AmazeBooths Reviews

197 | Rutherford, NJ

197 Reviews for AmazeBooths

Jason Bergman · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Couldn't recommend highly enough

Can’t recommend Teho & his crew highly enough! Teho was incredibly responsive over email and was professional from our first reach out to the our wedding night. He brought awesome props that you could tell our guests loved from the pictures. I really can’t think of even one complaint and you can’t go wrong with Amazebooths for your wedding. We had 200 guests and couldn’t be happier with all the pics we’ve received!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Karen Chin · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing fun!

Amazebooths was such a joy to work with! I had Amazebooths at my wedding at the Mansion at Natirar. Teho was responsive, friendly, and professional throughout the entire preparation up until the day of the wedding. The quality of the photos is top notch. Guests had so much fun taking their photos throughout the evening. Amazebooths is great to have as additional entertainment!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa C · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Above and Beyond

We hired AmazeBooths for our wedding in March, and we are SO happy we did. AmazeBooth went above and beyond our expectations. They were very open, supportive, and eager to assist with us designing our own layouts for the photo strips, as well as photo booth screen. They use a professional Canon DSLR camera for photos, and provided extremely high-quality digital copies of every photo post-wedding. In addition, we have the guestbook – and it came out a lot nicer than we expected (especially the quality of the book itself!). We did, however, run into an issue where we didn’t know where the guestbook went (mostly because we were all quite drunk and forgot). We expressed that we were very upset, but AmazeBooth held it down and kept it cool – they were super responsive in helping us locate it, and we were able to find it shortly after!

We are thoroughly impressed with their level of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of the products they provide. With that said, they are also very friendly and smiley people – super important to have at a wedding! And honestly, we would use them again in a heartbeat with any opportunity we have. So yes, we would recommend AmazeBooths for all your Photo Booth needs – actually, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Stephanie Botshon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Awesome wedding photobooth

We had such a positive experience with Amazebooths! We didn't originally include a photo booth in our wedding day plans, but after my parents attended a wedding where Amazebooths was hired, they quickly changed their mind. Teho was so easy to work with, and was quick to respond to each email correspondence. He was patient with me in designing the print outs, and we absolutely loved being presented with the album keepsake at the end of the night. It was so fun to look at each page, signed by our happy and silly friends. We are very grateful to have hired such a great company to be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Brett & Sandy Gallagher · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Awesome Wedding Photo Booth

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Teho and his team were friendly and responsive from the moment we contacted them until the end of the night on our wedding day. They arrived early to set up and were ready when expected. All our guests had tons of fun taking photos with all the props. We loved having the scrapbook with all the photos and everyone's messages in it as a keepsake. We received a link to view the online gallery and download the photos after only two days! We've had friends who also hired them for their weddings and we knew immediately that we had to book them for our wedding. No regrets! We had so much fun with them and would highly recommend them for any of your events.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jack

Jack Annunziato · Married on 04/01/2020

Worth every penny

We are so grateful we selected Amazebooths for our wedding! Teho was super helpful from the start. He created a custom logo for us, took feedback when we had opinions, and didn't stop til it was perfect. He was so quick to respond to our messages and really easy to work with. He and his assistant arrived to our wedding early for set up. The props were excellent and photos came out incredible. Everyone was so happy that they all left with a copy of their photos! We were thrilled that he puts a copy in a scrapbook and has our guests sign the book beside their picture! It was so special and so thoughtful. After the wedding, our photos were available in 48 hours and he provided links for easy downloading. We cannot be more happy with our experience with Teho and Amazebooths. The experience was perfect from signing the contract to after the wedding. Amazebooths will make your wedding a truly special event!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Maura Jacobs · Married on 11/23/2019

Book AmazeBooths!

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the service from Teho Yoo and AmazeBooths. The photobooth itself is absolutely beautiful and was a huge hit with all of our guests. There was a line outside of it at least six deep the entire wedding. Teho made everything easy and seamless and was so friendly. He made a point to make sure my husband and I were able to use the booth by ourselves as well, which we definitely needed. Plus, we received the full album less than 24 hours after our wedding and had the best time going through all the photos. I’d recommend AmazeBooths to anyone - it will certainly go a long way with your guests.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Constance

Constance McLeod-Wills · Married on 11/11/2019

Perfect Experience

Teho was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more. They were on time, professional and pleasant. I loved having digital pictures (individual and strip) in addition to the guest book. My daughter took a countless amount of pictures and they were super patient with her. I will recommend them to anyone that wants a photo booth at their event.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lai · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing and timely

They were amazing, we got to customize our background. We got the honey background and it was so pretty. At the wedding, they were really nice and my guests loved them! They were there on time to set up and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/03/2019

shirley wong · Married on 10/27/2019

best photobooth

One of the best vendor I had for my wedding. My matron of honor used them 3 yrs ago for her wedding and the photo printout from Amazebooth that I had kept looked as if it was just printed out yesterday.I had a certain theme for my wedding that I wanted to include on my printouts which Teho helped me with. I had at least 10x revision because I couldn't make up my mind, but they never gave me a hard time about it and always responded quickly with the new revision. They also helped me made extra props to go with my wedding theme. Everything came out beautifully. All my guests raved about how amazing Amazebooths were..from their large selection of props (even my stoic dad couldn't resist and took a pic with their props), friendliness of staff and quality of the prints. You definitely won't regret picking them for your event.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Mike Kaplan · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazebooths more than lives up to its name!!

