91 Reviews for Ambiance Florals & Events

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
91 Ambiance Florals & Events Reviews

Michele was wonderful to work with. She listened to our thoughts for the floral designs and offered suggestions and changes. We were able to stay within our budgeted amount. We were so pleased with the table arrangements, bride and bridesmaid bouquets. We would definitely recommend Michele to other family members and friends and to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michele was absolutely wonderful to work with. She will really make all your dreams come true couldnt have picked a better florist. I? will be using ambiance for all my floral needs! I? would recommend Ambiance to everyone!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was absolutely amazing. She created he most unique bouquet anyone had ever seen and really worked within my budget. Her excitement and love for her work is obvious I’m everything she does! Thank you again Michelle!

Profile Picture Briana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michele was AMAZING! I gave her a multitude of pictures that I liked and tried to explain verbally what I wanted.... and she made it happen. Everything I could have ever wanted she delivered! Michele is very accommodating and her customer service is beyond measure! I completely recommend Ambiance Florals and Events for your next event.

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele was incredible to work with. From the first moment my fiancé and I walked into her shop for our first meeting we felt instantly welcome and were surrounded by all of her beautiful designs. I had a few ideas of what I was envisioning for my bouquet and centerpieces and Michele not only made them come to life but they were so much more beautiful than I had imagined. She really took everything into consideration and selected the most beautiful and local flowers and greenery. Not only were the flowers beautiful but she was so accommodating during the process. I had an unexpected family emergency come up a day we were supposed to meet, and she rescheduled with no issue on a day she normally wouldn't have been available to work with my schedule. I really cannot say enough about my experience with her she is a genuinely kind and sweet person and puts together creative and beautiful floral arrangements! I would definitely book ambiance again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers were magnificent in design, creativeness and beauty. Michele accommodates every detail and need for the bride and mothers. Most importantly Michele demonstrates true professionalism and personal caring.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was absolutely perfect. Way more than I could ever imagine!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was absolutely perfect. Way more than I could ever imagine!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ambiance Floral was an absolutely amazing choice for our wedding. The staff was friendly, creative and accommodating making the planning and color/flower choices very easy. They understood our vision immediately and made that happen for us. We sought them out at the last minute due to a cancellation with another florist and Ambiance sprung into action like they had super powers! I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ambiance Florals was great to work with for our wedding. Always responsive, and easy to work with even though I knew nothing about flowers.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist

Profile Picture emily, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was amazing. I can not imagine a florist easier to work with, more enthusiastic, more creative or more professional!
She designed wedding centerpieces that not only exceeded our expectations but also perfectly matched our venue and stayed within our budget.
She hand delivered bouquets to the hotel and came with scissors, spare flowers and an offer to do anything we wanted if they weren't perfect...which they were!
I recommend Michelle and Ambiance with absolutely NO reservations!

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I first met Michele it was clear that she absolutely loves what she does and she has a real talent. She was very personable and exciting during the planning and she was responsive to calls and emails. We discussed what I envisioned for our wedding day and Michele made my dreams a reality. The tables were absolutely stunning and they were exactly what I hoped for and more. We had a mixture of candles and flowers and it could not have been more beautiful. Our guests are still commenting on how incredible the tables looked! Our bouquets and boutonnieres were also so beautiful and we were able to re-use them during the reception for additional decor. You will not regret it if you choose Michele at Ambiance Florals!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

outstanding service--very creative, experienced, great communicator, attentive---everyone loved, loved, loved the flowers, the arrangements---we were thrilled to work with Michelle and her team--outstanding in every way!!

Profile Picture janice, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I know that if I had come w concrete ideas of what I wanted, Michele would have given me exactly what I asked for but not knowing what I wanted I felt lost. She had an amazing ability to take my talk of natural beauty& unstructured pieces& put a plan in the works. In no time, she understood what I wanted. She gave me great insights& I never felt she was trying to pressure me. She made it all about me& our day. I knew i had found my florist. I was confident that we were in great hands. initially, the bridal party was to be at our venue the morning of the wedding(where i asked for all the floral pieces to be delivered). Last minute, plans changed& we were forced to get ready at a different spot. When I told Michele of changes, she quickly responded that it wouldn’t be an issue& that she would bring the bridal party pieces to us& not to worry. She said that she would then take the other pieces to the venue& stage everything for us. She delivered the flowers to the bridal party w a huge smile & her energy was infectious. Each piece was more than I could have asked for!! When we got to the venue & I was able to see all her & her team had done, I was amazed. Our centerpieces were exactly what I had hoped for & the pieces she made to adorn our arbor/aisle were perfect. Michele has a gift & is great to work w. I couldn't have picked a better person or company to help beautify our special day. I whole-heartedly recommend Michele & her team for YOUR special day. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele was great. She created gorgeous bouquets for me and my maids. She was able to create the look I was going for and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers!

