AmazeBooths Reviews

1 User photo

AmazeBooths 1

Karen Chin · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing fun!

Amazebooths was such a joy to work with! I had Amazebooths at my wedding at the Mansion at Natirar. Teho was responsive, friendly, and professional throughout the entire preparation up until the day of the wedding. The quality of the photos is top notch. Guests had so much fun taking their photos throughout the evening. Amazebooths is great to have as additional entertainment!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa C · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Above and Beyond

We hired AmazeBooths for our wedding in March, and we are SO happy we did. AmazeBooth went above and beyond our expectations. They were very open, supportive, and eager to assist with us designing our own layouts for the photo strips, as well as photo booth screen. They use a professional Canon DSLR camera for photos, and provided extremely high-quality digital copies of every photo post-wedding. In addition, we have the guestbook – and it came out a lot nicer than we expected (especially the quality of the book itself!). We did, however, run into an issue where we didn’t know where the guestbook went (mostly because we were all quite drunk and forgot). We expressed that we were very upset, but AmazeBooth held it down and kept it cool – they were super responsive in helping us locate it, and we were able to find it shortly after!

We are thoroughly impressed with their level of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of the products they provide. With that said, they are also very friendly and smiley people – super important to have at a wedding! And honestly, we would use them again in a heartbeat with any opportunity we have. So yes, we would recommend AmazeBooths for all your Photo Booth needs – actually, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Brett & Sandy Gallagher · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Awesome Wedding Photo Booth

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Teho and his team were friendly and responsive from the moment we contacted them until the end of the night on our wedding day. They arrived early to set up and were ready when expected. All our guests had tons of fun taking photos with all the props. We loved having the scrapbook with all the photos and everyone's messages in it as a keepsake. We received a link to view the online gallery and download the photos after only two days! We've had friends who also hired them for their weddings and we knew immediately that we had to book them for our wedding. No regrets! We had so much fun with them and would highly recommend them for any of your events.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience

We used Amazebooths for our wedding on 6/29 and absolutely loved it! The booth was a total hit with our guests and we ended up with great photos of the evening. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had a good time with it! At the end we got to keep a book with all of our guests photos that they had signed which was awesome. Teho was very easy to work with and always answered emails quickly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a GOOD photobooth!

Sent on 07/05/2019

carol · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Amazebooths!

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding and their service was truly impeccable! They arrived exactly on time and were friendly, professional and fun!
    The quality of the photos looks amazing and it is great to have them both printed out and digitally.
    Our communication with them was extremely smooth and Teho provided us with all support and information we needed.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Susie Choi · Married on 06/22/2019

Great photobooth experience!

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding, and they were AMAZING! Working with Teho and his team was wonderful--they respond so quickly to emails, will patiently answer all your questions, and offer great package options. A couple days before the wedding, we thought we had to change our backdrop because of size constraints at the venue, and that was no issue to Amazebooths. On the day of the wedding, they showed up with our original choice backdrop and our new choice (extra prepared!), and our first choice wallpaper backdrop actually ended up working. Moreover, we received a guest scrapbook of photos and messages from our guests after our wedding, and honestly, this is one of the best mementos we have from our wedding. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Cho · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Time with Amazebooths

I’ve been to many many weddings in the past couple of years and having a photobooth always adds that extra layer of fun during the night. With that said, Amazebooths has been nothing but amazing during my wedding night! We easily communicated via e-mail and Teho made sure everything was ready to go to for the big night! All my guests had a great time! Besides the professionalism and great service provided, one of the other reasons I chose to go with Amazebooths is because of the quality of the pictures they print out for you! It’s probably the best quality photos compared to any other photobooth companies I’ve had experienced at other weddings I’ve been to. Amazebooths is great all around and I would most definitely recommend Amazebooths for your event!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jessica C. · Married on 05/26/2019

Top-notch photo booth!

AmazeBooths provided a fun element to our wedding! Corresponding with Teho leading up to the event was seamless. The photo strip design options were better than other photo booth options we came across and the photo quality was great! Our booth attendant was also super helpful, even providing recommended poses for us and our guests to do. It was a great addition to our wedding day that our guests really enjoyed!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Nick

Nick Tan · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST photobooth service ever!

This team was nothing short of AMAZING! From the very first email until even after the wedding, they were very accommodating and helpful. Our package was customized to be exactly the way we wanted it. Quality of the pictures were top notch and digital copies were delivered two(!) days later. The team is very caring and will work with you to make sure you are happy. Book them for your events NOW!!! We will definitely book them again for ours!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Dara

Dara Berkowitz · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding PhotoBooth

Amazebooths was absolutely AMAZING! From our original inquiry till the day of our wedding, Teho and his team made the process seamless. He worked with us to pick the perfect package and helped us design our photobooth logo incorporating our iconic park bench! The booth was a hit at our wedding last weekend and the scrapbook with each of the photos and our guests’ messages was the best present. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the NY/NJ area.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Esther · Married on 03/16/2019

Seamless, professional

I chose Amazebooths after taking their high-quality photos home with me from a friend's wedding, and I'm SO happy that I used them at my own wedding. Teho and his team made it SO easy for us from start to finish. Teho is professional, accommodating, and quick to respond. He even helped me custom design our logo. Early arrival, clean set up, great props, fun and engaging team, excellent quality printed photos, I can go on. I highly recommend Amazebooths, you will not regret it!! Amazebooths, thank you for making our big day that much more memorable!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Alice B · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazebooths Review

We used Amazebooths for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing! Teho was very helpful and process throughout the preparation process. The day of when super smooth. They arrived on time and kept the photo booth going all night long. The props were fun and attendants were very helpful getting the guests setup for the photos. The photobook we got at the end with all of the guests' photos and notes to us was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Gabriella · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing amazebooth

Amazebooths was absolutely AMAZING. I first reached out to them a few weeks prior to my wedding and they were quick to respond to my email. I chose to go with the open booth as more people could easily fit into a shot (including those who need the accessibility). My guests absolutely loved the props they brought and the photos were printed beautifully. Our guests were able to take those, while the duplicates were placed into our very own scrapbook. My husband and I loved flipping through. After the wedding, we were granted access to all of the digital copies. Great for posting on social media! Teho and Ed were extremely professional and accommodating. I highly recommend Amazebooths. They made my wedding a hit for all ages!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Jennifer and Scott

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Fun and top notch photobooth!!

What a great addition to our wedding! Amazebooths was fantastic from start to finish. Teho was extremely responsive by e-mail or phone as we worked through the details of our wedding and created our own photo strip design to give our guests! Everyone had so much fun at the booth and the team there kept the lines short and moving so everyone got to enjoy. And the photos themselves were of top quality. The photobook at the end of the night is a perfect keepsake and eliminated the need to have people sign a guestbook! We highly recommend Amazebooths!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kelly McGuire · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing amazebooths!

Amazebooths is the BEST! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the services provided at our Wedding Reception. Peter was managing our booth and he was very professional. Our guests fully enjoyed their time in the photo-booth and were able to create amazing memories. Guests young and old were enjoying the fun of taking pictures. The photos are extremely professional quality and it was great to go over all of the pictures after our wedding. Teho was professional and made booking his services very easy, which during the crazy time of planning a wedding is so helpful. I would recommend Amazebooths to anyone and hope that I can book them again for future events!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jennifer Cuervo · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

Amazebooths provided an experience that we can't recommend enough! From the beginning, Teho was very welcoming on the phone and responded quickly to all emails. On the day of our wedding, Teho and his partner provided a wonderful service. Our friends and family raved about their welcoming personalities. We picked the Gold package that included the guestbook. My husband and I have enjoyed looking at the photos and the memories they evoke. The quality of the photos is incredible!