Amazebooths was an excellent vendor to work with and delivered an awesome experience for my wife and I as well as our wedding guests. Everyone had so much fun taking photos the night of and really appreciated the access to digital versions after the event. The staff were true professionals as well - even seeking out and grabbing my wife and I to ensure we didn't miss the opportunity to take fun pictures in the craziness of the night. This was clearly not their first rodeo. What made Amazebooths truly amazing, though, was, as the night unfolded, them creating a book for us of all the photo strips taken with personal notes from our guests. After getting back to our hotel room at the end of the night, flipping through that book was the first thing we did and was an awesome way to end our best night ever.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • HV Bride

FP DV · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional & Fun!

Killed it! These guys are true professionals who know how to handle a bunch of drunk people at a wedding trying to take photos of themselves in a photo booth. I know you're thinking to yourself, "I can find someone cheaper or a stand alone machine" but listen to me, you need people there to handle the guests AND the machine (and as a bonus I got the photo album) so Teho and his colleague had guests sign the guest book underneath their photo, which in my opinion is a way better touch than the traditional guest book upon arrival. They even customized the welcome screen and so many other cool features. I have no issues with these guys and think they did an excellent job at my wedding. They showed up on time and packed up without a hitch or being in the way. E-mail correspondence was also excellent and they are more than happy to work on your needs so that the last thing you need to worry about is a photo booth machine on your wedding day. THANK YOU AMAZEBOOTHS!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazebooths is AMAZING

Amazebooths is literally AMAZING! I had them at my wedding reception on 9/28/19. My guests had so much fun in the photo booth at my wedding. The attendants were so helpful and really made the whole experience a blast. Having Amazebooths was an excellent addition to the wedding magic and fun. Teho was super easy to work with and very responsive. Also, even with the basic package you get a great deal, including a photo guestbook and your own full-size prints (all a good touch). I will always recommend Amazebooths!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience

We used Amazebooths for our wedding on 6/29 and absolutely loved it! The booth was a total hit with our guests and we ended up with great photos of the evening. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had a good time with it! At the end we got to keep a book with all of our guests photos that they had signed which was awesome. Teho was very easy to work with and always answered emails quickly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a GOOD photobooth!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Angela Bae · Married on 09/09/2019

AmazeBooths is Amazing!

AmazeBooths has always been our "go-to" photobooth vendor for weddings and events. Teho and his team go above and beyond with professionalism and customer service. The photo quality and equipment are amazing as well! We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Edison Y · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazebooths was definitely amazing!

The name of the company says it all! Amazebooths was absolutely amazing. I was doing some online searches for a photo booth rental for our wedding and came across Amazebooth. I've read some of the reviews and decided to try them out. Teho was very responsive even though I wasn't. When it was coming down to the day of the event, Teho got a contract done, down payment was made, customization of our photo printouts, choosing the backdrop, the timing of the set up and breakdown, everything was well thought out and executed. Come the day of the wedding, Teho and his associate came and had the photo booth set up without a hassle. They were professional and courteous. I believe we ran past the time we agreed upon but Teho asked if we wanted to go on with taking more pictures. Really above and beyond service! I got a nice scrapbook with our guests messages and photos that they took. The quality of the photo paper as well as the shots were excellent. Two days later, I got the email with the links to see and download all the photos that were taken. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a photo booth in their event. I would definitely use them again if I needed a photo booth. Thank you guys for making my wedding event go as smooth as possible. One less thing I had to worry about!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Dominique

dominique zaino · Married on 08/24/2019

simply amazing!

Teho from Amazebooths is great! Super easy to work with, very responsive to emails and questions, and very professional. He made our wedding day stress free and designed such a great custom designed logo for each image! Our guests had a blast taking photos in the booth and the props Teho has are so much fun and in great condition. Everyone who took pictures was given a copy and a few days after the event I received an email with all the pictures from the night. He and his partner also put together a scrapbook for us as the night went on of every guest's photobooth pictures and had them write us a message which is so special and something we'll have forever. My husband and I loved looking through it and reading all the messages. I would 100% use Teho again for another event in the future and for sure would recommend Amazebooths to anyone looking for a topnotch photobooth experience.