Profile Picture Clare, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Michelle at Ambiance was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is creative, has a patient and laid back approach with great ideas to create what you are looking for. My daughter was absolutely thrilled with the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and ceremony flowers. We were incorporating fabric from her godmothers wedding dress in ceremony decorations and Michelle happily added the lace and fabric to the bouquets. The price point was very fair.

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michelle and her team were absolutely amazing! From our first meeting I knew she was there to just make my day beautiful and amazing! I struggled coming up with ideas and she was tight there to help me with suggestions. Michelle called me to make sure I didn't need to change anything. She also scheduled a meeting with me before the store opened to make sure we had everything I needed. When the time came to deliver the flowers, I was blown away. They we're more beautiful than I had anticipated. She took such great care and pride in what she was doing. You could tell she just wanted to make sure I was happy.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ambiance is amazing, they went above & beyond our expectations. Everything we asked for was perfectly fresh & stunningly white. They made our day picture perfect.

Profile Picture User, 7/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ambiance did the flowers for my wedding and they were exceptional. Over a week later, I still had pretty flowers on my kitchen table. We opted to pick up the flowers and bouquets ourselves, and Michele gave excellent instructions to be sure the flowers remained beautiful from pick up to drop off. Thank you!

Profile Picture Seth, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful! They got everything were it needed to be on time wedding day.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was very easy to work with. I walked in with a very specific vision for our wedding and she brought it to life flawlessly! Every step of the process was easy and she was so flexible with everything from the rentals to the rain plan!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ambiance Florals And Events is truly the most amazing florist ever!! I am a little biased because Michele is my sister and I work with her.I knew my flowers had to be amazing...and i wasn't disappointed! I am not your typical bride,I had anything and everything at my disposal. Michele is incredible at what she does and helped me pull it all together and more.We had talked about several ideas I had once about draping and flowers behind our sweetheart table,then decided it was too much as she would be doing all the set up.Well, she surprised us and remembered what I had wanted and made my vision a reality! I wish I could post pictures here to show you just how amazing everything looked.I left my bouquet up to her, she created the most breathtaking bouquet I could have imagined.Everything was so perfect!! I know how much work it was and a thank you just doesn't seem like enough....but THANK YOU!!!! I love you and everything you did for us.You are so incredibly talented ,dedicated and creative and it shows in all of your work.Thank you again for bringing a little Ambiance to our wedding!! Maureen and Patrick McDonald April 2 2017

Profile Picture maureen, 4/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Since the beginning of our wedding planning, it was a pleasure to work with Michele. From the moment we walked in the door I knew how beautiful she would make our wedding day. Michelle pulled out photo albums, drew sketches and looked over my 10,000 pins on my Pinterest wedding board for inspiration.
I had a difficult time grasping color pallets but Michelle was beyond accommodating and patient. She pulled multiple flowers from her store and drew on her own knowledge to help create a one of a kind experience.
The day before our wedding Michelle called to reassure me that everything was perfect and went over some last minute details. I even threw some last minute ideas her way. Michelle's response was "perfect, it will be done with no problem." I knew I could trust Michelle and her expertise for the day of my wedding.
When Michelle arrived to my suite the day of my wedding I was overwhelmed with tears of happiness. Everything from the boutonnieres to my bouquet was everything I hoped it to be. The flowers were fresh, vibrant with color and breathtaking. Our center pieces and alter décor were amazing as well. As we look back through our wedding photos, we are thrilled with the outcome as well as Michelle's attention to detail. I highly recommend Ambiance Floral to help make your wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture chris, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Ambiance did the centerpieces for our New Year's Eve wedding at the Radisson, and they were absolutely breathtaking!! Guests were complimenting them all night, and they came out better than we could have imagined!! Thank you to Ambiance for helping to make our vision a reality!!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews