Ambassador Video and Photography Reviews

Ambassador Video and Photography 4
Ambassador Video and Photography 5

Janell M · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing job!

Lawrence and Joe did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and made everything as easy as possible. We are so thrilled with the quality of pictures he was able to capture from our event. I would definitely recommend hiring him!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Denise · Married on 09/14/2019

amazing experience overall

Lawrence and his crew did an amazing job capturing the beauty and love of our wedding! From our engagement photos, to seeing the pics from our big day, everything came out absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. Every moment was photographed and I am so grateful for that because I know I will have pictures that will remind me of my day forever. Not only was their work amazing, they were just a blast to have at our wedding! All of our guests and bridal party enjoyed having them around and that is so important because your photographer(s) will be spending all day with you! I cannot recommend Lawrence and his team enough. They were fun, professional, and the quality of their work is beyond anything we’ve seen. They get all of the important details and also use their creativity to create images you didn’t even know you wanted! Do yourself a favor and book these guys!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Nick

Nick Payne · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Photos!

Lawrence and Dave were amazing to work with! They are very thoughtful and made sure that every detail is in place to get the perfect shot. Our engagement pictures were great and I swear at our wedding they were everywhere snapping different moments while they came up. Along with all of that they are very funny and they know how to interact with people. We were honored to have them capture our memories and we couldn't have made a better choice.

Ambassador Video and Photography 6
    Ambassador Video and Photography 7
    Ambassador Video and Photography 8
    Ambassador Video and Photography 9
    Sent on 09/14/2019

Denise · Married on 02/24/2019

Stellar! Like Magic - Smooth, Effortless, Flawless

What a PRO! Not only was Lawrence's work STELLAR but he was also an absolute JOY to work with! He MAGICALLY got all the right shots without ever staging them or being intrusive. He truly captured the spirit of our wedding. Because of his experience and sage advice we were able to keep everything flowing smoothly, making the most of his services and our big day. We are very grateful.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Patti W. · Married on 10/06/2018

10/06/2018 Wedding - Patti W.

I would highly recommend using Ambassador to do your wedding photography. Working with Larry was such a pleasure and I know from the first time I met him that he was our guy! He was prompt in getting back to us and answered all our questions. On our wedding day he made us feel at ease and although you hardly knew he was there at times, many of our guests even complimented how much fun he was at the reception! Thank you Larry for taking care of us and for taking such excellent photos to capture our "Once in a Lifetime" day!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2018

Lawrence and his team did an amazing job photographing our big day. He had great suggestions and the pictures came out beautiful! He also did a complimentary casual shot of us in the park several weeks before our wedding day. Lawrence is so friendly and a pleasure to work with. He assured this very OCD bride that everything would be great and he was right. Lawrence is also very easy to contact. He always responded to any phone calls, texts or e-mails I sent him in a timely manner. I highly recommend Ambassador Video and Photography.
    - Lisa Sheridan

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

I used Larry for our wedding photos in July 2018. He was a recommended vendor of our wedding venue. He was very professional and easy to work with. He gave us a complementary engagement shoot in our package so that he could get to know mine and my husband's personalities and get to know us better. He was very easy to get in contact with and responded to emails promptly. He gave us our good weather guarantee, and it did not rain on our wedding day until the outdoor photos were finished :) he was very prompt, patient, and kind. We had both our engagement photos and our wedding photos emailed to us within 3 weeks of our events, and we download and use them as we please. We would recommend Larry for any of your events!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Larry and his crew were awesome! They were so enjoyable to work with and Larry was always so responsive to questions. The photos were creative and high quality - I'd recommend them to anyone in the area looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Larry, Dave & JR were so great to work with on our wedding day! All 3 guys were professional, yet personable and fun and really had a calming presence on our big day. From the moment I first reached out to him, Larry always replied to my (many) questions with lightening speed, which I really appreciated. I had sent over some photo suggestions and was so impressed with how the guys incorporated these suggestions and made the photos turn out so beautifully. We received our photos ahead of schedule about 2 weeks after our wedding and they turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lori · Married on 05/05/2018

Larry and Dave shot our wedding on May 4, 2018! They were incredible to work with and so much fun! They not only took great shots but they also took my suggestions and turned them into magic! They also work very quickly and got our wedding pictures to us about 2 weeks after the wedding! The pictures are gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! We would pick them again in a heart beat!

