Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant Reviews

Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant 2
  • Angel

Angel Coffe · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Chris & Angel

Paula made our ceremony so easy! Communicated with me the whole process. I did my own wedding planning & lets just say it was a bit stressful LOL! But Paula was so patient & understanding. Great experience. I made so many last minute changes and felt like I was being a bridezilla but she made it very memorable & loving for us. And even took photos for us too. Thank you so much Paula!! Much love...Chris & Angel

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Darlanda

Darlanda Muhammad · Getting married on 09/09/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Paula made our small ceremony short, sweet, memorable, and full of love!!! She is amazing.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Christiana Mastoroudis · Married on 10/03/2019

Fantastic!

She was so helpful and understanding of our last minute planning.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad everything worked out for you. I wish you all the best!

Korey Snowden · Married on 09/01/2019

Paula is the best

You would be a fool not to have Mrs. Paula marry you! She is amazing and her hair is even greater ! She is trustworthy and makes the experience of getting married super special.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant's reply:

Korey, thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were fabulous to work with!! I am so happy that the weather cleared and Sarah got to have her beach wedding.

Leah Myrick · Married on 07/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

She personalized the ceremony and it was beyond special!! We contacted her very last minute and it still turned out amazing!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ken Blanton · Married on 07/01/2019

30 yr renew of vows

Was very pleased with the way she conducted the ceremony. Made our 30th Anniversary a special day with the renewal of our vows. Highly recommend Paula .

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Levitan · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely everything we asked for

Rev Paula was absolutely amazing. Her words were heartfelt and she is such a warm and kind person. She was attentive and very responsive. She is the best!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Andrea Smith · Married on 05/09/2019

Rev Paula Bradley

Paula was kind, courteous, and professional. Worked with us on such short notice as well! She hand crafted our wedding beautifully. We really enjoyed our sand ceremony and we will cherish it for years to come!

Thank you bunches ❤️ Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Thompson · Married on 03/19/2019

Short Notice Wedding

My husband and I decided we were going to get married and it was going to take place in two days! Paula made our day so special. She worked with us on location. She even changed her plans for us. She traveled farther than normal. She showed up with a smile and a beautiful ceremony prepared. She went above and beyond our expectations! She is a beautiful person with a wonderful soul!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant 3

Lynnette Simpkins · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding ceremony

We were exceptionally pleased with Paula’s services. She helped make a simple vow exchange into a very intimate and memorable moment. She personalized the ceremony by incorporating our love story beautifully. The shell ceremony allowed our friends and family to take part too. She is an angel passing through lives creating joyful moments.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Sus

Susannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful ceremony!

I am so happy and thankful that we chose Paula to be a part of our wedding day. Since the officiant is such an integral part of the wedding ceremony, I knew having someone genuine, dedicated, and professional was important - and Paula was just that. She personalized our ceremony in a way that made it so special for not only us, but for our friends and family as well. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a memorable, personal, and beautiful ceremony. All of our guests loved the ceremony, and we were delighted with how it turned out - thank you, Paula!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Julia · Married on 07/06/2018

Paula presided over my parents 30th vow renewal and we could not have been happier!! She was very flexible and came to our beach house and performed the ceremony right on the beach ! She created a very intimate and special ceremony. She even stayed and took some pictures and sent them over the next day ! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Paula for your future event!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Amy · Married on 06/17/2018

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't of asked for anything more. I will always cherish my wedding day and you made it everything I ever wanted. Thank you for everything you did for us. I will definitely be recommending you to anyone who is looking to get married.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/05/2018

Paula is the best! She is very affordable and will work with you to get everything you want for your day. We eloped in Atlantic Beach, right on the beach! It was everything that we dreamed of and absolutely perfect. We would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Cheryl · Married on 04/28/2018

Ceremony was just what we wanted. The added personal touches were a plus. Paula did a great job. It was a small but personal ceremony on the beach and everything went perfectly. Thank you again Paula.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Natasha · Married on 01/27/2018

Paula was absolutely amazing. She answered all of my questions completely and brought up things I never would have thought to ask. She put together a beautiful ceremony and it could not have been more perfect for who we are as a couple. You cannot go wrong with her.

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate ceremony with just the people who would add to our celebration. We also planned our wedding over a few short months. Ms. Paula understood everything we wanted our ceremony to be, just by emailing back and forth. She helped make the process of creating the ceremony stress free. She provided options for readings, offered pre-written vows (even though we wrote our own), and took the time to understand us. The specifics of our relationship that she added to the program was perfect. She even used a quote from one of my emails to her. It made everyone laugh and a few tear up. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an officator.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Susan · Married on 10/20/2017

We did not have a traditional ceremony or request and Paula did not blink. She was responsive, provided suggestions, listened to our input and understood what we needed. She centered it around our requests and went with the flow. We live in another state and wanted a certain date to be our anniversary but did not have time to do all the legal stuff so we did a commitment ceremony using a handfasting ritual. Paula was familiar with that and its history. She was able to come to the beach where we were staying and conduct the ceremony. She incorporated our narrative and vows into a nice pamphlet for us to keep and brought a beautiful box for us to store the cords used in the handfasting in. She also provided us with a professional looking certificate about where, what and when that she signed. We didn't have a photographer but she took some pictures for us and took some with her camera and put them on shutterfly for us to access. She was friendly and down to earth and just what we needed. I know from some of the materials she shared to give us ideas that she has officiated fully traditional weddings too. I have no hesitation in recommending her.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Corrie · Married on 09/28/2017

Paula is AMAZING! Everything was very professional and done in such a graceful manner.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2017

Paula was a true professional. Plus her purple hair is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Sandy · Married on 09/16/2017

Rev. Paula was great. We really enjoyed working with her. Her ceremony was on point. Everything she said made it so personal and it was great. Loved the vows. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/14/2017

Paula was great to work with. She was very helpful in providing options for a non-traditional ceremony. She provided tons of reading material several months before the wedding to allow us to make our ceremony truly "ours". We spoke on the phone about 8 months before the wedding and she completely made me feel at ease - she also has a TON of great stories. Come wedding day, our entire ceremony was personalized to me and my husband - she even made mention of our furkid Bonnie! After the ceremony she stuck around and took some photos of me and my new husband and made a super cute announcement on Facebook. I would absolutely recommend Paula!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Cara · Married on 05/13/2017

Reverend Paula is absolutely amazing. My husband and I wanted to have a ceremony that was highly personal but still incorporated traditional elements and of course, a little fun! And when asked what my favorite part of my wedding was, it was hands down our ceremony. Rev Paula is magical with words, weaving together stories and people and will make your day so incredibly special.

I spent many hours talking to Rev Paula and getting to know one another-- she is a truly special person and I feel honored to have had her officiate our wedding. I cannot say enough good things, she is simply, the best.

Sent on 07/26/2017

On time and she gets right to business

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/29/2016

Paula was great! She was fast with responses and very informative. We filled out the questionnaire and included what we wanted in our ceremony and she added her personal touch to it as well which we loved! 5 star service :)

Sent on 11/19/2016