Ambiance Florals & Events Reviews

132 | Albany, NY

132 Reviews for Ambiance Florals & Events

• Eleanor

Eleanor Grady · Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful flowers and quick and reliable service

Ambiance florals did an incredible job with my recent January wedding. From the moment I first met with Michele to the moment she personally delivered all flowers, I felt nothing but ease and excitement! I truly believe in letting the professionals work their magic, and working with Michele gave me peace of mind that my flowers would be exactly how I envisioned! Even with last minute changes (after reading the fine print of no pedals for flowers girls) Ambiance Florals made the adjustments without a fuss. If you’re looking for beautiful flowers, excellent service, and a florist with true passion, Ambiance Florals is the way to go!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/11/2020

Everything I could have asked for

For our wedding this past January, our venue (The State Room) had a few preferred vendors in every category, and Ambiance Florals was the one we selected for our florals, based on what we could tell from online reviews and photos. However, I was absolutely certain we made the right decision after our first meeting with Michele early on in our planning process. Michele is so passionate about what she does, and so positive and helpful even with people like myself who know almost nothing about flowers. I was thrilled with everything she came up with, including a beautiful paper wall. I would highly recommend Michele and Ambiance to anyone looking to have gorgeous, custom florals with the absolute best service possible!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Russell Reimer · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful flower arrangements

Michelle at Ambiance did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. Prior to hiring them we did our research and Ambiance was much more reasonably priced then many of the other florists that we got estimates from. Ambiance is very easy to deal with and is very accommodating. We met with Michelle shortly before the wedding and gave her a swatch of the fabric of the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers for the wedding party and the tables were a perfect match. Furthermore, all the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Ambiance for any wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Mary · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Working with Michelle was a pleasure. She was responsive, helpful, and professional during the entire process! She gave us so many ideas for floral arrangements for our wedding, and helped us figure out our vision and what would work for us. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - beyond anything I could have imagined. I would highly recommend choosing Ambiance Florals for your wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sadowski · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy Ambiance Floral was my florist

Michele was amazing to work with. She took her time and helped us figure out what we wanted. All the flowers came out amazing, even other vendors like the photographer and the event coordinator commented how beautiful the flowers were and how awesome Michele is.

Linda · Married on 10/04/2019

AMAZING. You must go with them!

Michelle and her team were absolutely INCREDIBLE. We were on a pretty tight budget with flowers, and things I didn't think I would be able to have for my wedding she made it work!!! I also had a very specific vision in mind wanting a very boho look and let me tell you they DELIVERED. She too.k my vision and brought it to life and then some!! I highly suggest you hire Ambiance for your floral needs for your wedding. There are so many things to worry about for a wedding and for me my flowers were not one of them. I knew I was in good hands with Michelle!! I would recommend a thousand times over if I could!

Ashley Ryle · Married on 09/28/2019

Talent and Expertise

I would highly recommend choosing Ambiance Florals for your wedding needs. The flowers Michele put together for our fall wedding were vibrant and stunning. She was so helpful throughout the process and has such talent for bringing your ideas to life. She knew exactly what which flowers and colors would compliment our vision. Everyone at Ambiance was always to kind and upbeat, it was a great experience all around.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Julia · Married on 09/22/2019

Michele was a dream to work with!

Michele was so accommodating and helpful during the entire planning process. She took time to meet with me many times and answer all my questions to make sure our special day was exactly how I envisioned. She worked with our budget and I could not have been happier with how our arrangements turned out. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and beautifully arranged. I would recommend Michele in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Laura · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Very easy to work with and brought my vision to life! Loved all my wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful wedding!

Michele did the flower arrangements for my bridal shower, and wedding. She can make any vision you have come to life, as well as create something unique and beautiful on her own. She is always very professional and helpful. Michele recommends other vendors if you need help with that as well (thats how I found my photographer). Her prices are reasonable and the work she does really speaks for itself, stop by her shop and take a look!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jennifer Davey · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding Flowed

Michelle and her crew did an excellent job with our wedding! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for!
    Above and beyond before during and after!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

She gives you exactly what you want!

