Amber Starling Photography Reviews

27 | Dallas, TX

27 Reviews for Amber Starling Photography

Trevor Arras · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing!!! Wedding and engagement photos!

Weddings can be stressful, and you want great photos to remember your day! I am so glad we found Amber! She was amazing! We got back so many photos and they are great quality and she captures everything! I mean everything!! She was everywhere getting the best shots! She works great with everyone and makes you feel at ease!
    I am so extremely happy with everything! I will continue to work with her in the future !

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2018

Amber did absolutely phenomenal in capturing our wedding day! We’ve received so many compliments on her photos from our family and friends. I can’t thank her enough! She captured all of our personalities into each shot and seemed to be exactly in the right spot at the right time. The quality of the photos are also amazing, and will look still look awesome in 50 years! We will definitely cherish these photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sitha · Married on 11/25/2017

Very Professional and courteous. The pictures turned out great!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tish · Married on 10/21/2017

Very professional and fun photographer!

Leah · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing photographer. No complaints, the pictures are outstanding!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Denna · Married on 10/14/2017

Amber captured our wedding so beautifully. He made us feel comfortable and was organized and efficient. She worked well with our family and wedding party, making the shots simple and quick. I have no words to describe how much I love our photos! Amber has an eye for those beautiful and unique shots. She really shines at candid photos. As she walks through a space, something catches her eye and she knows it will make a beautiful shot.

Amber also took my bridal photos. The weather that day was a challenge because it rained, but the photos are breathtaking. She also worked to get the photos ready quickly, so I could pick one for a canvas print as a wedding day gift for my groom.

She made us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We loved her calm nature and on the wedding day she blended among our guests effortlessly.

Most importantly of all we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos, they capture so many special memories. We will treasure them forever.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ariel · Married on 09/30/2017

Amber was great! for our engagement photo shoot!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Amber was happy and bubbly, despite the fact that a cold front had blown in, and it was freezing outside. She walked with us through a local park, picked the best possible places and worked with us on what we really wanted to see. She was focused, receptive, professional and very prompt. And our photos were amazing!!!
    We can't wait to use her again!

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

Very professional, flexible with dates and times, super nice and easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera with her. Our photos turned out amazing we had such a hard time choosing which ones to keep when we got our full gallery choice! Would definitely recommend ??

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

We can only recommend Amber! First, we booked her for our Engagement photo shoot. We were so impressed that we booked her for our Wedding Ceremony again. Lovely to work with and her pictures tell it all!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Candy · Married on 06/14/2017

Beyond talented and captures expressions and moments that only a talented professional can achieve.

Latrice · Married on 05/02/2017

I would "HIGHLY" recommend having Amber Starling to capture any moment of happiness. I am new to Texas & didn't have a clue of where to go; I knew what I was looking for & when I explained it to her she made a lasting impression on my family with the photos she took. We will "DEFINITELY" being using her services in the future. If you dont hire her then you wont be happy with your pictures.

Travis · Married on 05/01/2017

We used Amber Starling for HS graduation photos. She was professional and she made my 19 yr. old son feel very comfortable, his photos turned out great! I would recommend using Amber for all types of special occasion photos.

Maria · Married on 05/01/2017

We had a great experience taking family pictures with Amber. She is friendly, professional, knows what she is doing!
    Our pictures turned out perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Susan · event on: 04/04/2017

Some of the best photos we've ever had done. Super easy to work with and responsive to my questions.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Brooke · event on: 04/02/2017

Amber did my daughter's senior portraits and did a great job. She was very easy to work with and her pricing is very fair. There were so many good shots that trying to pick out a few favorites was seriously overwhelming. I will definitely hire her again!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Annette · Married on 12/03/2016

Amber has done three sessions for our family. Everything she does is with professionalism and the quality is superb! She caputures our family in a way that is truly unique and our children's personalities absolutely radiate thru every picture she takes!! I couldn't find a better photographer and feel truly blessed to find Amber when relocating to the Dallas area. Amber will be doing all our family photo sessions!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Daria · Married on 11/21/2016

Amber is a wonderful photographer! She is great with children and families. She has a unique vision and is very in tune with what i want in my pictures. Love her!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Gynger

Gynger · Married on 10/29/2016

Amber was bubbly up beat and so kind! She made our engagement session awesome!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

A very big thank you to Amber Starling Photography for capturing such amazing photos for our wedding day. Amber was very clear in all her correspondence before the wedding and on the day of the wedding, she arrived early to capture some of the little details and family photos so we could enjoy as much of the reception as possible. Amber captured every special moment I could have asked for and her photography will forever tell our story.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Natasha · Married on 04/10/2016

Loved Amber! She is very professional and timely. She had great input for beautiful shots and was really good with the kids in the wedding party, which can be difficult. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Mandy · event on: 12/13/2014

We booked Amber Starling for an event at the Heard Museum. She worked really well with the children, and the parents were all smiles. I'd book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Tina · Married on 11/30/2013

Amber is an amazing and very talented photographer! She captured great shots of our family. She is very prompt with communication. Loved her energy and creativity!

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Amber is amazing! She was the photographer for my bridal portraits and wedding in the summer of 2014. She is very talented, friendly and professional. She did a wonderful job capturing our memories that we will cherish always!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2011

We loved Amber! She was very easy to work with. She is great with communication and responded quickly to all the questions I had. We loved every image she shot for us!