Thank you Teho! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Matthew Askin · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience, great delivery

AmazeBooths helped make our wedding reception a party to remember! Working with Teho and his team was a pleasure; seamless and professional, we never had to worry about their execution—and that is a huge plus when planning your wedding! In terms of ‘bang for your buck,’ you can’t do much better than a photo booth to help your guests have a great time and capture all of the memories. The photo book and multitude of prints are instant classics for everyone to share—highly recommended!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/23/2018

AmazeBooths this weekend!

We used AmazeBooths for our wedding this past weekend and they were amazing!!! Communication was excellent, their equipment was top quality and most importantly, Teho and his team are super sweet and fun. Highlyyyy recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 10/20/2018

Great communication and best quality photos!!!

We hired Amazebooths for our wedding this past weekend and they were amazing from the hiring process to the wedding date. Teho was always prompt and quick with communicating with us and catered to all of our photobooth needs. He was amazingly patient as we went back and forth on a design for our photobooth printouts. They even included a scrapbook/guestbook with all the printouts taken which was amazing quality. We also received a link to all the digital photos in less than 2 days after the wedding!! You will not find a better Photobooth vendor for the price. We will definitely be recommending Amazebooths to all our friends and family!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    AmazeBooths 2

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun props and really great attendant!

Amazebooths was amazing! Teho is really responsive and professional, and the price was so reasonable! Then, on the night of our wedding, our photo booth attendant, Peter, was the BEST!!! He was so fun, engaging, and enthusiastic all the way through the entire night! The props were great, the photos turned out really well, and they put together a great guestbook for us that everyone enjoyed signing. Our guests were raving about the whole experience. Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cathryn · Married on 10/05/2018

AmazeBooths was fantastic and extremely professional! They were very responsive throughout the process and worked with us to get the layout we wanted. During our wedding, they were very engaging, making sure our guests knew how much time they had between each shot. The props were fun and everyone loved them. The scrapbook they presented to us at the end was a wonderful keepsake. We have nothing but positive things to say about AmazeBooths. Thank you for being such a great additional to our wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Virginia · Married on 09/30/2018

The “amaze” in Amazebooths is truly fitting. My fiancée (now husband!) and I knew off the bat that we wanted our name cards for our guests to be photo booth frames. The tricky part was finding the perfect photo booth vendor, which was one of the hardest vendors we had to find as we wanted to find a company that not only produced high-quality photos but also fit within our budget. Amazebooths was referred to us by a friend and it was the best decision ever as it met all criteria. First off, Teho was a pleasure to work with as he was extremely professional and responsive in coordinating all logistics. We were able to personalize our own logo, and I must have switched the logo three times over the course of two days but Teho was very patient and the logo turned out just the way we wanted it to be. Our venue was right in Jersey City, with a private balcony just for our guests overlooking the NYC skyline on what I can only describe as THE most perfect weather day (blue skies and all.) However every time we looked, the photo-booth had a quick-moving massive line with guests of all ages wanting to take pictures. To my HAPPIEST surprise was seeing my Asian grandparents who are in their MID-EIGHTIES with photo-props having the biggest smiles taking pictures at the booth. Please keep in mind, my grandpa is always proper, so this was very much out of his element. Peter from Amazebooths was patient and friendly with all of our guests, letting everyone know where to look and overall having the best demeanor throughout the whole night. My husband and I appreciated this as we had some guests go back many times to take new photos, but every time Peter welcomed them back with a smile. Many of our guests have told us that the photo booth was one of the many highlights of the night, and also fun for my husband and I as we photobombed many pictures that night! We are SO APPRECIATIVE and definitely think the night would not have been the same if it was not for Amazebooths. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Yangin

Yangin Shieh · Married on 09/22/2018

Can't recommend Amazebooths enough!

The whole process from quote to event was seamless. They accommodated our timeline and our venue, which was a little tight but it worked out really well. We were able to customize the photostrip, which is great because we had specific graphics we wanted to use. Staff was fun and engaged our guests well, good props, and the scrapbook was perfect. There's no need to look for photobooth services anywhere else, Amazebooths is where it's at.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Teho & team were professional, friendly, prompt, and responsive. Highly recommend this company for their incredible set up.

Sent on 09/18/2018