Amanda & Wesley Photography and Video Reviews

31 | Charlotte, NC

31 Reviews for Amanda & Wesley Photography and Video

Ashley Searles · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Blows my mind every time

Once again Amanda and Wesley have gone above and beyond! I love working with this couple and always will. I have used them several times and will continue to use them for every big life event!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Shawn and Ashley Severt · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing!!!

We have searched for photographers in our area who are professional, and great to get along with, and we found exactly that with Amanda and Wesley. They were very easy to talk to, and very professional, and they went the extra mile. Super friendly and our photos came out just so perfect .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Wood · Married on 05/09/2020

AMAZING Wedding Videographers

Amanda and Wesley are an absolutely AMAZING husband and wife videography and photography team! Fun, easy to work with, and extremely attentive.

From our initial consult with them, they were so professional - asking detailed questions about the wedding and what we were looking for in our dream video. Through all the wrenches COVID-19 through into our wedding plans, they were by our sides, helping us navigate any unchartered waters - and on the day of, I don't even have words to describe how awesome they were. We haven't gotten our video back yet, but are SO excited and know based on how detailed they are, that it is going to be absolutely perfect. We would recommend them to any couple getting married!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Ashton Floyd · Married on 05/02/2020

Best of the Best

Amanda and Wesley are simply amazing. My husband and I were planning on getting married in April 2020 and of course COVID got in the way with of our plans. While we canceled and rescheduled our wedding multiple times and went back and forth about the location, they were there every step of the way. They offered help and support with the new plans and made it a priority to make our wedding perfect. Along with helping make our wedding perfect, they found a way to make us feel super comfortable when taking pictures. My husband and I always feel awkward when it comes to taking pictures, but Amanda and Wesley had us naturally laughing and enjoying ourselves during photo shoots, resulting in amazing pictures! We will definitely be hiring them again in the near future! I highly recommend Amanda and Wesley for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Bethany Mati · Married on 03/20/2020

Maternity Photos

Amanda and Wesley did an amazing job making us feel comfortable and natural! There were no awkward pauses and the venue they chose was perfect! We had such a great time the session flew by so quickly! We will definitely reach out again in the future. Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Lauren Safaie · Married on 11/24/2019

Family Christmas Photos

Amanda and Wesley did a fantastic job photographing our little family with our puppy! They turned out great! We are so happy with them!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Kat

kat m · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal photographers!

We knew when we booked Amanda and Wesley that the experience would be great, but they blew away our expectations. This duo captured our day with the most magical photos, took time to understand what we wanted, and shared their expertise throughout planning. I can’t believe how much they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfectly! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!

I don’t even know where to begin! Amanda & Wesley were so fun to work with! Ever since the first time we met them it was like we had known them for years. They really put in the time and effort to get to know you & make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. These 2 are truly talented. They captured our wedding day perfect! I cannot express enough how happy I am with the way our video turned out! I HIGHLY recommend them whether it’s photographing special moments or filming your big day. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Madison

Madison Radcliff · Married on 09/21/2019

The best videographer ever!!!!

Wesley and Amanda captured our wedding on September 21, Words cant express how thankful we are for everything that they have captured at our wedding. Everything was sooo beautiful, from our highlight video and all the raw videos that were captured. We are so glad to have Wesley and Amanda capture it all. they where very professional, There visions are all phenomenal and you can really tell the passion they have for videography based on the beautiful product that they delivered. Our friends and families all around the world have loved every single video and they’re all thankful for all the beautiful moments that were captured. Thank you again for everything. Blake and I will forever be grateful to you for capturing everything!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Whitley · Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute best!

Amanda and Wesley are so wonderful and talented and did a fantastic job for my bridal portraits. They were so flexible and organized and made the whole process so easy. They are fun and energetic and made the most beautiful portraits even with my bright pink fingernails... whoops! Love them!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Nancy Nadeau · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Videography

Wes and Amanda did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! They traveled to Wilmington, NC and made sure to record all of the moments that were important to us, and had fun with us all day long! We are so happy with our video and I know we will cherish it for the rest of our lives! We would definitely recommend Wes and Amanda if you are looking for quality wedding videography at a reasonable price!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah S · Married on 06/01/2019

Lake Wedding

They did a phenomenal job at a reasonable price. Would use them for any occasion. Friendly, on time, professional, and good people. I would recommend them for any occasion to all people.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila Dudzinski · Married on 06/01/2019