Michele was not initially my first choice. But I am so glad that I picked her services when it came to my flowers. For me they were the most important part of the day. What mad everything beautiful and decorated our photos. All of the things I asked Michele to do she came to me with options of how I would like it the best and took my ideas and made the most beautiful floral arrangements I've ever seen. She made my day special for sure, and I know that it wouldn't have been nearly and beautiful without her talent!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Mitzi

Mitzi · Married on 07/13/2019

Talented florist

My daughter hired Ambiance Florals for her wedding recently and what a wise decision!! Michele was so personable and easy to work with. Her attention to detail was evident in all the flowers from the boutonnieres to the arch florals, everything was unbelievably beautiful. My daughter's bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. The colors (purple, lavender and white), were bright, quality top notch and the flowers looked like they had just been picked- they were that fresh. You could tell that Michele is a perfectionist with the amount of time she spent placing the floral arrangements on the reception tables and at the wedding site. I'm so glad my daughter picked Ambiance Florals and Events as her wedding florist- it was money well spent and I highly recommend Michele.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Flowers & florists were something I had a hard time choosing for our wedding, mainly because I know nothing about flowers. After speaking to several florists, it was only Michelle who showed excitement over her position as a wedding florist, and who educated me about different flowers that would match my color pallet and that would hold up in the July heat. Throughout our entire first conversation, Michelle’s excitement, personality, and expertise were evident. She was attentive to any and all requests I had, and remained in constant communication through the planning process. The day of the wedding, our flowers were absolutely stunning. They were so beautiful, when the bouquets were delivered, I teared up. From our bouquets and boutonnieres to ceremony decorations to centerpieces and beyond - everything was just over the top gorgeous. I was excited to be able to see Michelle the day of the wedding, and once again her bubbly, excited personality came through, amping me up further for my big moment. It was an absolute pleasure to work with someone so talented, dedicated and obviously in love with her job. I would recommend Michelle and her team at Ambiance for any and all floral needs.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Michele and Ambiance Florals were a GOD SEND as far as Vendors go. We had previously selected another Florist in the area and had been working with them for over a year before they informed us they were unable to provide what we were looking for at the price point we provided them. I called her frantically about 6 months before our wedding, and not only was she available, she was able to calm me down and talk through exactly what I was looking for. We were an out of town couple, so I trusted her wholly and she did not disappoint!! All of our bouquets and arrangements were beyond what I could have hoped for. Not only did she go above and beyond what I imagined, she did it while respecting our budget. She also was able to provide out of season flowers for my bouquet. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone getting married in the Albany area!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Peters · Married on 06/29/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day!

Michele was wonderful to work with. Her creativity and ability to connect with my Daughters vision for her wedding made the day perfect! Thank you Michele!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Peter Sahajian · Married on 06/08/2019

A great combination of flexible and creative, with an ability to take our ideas and create a terrific vision

We hired Michele Peters and Ambiance Floral for our wedding last June, and would highly recommend her. She was suggested by a member of our family that had seen her work for professional events, so we reached out for a few phone call consultations. She was very excited to hear about our intended wedding theme (a touch of Star Wars/space), making sure to ask the right questions to really know what our intentions were. Her openness to our specific ideas was one of the biggest reasons we decided to work with her, as it helped us get excited, too. When she presented a few suggestions and ideas from her previous work, she was receptive as we balanced our budget considerations against our desired look-and-feel, and worked to prune out things we felt we didn't need, but keeping things she KNEW would be great for our celebration. And, having to read through numerous "Star Wars" planet names and themes, we were grateful for her patience as we presented our unique ideas.

