Amberly Enich at StructureHS Reviews

Amberly Enich at StructureHS 6
Amberly Enich at StructureHS 7

Shelby Breedlove · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

Amberly was AWESOME!! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me look flawless. She was super quick and never felt rushed. I would 100% recommend her for ANYTHING hair & make-up

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Job!

Amberly did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I was so happy with how everything turned out, and so were my bridesmaids! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 8
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 9

K · Married on 06/30/2018

Amberly is the sweetest person. She is extremely talented with hair and make-up. She was kind with my pregnant bridesmaid who wasn’t feeling all that well on the big day. She made my vision seamless and achievable. Thank you, Amberly!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 10
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 11
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 12

Mallory · Married on 06/23/2018

Amberly was awesome! She was very accommodating to my requests, and gave me helpful tips to keep my makeup looking fresh all day. Loved my wedding look!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 13

christy · Married on 05/12/2018

Amberly is the best. She does beautiful work and is great to work with. She captured the exact look I was going for with my hair for my wedding. Thank you, Amberly!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 14
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 15

Alison · Married on 05/05/2018

I had an amazing experience having Amberly do my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the bridal party. Super friendly and she does great work. She had a second stylist helping style hair, who did a great job as well. I definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 16

You girls were so fun. I hope I get to see you around North Ga! ❤️

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Amberly every step of the way was amazing. She responded very quickly to emails, answered all of my questions and put me at ease with trying airbrush for the big day (so happy I did!) Amberly was very accommodating when I couldn't make up my mind at the first trial and let me come back for a second to make sure I loved the look for the wedding day. We had a large wedding party so she and Casey came to the venue and got everyone looking their best. My hair and makeup turned out so beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how everything went that day.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/28/2018

Amberly provided hair and makeup for my son and new daughter-in-love's wedding in April. She was amazing. Not only did she manage to make everyone look beautiful, but keep us calm, relaxed and ahead of schedule. She is wonderful and I would recommend her services to all brides and moms. Thank you Amberly for helping to make Lauryn's day so awesome!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 17

Lauryn · Married on 04/28/2018

I am so glad that I booked Amberly for my wedding day hair and makeup! She was so responsive throughout the planning process and a joy to work with on the day of - very professional, skilled, and efficient (no one could believe that she actually had us AHEAD of schedule the day of the wedding, even with a last minute bridesmaid makeup addition, and we all looked flawless! It made the process of getting ready so relaxing and calm.) I did not personally know a lot about the hair and makeup process for weddings and am pretty low key normally, so I was a little nervous about the airbrush makeup process; however, Amberly made me feel at ease right away and I could tell I was in good hands. I ended up loving the flawless look of the airbrush and all my wedding photos are absolutely perfect. During my hair and makeup trial, she was able to change my hair slightly and take lots of photos to give me several option for the day of, which was great. Thanks again, Amberly!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Makayla · Married on 04/15/2018

My bridesmaids and I all had ur hair done and we all loved how it turned out! I also had my makeup done with airbrush and it was the best decision! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

I have alopecia and was worried about having my hair done for my best friends wedding since it's very thin and I have several large bald spots on my head.. I came prepared with some clip in extensions, and Amberley worked miracles with my hair! I only had one small spot that was mildly noticeable and she airbrushed it to blend in with the rest of my hair. She's so fun and personable as well. I'm definitely going to have her do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I feel like a movie star!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Rebecca · Married on 03/11/2018

Amberly was so wonderful to work with! From the beginning, she was quick to respond and answered all of my questions! Once I decided to book, Amberly found a time to have my trial even with my busy student schedule around the holidays. On my wedding day, everything ran so smoothly. Amberly stayed ahead of schedule for doing everyone’s hair and makeup. She did such a fantastic job, and my hair and makeup lasted through the night despite the rain that day! I highly recommend! When I received our pictures, I was blown away with how well my hair and airbrushed makeup photographed! Thank you Amberly for helping me look perfect on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 23
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 24
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 25

Adrian · Married on 02/01/2018

Amberly was amazing! All of my 8 bridesmaids, flower girl, mom, grandma, and I loved our hair and makeup, which is quite the feat! Everyone’s hair and make up stayed perfect all night and made our pictures turn out beautifully! She was very flexible and even allowed one of my bridesmaids to get her hair done who decided to do it last minute. She was very responsive and quick to answer my questions, even while she was at Disney World! My hair and makeup trial was very helpful and she replicated it perfectly for the day of.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 26
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 27
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 28

Krissy · Married on 12/30/2017

Amberly was amazing! From the beginning, she was in constant communication. She was highly responsive to all of my emails, answered all my questions, and was patient even before I committed to Structure Hair Studio! We had a trial appointment and after I left, I checked out the pictures that we took and realized I’d like to change a few things for the big day. When she arrived to do my makeup and hair the day of, she made sure I was completely satisfied with the look. She was attentive to exactly what I wanted and I could not have been more pleased. When I got the professional pictures in, I was shocked all over again with how AMAZING my hair and makeup looked. I got married at the end of December. It was under 40 degrees and VERY windy. I cried during the ceremony. My hair and makeup? Lasted the entire night! If you still aren’t convinced with my words, check out these pictures. Amberly is a miracle worker! I highly recommend. Thank you, Amberly for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on the best day of my life!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 33
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 34
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 35

