Ambassador DJs Reviews

35 | Elgin, IL

35 Reviews for Ambassador DJs

Morgan L. · Married on 04/06/2020

I’m so glad we went with Tony as our wedding DJ!

Tony did an amazing job at our wedding! He was super flexible and made sure the day was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2021

Michael W. · Married on 10/05/2019

An integral part of making our day what we invisioned.

Tony helped my wife and I have a wonderful day. He was flexible and extremely professional with all of the plans and unexpected turns that day took. We would like to thank him for helping our day be as special as it was. We will absolutely recommend Tony to all of our friends and family. Thank you again.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Jeremy R. · Married on 09/21/2019

courteous and professional

no complaints about Tony! He was professional, courteous and we would recommend to others!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Heather S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Tony will add fun, enthusiam and keep your wedding guests out on the dance floor, all for a great value!

Tony was an excellent DJ for our wedding! He couldn't have been more prompt in answering questions, professional in his job and just down right fun and engaging with our guests! He was always easy and pleasant to work with and was very respectful. He was very energetic and upbeat without being cheesy like some DJs, he kept our wedding guests out on the dance floor and they had a great time. We got many compliments from our guests on his great DJ-ing as well as the music selection.

He worked with us to make our wedding incredibly memorable and even helped me pull of a special surprise for my new husband! Tony was excellent and I couldn't recommend him more highly! You'll be very happy with his work and his prices! 5 out of 5 across the board for Tony!

Sent on 10/02/2019

April W. · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent experience

Very easy and fun to work with!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Garrett M. · Married on 08/09/2019

Tony did a great job

Tony did a great job. The food was late but he was able to re arrange the schedule so that none of the guests even knew.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Rachel S. · Married on 05/26/2019

Tony is amazing!! If you want a carefree perfect wedding then this is your guy

Perfect. Don’t look any further. Book your wedding! Have a blast!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • F

Frances D. · Married on 01/19/2019

Great DJ service

Great service, great price, and helped make the wedding fun with the music and joining in on the dancing.

Sent on 02/06/2019

James · Married on 06/09/2018

Tony - Just wanted to say thank you so much for the great job you did at our daughter's wedding. You knocked it out of the park! Everyone, both the young and the old, loved your approach to managing the music and the evening. The song selections, the volume, keeping the flow, helping everyone know where they were supposed to be and what was coming up next, being flexible, taking requests, the "sing-along selections", the audience participation, etc, :). Superb! Great job! Thanks again.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/09/2018

Tony was outstanding! He got the wedding crowd on their feet and they never stopped dancing! He exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend him to anyone planning an event. Thank you for making our special day all the more special! Mary kate and Zach

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2018

Tony was fabulous. He listen to requests from both the guests and the bride and groom.

He did a great job keeping everyone out on the dance floor!!

You will make a wise decision to hire Tony for your event!

Thank you Tony for a fabulous night!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Michael & Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience at our wedding, He’s the best and got people on the floor to dance and showed us the moves and did some singing. Overall he’s amazing. Thank u so much Tony ur the best

Sent on 06/06/2018

Mallory · Married on 03/25/2018

Tony from Ambassador was such an integral part of our wedding, upon our first meeting I knew the search was over for the perfect entertainment for the night. Quick responses, collaboration, flexibility, and insight were key factors that made our day so effortlessly easy. When you’re deep into your day, you’re not going to have to worry about a thing with this DJ in your corner. Our guests had an awesome time. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2017

Tony was the best! He adapted and provided to our family’s requests and he got the guests involved and dancing!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Glenn · Married on 11/05/2016

My wife and I had our wedding in November 2016 and we could not have had a better dj. Ambassador DJs killed it! Tony worked with my wife and I and was able to put together everything we wanted. Specific songs we wanted played, timing of events throughout the night, everything was perfect. I highly recommend Tony and ambassador DJs for every wedding

Cindy · Married on 09/04/2016

Ambassador DJ's was awesome! Easy to work with and very professional!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Christina · Married on 07/30/2016

Tony from Ambassador DJ's is awesome! He worked with us to play the songs that we wanted (and some guests requests too) during the cocktail hour and reception. His light-up DJ booth is a plus, and he is a really nice guy! Thank you, Tony, for making our wedding day fantastic!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Bethany · Married on 04/16/2016

Tony was a fantastic DJ! He was on the ball all day. He is self-sufficient and worked really well with our other vendors. He was in tune (no pun intended) with our needs and wants and honored our requests. He is incredibly entertaining and knew what songs to play to keep our guests dancing! He even provided a wireless mic and sound system to our musician and officiant during our ceremony. His services are VERY reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amber · Married on 09/25/2015

I loved our DJ for our wedding! He was super fun throughout the night. He was early and set up quickly and was even willing to help out before the reception. I wouldn't have preferred anyone else to have provided the music for my big day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

We heard about Tony through a friend. He was easy to work with and followed our ceremony plan perfect!!! At our reception he helped time the speeches, cake cutting, and first dances. Our dance floor was full the whole time!! He also was good about not playing songs that were on our do not play list. I would hire Tony again in a heartbeat!! Could not have asked for a better dj!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

We used Ambassador DJs for our wedding and they were excellent! They were so easy to work with and extremely professional. Tony played the best music and had all our guests dancing! HIGHLY recommend!

Jeni · Married on 06/19/2015

Ambassador DJs provided my husband and I with excellent service every step of the way. Our DJ, Tony, even helped my Maid of Honor pull off a terrific surprise for me during her speech that my family STILL talks about to this day! He also handled the music for our ceremony which was held outdoors and it was just perfect. I'd absolutely recommend using Ambassador DJs for your wedding- you won't regret it!

Matt · Married on 10/25/2014

Tony kept the dance floor moving all night!! The little bit of interactive-ness he adds, like dancing with us for the electric slide, was great! He did an awesome job introducing the wedding party as well as the the guests giving toasts. And the karaoke he hosted for the after party was some of the best I've seen.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Rita · event on: 10/18/2014

I have used Tony to DJ many of my events over the past 3 years! He is professional, entertaining, and knows how to work the crowd! I always receive amazing compliments on our events due to the fun Tony brings to the dance floor and to the crowds of all ages! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Chris · Married on 08/23/2014

Tony provided all the music and DJ services for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was very responsive at all times in making sure things played out exactly as we wanted and had no issues providing various pieces of music however obscure to fit the moments we wanted. He made the reception a lot of fun by providing some sing along segments and getting out on the dance floor to show people some of the dances with predefined moves. I would highly recommend him. He made everything music related at our wedding go very smoothly and was very professional at all times.

Sent on 01/15/2015