Ambassador Video and Photography 10
    Ambassador Video and Photography 15
    Sent on 05/19/2018
  • emily

emily · Married on 04/20/2018

Larry is an amazing photographer, His professionalism, patience and kindness exceeded our expectations. I am so happy Larry was there to photograph my event. My family is hispanic, and most of them speak broken english, Larry was able to gather everyone for a picture by speaking spanish! I was elated and so surprised he knew some spanish to help my family, and with that he was able to capture beautiful shots! Look no further, Ambassador Video and Photography did a great job, capturing a fun night! I love the pictures he took of me with my family, but I absolutely loved how he took his time to come early to my party to take pictures of the venue, and caught every small decoration detail in picture. Thank you for everything Larry!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Mike and I would like to thank you, Dave, and Tom for all your amazing hard work at our wedding on 11/11/17. The photos I have seen already are simply brilliant, and I can’t wait to see the rest. Thanks for capturing the memories of our wedding day forever. You are a fantastic photographer, and we are so glad that we chose you. You put our friends and family at ease during the day of the wedding and went above and beyond! You actually made taking photographs fun! You were, hands down, our best vendor. We will certainly keep you in mind for any future events! Thank you. Love, Danielle & Mike 11/11/17

Sent on 11/24/2017

Rosa · Married on 05/07/2017

Larry you truly are amazing at what you do! We cannot thank you enough for the beautiful engagement photos as well as the wedding photos! You were a lot of fun to work with and Anthony and I are very pleased! My guests have given me so many compliments about you too. You made it very fun and easy and stress free! We wish you nothing but the best! We will keep in touch for any future photos!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Shanie · Married on 11/10/2016

Lawrence is a very nice personable photographer! He is professional and affordable. His package includes an engagement session and photo choice of 8x10 or matte signage for the reception. The engagement session is in a local park near his house in NJ. The park is nice and the pictures are focused in areas of the park that are very picturesque. Our photos were beautiful but, my bra strap was showing in some of the pictures. I didn't realize it but, it was clearly visible in the pictures. The wedding pictures were great and the candids were excellent! The wedding pictures were not traditional but very nice. You should have a wedding planner or coordinator or point person to make sure you get the shots you really want. Lawrence does wonderful work for the price and he is not intrusive. The guests enjoyed the candids. We enjoyed the night! He gets many pictures but if you want the shots from the shot list you must have a person dedicated to helping Lawrence remember to get these shots. The time goes quickly so, if you want certain shots you need to make sure they get taken. Lawrence will take the shots you just have to ask /remind him. We were very pleased with his work! He sent the links to us in three weeks and a nice individual photo in 3 days! Can't complain about his work he delivered a quality product. We were just so busy we forgot some important pictures to take. He took them throughout the night but traditional mother daughter pictures we didn't get... Lawrence was a pleasure to work with overall! He captured our day and we will have these moments forever...

Sent on 12/10/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/22/2016

Would highly recommend using Ambassdor. I used them for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding and the photos were beautiful. He captured the night and we will enjoy these pictures for years to come. Thanks Lawrence.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Claudia · Married on 06/11/2016

He is wonderful to work with! Loved ALL our photos! Very professional, easy to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jen · Married on 10/03/2015

Lawrence is a truly fantastic photographer! He captured so many wonderful moments from the wedding and the reception. From posed pictures to candid shots, his work spanned the entire day, and the photos really capture the feeling of the day! On top of that, Lawrence is extremely responsive and easy to reach. A perfect choice for our wedding photographer--five stars!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Luis · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I made the right choice with going with Lawrence and Ambassador video and photography. We had a wonderful time on our big day and they were a huge part of it. Lawrence was always available pre-wedding to answer any questions. Our engagement shoot was so much fun! On the wedding day it was a little cloudy and very windy and we wanted to take outdoor photos and they were all for it. They had our wedding party laughing and captured some great moments. All in all a great experience and we would recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Annette · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I got married on September 26th 2015 in Queens NY. Lawrence was absolutely wonderful from the first moment we met him. He understood exactly what we were looking for and made sure that we both felt comfortable and excited about every aspect of our wedding photography. We had an engagement session with him before the wedding and we couldn't have been happier about how those pictures and our wedding pictures came out. He is extremely professional as well as friendly and accommodating. Our only regret was not hiring his partner to be our videographer!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kate · Married on 09/25/2015

