Amanda Grace Artistry Reviews

Amanda Grace Artistry 4
Amanda Grace Artistry 5
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 01/01/2016

Amanda's work was beautiful. I loved my hair and makeup and so did my bridesmaids. She knows her stuff and is great at what she does!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Karina · Married on 09/05/2015

Amanda and her assistant, Amanda (made it easy to remember!) Were absolutely FANTASTIC!
    Amanda was always extremely responsive and professional, and a dream to work with.
    I had 7 bridesmaids and a flower girl, and we all looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING the entire 8 hours of the ceremony.
    Already have the pictures and we all look fabulous. Her prices were very fair and she even did a trial run with me so we could figure out what I liked best.

I totally recommend her for any event. She is extremely reliable and talented. The makeup was perfect, and our hair came out just like I wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Amanda was amazing to work with for many reasons. She is highly professional and amazing at her work. She takes pride and joy in her artistry as a make up artist and it shows. I received many compliments on my make up after just my trial (and obviously at my wedding). On my wedding day, it rained and was extremely humid but Amanda did such a great job with my whole bridal party's make up that we all looked fresh (no running foundation). For the bride, she also brings a lip gloss for you to keep so that you can continue to reapply throughout the night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Amanda made my big day AMAZING! I felt so beautiful for my pictures and ceremony. She was extremely flexible on the timing of our makeup. I tell all of my friends to use her for their big day!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Kelly · Married on 02/07/2015

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with. She really took the time to listen to what you liked and did a wonderful job accommodating that. I was very happy with my make-up. She used air-brush foundation all over my face. And water proof make-up as well, just in case some tears were shed. Air-brush foundation is the best because it is so light on your face and provides amazing coverage. As for the tears, they were some shed and my make-up held up looking like the tears never happened. I was concerned at one point if I would need to have my make-up touched up. But I was so happy to see throughout my day in the Florida sun my make-up stayed on great all day without any touch ups. My bridesmaids loved their make-up too and keep reminding me how they didn't want to take their make-up off at the end of the night they loved it so much. Thanks Amanda for helping to make our special day even better!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Karleigh · event on: 12/21/2014

Amanda did a great job! I continue to refer her to friends.

Christina · Married on 11/15/2014

Excellent service and priced reasonably. Would highly recommend Amanda!

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2014

I have never felt more natural and beautiful than when Amanda did my make up for my wedding! She is friendly, professional, and an extremely talented make up artist!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Amanda did our makeup beautifully!!! She is professional and on time. Everyone wanted a natural look and she did that very nicely. She is very good at what she does.

Cari · event on: 06/15/2014

Amanda is amazing and always on time! My makeup looked amazing! Even teached me a thing or two about doing my own makeup. Will definitely use her again!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Mariah · event on: 04/30/2014

Amanda is amazing. The make up is light and last all night long. My eyes are small and she made my eyes stand out. You can tell she is passionate with what she does. I enjoyed her services and would recommend to anyone.

Cari · Married on 01/25/2014

Amanda was fantastic!!! We had a morning wedding which meant to do 5 faves she had to arrive at 6AM!!! She was on time and happy. She was flexible with my bridesmaids adjusting their makeup to their liking. I would hire Amanda again and would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Amanda Grace Artistry's reply:

Thanks Cari! It was my pleasure. :)

Claudia · Married on 06/08/2013

Amanda is very passionate about her work, and everyone from my wedding party that had their make-up done by her were very pleased including myself "the bride".

Sent on 04/04/2015

Jennifer · event on: 10/21/2012

Amanda was AMAZING! She was very attentive to what look I was hoping for and made me look even better than I imagined. I have used her for the events ever since. From friend's weddings to birthday parties. Every look I request she nails. I always feel beautiful and confident when she has finished creating the perfect look. She is definitely the best!

Allysa · Married on 04/09/2016

Amanda was great! Extremely professional and attentive. My hair and make up came out gorgeous!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Amanda did a beautiful job on my wedding makeup. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about having it done, but Amanda reassured me it would look perfect and she was right!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Kellie · Married on 03/31/2019

Found quick replacement in emergency

I originally hired Amanda to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I for my wedding. Unfortunately, the day before my wedding, she became very ill and had to back out. The girl she had enlisted to do our hair still made it as planned, but she had to find us a replacement for makeup. The replacement she came up with honored our original contract and she did an amazing job with my makeup. So while I can't personally comment on Amanda's work, I can say that should the worst case scenario happen, she will find you a great artist who will show up on time and get the job done, and I think there's a lot to be said for that.

Prior to the wedding, Amanda was super quick to respond to messages and I really appreciated that! The girl she had to help with hair, Emily, did a gorgeous job for all of us. The replacement makeup artist, Diana, was so sweet and funny and super skilled at her job. We all loved how our hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Amanda Grace Artistry's reply:

Hi Kellie!
    Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding with all the craziness that went on! We all really appreciated it and you!
    Xoxoxo
    Amanda

Barbara · Married on 03/18/2017

Amanda is fantastic! I was so pleased with how my makeup and hair turned out! My bridesmaids looked gorgeous, as well as my mom and mother in law. Amanda has such a great personality and really works with you to try to make your vision come true. Wedding day can bring a lot of stress, but even at 5:45 am, she was ready to start and got everyone ready on time! So happy that I found her and would recommend her to anyone that wants a really great price for high quality services.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2017

Amanda was great to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating. Her prices are very affordable and well worth the services she provides. Even on a time crunch, she made me and my bridesmaids feel calm and beautiful. My bridesmaids and myself got a combination of regular and airbrush make up, which all came out great. My hair held up well throughout my wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017