Amanda Godreau Photography Reviews

9 | Cayey, PR

9 Reviews for Amanda Godreau Photography

Adriana · Getting married on 04/26/2026

Super responsible, creative, professional and kind. Makes the whole experience a lot more easier and fun for the clients. Loves to take on a challenge. When working with her, I noticed that she really loves what she is doing. Will literally go to the end of the earth in order to take an awesome photo, plus her work is amazing. The pictures always turn out to be beautiful. I've worked with photographers before that, during the process, make me feel uncomfortable or stressed, but while working with Amanda I felt the complete opposite. I highly recommend her work, and can't wait to work with her again. She is an incredible human being with an amazing talent.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Amanda is such a joy to work with! She is great at making you feel comfortable and makes your time with her feel so special. Her photos are amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Every moment of your day will be captured so beautifully.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Danny · Married on 10/26/2017

My experience working with Amanda was great! Amanda was the photographer for our wedding, and for our special day employed a level of professionalism and expertise that is hard to find. Amanda took wonderful candid photos for our wedding and gave us great memories for our family. Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Maria · Married on 04/28/2017

Excellent, a photographer with a really good taste of angules for the pictures.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/21/2017

Talented and responsible. Absolutely beautiful results in photographs.

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • I

Ixya · Married on 04/11/2017

Excellent photography and professionalism. I had the pleasure of working with Amanda on a shoot and it was quite honestly the best I've worked on. She handles the camera very well, never puts it down, capturing the right moments beautifully. She always makes you feel comfortable and manages to bring out your inner model, you don't even realize she's taking your picture until you see a glamorous shot of you mid-laugh when you were just having a conversation. You won't regret working with her, she's a sweetheart.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Sofia · Married on 04/10/2017

Amanda had a way of making me feel comfortable in front of the camera which lead to amazing photos. She was very professional and fun to work with. The photos came out beautifully. She is very dedicated to her work and it shows in the end results. I would definitely her to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Tarin · Married on 11/23/2014

Amanda is an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I took some fun anniversary photos together with Amanda. She was efficient and got every necessary shot in a reasonable amount of time without dragging anything out too long. My husband said it felt like "we went on a real date and she just happened to be there taking pictures." I would love to work with Amanda again in the future. I'm so happy we had the opportunity to shoot with her while she was in NYC.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Valerie · Married on 12/30/2018

Last minute no show

We booked an engagement shoot with Amanda months in advance and confirmed one month prior to our arrival date. A few days before the shoot, I contacted her to get the meeting details but she never replied. We never heard back from her. We left our trip to Puerto Rico without engagement pictures and hugely disappointed. A simple cancellation email would have sufficed.

Sent on 03/13/2019