Amber and Earth Reviews

Amber and Earth 6
Amber and Earth 7

Danielle Conway · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing florals!

Amber was amazing! She was so helpful in picking out flowers for our bouquets and arrangements and was there for every email and question I had! Everything turned out just how I had envisioned and we could not have been happier with the turnout!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 08/02/2019

An amazing experience !

Amber was a pleasure to work with. Everything came out amazing. She is extremely talented and made everything I wanted come to life! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Amber and Earth 8
    Amber and Earth 9
  • Emily

Emily Mcmichael · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely stunning!!

Amber was AMAZING. Every single detail took our breath away — from the bouquets to the boutonnieres, to the beach-side wedding arch, to the centerpieces and STUNNING wedding cake. From the very beginning, she was super accommodating and consultative, taking the time to really get to know us and our preferences and providing us with a wide range of options within our budget. Plus, she's an absolute gem of a human being, which makes her that much easier to work with. I would absolutely recommend Amber to anyone — you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Amber and Earth 10
    Amber and Earth 11
    Amber and Earth 12
    Amber and Earth 13
  • Nina

Nina Caianiello · Married on 03/23/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Amber and Earth is. From the very beginning I was confident that she would make my wedding special. My already high expectations were blown away on my wedding day. Amber cares about each and every bride and I will recommend her to every single bride I know!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Amber and Earth 19
    Amber and Earth 20

Christine and Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

October 2018 Wedding

Ambers floral designs are so unique that she adapts with any Bride. She is so passionate about what she does and goes above and beyond.

Amber really understands you and makes your ideas come to life.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you Amber!

Amber is an amazingly talented florist! She was the florist for our wedding in October 2018 and not only is she a pleasure to work with, but our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Everything she created, from the centerpieces to the boutonnières to my bouquet, was absolutely perfect and I got so many compliments throughout the night. Amber is very passionate about her work and it really shows in the quality of her work and the way she treats her clients. My bouquet even lasted for close to 2 weeks after the wedding! She was so easy to work with and took care of all the details the day of – set-up, clean-up, and arranging florals on the cake. She also worked with my budget and I really appreciate that, as I did not have to sacrifice what I envisioned to stay within my price range. I would recommend Amber to anyone in need of a florist for their wedding or any event! Thank you Amber, you’re the BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Amber is truly a master of her craft! She designed our gorgeous wedding flowers. I know very little about flowers or colors or really anything creative or artistic. I showed Amber a picture from Pinterest with the color palette I was going for, we talked about flowers that I liked, and voila, she created the most beautiful bouquets and ceremony decorations. Everything was absolutely stunning! Thank you Amber!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Amber and Earth 21

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Amber is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is so much more affordable than anyone else we met with, and worked with us 100% in order to give us exactly what we wanted while still staying within our budget. She was super flexible to any changes we needed to make, and has such a wonderful personality and ideas. You can clearly tell within five minutes of talking to her just how passionate she is about making her arrangement perfect and beautiful for her clients! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jing Jing · Married on 05/12/2018

Amber did such a beautiful job for my wedding bouquets and decor! I actually knew her from high school and as soon as I saw her work, I called her and the rest is history! She is so creative. I'm not someone who knows EXACTLY what I want, but I gave her a few pics and "the feel" of what I wanted and she came up with masterpieces. I trusted her completely and I am so happy :) ...and reunited with an old friend!

Sent on 06/24/2018

JamieLyn · Married on 05/04/2018

My wedding flowers were absolutely perfect! Thank you amber !

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kaycee · Married on 04/21/2018

Amber was super responsive and flexible. She took the time to deliver the flowers to three separate spots, not to mention the flowers were GORGEOUS! I recommend her to all my friends, she's just that amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

I do not have enough positive adjectives to describe my experience working with Amber for my wedding day flowers! I had a very clear vision for what I wanted the flowers to look like, and she just got it. The flowers she chose were breathtaking, several of my guests commented on the wedding flowers and how stunning they were.
    Additionally, she assisted with setting up my DIY centerpieces, and provided a ceremony arch (which she also set-up and picked up), so everything was a breeze. I would highly recommend Amber to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion. --Rachel

Sent on 04/06/2018

STEFANIE · Married on 08/04/2017

Words cannot begin to express what a pleasure it was having Amber as our wedding florist was. She was beyond patient and particular with every detail and wanted to make sure everything was perfect and just how I imagined it. From the first communication, I knew I was going to receive the best of the best from Amber. She was beyond patient with all my questions, my likes and dislikes and any random changes I threw at her along the way. All of my flowers were beyond gorgeous and fresh and I got so many compliments on how beautiful they were. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Amber for any upcoming events as you will be dealing with an amazing person with a true vision and passion for what she does and a determination of only the best for her clients!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Amber did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. We met with her and weren't sure what we wanted. We told her what we like and don't like and she sent us pictures of different flowers based on what we said. The flowers turned out to be everything we had wanted and more. The bouquets were the nicest I have ever seen in my life and we got compliment after compliment about how beautiful the room looked with the center pieces. She is so reliable and very creative. We highly recommend her to do the flowers for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2014