Ambiance Florals & Events Reviews

Ambiance Florals & Events 6
Ambiance Florals & Events 7

Russell Reimer · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements

Michelle at Ambiance did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. Prior to hiring them we did our research and Ambiance was much more reasonably priced then many of the other florists that we got estimates from. Ambiance is very easy to deal with and is very accommodating. We met with Michelle shortly before the wedding and gave her a swatch of the fabric of the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers for the wedding party and the tables were a perfect match. Furthermore, all the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Ambiance for any wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Mitzi

Mitzi · Married on 07/13/2019

Talented florist

My daughter hired Ambiance Florals for her wedding recently and what a wise decision!! Michele was so personable and easy to work with. Her attention to detail was evident in all the flowers from the boutonnieres to the arch florals, everything was unbelievably beautiful. My daughter's bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. The colors (purple, lavender and white), were bright, quality top notch and the flowers looked like they had just been picked- they were that fresh. You could tell that Michele is a perfectionist with the amount of time she spent placing the floral arrangements on the reception tables and at the wedding site. I'm so glad my daughter picked Ambiance Florals and Events as her wedding florist- it was money well spent and I highly recommend Michele.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Flowers & florists were something I had a hard time choosing for our wedding, mainly because I know nothing about flowers. After speaking to several florists, it was only Michelle who showed excitement over her position as a wedding florist, and who educated me about different flowers that would match my color pallet and that would hold up in the July heat. Throughout our entire first conversation, Michelle’s excitement, personality, and expertise were evident. She was attentive to any and all requests I had, and remained in constant communication through the planning process. The day of the wedding, our flowers were absolutely stunning. They were so beautiful, when the bouquets were delivered, I teared up. From our bouquets and boutonnieres to ceremony decorations to centerpieces and beyond - everything was just over the top gorgeous. I was excited to be able to see Michelle the day of the wedding, and once again her bubbly, excited personality came through, amping me up further for my big moment. It was an absolute pleasure to work with someone so talented, dedicated and obviously in love with her job. I would recommend Michelle and her team at Ambiance for any and all floral needs.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Sheiliesh

Sheiliesh · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Bouquets

I found Michelle from looking at a news article. When I reached out to her, I got a response within 25 hours. I told her my budget, she stuck with it. My flowers were gorgeous. She is a very nice lady and I would definitely go back.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Ambiance Florals & Events 8

Maria · Married on 04/27/2019

The most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen

Michele and her team were amazing I was so nervous didn’t know what flowers I wanted she guided me from start to finish my flowers were breath taking Michele really made my centerpieces beautiful and the flowers for my arbor were gorgeous everything was perfect I would highly recommend Michele and her team any day she’s so sweet and responsive I’m so happy I chose ambiance for my wedding flowers ☺️

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Ambiance Florals & Events 9
    Ambiance Florals & Events 10
    Ambiance Florals & Events 11

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't be Happier!

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! It was absolutely beautiful as well as the rest of the flowers. Michelle was great to work with and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Ambiance Florals!

Sent on 12/10/2018

courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing. Couldn’t ask for more

Michelle was amazing from the very beginning. She sat with me and explained everything so that my centerpieces and bouquets were amazing. She checked in with me twice and spent ample amount of time on the phone with my on multiple occasions to ensure that I had everything that I wanted. She called me two days before the wedding to go over details one last too. Whenever I wanted to change something she was more than willing to help and make the change. My day was beautiful because of her and her shop. I would recommend her to anyone. She’s very honest and kind and willing to give you exactly what you envision.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jacquelynn

Jacquelynn · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Flowers

I chose Ambiance to do the flowers for my wedding and I could not be more pleased! the flowers were absolutely amazing! The staff at ambiance was very flexible and had no problem adjusting when we changed our ceremony to an indoor ceremony. They took the flowers we were going to have on the arbor and rearranged them around the indoor fireplace and the entire room was stunning! From the petals in the aisle, to the flowers on the seats and the mantle, to the bridesmaids' bouquets and finally to my bouquet, everything was perfect. I was in love with my bouquet! The flowers were beautiful and vibrant and they really stand out in the pictures I have. I am beyond grateful for all the work the staff at Ambiance did and I really recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2018

Flexible and Kind

Early in the process we had decided not to do Boutonnières and Corsages for the parents but the week before the wedding the parents decided they did want them. Ambiance Floral added them on with no problem and were very kind with my last minute addition. My bouquet was beautiful and had all the amazing fall colors I could have ever wanted. They took the pictures I had submitted for my vision and made it into an even more beautiful reality. I don't think I could have loved my bouquet more.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 12

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

Best of the best and can tell she loves what she does! Everything was beautifully done!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Ambiance Florals is A-MAZING!! We did our research and called other florist in the area and found they are 2nd to none when it comes to cost and quality. Michelle, the owner makes you feel like family and all your stresses from the wedding disappear. Every single person at my wedding commented on how gorgeous our flowers were.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Christiane