Sent on 09/23/2019

carol · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Amazebooths!

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding and their service was truly impeccable! They arrived exactly on time and were friendly, professional and fun!
    The quality of the photos looks amazing and it is great to have them both printed out and digitally.
    Our communication with them was extremely smooth and Teho provided us with all support and information we needed.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Susie Choi · Married on 06/22/2019

Great photobooth experience!

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding, and they were AMAZING! Working with Teho and his team was wonderful--they respond so quickly to emails, will patiently answer all your questions, and offer great package options. A couple days before the wedding, we thought we had to change our backdrop because of size constraints at the venue, and that was no issue to Amazebooths. On the day of the wedding, they showed up with our original choice backdrop and our new choice (extra prepared!), and our first choice wallpaper backdrop actually ended up working. Moreover, we received a guest scrapbook of photos and messages from our guests after our wedding, and honestly, this is one of the best mementos we have from our wedding. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Cho · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Time with Amazebooths

I’ve been to many many weddings in the past couple of years and having a photobooth always adds that extra layer of fun during the night. With that said, Amazebooths has been nothing but amazing during my wedding night! We easily communicated via e-mail and Teho made sure everything was ready to go to for the big night! All my guests had a great time! Besides the professionalism and great service provided, one of the other reasons I chose to go with Amazebooths is because of the quality of the pictures they print out for you! It’s probably the best quality photos compared to any other photobooth companies I’ve had experienced at other weddings I’ve been to. Amazebooths is great all around and I would most definitely recommend Amazebooths for your event!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brittany Ma · Married on 06/10/2019

Best Photobooth EVER!!!

Amazebooths was the perfect company for our wedding!!! Teho was amazing in communicating right from the start. I had run into other photobooths who were very inconsiderate and took forever to e-mail back. Teho e-mailed us with all the information we needed and did not pressure us at all to go with him. Instead, he clearly laid out his packages for us and answered all the questions we had!
    We went with Teho because of his great communication skills and for all the beautiful back drops provided. We went with the vegas mermaid one and it made our photobooth and wedding look extra fancy :)
    Amazebooths was very well priced and we liked that it had different packages to choose from with different prices.
    Our guests absolutely enjoyed doing the photobooth. They all looked flawless in the pictures!!! The lighting and set up was beautiful for all skin types and it somehow made everyone look extra pretty!
    I think my favorite thing about the photobooth was how well the props were made!! When I was able to get to the photobooth towards the end of the night, all the props were in mint condition still. None of those cheap broken props which reassured me that Amazebooths was the right choice.
    Teho also worked the booth by himself and my guests really appreciated his attentiveness to them and that they didnt have to work the machine themselves.
    The printing of the photo strips were of high quality and my guests keep posting them on social media -- they came out so clear!!! Also, they didn't take forever. They were printed in a timely manner and e-mail options were available. Also, Teho e-mailed us literally 2 days later with the links and downloads to all of our photos. We love the GIF option also!!
    Choosing Amazebooths is the right decision if you want high quality service with high quality pictures!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jessica C. · Married on 05/26/2019

Top-notch photo booth!

AmazeBooths provided a fun element to our wedding! Corresponding with Teho leading up to the event was seamless. The photo strip design options were better than other photo booth options we came across and the photo quality was great! Our booth attendant was also super helpful, even providing recommended poses for us and our guests to do. It was a great addition to our wedding day that our guests really enjoyed!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Nick

Nick Tan · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST photobooth service ever!

This team was nothing short of AMAZING! From the very first email until even after the wedding, they were very accommodating and helpful. Our package was customized to be exactly the way we wanted it. Quality of the pictures were top notch and digital copies were delivered two(!) days later. The team is very caring and will work with you to make sure you are happy. Book them for your events NOW!!! We will definitely book them again for ours!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Dara

Dara Berkowitz · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding PhotoBooth

Amazebooths was absolutely AMAZING! From our original inquiry till the day of our wedding, Teho and his team made the process seamless. He worked with us to pick the perfect package and helped us design our photobooth logo incorporating our iconic park bench! The booth was a hit at our wedding last weekend and the scrapbook with each of the photos and our guests’ messages was the best present. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the NY/NJ area.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Esther · Married on 03/16/2019

Seamless, professional

I chose Amazebooths after taking their high-quality photos home with me from a friend's wedding, and I'm SO happy that I used them at my own wedding. Teho and his team made it SO easy for us from start to finish. Teho is professional, accommodating, and quick to respond. He even helped me custom design our logo. Early arrival, clean set up, great props, fun and engaging team, excellent quality printed photos, I can go on. I highly recommend Amazebooths, you will not regret it!! Amazebooths, thank you for making our big day that much more memorable!!

Sent on 03/27/2019