Special Moments forever Captured

We were planning my daughter's wedding from 3 states, where she was attending  her last year of college,  where we, her parents lived and the actual location of the wedding.  Wesley and Amanda made one of the most stressful pieces of planning the wedding one of the easiest for my daughter!  They responded to her multiple inquiries quickly, and both listened and heard her requests as we would find out in reviewing the pictures and video.  They captured the special sacredness of the wedding vows on video and read her heart in providing some of the most beautiful memories via the library of pictures they took.  There were multiple pictures which totally surprised us!  Special features of the venue which took months to plan and decorated carefully to catch the heart of the bride were caught on camera,  small moments between the Mr. and Mrs. delighted in their day,  and the loving responses of the families as they received the new married couple.   I would recommend Amanda and Wesley Photography to any future bride and groom who wanted to ensure the most important memories of their special day would no doubt be caught by one of these two photographers as they so gracefully and professionally move to and fro as a team on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/11/2019

One word... Amazing

Amanda and Wesley were AMAZING! We contemplated on whether we wanted a videographer but after hearing so many brides say they wished they had one we knew we had to find one. We were so lucky that Amanda and Wesley still had our date open. They are seriously the sweetest people and even our guests told us how nice they were. We received our wedding video exactly when they told us we would have it and it brought tears to our eyes! They did such an amazing job and we will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. Thank you Amanda and Wesley!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan Backers · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Delightful

We were unsure if we wanted a videographer when we first started looking into vendors for our wedding. However, after spending our day with Amanda and Wesley and watching our videos we could not be more thrilled that we did! Wesley and Amanda were amazing from day one. I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism and personal touch that make you feel so special. Sometimes wedding vendors can make you feel like just another contract or obligation, but Wesley and Amanda treated our wedding like their own. They captured our day perfectly, from the emotion on my Mom's face as I was getting ready to my husband and I dancing the night away as if there was no one else in the room. It was so nice working with these guys and I truly appreciate their contribution to our special day. You absolutely want Amanda and Wesley part of your big day too!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Courtney Jolly · Married on 11/25/2018

Fantastic expirence

Amanda and Wesley did such an amazing job on our family pictures. They were fun, quick, and easy to work with. They were both enthusiastic about taking our pictures and were great with our year and a half old son.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda and Wesley were very flexible with our schedules and made two very camera shy people comfortable in front on the camera!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

We loved working with Amanda & Wesley!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Above my expectations!

Amanda and Wesley captured our day beautifully and naturally. They made the whole process seem seamless. The moments they captured wowed us. My one piece of advice to all couples getting married is get a videographer- the day flies by so fast it is a relief and so special to have a video to reminisce. We are so so thankful we chose Amanda and Wesley to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amanda & Wesley Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to capture your big day for you! You and Neil were a true please to work for!

Mark Janik · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda and Wesley were outstanding! I’d recommend them without reservation!

They created a video masterpiece of my daughter Berkley’s wedding! They were very responsive and worked hard to make this a family treasure for a very long time. Amanda is a creative genius!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2018

Amanda and Wesley were great to work with!! They made the whole process fun and enjoyable. They captured our personalities and emotions perfectly through their photos! They were professional, helpful and made us feel comfortable every step of the way and the turn around period was quick. We LOVED our engagement photos and can’t wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Wesley and Amanda were amazing!! They are both so nice and very down to earth. Not only did they capture everything I wanted they went above and beyond. The short clip video they created for us to preview was beautiful. Everything Matthew and I received through this package came out great and over exceeded our expectations. One of my favorite things this couple did was take drone footage of the church and reception of us with our friends and family, I received all footage shot on a USB after the wedding.
    They rock!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

McKinney · Married on 05/18/2018

Amanda’s team went above and beyond to help make our special day perfect. She’s super sweet to work with and very creative with her videoing ideas. We are SO SO happy with how our video turned out. We’ve had so many compliments. If I could do it over again, I’d hire her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cole · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda and Wesley were great! We used them for our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures and video. They are very reasonable priced and are extremely helpful in making everything go smoothly. They are very responsive and accommodating. They bent over backwards to make sure we got whatever we wanted. Their video editing is phenomenal and the picture editing is just as great. I definitely recommend them to anyone in need of photographers/videographers for their engagement session or wedding. I can't stress enough how great they were on our special day

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/05/2018

Great photos and video! They were a joy to have with us on my daughter’s special day. Highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding photos/video unk

Sent on 07/10/2018