Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc. Reviews

43 | Tampa, FL

43 Reviews for Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.

• Maria

Maria Morales · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome transportation & company

My husband Joel hired this company for the after party transportation let me start by saying if I could give them ten stars I would be happy to do so! They are very accommodating and their prices are great! Highly recommended and I will be using them for future events! Also, Jaime Hart was a terrific driver!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jenn · Married on 04/06/2019

Larry is the MAN!

I've heard horror stories about limo's on people's wedding day, either not showing up or being low quality limos, but let me tell you Ambassador Limousine did NOT disappoint. Let me re-phrase that, LARRY from Ambassador Limousine did NOT disappoint. He was absolutely incredible! Not only was he genuinely happy to be with us on our special day, but he went above and beyond. He was on time and even when there were slight hiccups with addresses, I actually had no idea, he was just so cool calm and collected and still on time! I had a guest send me a picture of Larry outside our church just after the ceremony dancing to the music we had going. Even our guests knew how awesome he was! Then after the ceremony, we were taking pictures at a few locations. Larry not only drove us downtown and got us to where we needed to be, but also when the pictures were being taken, he directed people around us as to not disrupt the photo session, and also offered to help get things from the limo if needed. I could go on and on about how amazing Larry was. I would highly recommend Ambassador Limousine and especially Larry.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. We are so happy to hear that Larry left a lasting impression.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

Such a pleasure!

This company and their people were such a pleasure to work with. I had a hiccup with another limo company before the wedding, and had to reach out to Ambassador with short notice. They made the transition over so easy. They worked with me and understood the situation and respected that. The drivers were polite and professional, especially the driver that put on Tupac for my dad and I on our way to the church to help soothe some nerves! Such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy things went well on your special day. It was our pleasure.

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

Shelley was such a delete to work with! Greg on her team was our driver for the bridal party and then our wedding guests and did such a great job making sure that he had everyone. That evening we used one of the vintage Rolls Royce and it was amazing! Everyone was taking photos with it and complimented on how nice it was. They even came back and picked up my parents and took them back to the hotel as well. Outstanding service and look no further for a great transportation vendor!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.'s reply:

As always, you are a delight to work with :)

Janet · Married on 06/25/2016

Service was great. Our only concern was the availability of a limo on our wedding event exit eight months ahead. Inventory may be limited? However, company was on time and professional.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Eva · Married on 06/11/2016

Awesome team! We booked 2 separate services for the day of and both drivers were so prompt and arrived several minutes before hand.
    They were dressed professionally and escorted us into the hall with umbrella when it began to rain. I am beyond thrilled I was recommend this company because they went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I am so happy with our limo service for our wedding. Ambassador Limousine Inc provided not only great vehicles but also great drivers. We hired an 18 passenger hummer limo, a 36 passenger shuttle, and a get a way car for the end of the night. All of the vehicles were so nice and provided a great and safe way for our guests to travel. Everyone was on time and the guests were very happy with the transportation. I would highly recommend Ambassador limo to anyone planning a large event in need of transportation.

Sent on 08/21/2014

We hired Ambassador Limo just for our getaway car – we rented a white vintage Bentley which was GORGEOUS, just for our grand sparkler exit (we were staying at the same hotel where the wedding was, so a getaway was tricky!) Ambassador Limo literally rolled out the red carpet for us and we were able to hire them just for an hour – to get away, drive around for a bit, then come back to the hotel for the night. Our driver was great, service phenomenal, and the car was beautiful. Very happy with Ambassador Limo!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2013

Ambassador was amazing! We used them for transportation from our hotel to airport. Since our wedding ceremony and reception were held at the same location, we decided to treat ourselves to a fabulous car to start our honeymoon off in style. We opted to reserve the Rolls Royce and it was such a treat! Shelley was incredibly flexible and so quick to respond to any emails or phone calls - which, as any bride-to-be will tell you, is a great trait in a vendor.

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Big Bird

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2013

Company was wonderful. Price was the most reasonable I found. The lady that answered the phone was very helpful in my selection of vehicle. I rented a Cadillac Escalade since it was just taking the bride and groom to their hotel. In fact, they were probably the one vendor I did not call to re-confirm the reservation, but they were there...right on time. The driver was very polite.

I recommend them without reservation.
    Jana Bearry

Sent on 06/20/2013

Awesome limo driver and great limo!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Gus Shahin was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding transportation! He was helpful in every way and the result was a gorgeous white Rolls Royce, champagne and red carpet and a terrific chauffer who treated the Bride and Groom with TLC! They were delighted and there were many "oohs and aahs" from our guests. We would definitely use Ambassador again and highly recommend them. Gus was knowledgeable and very easy to work with which made lining up the transportation a breeze.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Ana · Married on 03/23/2013

We were so very happy with Ambassador Limos and loved the 1933 Packard! It was the perfect touch to our vintage inspired wedding held at Andrews memorial chapel then Dunedin Golf Club in Dunedin, FL. They were prompt and courteous and very clean. I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Highly recommend ambassador limo! They were easy to work with and were very professional on the day of the wedding! They were exactly where they needed to be at all times and they drivers were extremely friendly! We used a limo and a bus and it was perfect!

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/10/2012

Our driver John was awesome!!!! He arrived early and was very professional. The Cadillac Stretch Escalade was spotless and provided enough room for our entire bridal party to travel in. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 08/25/2012

My hubby and I had a wonderful time in the limo provided. My bridal party had an even better time. :)

Thank you for great service and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2012

Great to work with. On time and courteous.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Julianne · Married on 04/14/2012

So great from start to finish! I worked with Holliday and she was so nice, thoughtful and responsive during the whole process. The day of went off so smoothly. Her team was at the hotel to pick up my guests right on time! We rented a 47 passenger bus for our out-of-town guests since we had so many and it was definitely worth it! The the driver for the vintage Rolls Royce we rented was also awesome. His name was Jim and he was so friendly! Great service. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Allison · Married on 01/21/2012

Ambassador did a great job with our transportation. They created a customized package for our needs to shuttle the wedding party and out of town guest, etc. All of the vehicles were very nice and clean and all the drivers were very nice. It was a very complicated order, but they handled and executed it very well!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Simone · Married on 11/04/2011

Everything was perfect. Our limo driver even found my pearl ear ring that I lost when entering the limo before the ceremony.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 11/01/2011

Everything was perfect from beginning to end! They were super to work with and affordable. They gave us a great ending to the most memorable day of our lives. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Franchesca & Ian · Married on 10/09/2011

The driver was totally sweet and courteous and was so pleasant. He arrived on time, rolled out the red carpet, helped me out of the car, brought us hor dourves and took us on a romantic drive following the ceremony. A+ service.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Paige · Married on 06/04/2011

I can't begin to thank Ambassador Limo. I gave them one crazy shuttle schedule to transport nearly 200 guests from six locations, to and from our wedding. They nailed it!

The vehicles were beautiful and the drivers were friendly and professional. I highly highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/24/2011
  • W

Wemmy · Married on 04/16/2011

The driver was ontime and very professional. The classic rolls royce wa a huge hit. It was clean and very nice. Working with Ambassador was very easy since I was planning my wedding form out of town.

Sent on 04/25/2011