Amanda Grace Artistry Reviews

Amanda Grace Artistry 6
Amanda Grace Artistry 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amanda was amazing, I loved my hair and makeup and we used her for my engagement photos and I can’t wait to use her for our wedding. She was very professional and came prepared offered advise for me to prep before and after to make sure everything was still perfect for our photos.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Amanda Grace Artistry 8

Hi Kaitlin!
    Thank you so much!
    Looking forward and can't wait for your special day!!! 😊❤

Amanda

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding 6-22-19

Amanda was nothing but amazing to work with! She is very personable and professional. She is very quick to answer questions through email or phone. For the quality of her work, her pricing is very fair and she doesn't charge hidden fees like most hair and makeup artists do. On my wedding day, she brought along a hair assistant, Emily, who also did an amazing job. Amanda's makeup techniques and products have a lasting effect- by the end of the night my makeup still looked perfect! And that's saying a lot because I had to endure an hour of pictures in the 90 degree heat and humidity! I highly recommend you contact Amanda for her services, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Amanda Grace Artistry 9
    Amanda Grace Artistry 10

Bethany · Married on 03/02/2019

Elevated Natural Beauty

Amanda was very professional and listened to what I wanted. As soon as I saw her come in for my preview session with makeup on herself that wasn't overdone, I knew she was going to be perfect. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for hair or makeup in south Florida.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Yoanna · Married on 09/01/2018

Amanda always responded to my contacting her and she was right on time on the wedding day (I was the one that was a little late). Loved the color scheme that she used, which is the one that I had given her the idea of what I had wanted for that day. Real professional and I loved her personality. I would use her again for other occasions too. Definitely highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Amanda Grace Artistry 18
    Amanda Grace Artistry 19
    Amanda Grace Artistry 20

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing! We all looked absolutely gorgeous. Amanda does amazing work and she is great at understanding what you want. She really helped complete my look. Totally recommend for a wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was great! Her makeup was amazing and lasted all day! All my girls loved it and had nothing but great things to say!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

She did a beautiful job with the hair and makeup. I told her what I had in mind and she gave me exactly what I wanted. It was perfect and I was very happy. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 04/03/2017

Juliana · Married on 02/23/2018

Amanda was AWESOME!! She worked around all the craziness of the family and did such an amazing job! She was on time and went above and beyond for all of us during that crazy day of ours!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Amanda Grace Artistry's reply:

It was great meeting you and your family and wish you all the best!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

She is amazing!!!! Very professional and flexible. She made me and bridal party feel comfortable. Reasonable price and the hair and make up lasted through out the whole wedding. I would contract her again for any future event!!! :)

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Amanda Grace Artistry 21
    Amanda Grace Artistry 22
    Amanda Grace Artistry 23

Amanda Grace Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure Jennifer!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 09/04/2017

Amanda was amazing and I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. She is professional and excellent at her job.
    Patient and considerate and should I go on and on and on? I think the stars speak for themselves. Thank you Amanda , you were wonderful.

Sent on 10/16/2017

My pleasure Bonni! Hope all is well! All of you were wonderful! xoxoxo
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so so so happy that I found Amanda to do my make-up for my wedding day. Her specialty in make-up is the more natural look but gives you the enhancement of makeup that you need on your wedding day. From after my make-up trial, I knew I had chosen the perfect make-up artist to trust to make me look amazing for my day, in which she 100% did. I cannot thank you enough, Amanda, for the great job you did for my mom, bridesmaids, and I! My mom is so picky with make-up and she even loved it. Again, THANK YOU! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 09/17/2017

Carol · Married on 07/01/2017

Amanda did such a wonderful job applying our makeup. She was very professional and sweet and had wonderful tips. Two of the women had some skin problems and she applied the make-up so you could not tel, everyone looked beautiful. Amanda was punctual and I would highly recommend her. She is very easy to talk too and listens to what her client wants, we were very pleased with her work. Thank you Amanda for making us look so good.

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/16/2017

She was absolutely amazing! She made me and my girls look great on the wedding day. The makeup stayed on all night even in the Florida heat. She managed to put my hair in an up-do even though it is short which is exactly what I wanted! She was very professional and friendly! Definitely would recommend her to Florida brides looking for amazing hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Yesenia · Married on 06/01/2017

Amanda was extremely helpful for a last minute appointment to have a friends make up done for a bridal shower. She arrived a couple minutes early, completed the make up in a timely manner and was so nice! The makeup turned out beautiful and lasted all throughout the event.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Exotic xx Eyes

Daniela · Married on 04/01/2017

Finding someone that was willing to take on not just one but 3 curly haired women plus makeup and straight hair for a total of 8 women while still within a reasonable budget is almost impossible but Amanda completely pulled through. We scheduled a test months ago and I knew from that moment that she would help me, my bridesmaids, and my mom & future mother-in-law look radiant and boy did she deliver! We started at 7am (for a 1pm ceremony) and finished by 11am so we could shoot our pictures. Amanda followed exactly what I had pictured and provided recommendations that would help too! She was able to even help a few of us that needed some extensions put in for that really glamourous look! Even when a few of us had some frizz pop up, Amanda made sure to fix everything before she left. My only recommendation, and this is in general, is to pick the color for your wedding parties' lips -and either buy it or have them buy it because you will need a lot of touching up!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

Amanda is a true professional and is amazing at what she does. She had great communication with certain questions I had, showed up on time and was able to do my bridesmaids and I make up in a timely manner without rushing. I loved her work. She was able to produce the vision I had for my makeup and adjust certain things like making my eyes look more dramatic when asked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2017

dani · Married on 03/04/2017

Amanda is amazing!!!!!!! You will not regret booking her! :)

Sent on 12/05/2016

Samantha · Married on 01/28/2017

Amanda and her assistant were great. Not only were they fast (they got through 10 people in a few hours) they were extremely reasonably priced. Amanda is a sweetheart and very easy to work with. Everyone commented on how great my hair looked. I would definitely recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/03/2016

The make up artist made us feel truly beauitful throughout the night. Her work was clean and professional.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kayla · Married on 12/03/2016

She was amazing!! She delivered my vision perfectly!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amanda and her team were fabulous and very professional! They worked quickly without compromising quality. Can talk and work at the same time. Very sweet, friendly and a perfect match for what I was looking for on my wedding day! Would highly recommend:)

Sent on 04/24/2016

Gracia · Married on 02/06/2016

Amanda was a miracle from heaven. She was always available for me since the beginning. She heard what I had in mind and made me, my mom and bridesmaids look like real princesses. Thanks Amada, you are the best!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Yvonne · Married on 01/01/2016

Amanda's work was beautiful. I loved my hair and makeup and so did my bridesmaids. She knows her stuff and is great at what she does!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Karina · Married on 09/05/2015

Amanda and her assistant, Amanda (made it easy to remember!) Were absolutely FANTASTIC!
    Amanda was always extremely responsive and professional, and a dream to work with.
    I had 7 bridesmaids and a flower girl, and we all looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING the entire 8 hours of the ceremony.
    Already have the pictures and we all look fabulous. Her prices were very fair and she even did a trial run with me so we could figure out what I liked best.

I totally recommend her for any event. She is extremely reliable and talented. The makeup was perfect, and our hair came out just like I wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2015