40 Reviews for Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.

Multi-Locations (4)
Sedan (1)
Shuttle (1)
Van (1)
40 Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc. Reviews

Shelley was such a delete to work with! Greg on her team was our driver for the bridal party and then our wedding guests and did such a great job making sure that he had everyone. That evening we used one of the vintage Rolls Royce and it was amazing! Everyone was taking photos with it and complimented on how nice it was. They even came back and picked up my parents and took them back to the hotel as well. Outstanding service and look no further for a great transportation vendor!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 12/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

Service was great. Our only concern was the availability of a limo on our wedding event exit eight months ahead. Inventory may be limited? However, company was on time and professional.

Profile Picture Janet, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Sedan, Standard Limo

Awesome team! We booked 2 separate services for the day of and both drivers were so prompt and arrived several minutes before hand.
They were dressed professionally and escorted us into the hall with umbrella when it began to rain. I am beyond thrilled I was recommend this company because they went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Eva, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Stretch Limo, Van

I am so happy with our limo service for our wedding. Ambassador Limousine Inc provided not only great vehicles but also great drivers. We hired an 18 passenger hummer limo, a 36 passenger shuttle, and a get a way car for the end of the night. All of the vehicles were so nice and provided a great and safe way for our guests to travel. Everyone was on time and the guests were very happy with the transportation. I would highly recommend Ambassador limo to anyone planning a large event in need of transportation.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/9/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired Ambassador Limo just for our getaway car – we rented a white vintage Bentley which was GORGEOUS, just for our grand sparkler exit (we were staying at the same hotel where the wedding was, so a getaway was tricky!) Ambassador Limo literally rolled out the red carpet for us and we were able to hire them just for an hour – to get away, drive around for a bit, then come back to the hotel for the night. Our driver was great, service phenomenal, and the car was beautiful. Very happy with Ambassador Limo!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/29/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Ambassador was amazing! We used them for transportation from our hotel to airport. Since our wedding ceremony and reception were held at the same location, we decided to treat ourselves to a fabulous car to start our honeymoon off in style. We opted to reserve the Rolls Royce and it was such a treat! Shelley was incredibly flexible and so quick to respond to any emails or phone calls - which, as any bride-to-be will tell you, is a great trait in a vendor.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Company was wonderful. Price was the most reasonable I found. The lady that answered the phone was very helpful in my selection of vehicle. I rented a Cadillac Escalade since it was just taking the bride and groom to their hotel. In fact, they were probably the one vendor I did not call to re-confirm the reservation, but they were there...right on time. The driver was very polite.

I recommend them without reservation.
Jana Bearry

Profile Picture Andrea , 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Awesome limo driver and great limo!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gus Shahin was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding transportation! He was helpful in every way and the result was a gorgeous white Rolls Royce, champagne and red carpet and a terrific chauffer who treated the Bride and Groom with TLC! They were delighted and there were many "oohs and aahs" from our guests. We would definitely use Ambassador again and highly recommend them. Gus was knowledgeable and very easy to work with which made lining up the transportation a breeze.

Profile Picture User3241020, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We were so very happy with Ambassador Limos and loved the 1933 Packard! It was the perfect touch to our vintage inspired wedding held at Andrews memorial chapel then Dunedin Golf Club in Dunedin, FL. They were prompt and courteous and very clean. I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Ana, 3/23/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Highly recommend ambassador limo! They were easy to work with and were very professional on the day of the wedding! They were exactly where they needed to be at all times and they drivers were extremely friendly! We used a limo and a bus and it was perfect!

Profile Picture User3136699, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver John was awesome!!!! He arrived early and was very professional. The Cadillac Stretch Escalade was spotless and provided enough room for our entire bridal party to travel in. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My hubby and I had a wonderful time in the limo provided. My bridal party had an even better time. :)

Thank you for great service and reasonable pricing.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 8/25/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great to work with. On time and courteous.

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So great from start to finish! I worked with Holliday and she was so nice, thoughtful and responsive during the whole process. The day of went off so smoothly. Her team was at the hotel to pick up my guests right on time! We rented a 47 passenger bus for our out-of-town guests since we had so many and it was definitely worth it! The the driver for the vintage Rolls Royce we rented was also awesome. His name was Jim and he was so friendly! Great service. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Julianne, 4/14/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Ambassador did a great job with our transportation. They created a customized package for our needs to shuttle the wedding party and out of town guest, etc. All of the vehicles were very nice and clean and all the drivers were very nice. It was a very complicated order, but they handled and executed it very well!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything was perfect. Our limo driver even found my pearl ear ring that I lost when entering the limo before the ceremony.

Profile Picture Simone, 11/4/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything was perfect from beginning to end! They were super to work with and affordable. They gave us a great ending to the most memorable day of our lives. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Alisha , 11/1/11, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The driver was totally sweet and courteous and was so pleasant. He arrived on time, rolled out the red carpet, helped me out of the car, brought us hor dourves and took us on a romantic drive following the ceremony. A+ service.

Profile Picture User1033716, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I can't begin to thank Ambassador Limo. I gave them one crazy shuttle schedule to transport nearly 200 guests from six locations, to and from our wedding. They nailed it!

The vehicles were beautiful and the drivers were friendly and professional. I highly highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/4/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The driver was ontime and very professional. The classic rolls royce wa a huge hit. It was clean and very nice. Working with Ambassador was very easy since I was planning my wedding form out of town.

Profile Picture Wemmy, 4/16/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our limo was right on time and things went very smoothly. The driver was very nice and very helpful. I recommend using Ambassador Limousine.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service and very professional. I wish I remember the driver's name to give him credit for being so great. The limo we rented was very beautiful and well kept.

Profile Picture H, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Ambassador for my bachelorette party and wedding day. They are very professional and were on time, We had great drivers who made sure that our day was perfect. They were very flexible and even stayed later to take our bridal party out for the after party. I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Arlinda, 7/3/10, 7 Reviews