White Spark Events Reviews

11 | Concord, CA

11 Reviews for White Spark Events

Smita Signh 路 Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing services & decor

If I could give Shereen and her team a million start, I would.
    Our original decorator had a conflict on her schedule and we needed a decorator last minute to fill in. A friend recommended White Spark Events and OMG, I am so glad they did. Working with Shereen significantly reduced my anxiety. Shereen was very responsive, professional, and attentive to what we were looking for. She showed up on time with her team, did an outstanding job in a short period of time. Everything looked so beautiful, we received compliments from everyone. Thank you so much White Spark team!! I am so thankful to have found you last minute.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Salomon 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Perfect backdrop

Shereen and her team helped make our wedding perfect! She was very helpful throughiut the entire process. She was quick to respond to and calls or emails. Our backdrop turned out exactly like we had described it to her. Everything was picture perfect.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ashley M. 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Great Day of coordination service

Shereen and her team we great to work with. She was always responsive and answered all of our questions within hours. We hired her for day of coordination and our wedding day was flawless. So grateful to have had her and her assistant doing all the running around instead of my maid of honor. I highly recommend hiring her for day of coordination if you want a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Evonne 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and did exactly what she said she would do 馃槏

This wedding was in our back yard & she helped me create a beautiful wedding venue. I loved her Vision !

Sent on 12/21/2018

Nena 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Great service and decor

I worked with Shereen on my brother鈥檚 wedding decor. She was so responsive and easy to work with. She was able to adjust certain things in our decor to reduce the price so it meets our budget. All the decor was well set up and on time. We received so many compliments from our guests and the bride and groom loved everything!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Anum

Anum farooq 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Happy and Grateful

Having a two night back to back celebration is not easy. The only thing I want to focus on is picking out my dresses and getting ready and looking fabulous while celebrating. White Spark Events delivered that ease of mind for me. I told them what I wanted and the time and the place. They showed me examples and after I accepted I did not have to worry about them at all. They were so sweet yet professional and punctual. Thank you White Spark for making our nights beautiful and less stressful.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Maya A. 路 Married on 02/03/2018

My wedding was a fairy tale

I was so impressed by the level of detail and creativity. Shereen provides us with a design development document which summarized our vision in just a few pictures. I was sure at the moment that she knew what I wanted for my wedding decor. I felt very comfortable hiring her and I am glad I did. My guests were also impressed with everything. Shereen and her team were so flexible and willing to work with my budget. You will not be disappointed with their work. Next time I have a major event, I will definitely be contacting them.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • User2879030 路 2+ years ago

I couldn't have asked for more. Amaraya Events helped create the vision that I had for my wedding reception. It was even better than what I had expected. The hall looked gorgeous and I received compliments from everyone. I'm so happy I was able to find Amaraya Events. She listened carefully to what I wanted and what my concerns were. She was sweet, honest, and truly caring. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Abdullah 路 Married on 03/18/2012

The service provided was wonderful and made our special day more special with the beautiful cake, favors, and many more. Shereen is very detail oriented, and her prices are the best out there. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Britney 路 Married on 11/17/2011

Lu'ay Events provided the best service. Shereen and Anum are very organized and efficient. They made our wedding the best experience of our lives. I was very satisfied with their work. I was not sure if I wanted to go through a wedding planner process but trust me, they made mine and my spouse's life so much easier. I'm so thankful to them. They were not even expensive and made sure that everything was in my budget. Thanks Shereen and Anum. I would recommend you reach Lu'ay Events for a consultation.

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • User3451621 路 2+ years ago

I think I am lucky to have Shereen for my son鈥檚 wedding reception party. She did a very good job and it is a joy to work with her from the beginning to end planning. I would strongly recommend Amaraya events for any type of events/party decorations. Shereen, I am going to send your contact information to all my friends and family. Wish you all the best!

Sent on 08/08/2013