AMarie Reviews

AMarie 5
AMarie 6
AMarie 7

Gabby · Getting married on 09/15/2019

She was awesome!! love my makeup she did!!

Ashley was very professional and did an excellent job, i showed her the idea of what i wanted and she definitely delivered that to me but even better!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    AMarie 8

AMarie's reply:

You are stunning with or without makeup Gabby, It was such a pleasure to enhance your already great features!!!
  • Becky

Becky Von Handorf · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful!

I loved how my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup looked. And she was great about making small changes during the process. My makeup stayed on all day with no issues! She was very flexible and comes to your house which is great!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    AMarie 9

AMarie's reply:

Thank You Becky! Working so closely with you and your girls was a dream! All of the different variety of looks that were requested were so fun to do!

Courtney B · Married on 09/07/2018

Fantastic hair and makeup

Ashley does gorgeous hair and makeup work tailored to your desires! There’s no one better to trust on the biggest day of your life! From natural to glam she can create the vision you have, while giving you a stress free and exciting atmosphere!

AMarie's reply:

Thank You Courtney!! Your wedding was the most calm, yet! Your Vision was very clear on what you had in mind, and your makeup and hair just added the perfect touch to complete it!!

Kasey Cupp · Married on 08/31/2018

10000% worth it!

Working with Ashley on my wedding day was by far one of the best choices I could have ever made. She responded in a timely and professional manner, every time I reached out to her. She is seriously the sweetest human being ever. She was so flexible and willing to work around our crazy schedules the days leading up to and the day of my wedding. I received an abundant amount of compliments about my hair. Love, Love, Love this lady!

AMarie 10
    AMarie 11
    AMarie 12
    AMarie 13

AMarie's reply:

Kasey!! your wedding continues to be a dream of mine!! everything was so so so perfect! Thank you for letting me share a small role in your day!! It was truly an honor!!

Libby · Married on 08/31/2018

One of the very BEST

Ashley is one of the sweetest people I know! She is very accommodating and makes you feel so special and beautiful for any occasion your hair style is for! I recommend her for anyone!

AMarie 14
    AMarie 15
    AMarie 16
    AMarie 17

AMarie's reply:

thank you so much Libby!! I continually have people ask me specifically for your hair updo we did! You had a great eye for knowing what you wanted, and it fit you and your personality perfectly!!! Thank you for trusting me with your beautiful hair!!

Jaime Connor · Married on 08/31/2018

A Wedding Must Have!

Ashley is the best! She gets the job done but she's a friend that cares. She makes you feel so special!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    AMarie 18
    AMarie 19
    AMarie 20
    AMarie 21

AMarie's reply:

Thank you!! Its hard to not care, when you are working with such an amazing family and clients! Lets do it again, hahah!!

Jordan · Married on 07/22/2017

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day !

Ashley was an absolute dream to work with! She takes so much pride in what she does and wants you to feel the most beautiful on your special day! :)

Sent on 01/01/2019
    AMarie 28
    AMarie 29
    AMarie 30

AMarie's reply:

Jordan It was such an honor to work with you! I appreciate all of the details you put into your day, and I am blessed that you trusted me enough to help create your gorgeous look!! You all looked so amazing!!

Lindsey Mccarty · Married on 11/02/2013

Makeup for my November Wedding

Ashley did a beautiful job with the makeup for myself as well as my mother and Bridesmaids. She made each person feel important and brought out the natural beauty of each girl. Sometimes I feel as if a Bride is hidden beneath their makeup and often look like different people on their wedding day but instead Ashley made me look Glamorous without my makeup looking heavy or overdone. I would definitely recommend her to any Bride looking for a talented, down to earth makeup artist.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    AMarie 31
    AMarie 32

AMarie's reply:

Thank You Lindsey! That truly means so much to me! My main goal is to enhance already beautiful features, not try and cover them up!! Your makeup is still one of my favorite looks!!
  • DENISE

Denise Marie Firth · Married on 09/27/2013

Felt like a princess on my daughters wedding day

ASHLEY WAS AMAZING . NOT ONLY DID SHE DO GREAT WORK ON MY MAKEUP AND HAIR SHE IS KIND TOO. SHE PUT HER TALENT TO WORK ON MY 50 YEAR OLD FACE AND TOOK 10 YEARS OFF. SHE TOOK EXTRA TIME AND DETAIL TO MY HAIR DESIGN. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS SHE HAS A KIND HEART AND A GENTLE SPIRIT. SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS ON MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY.

AMarie's reply:

Thank you!! You would have been gorgeous no matter what we did with your hair and makeup!! Making the mothers of the Bride feel beautiful is just as important as making the bride feel beautiful, its your day too! I am so glad you felt so wonderful!!

Lisa Maney · Married on 07/23/2019

Very nice, can work with short hair

I got a lot of comments on my hair on my wedding night, and how cute it was. Everyone seemed to love it. We had a little bit of trouble finding a style with my short hair, but everything worked out in the end. My husband thought I looked gorgeous. I am very excited to see the pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2019

AMarie's reply:

It was a pleasure to work
    With you Lisa!! Your wedding was by far the most unique i have ever been involved with! I wish you all the best as you enjoy being newlyweds!