After the contract was drafted, she made sure to keep us aware of the requirements for the floral elements of our wedding, and coordinated as we purchased some of the decor ourselves, to make sure it stayed in-line with what she was prepared to decorate. We connected her with our venue planner to coordinate colors for the centerpieces, and the outside ceremony space.

On the day of the wedding, she made herself available to come get reacquainted with our venue (she has worked with a lot of venues in the Albany area), providing the flowers and decorations and setting up the different spaces. Our wedding night was a great success, and we received so many compliments on the classiness of the theme. We highly recommend Michele and Ambiance and are so glad we worked with her for our wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Stacy Pelesz · Married on 06/07/2019

Incredible experience!

We got married at The State Room this summer and we used Michele with Ambiance Floral for our wedding bouquets and arrangements. To say everything came out perfect is a complete understatement! We gave Michele our vision and she far exceeded our expectations! Not only did she make last minute changes per our request, she did so with such professionalism! Communication was clear and easy. She hang delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel room the day of our wedding and the smell of fresh flowers in our room was out of this world! The colors matched our theme perfectly and we were blown away with how elegant everything was! The added touches Michele added to our wedding cake and our centerpieces really brought everything together and made for an absolutely perfect day! We would highly recommend Michele and Ambiance Floral for any of your events. We promise you will NOT be disappointed! A truly classy business who puts customers first and made us feel so special on our already special day! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Khalan · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding Florals

Ambiance Florals and Events made my bridal vision come to life. From the first meeting, Michele listened to every idea I had and added her professional expertise to make it all perfect. From my absolutely stunning bridal bouquet to the fairy dust on our center pieces. Everything was beyond what I pictured. Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

I had an EXCELLENT experience!! Michele was patient and helped me find the exact flowers I was looking for- even when I kept changing my mind. She took the time and helped me with my vision and also negotiated pricing with me to fit my budget. The flowers looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Sheiliesh

Sheiliesh · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Bouquets

I found Michelle from looking at a news article. When I reached out to her, I got a response within 25 hours. I told her my budget, she stuck with it. My flowers were gorgeous. She is a very nice lady and I would definitely go back.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Maria · Married on 04/27/2019

The most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen

Michele and her team were amazing I was so nervous didn’t know what flowers I wanted she guided me from start to finish my flowers were breath taking Michele really made my centerpieces beautiful and the flowers for my arbor were gorgeous everything was perfect I would highly recommend Michele and her team any day she’s so sweet and responsive I’m so happy I chose ambiance for my wedding flowers ☺️

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2019

Wonderful Beautiful and Creative

We had a wonderful experience with Ambiance! We met with several different florists before meeting with Ambiance and we were shocked at how rude and snobby everyone else was when we shared our ideas and the look we were going for. Then we talked with Ambiance and were so excited to have a friendly and open minded vendor!! Not only did she help us get creative with our center pieces and lights that I insisted on using, but she also came up with a plan to make gorgeous aisle hangings repurpose as part of the centerpieces. Their moongate arch and the greenery arrangement were the perfect backdrop for both our ceremony and sweetheart table. They gave us helpful feedback on our color and flower choices and the bouquets were more than I could have imagined. I was so impressed with their willingness to incorporate my desire for wrap lights and their creativity in using dried lavender that we were able to keep! Truly a top notch vendor and experience.

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't be Happier!

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! It was absolutely beautiful as well as the rest of the flowers. Michelle was great to work with and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Ambiance Florals!

Sent on 12/10/2018

courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing. Couldn’t ask for more

Michelle was amazing from the very beginning. She sat with me and explained everything so that my centerpieces and bouquets were amazing. She checked in with me twice and spent ample amount of time on the phone with my on multiple occasions to ensure that I had everything that I wanted. She called me two days before the wedding to go over details one last too. Whenever I wanted to change something she was more than willing to help and make the change. My day was beautiful because of her and her shop. I would recommend her to anyone. She’s very honest and kind and willing to give you exactly what you envision.

Sent on 11/13/2018