Larry was a pleasure to work without through out wedding planning process. While I knew photography was important, I also wanted to find someone that my husband would be comfortable around. When we met Larry, we knew we had made the right choice. He has a way of putting everyone at ease which leads to great pics! the pictures from both our engagement session and our wedding were magnificent. I was so pleased with how they all turned out. The best part was that Larry was familiar with Ramsey Golf & Country Club. This helped us to avoid running around and taking pictures since he knew all the best places to shoot. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brendan · Married on 07/18/2015

My wife and I were just married this July in Ramsey, New Jersey. Larry was recommended to us through a family friend and we could not have been happier to have him as our photographer.

Larry is the perfect combination of professional and easy-going. He met with me and my wife prior to the wedding to talk about logistics for the day itself, the types of shots we were looking for, etc. We even did an engagement photography session with him beforehand which produced some great shots as well.

On our wedding day, Larry was terrific. We had a great combination of formal group photos and candid shots of the reception. Larry was able to seamlessly blend into the ceremony and party afterwards, capturing all the important moments you'd want to remember later, but without being obtrusive. He made everyone feel comfortable and the end results were everything we could have hoped for and more.

We'd recommend him without hesitation - a true pro!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Brad · Married on 06/06/2015

My wife and I got married on June 6th. We used Ambassador to photograph and video our ceremony and reception. Lawrence and his brother did an incredible job. Here is the breakdown:

Ceremony:

We got married at St. Luke's Church in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ. Lawrence and his brother managed to capture the event with precision. His ability to get shots without getting in the way of the ceremony was incredible. During the ceremony, Lawrence and his brother floated around the church capturing the wedding ceremony, faces in the crowd and the critical moments (first kiss, entrances, exits etc.). In addition, Lawrence worked with the church to get some balcony photos of the ceremony.

Reception:

From what I understand, most wedding photographers stay at a reception until the cake cutting. They take the footage they have from the ceremony and part of the reception, splice is together and provide a finished product. Not Lawrence. Lawrence and his brother stayed for the entire event, captured all the dancing, all the joy and all the fun. In most cases, you want a party to have a natural flow without being interrupted by a floating camera. Lawrence and his brother accomplished this with flying colors. Ambassador has the ability to float around a party to capture the moments you want without ever feeling they were there. Such an excellent job.

All this said, the single best part of Ambassador is Lawrence. With all the moving pieces of planning a wedding, you need a calming influence who knows what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Lawrence and his brother are seasoned, well versed wedding photographers who knew what, when and how without ever having to be told. Very easy to work with, very professional and very friendly, I would recommend Lawrence, his brother and Ambassador Video and Photography to anyone.

Five Stars. Without question, if you have the chance to use Ambassador, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lea · Married on 05/24/2015

We had the pleasure of having Lawrence and his brother Dave photograph our wedding! They were professional, efficient, and gave us tons of beautiful and unique images. They made us feel very comfortable and were very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong if you choose Lawrence as your photographer, I'm glad we did.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Professional, experienced, knowledgeable, patient, and reasonable!
    Five words to sum up Ambassador Video and Photography. From the moment we spoke with Larry we knew we were ready to book for our October 2014 wedding. He immediately responded to our emails, was easy to get in touch with, and even helped organize our wedding day timeline. We met in person to discuss our wedding style, vision, and budget. Larry offered plenty of insight and was tremendous in helping us to coordinate our day so that we wouldn't feel rushed, pressured, or overwhelmed. The day went flawless thanks to his advice! His staff arrived on time, kindly offered to assist with random tasks, quickly memorized our names, and easily took over 900 amazing photos! Larry was completely respectful to us and all of our guests. He pulled us at appropriate times for those essential images and then left us alone to actually enjoy our own wedding, unlike other photographers we've heard about. When your wedding party compliments you on your photographer you know you've done something right, 'That guy was awesome!'. Don't hesitate another minute! You are here reading this, now it's time to book! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/03/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Ambassador Photo and Video. Larry managed to be in all the right places at all the right times and didn't miss a shot. I also love that an engagement shoot is included in the package. It's so important to feel comfortable with your photographer on the big day, and having this engagement shoot really helped us reach that level of comfort. One other nice touch that I've never seen before, he grouped some of our pictures together to create animated GIFs. Such a nice little bonus!

Sent on 11/11/2014