Amanda Rae Beauty Reviews

Amanda Rae Beauty 7
  • kathy

kathy 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Amanda is Amazing!

Amanda was great throughout the entire process! She was always very responsive and is clearly incredibly experienced. She knew the right questions to ask and was able to give me the face/hair of my dreams. I highly recommend her!

Amanda Rae Beauty 8
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Look no further

She is the real deal. She did my hair and make up for my engagement shoot, my shower and my make up for my wedding. She did my make up and 5 others in my wedding party. She is professional, flexible and so sweet. She made the schedule for the day and we even finished early! Most importantly my make up lasted my whole wedding even the next morning it still looked good. Thank you Amanda!

Amanda Rae Beauty 9
    Amanda Rae Beauty 10
    Amanda Rae Beauty 11

Stephanie 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda Rae Beauty 馃挏

Working with Amanda was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding! Affordable, accommodating and everything was amazing!!!!!! She was very quick with responding to emails with questions and scheduling a trial was a breeze with her! During the trial she was very open to what I wanted and listened and did my make up exactly how I wanted it! On the wedding day she arrived early and set up and everything went smoothly and on time. I鈥檓 so fortunate to have worked with Amanda and her amazing team!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Fischer 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute delight

Amanda getting me ready for my wedding was one if the easiest parts of my wedding day! She went above and beyond to accommodate me for trials which I greatly appreciated. The morning of my wedding started off so smoothly with her and her team and everybody loved their hair and makeup!! My hair and makeup were perfect all day! She is so sweet and calm and was everything I could鈥檝e wished for as part of wedding day beauty!!

Amanda Rae Beauty 12
    Amanda Rae Beauty 13
    Amanda Rae Beauty 14

DANIELLE 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more perfect look!

Amanda is great! Very flexible and was able to get myself, 7 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom done on schedule. Makeup was flawless and lasted all night long.

Amanda Rae Beauty 15
    Amanda Rae Beauty 16
    Amanda Rae Beauty 17

Tiffany 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Beyond amazing

Where do I even start with Amanda, she is beyond kind and amazing!!! She is so talented and made me feel like a princess!! She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond! I would highly recommended amanda! My makeup and hair looked so good I wish she could come to my house everyday and make me look as good as she did on my wedding day. I Also got my eyebrows -microbladed before my wedding which made it very nice on my honeymoon not having to do my makeup!!!

Naomi 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Amanda is amazing!!!! She styled my hair and my bridesmaids. She made us all look stunning! All communication with Amanda was super easy and fast. She makes you feel completely comfortable and listens to your wants, then carries it out. When my makeup artist bailed on me for half of my bridesmaids Amanda saved the day and brought a second person to help. I highly recommend Amanda!!!!

• Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 08/14/2018

I love Amanda

Amanda is absolutely wonderful. I loved the minute I met her at the hair/makeup trial. She was super accommodating and listened to everything I wanted. I showed up with some pictures so she had an idea for what I was looking for and boy did she deliver! I couldn鈥檛 be happier. Thank you for making me look amazing for my big day.

Amanda Rae Beauty 18
    Amanda Rae Beauty 19
    Amanda Rae Beauty 20
    Amanda Rae Beauty 21
    Amanda Rae Beauty 22
    Amanda Rae Beauty 23

Misty 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely perfect :)

I cannot stress enough how truly wonderful Amanda was on my wedding day. Amanda made the hair and makeup portion of the day so fun and easy. From the first email exchanges, to the trial, to the day of, every single interaction with Amanda was positive. She's easy to talk to, she was able to perfectly recreate an updo from just looking at a photo, and she was able to accommodate and schedule my very large bridal party. My hair and makeup as well as all 7 of my bridesmaids looked perfect for the whole day, even through the happy tears, and the 110 degree weather. I happily recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and/or makeup artist!

• not_brandi

Brandi 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Amanda is amazing! I hired her sort of early on in my planning process. I spent so much time looking at H&MU vendors in the Santa Barbara area, but none really impressed me. I found Amanda here on Wedding Wire and contacted her. After looking at her website and Instagram, I knew she was capable of doing what I envisioned for my big day.

I did my trial with her the weekend of my Bachelorette Party. She was thorough, listened to all my ideas, made suggestions, and worked with me to create what I had been wanting to do. She took photos and lots of notes, ensuring that she knew how to recreate the look on my big day.

On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and started setting up. She scheduled enough time for everyone, and even allowed time for last minute changes/details. She brought another makeup artist with her to help out with the services. They were both professional, fun, and made us all look beautiful.

I completely recommend Amanda Rae Beauty. She was kind, attentive, creative, and quickly responds to all emails. Which is a must for any bride!

• W

Whitney 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Amanda did my hair and makeup for my wedding reception on October 6th. She did an AMAZING job! She answered all of my questions through email before my reception day, and was extremely patient with me. I was unable to get ready at the venue we picked, so she had me go to her studio, and it worked out perfect for my schedule! She listened to me on exactly what I wanted. She would ask me questions on how I normally wear my makeup/hair, just so she knew I would feel comfortable with how I looked. She had me pick the color lipstick I wanted for my look and then sent some with me so I could touch up throughout the night (even though I didn't need to because the lipstick she used on me lasted the whole night!) I highly recommend her for your hair and makeup needs. She did a fantastic job and made me feel so pretty for my big day!

BRITTANY 路 Married on 07/28/2017

I used Amanda and her team for my wedding on August 19, 2017. Amanda was awesome and so easy to work with. She was very responsive, helpful, professional, and organized. She is also an amazing makeup artist and hairstylist. She made me feel at ease on my wedding day and I looked amazing! Her team was great as well and they did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother in law, and flower girls. Everyone felt and looked so beautiful! I would highly recommend Amanda especially if you want quality work and someone you can rely on. She is reasonably priced and worth every penny. It was so nice to just get pampered and not have to worry about hair and makeup on such a hectic day. I had absolutely no problems at all and my hair and makeup lasted 12 hrs! Thank you so much to Amanda and her amazing team!!

Alexandria 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Amanda was a wonderful person to have on our wedding team. She was so friendly and professional. My make-up at the Wedding was phenomenal and I got so many compliments on it. Plus , my wedding ceremony was in the valley in July, 103 degree weather, and it still stayed on all night. Amanda also did an old Hollywood wave style on my hair and it came out so beautifully. I felt so beautiful! I would highly recommend her.

Laura 路 Married on 06/09/2017

I love Amanda! She is warm, personable, and amazing at what she does. I came home from my trial feeling and looking amazing, and my fianc茅 agrees ;) she had an assistant day of wedding to knock out me, 4 bridesmaids, mom, and sister and even with the tight schedule we even finished a little early! All of us looked amazing, and would hire her again in a heartbeat. She does beautiful for hair and makeup, and was even able to accommodate my request for Rapunzels hair with all the flowers. Love Amanda!

Emily 路 Married on 05/25/2017

She was on time, sweet, caring and made sure I loved my hair and make-up. I felt beautiful the whole day!

Cynthia 路 Married on 01/22/2017

Amanda did such a great job on my makeup and hair! Both my hair and makeup latest the whole night. She was super friendly and she is comfortable with changing anything if you want to. She uses airbrush makeup and makes your look way better! you won't go wrong with her!

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Amanda was the sweetest. She was always very professional and listened to what I wanted. We were on a very tight schedule for my wedding and she was willing to work around it and she helped create a beautiful look for my wedding. I felt so amazing that day thanks to her.

• User3498468 路 2+ years ago

Amanda did such an amazing job from the moment I first contacted her! She was incredibly responsive and helpful with every question and detail. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to everyone!

Stacy 路 Married on 11/10/2016

I have known Amanda my whole life, but we hadn't seen each other in quite a few years. When I found out she did hair and makeup I was excited and relieved that I could hire someone I knew personally. Amanda and her team exceeded my expectations with their work, they all did a great job on me and my bridesmaids. In addition, I had two young flower girls, ages 3 and 5, and they were so patient with them and did a fantastic job. The morning of the wedding I completely changed how I wanted my hair and makeup and Amanda went with it and it came out much better then I could have hoped for. Not to mention we had about 15 people crammed into my small condo to get ready, they just found areas to set up and made it work. I would highly highly recommend her and her team for any occasion you may need hair and makeup services!! Thank you Amanda, for everything!

-Stacy

• F

Freda 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Having Amanda do my hair and makeup was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding. She really listened to my vision and made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. She and her team did a great job on my bridesmaids as well! Thank you for making sure that I felt PERFECT for my wedding Amanda :)

Stefanie 路 Married on 09/09/2016

Amanda does great work! She listens to your ideas and creates beautiful hair. She is more than willing to work with you before the wedding so the day of goes smoothly. She also has a great make-up partner who is just as flexible, professional and does great work! I would highly recommend them both!

• Tammy

Tammy 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Amanda was AMAZING!!!!!! She was so accommodating and really great to work with. I can be a little particular and she was so nice and listened to everything that I wanted and made sure I was truly happy with my look on my wedding day. I wanted some extensions in my hair for fullness and she was able to place them in for me. My hair is so fine and can never hold a curl, but somehow she managed to get a curl in my hair and for it stay all night! Her team also did my whole bridal party and was really accommodating to any changes they wanted as well. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and could not be more thankful to her!!!

Claudia 路 Married on 07/15/2016

Omg, where to start. From the beginning Amanda was great, very professional and super sweet! She was very patient with me during my hair trial. She gave me a schedule for the day of my wedding... When all my girls and myself had to get their hair done... Super flexible when I made a couple changes. The day of my wedding she was AMAZING!!! Besides from being such a sweet, professional person, her work is amazing!!! Every single on of my bridesmaids loved thei hair do. Also, my mom got her hair done by someone else( nothing to do with Amanda) and she was not happy with her hair. Amanda, was super awesome and totally redid her hair and it looked amazing!! I still can't get over how great she is!

• User5239890 路 2+ years ago

Amanda did my wedding makeup and it was AMAZING. She was super communicative, really knew what was going to look best on camera and I honestly don't think I could have hired a better person to work with. I'm so pleased to be able to whole-heartedly recommend Amanda to anyone looking for incredible makeup and hair for their big event!