Christiane · Married on 09/08/2018

Michele was a pleasure to work with and I could truly trust her with my vision. She executed it perfectly as my flowers were stunning in every way!! I knew exactly what I wanted and I knew she was the one who could do it and she did! Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers. I strongly recommend Michele & Ambiance Florals & events!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 13
    Ambiance Florals & Events 14
    Ambiance Florals & Events 15
    Ambiance Florals & Events 16

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

Michele was wonderful to work with! Delivered flowers on time. There had been confusion with vendor about center pieces and she was very understanding and accommodating. She was great during all our meetings and even had a kid book during our first meeting for our daughter.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 17

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

I had picked Ambience Florist for my wedding on August 25th. Michele is amazing to work. Very flexible and right there when you need her. I did not have to worry one bit. From the first time I sat with her she understood my vision for my wedding. Met with her several times because of my craziness of planning. Each time i left there with not one worry or issue. The day of the wedding, my flowers were perfect and to see the smile on her face when she dropped them off was amazing. Everything was perfect. If I had another event, I would go with Ambience Florist!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2018

Michele at Ambiance did such an amazing job! She created exactly what I wanted, and I was thrilled with all of our flowers! She went above and beyond every step of the way.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

Michele and her team of experts at Ambiance are truly the best at what they do! Ambiance provided the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for the church, and decorative flowers throughout the reception as needed (on signs, on the cake, on tables, etc.). The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and Michele was so knowledgeable in helping us put together a vision and then executed it perfectly. The centerpieces were so beautiful, and they really made the room look perfect along with the flowers Michele put on the cocktail hours tables and welcome signs.

I was not entirely sure what I wanted in terms of centerpieces, and Michele was so patient and helpful with helping me plan out colors and flower types. She really is an expert, as evidenced by the gorgeous arrangements she made for the bouquets and boutonnieres.

I could not recommend Ambiance more highly, and I am so grateful to Michele and her team for making our wedding day so beautiful and special. She also did an amazing job with the flowers for both of my sisters’ wedding, my bridal shower, and countless other events for my family, so she has a record of excellence :).

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 18

Maura · Married on 06/16/2018

They did a wonderful job and were so flexible when I switched one of my main colors from burgundy to blush pink. My bouquets were beautiful and lasted all night long.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Michele was wonderful to work with! She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding, even though it was a slightly vague request. We had an outdoor wedding and I asked for local, in season wildflowers, but didn't have any specific flowers that I needed for the bouquets or the centerpieces. We also wanted to send people home with something living, so we had her put a variety of succulents in little mason jars for the centerpieces. We also rented an arch for our wedding ceremony and I had her make me a flower crown to match my bouquet. I couldn't have dreamed for a better final product!! Everything looked fantastic and we were so happy with everything. I love my bouquet and flower crown!! They were perfect. I cannot recommend Michele enough. Delivery fees are very reasonable and we literally got everything we asked for.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 19

Ryan · Married on 06/09/2018

Michele and her team at Ambiance did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She really got my vision of soft, romantic, and vintage vibes. Everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The cost was so reasonable and I never had to cut corners to have everything I wanted. I really can't say enough good things about this business! I was the happiest bride that day!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 20

Nina · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely beautiful. I was able to get flowers that were No longer in season from one of the local out of state farms. My centerpieces lasted 3 weeks!! I am just in awe at how beautiful all the flowers were. I'm so grateful I found this beautiful shop. Its warm and welcoming and they whole crew are so friendly. Just a beautiful job. This will be my florist as long as I live here.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 21
    Ambiance Florals & Events 22
    Ambiance Florals & Events 23
    Ambiance Florals & Events 24

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

Loved everything!

I worked with Michelle and she was amazing! When we first met, she knew right away the look I was going for and was able to deliver it on my special day. She also was just so sweet and a real pleasure to work with. I was in love with all of the arrangements, especially my bridal party's bouquets. Real quality and great professionalism.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jordan · Married on 12/16/2017

Michele did such a beautiful job with my flowers for my wedding and really captured my vision for the big day! Every meeting with her was great, and each time she gave me a beautiful flower to take home! We opted for table garlands rather than traditional centerpieces and they came out so pretty! My bouquet was STUNNING and I got so many compliments on it - it was exactly what I wanted, and had all the flowers I requested. We are so happy we worked with Michele and her team - they are truly the best!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Ambiance Florals & Events 25
    Ambiance Florals & Events 26
    Ambiance Florals & Events 27
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 12/02/2017

Michele was absolutely wonderful to work with. She will really make all your dreams come true couldnt have picked a better florist. I? will be using ambiance for all my floral needs! I? would recommend Ambiance to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Susan · Married on 12/02/2017

Michele was wonderful to work with. She listened to our thoughts for the floral designs and offered suggestions and changes. We were able to stay within our budgeted amount. We were so pleased with the table arrangements, bride and bridesmaid bouquets. We would definitely recommend Michele to other family members and friends and to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Briana · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle was absolutely amazing. She created he most unique bouquet anyone had ever seen and really worked within my budget. Her excitement and love for her work is obvious I’m everything she does! Thank you again Michelle!

Sent on 12/20/2017