78 Reviews for Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (1)
Pagan (1)
78 Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant Reviews

Paula presided over my parents 30th vow renewal and we could not have been happier!! She was very flexible and came to our beach house and performed the ceremony right on the beach ! She created a very intimate and special ceremony. She even stayed and took some pictures and sent them over the next day ! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Paula for your future event!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't of asked for anything more. I will always cherish my wedding day and you made it everything I ever wanted. Thank you for everything you did for us. I will definitely be recommending you to anyone who is looking to get married.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula is the best! She is very affordable and will work with you to get everything you want for your day. We eloped in Atlantic Beach, right on the beach! It was everything that we dreamed of and absolutely perfect. We would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ceremony was just what we wanted. The added personal touches were a plus. Paula did a great job. It was a small but personal ceremony on the beach and everything went perfectly. Thank you again Paula.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula was absolutely amazing. She answered all of my questions completely and brought up things I never would have thought to ask. She put together a beautiful ceremony and it could not have been more perfect for who we are as a couple. You cannot go wrong with her.

Profile Picture Natasha, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate ceremony with just the people who would add to our celebration. We also planned our wedding over a few short months. Ms. Paula understood everything we wanted our ceremony to be, just by emailing back and forth. She helped make the process of creating the ceremony stress free. She provided options for readings, offered pre-written vows (even though we wrote our own), and took the time to understand us. The specifics of our relationship that she added to the program was perfect. She even used a quote from one of my emails to her. It made everyone laugh and a few tear up. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for an officator.

Profile Picture Zoe, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did not have a traditional ceremony or request and Paula did not blink. She was responsive, provided suggestions, listened to our input and understood what we needed. She centered it around our requests and went with the flow. We live in another state and wanted a certain date to be our anniversary but did not have time to do all the legal stuff so we did a commitment ceremony using a handfasting ritual. Paula was familiar with that and its history. She was able to come to the beach where we were staying and conduct the ceremony. She incorporated our narrative and vows into a nice pamphlet for us to keep and brought a beautiful box for us to store the cords used in the handfasting in. She also provided us with a professional looking certificate about where, what and when that she signed. We didn't have a photographer but she took some pictures for us and took some with her camera and put them on shutterfly for us to access. She was friendly and down to earth and just what we needed. I know from some of the materials she shared to give us ideas that she has officiated fully traditional weddings too. I have no hesitation in recommending her.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Paula is AMAZING! Everything was very professional and done in such a graceful manner.

Profile Picture Corrie, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula was a true professional. Plus her purple hair is absolutely fabulous!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Pagan

Rev. Paula was great. We really enjoyed working with her. Her ceremony was on point. Everything she said made it so personal and it was great. Loved the vows. Would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Paula is absolutely amazing. My husband and I wanted to have a ceremony that was highly personal but still incorporated traditional elements and of course, a little fun! And when asked what my favorite part of my wedding was, it was hands down our ceremony. Rev Paula is magical with words, weaving together stories and people and will make your day so incredibly special.

I spent many hours talking to Rev Paula and getting to know one another-- she is a truly special person and I feel honored to have had her officiate our wedding. I cannot say enough good things, she is simply, the best.

Profile Picture Cara, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

On time and she gets right to business

Profile Picture User6769922, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula was great! She was fast with responses and very informative. We filled out the questionnaire and included what we wanted in our ceremony and she added her personal touch to it as well which we loved! 5 star service :)

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Paula was amazing! She responded quickly to my emails every time. She provided a beautiful and heartfelt message to our ceremony using the information we provided. I could not ask for anything more! I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Paula to anyone looking for an officiant! So very glad we chose her to be part of our beautiful day!
Michael and Debra Colavito (married April 8, 2017 in Atlantic Beach, NC)

Profile Picture Debra, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula was absolutely amazing! Whenever I would send her an email, she would respond within 24 hours. She makes amazing ceremony booklets of your whole ceremony and it's the greatest keepsake ever! A huge thank you to her for helping my day move flawlessly and explaining how everything was going to go ahead of time!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so pleased with Paula's service! She took part in our special day in a non-denominational ceremony on the beach and personalized our ceremony to our family and our personal story... she even did a special section for my husband's son whom I wanted to make a promise to as well. I highly recommend her to any couple or family looking to celebrate their commitment to each other!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union, Non-religious, No Denomination

We would advise couples to meet with Paula personally. Getting to know her and her us - face-to-face was well worth the time. All of our initial contact was by email and phone to set up but we asked to meet her face to face a couple of weeks before the wedding when we were in the area. We were able to develop a comfort level with her and discuss the varied locations in the home (and outside) for the ceremony. As an older couple, our wedding was a small, very personal affair with our children and Paula fit in nicely as a member of our family. She enhanced the day with her personal touch of our love story and how significant our children are in our lives. Very touching! Very lovely! Very perfect!! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such a sweet lady who did the most darling ceremony for us today. She went above and beyond what we expected and we will forever cherish the beautiful words and kindness she presented us with.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All of our family and friends loved how personal and sweet the ceremony was. Paula was willing to meet with us to talk through all the details and helped us so much during our preparation for the ceremony. She was perfect.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Agnostic, Civil Union, Non-religious

We are from Ohio and planned a North Carolina wedding and Paula was great helping us out with the long distance planning! She was very prepared for our ceremony and even through the rain, everything turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Paula Bradley helped my husband and I have the wedding ceremony we always wanted. She added personal touches, incorporated our original love story, and organized our self-selected readings effectively and meaningfully! We couldn’t have asked for anything better. We highly recommend Paula to ANYONE that is interested in getting married in this area! Thank you for giving us the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was very helpful in the vow planning process. Everyone was so touched by all she said and her well wishes.

Profile Picture User3947670, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved the ceremony Paula wrote. I kept hearing "that is so beautiful..." She truly captured the important moments of the couples story to create the perfect ceremony.

Profile Picture Jaynine, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was great! She made things easy and accommodated our wishes. She listened and made our ceremony special for us.

Profile Picture Mary Louise, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews