Ambiance Event Rental Reviews

Ambiance Event Rental 1
  • I

Itzel · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Quality and Excellent Service

Our sales person was Francisco, he was very fast, trust worthy and overall excellent. Everything was as expected and on time. Definitely wont doubt to use there service again and recommend it to others.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jenyne

Jenyne Wilson · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

This was the perfect company to call for our wedding. Their online catalog wa super easy to browse through and I was able to design the wedding of my dreams. It took me a few weeks to get my decisions in order and a couple things I originally wanted weren't available but we found other items as a good replacement. They added several things last-minute and were very accommodating. Their delivery service was on-point and communication was excellent. HUGE thank you to Ambiance, you MADE the entire wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Ambiance Event Rental 2

Robert Hernández · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Excellent service! The decoration was beautiful! 🥰 I recommend them 100%

Sent on 12/06/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Francisco was beyond delightful to work with!

He was incredibly responsive and reasonable, not to mention reliable!

With over almost 10 years of experience with new vendors I understand some vendors treat larger contracts with more importance than others. This was never I factor with Francisco. Not only did he personally come to the site visit of this wedding 9 months in advance... post Hurricane Maria... but he also was part of the execution of the day-of execution of this wedding and contributed with a personal involvement in this beautiful couple's success.

Please use Ambiance and Francisco for the success of your future event! He was reliable and welcoming to all direction for the best interest of the couple!

- Hannah Forsythe
    HF Events

Sent on 06/14/2018

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

We used Ambiance to rent items for our ceremony and our chairs. Francisco was very helpful and a great communicator. We were very happy with this service and our ceremony looked beautiful.

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • User4948973 · event on: 07/16/2015

Ambiance was an incredible vendor! They were helpful, had excellent communication the whole time and made planning a destination vow renewal a dream!! They were early and set up at the given time and executed my vision perfectly!!! Thank you so very much and we look forward to using you again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Francisco at Ambiance Event Rentals was extremely helpful and patient with my many, many questions and changes. He was very responsive and available. This company offers excellent value, and the booking process was straightforward and efficient. We rented natural chairs for our reception, gold candelabras, and a rustic altar table. Everything was delivered on time. I'm told that the venue we used (Hotel El Convento) also works closely with Ambiance Event Rental for their event needs, so that's a big recommendation in and of itself!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Josephine · Married on 05/10/2017

Francisco and his team were amazing. He was so responsive and accommodating for our budget. Planning a destination wedding is not easy! Via email, he showed me different options for our outdoor wedding that would look perfect and I must say the pictures didn't do any of it justice! Our ceremony was so beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better! It was all perfect! A million thanks!

Sent on 05/25/2017

sheri · Married on 04/29/2017

I can not say enough positive things about Francisco and Mara with Ambiance Event Rental. I was planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico from NYC, and they made it extremely easy and stress free for me. Their response time was extremely prompt, always within minutes to hours, and they helped keep me organized. Also, I only went to PR ONCE to their showroom to pick out my chairs, flowers, etc. I gave them a lot of leeway as far as the decorating (placement of chairs, layout) etc. and they exceeded my expectations. I will never forget the moment that I walked up the stairs at Antiguo Casino de Puerto Rico... they absolutely took my breath away and it could not have been more perfect! I can honestly say that it was one of the most memorable moments of my wedding and I undoubtedly have Mara and Francisco to thank for that!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Ambiance Event Rental is the best! I was going crazy looking for a wedding cake table and for it to be picked up late at night and finally found it, at the last minute. The employees are amazing and the table was gorgeous. Definitely I will recomend the place to everybody I know. :)

Sent on 08/22/2016

Vanessa · Married on 03/11/2016

Francisco was very helpful with helping me plan a destination ceremony and reception. He was very flexible and accommodating with helping decide on setup through phone calls and email. Everything came out as I wanted even with the last minute changes due to the weather. I highly recommend him and Ambiance Event Rental.

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Very professional and diligent. I would definitely use again. Thanks to all involved.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Demetrica · Married on 06/05/2015

As the bride on the east coast, I had to plan a wedding in PR from a distance which meant relying on technology. Through email, Ambiance Event Rental sent us pictures, pricing options and alternatives. Ambiance was responsive to our needs and professional. The value and quality of the products were great and met our expectation. I'm glad I found Ambiance on WeddingWire.com

Sent on 08/21/2015

Vanessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Excellent customer service and products!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jarolyn Alvarez · Married on 03/06/2015

I used Ambiance for all my rental needs for my wedding, chairs, table, linen, as well as decorative items. Everything was beautiful, elegant, and exactly what I wanted. They were very responsive and took care of everything and helped to make my wedding planning stress free. I would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Nicholas · Married on 02/14/2015

Ambiance's service was such a relief. The rest of the wedding vendors had minor hiccups, but these guys were perfect. Timely, responsive, and everything looked better than we thought. Would definitely recommend them and would use them again for any other event.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ana · Married on 11/16/2014

It was a pleasure working with this vendor. Everything looked beautiful!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Anamaris · Married on 11/14/2014

Super responsables y de excelente calidad. Todo quedo bello!!!!! Gracias!!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Angelique · Married on 10/18/2014

Very professional and responsable. Rentals are super modern and chic, just what I was looking for. I would recommend them with my eyes closed. Thanks Ambiance for all of your help!!! Thanks to you our wedding came out great and beautiful :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2014

I am a wedding planner based out of South Fl. This was my first destination wedding in PR so I was using all new vendors. My bride was out of IA, so I had no contacts out of PR. Ambiance was a pleasure to work with...I even made last minute changes and they were able to accommodate. I would recommend and use again! Thanks guys!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jamila · Married on 07/12/2014

I am from Pittsburgh and had my destination wedding in San Juan. i rented my chairs and napkins form Ambiance. They arrived on time and looked like they did in the pictures. I was pleased. I would not hesitate to use them again!!

Sent on 01/09/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/29/2014

Ambiance was a great vendor to rely on for our wedding chairs. They were very flexible when we had a change of guest numbers and delivered the seating on time. Gracias!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Merylin · Married on 01/09/2014

I had the opportunity to personally go to Ambience´s showroom and look at their inventory. First, I was very impressed on all of the rentals they have to make any event look event more special, but mostly, elegant. Beautiful, elegant and unique items, loved it. I went to pick up special linens for my event and the service from start to end was personalized and professional. I highly recommend Ambience for your event rentals. I cannot thank them enough for everything. Thank you soooo much!!! :)

Sent on 01/29/2014

Vanessa · Married on 01/05/2014

The team at Ambiance provided all of my linens, chairs and ceremony setup. They where amazing! The quality of their linens is superb and the service is excellent. They setup the day before for us and brought all our gorgeous chivalry chairs, which where in perfect condition. They consulted with us when choosing the linens and showed us various options that matched our Gatsby theme. Our favorite linen was the cake table! It was a beautiful sequin black linen that was stunning!!! It looked even better in pictures. We also rented our bride and groom table with them, a beautiful mirror table that was upholstered on the bottom with a fine black fabric and looked so GLAM. They also created a lounge area that was incredible and totally wrapped in our theme and to top it off our favorite item of the night, THE BAR, a round custom bar in black and white, this was the highlight for all our guests, they kept talking about how gorgeous it looked. We loved everything about Ambiance they where truly above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 01/16/2014