For me they were the most important part of the day. What mad everything beautiful and decorated our photos. All of the things I asked Michele to do she came to me with options of how I would like it the best and took my ideas and made the most beautiful floral arrangements I've ever seen. She made my day special for sure, and I know that it wouldn't have been nearly and beautiful without her talent!
  • Mitzi
    Mitzi Married on 07/13/2019

Talented florist

My daughter hired Ambiance Florals for her wedding recently and what a wise decision!! Michele was so personable and easy to work with. Her attention to detail was evident in all the flowers from the boutonnieres to the arch florals, everything was unbelievably beautiful. My daughter's bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. The colors (purple, lavender and white), were bright, quality top notch and the flowers looked like they had just been picked- they were that fresh. You could tell that Michele is a perfectionist with the amount of time she spent placing the floral arrangements on the reception tables and at the wedding site. I'm so glad my daughter picked Ambiance Florals and Events as her wedding florist- it was money well spent and I highly recommend Michele.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Flowers & florists were something I had a hard time choosing for our wedding, mainly because I know nothing about flowers. After speaking to several florists, it was only Michelle who showed excitement over her position as a wedding florist, and who educated me about different flowers that would match my color pallet and that would hold up in the July heat. Throughout our entire first conversation, Michelle’s excitement, personality, and expertise were evident. She was attentive to any and all requests I had, and remained in constant communication through the planning process. The day of the wedding, our flowers were absolutely stunning. They were so beautiful, when the bouquets were delivered, I teared up. From our bouquets and boutonnieres to ceremony decorations to centerpieces and beyond - everything was just over the top gorgeous. I was excited to be able to see Michelle the day of the wedding, and once again her bubbly, excited personality came through, amping me up further for my big moment. It was an absolute pleasure to work with someone so talented, dedicated and obviously in love with her job. I would recommend Michelle and her team at Ambiance for any and all floral needs.
  • Quinn
    Quinn Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Michele and Ambiance Florals were a GOD SEND as far as Vendors go. We had previously selected another Florist in the area and had been working with them for over a year before they informed us they were unable to provide what we were looking for at the price point we provided them. I called her frantically about 6 months before our wedding, and not only was she available, she was able to calm me down and talk through exactly what I was looking for. We were an out of town couple, so I trusted her wholly and she did not disappoint!! All of our bouquets and arrangements were beyond what I could have hoped for. Not only did she go above and beyond what I imagined, she did it while respecting our budget. She also was able to provide out of season flowers for my bouquet. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone getting married in the Albany area!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 06/29/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day!

Michele was wonderful to work with. Her creativity and ability to connect with my Daughters vision for her wedding made the day perfect! Thank you Michele!