Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant Reviews

95 | Jacksonville, NC

95 Reviews for Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant

Cara · Married on 05/13/2017

Reverend Paula is absolutely amazing. My husband and I wanted to have a ceremony that was highly personal but still incorporated traditional elements and of course, a little fun! And when asked what my favorite part of my wedding was, it was hands down our ceremony. Rev Paula is magical with words, weaving together stories and people and will make your day so incredibly special.

I spent many hours talking to Rev Paula and getting to know one another-- she is a truly special person and I feel honored to have had her officiate our wedding. I cannot say enough good things, she is simply, the best.

Sent on 07/26/2017

On time and she gets right to business

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/29/2016

Paula was great! She was fast with responses and very informative. We filled out the questionnaire and included what we wanted in our ceremony and she added her personal touch to it as well which we loved! 5 star service :)

Sent on 11/19/2016

Debra · Married on 10/20/2016

Rev. Paula was amazing! She responded quickly to my emails every time. She provided a beautiful and heartfelt message to our ceremony using the information we provided. I could not ask for anything more! I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Paula to anyone looking for an officiant! So very glad we chose her to be part of our beautiful day!
    Michael and Debra Colavito (married April 8, 2017 in Atlantic Beach, NC)

Sent on 04/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Paula was absolutely amazing! Whenever I would send her an email, she would respond within 24 hours. She makes amazing ceremony booklets of your whole ceremony and it's the greatest keepsake ever! A huge thank you to her for helping my day move flawlessly and explaining how everything was going to go ahead of time!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Dana · Married on 06/10/2016

We are so pleased with Paula's service! She took part in our special day in a non-denominational ceremony on the beach and personalized our ceremony to our family and our personal story... she even did a special section for my husband's son whom I wanted to make a promise to as well. I highly recommend her to any couple or family looking to celebrate their commitment to each other!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Nancy · Married on 03/24/2016

We would advise couples to meet with Paula personally. Getting to know her and her us - face-to-face was well worth the time. All of our initial contact was by email and phone to set up but we asked to meet her face to face a couple of weeks before the wedding when we were in the area. We were able to develop a comfort level with her and discuss the varied locations in the home (and outside) for the ceremony. As an older couple, our wedding was a small, very personal affair with our children and Paula fit in nicely as a member of our family. She enhanced the day with her personal touch of our love story and how significant our children are in our lives. Very touching! Very lovely! Very perfect!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Emily · Married on 02/27/2016

Such a sweet lady who did the most darling ceremony for us today. She went above and beyond what we expected and we will forever cherish the beautiful words and kindness she presented us with.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Charlotte · Married on 11/06/2015

All of our family and friends loved how personal and sweet the ceremony was. Paula was willing to meet with us to talk through all the details and helped us so much during our preparation for the ceremony. She was perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2015

We are from Ohio and planned a North Carolina wedding and Paula was great helping us out with the long distance planning! She was very prepared for our ceremony and even through the rain, everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Justine · Married on 06/29/2015

Reverend Paula Bradley helped my husband and I have the wedding ceremony we always wanted. She added personal touches, incorporated our original love story, and organized our self-selected readings effectively and meaningfully! We couldn’t have asked for anything better. We highly recommend Paula to ANYONE that is interested in getting married in this area! Thank you for giving us the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Paula was very helpful in the vow planning process. Everyone was so touched by all she said and her well wishes.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jaynine · Married on 05/02/2015

Absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved the ceremony Paula wrote. I kept hearing "that is so beautiful..." She truly captured the important moments of the couples story to create the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Mary Louise · Married on 04/25/2015

Paula was great! She made things easy and accommodated our wishes. She listened and made our ceremony special for us.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Breanna · Married on 04/11/2015

Paula is very sweet and kind and gave us the perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2015

Paula Bradley was absolutely amazing to us. We are from Illinois and she took care of everything from many miles away. She came to us to marry us on the beach where we were staying. I would recommend her to anyone. Even the morning of our wedding we made some last minute changes and she rolled with it and incorporated our wishes with no problem! She made our day very special!

Sent on 03/25/2015

She married my husband and I in February at topsail beach and let me be the first to tell you that she was absolutely amazing. She did such a good job it was so beautiful! The vows she read off to us and the stories she told us actually made me tear up. We did the joining of the sands and it was absouktelh stunning. She even gave us a personalized book with our names in there which I thought was so cool! I highly recommend her! She was so sweet and super professional! 5 stars for me and my husband!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Emily · Married on 10/22/2014

Rev. Paula Bradley was the best choice for our big day! She walked us through every step of planning our ceremony to make it unique and special. She takes ideas you have and works her magic, making the best day of your life even better!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/11/2014

Paula was absolutely wonderful to work with and did an amazing job with our ceremony. There aren't enough words to express how grateful and thankful we feel to have had her perform our ceremony for us. She was always available, incredibly easy to talk to and put together our ceremony better than we imagined.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Rev. Paula was AMAZING! I would recommend her to anybody! She was so sweet and helpful with the entire process. She made our ceremony so special and personal, and we couldn't be more grateful for that! She also takes amazing pictures afterwards. We're so grateful to have had someone so amazing officiate our wedding. We couldn't have been any happier!!

Thanks so much Paula!!
    Lauren and Andrew :)

Sent on 09/30/2014

Working with Paula was a wonderful experience for my husband and I. She is so sweet and caring and she truly wants to make sure your wedding ceremony is perfect. Even though it sprinkled through our entire ceremony, she stuck it out and made it through everything. She was extremely professional and I highly recommend her services! We loved working with such a wonderful lady!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Holli · Married on 09/13/2014

Paula was wonderful. She made us feel like family and conducted a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Kristi · Married on 09/10/2014

Paula was wonderful! She gave us recommendations on where to have our reception, where to buy our cake, and where we could rent the arbor for our wedding. Our wedding was beautiful and everything was perfect thanks to her! We would definitely recommend Paula Bradley!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/23/2014

5 stars across the board! She made our elopement ceremony very personal and special.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Dana & kenneth · Married on 07/05/2014

Rev. Paula did an amazing job! We could not be more gratefull to her for coming out at sunrise on the beach to perform our elopement ceremony. She is a fun, friendly and wonderful person who is very easy to get along with, and will help you thru every step of the way in planning and personalizing your wedding day. She is very reasonable in her prices and takes some great pictures on top of everything else. We would highly recommend using her.

Sent on 07/08/2014