Kari · Married on 10/30/2017

Amberly was great to work with! She always responded to my emails pretty quickly which was important since I was planning my wedding across the country. The salon is super cute and easy to find. I had a great experience for both the trial and the day of. My make up, as well as the 6 other girls she did looked amazing for my wedding. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Christine · Married on 10/29/2017

Where do I begin? I am a dancer on cruise ships who had to plan my entire wedding whilst on board. Needless to say, picking vendors without meeting them was the hardest! With three weeks to go until my wedding, my original hair dresser bailed on me and I still had no make up artist! Luckily, I contacted Amberly who was still available and who was even able to fit me in for a hair and make up trial before the wedding. I was skeptical about airbrush make up but it was absolutely amazing and so fast! Amberly convinced me that she could do all of my five bridesmaids hair, plus my mom and I's hair and make up in 4 hours. I wasn't sure but I trusted her and man did she deliver! All of the girls looked beautiful and we were all ready with more than enough time the morning of the wedding day. I absolutely loved the end result of my hair and make up and truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! Amberly is a truely a pro at what she does is very experienced working with all kinds of hair and styles. She was very fun and personable to work with and ensured that everyone was happy with their hair. Great services and great prices! Best decision trusting her and hiring her for the wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kenzie · Married on 10/08/2017

BLESS THIS WOMAN! From day one, Amberly has been incredible. She was quick to respond, quick to figure out times for a trial, and quick to get all details in a row to create the best experiene possible for me. When I went for my trial, she listened to everything I wanted and made sure everything was to my liking before I left. Then, on the wedding day, she was a rockstar. My mother and I are extremely particular about our makeup. She worked with us, very patiently, until we were both happy. And, let me tell you, my hair and makeup were FLAWLESS! I received so many compliments. I felt beauitful, my pictures were beauitful, and I stopped my husband dead in his tracks when he first saw me. I can't thank Amberly enough. I would recommend her a million times over. And, I plan on using her for all my hair and makeup needs. She is a miracle worker. And, ladies, save the time and choose her -- I researched EVERY makeup artisit in the northeast....nobody compares to Amberly. THANK YOU SO MUCH, AMBERLY!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amberly Enich at StructureHS's reply:

Oh girl. You taking the time to write this just days after your wedding when you have much more important things to tend to just makes me day. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you and your family ok your wedding day. Thank you for choosing me.

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not say how amazing Amberly is! She did me and my girls hair and make up for my wedding yesterday and she definitely made this bride feel like a princess! Not only is she absolutely amazing but she is so personable and extremely sweet! Not all my girls wanted to get their make up done but as soon as they saw what an amazing job she did they quickly changed their minds and because we were running ahead of schedule she had no problem fitting them in! I am very picky with who does my hair and make up, because let’s be honest we have all had those Framatic experiences, but Amberly knew exactly what she was doing and she made me feel not only calm but I felt beautiful! If there are any brides out there looking for someone to do their hair and make up I would highly recommend Amberly!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 36
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 37
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 38
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 39
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 40

Amberly Enich at StructureHS's reply:

I had so much fun with you ladies! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day ❤️

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2017

Amberly was honestly the best stylist I have ever dealt with. She did such an amazing job with going above and beyond my expectations for my hair as well as my bridesmaid. She was very sweet and respectful of my needs and wants. I would definitely recommend Amberly to any bride who is looking for a fun and fantastic hair day!!!!

Carrie · Married on 09/16/2017

Amberly was absolutely amazing! She did a great job on my bridesmaids and I! We loved our hair and makeup. It actually lasted all night! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 41
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 42
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 43
    Amberly Enich at StructureHS 44

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Amberly's work is outstanding!! I was unsure how exactly I wanted my hair to be done for my wedding and she worked with me to find the perfect hair style! Her work is flawless! My hair and makeup looked the same at the end of the night as it did when I first got it done! She is also very accommodating and quick to respond to emails. I kept rearranging the schedule at the last minute to add my grandmothers into the schedule and she was more than willing to work with me! I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup stylist for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amberly Enich at StructureHS's reply:

Laura, thank you for allowing me to be your bridal stylist. Your bridesmaids, family and precious Grandmothers were absolutely a joy to work with. Best Wishes ❤️❤️❤️

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

I literally could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist! I brought so many different pictures and probably did a horrible job of trying to explain my vision to her but she knocked it out of the park! All of my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done with her as well and everyone looked incredible! I don’t think i could have felt anymore beautiful as I did that day!!

Tori · Married on 07/01/2017

She was VERY affordable and so willing to help and be flexible! I was really happy with my experience!

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so glad I went with Amberly for my wedding hair and makeup. I did a trial run with her and I was so impressed with her knowledge and how detailed and organized she was. Her and her team did an amazing job day of with my bridesmaids! My hair held up all night and was still holding strong the next day. I would highly recommend Amberly from Structure Hair for your wedding hair needs!!

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Sarah Beth

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/27/2017

Amberly did an incredible job working my mother, MIL, grandmother-in-law and my aunt into her busy wedding schedule. Their hair was EXACTLY as they wanted it and it held up all day. I couldn’t recommend Amberly and all of the staff at Structure Hair Studios enough.

Sent on 10/11/2017