Amanda Eloise Photography Reviews

Amanda Eloise Photography 7
  • Linda

Linda Vo · Getting married on 06/12/2020

All the stars

Amanda rocked it. We were in search of someone to take our engagement photos while we visited the Outerbanks in NC. Amanda had great communication and provided several recommendations for locations for our photos. She was very detail oriented (would remind me to pop my hip or foot) to ensure we nailed every photo! Amanda and her husband were incredibly personable and made our experience fun and memorable. I love her editing style and we received gorgeous photos. We HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Amanda Eloise Photography 8
    Amanda Eloise Photography 9
  • Petals

Petals Leaves · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Ten Stars if I could!

I would give TEN stars if I could! We worked together on a photo shoot for our floral website and Amanda was an integral part of the whole experience! She was able to recommend a studio, found the model, took care of the dress and makeup and of course, produced some of the MOST gorgeous photos I have ever seen. I actually cried while looking at the finished gallery I was so happy. Amanda was able to take the vision in my head and make it a reality. As a florist I know it can be incredibly difficult to get good pictures of florals but Amanda is an incredible photographer who elevated every design I created! To put it the only way I know how, she is simply the BEST!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Laura

Laura Ridley · Married on 07/27/2019

1,000,000% highly recommend her services!!

We could not recommend Amanda enough! Not only is she professional, flexible, and officiant; but she is also SO kind and patient! I typically LOATH having my picture taken, but she made it such a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable experience. 1,000,000% highly recommend her services!!l,

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Amanda Eloise Photography 10

Devan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Amanda was so wonderful to work with from start to finish! Her use of natural lighting in her photos is stunning. We are so glad we were able to book her!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Miguel Ramirez · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing at what she does!

My wife and I have used Amanda for more than one occasion over the past 3 years and my wife is the most picky person ever when it comes to photos. I’ve paid a thousand dollars for photos in Hawaii for our wedding vowel renewal and she only liked maybe 3 of those photos. We had over 6,000 photos for our own wedding and it was so many that the photographer had to put it on a hard drive and again.. she liked maybe 10? But once we found Amanda... that all changed. She has loved all her photos and has even recently done a redue of bridal wedding photos with her because she was so unhappy with her originals. I Havn’t heard my wife complain one time with any of Amanda’s photos and she even recently did my wife’s maternity photos as well. If you want someone who is worth every penny and a happy wife... look no further. Amanda has been a true blessing!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Amanda Eloise Photography 11
    Amanda Eloise Photography 12

Sara · Married on 08/11/2018

Let me be first to say that Amanda far exceeded our (already high) expectations. Amanda’s photography style is beautiful: Light, airy, and dreamy. It is the style of photography that I love. Since my husband and I have received the photos from our wedding, we can’t get over how many great shots there are. Too many to choose from, and I find myself with the great problem of not knowing what to post next because there are so many I want to share. We have received SO much feedback from friends, family, and acquaintances about the dreamy, magazine quality photos from our wedding. I honestly can’t say enough about them. Working with Amanda is great as well! She is so sweet and friendly, and quickly made my husband (who doesn’t enjoy photo sessions) at ease. I’m also quite awkward around cameras, but Amanda made me feel comfortable, and I have gotten so many compliments on how “photogenic” I am, and that I “look like a model”, all of which I credit to Amanda’s expertise and her comfortable presence when photographing. She made me look and feel like a natural. She is also great at getting large family shots, which can be quite a challenge, but she handled it with ease. The wedding pictures were my biggest priority, since they are what will last our lifetime (and beyond), and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of photographer, or the product. I give Amanda Eloise Photography a 5 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Amanda Eloise Photography 20
    Amanda Eloise Photography 21
    Amanda Eloise Photography 22

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

So so glad we found Amanda! She was so organized and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. She was easy to contact about any changes and worked well with all of them! And the pictures were phenomenal! We had full day coverage which totally paid off! Having pictures from getting ready to the sunset was such an awesome experience. I’ve recommended Amanda to everyone! She works hard to make sure your experience is care free and the pictures are stunning! Here are just a few of our favorite pics!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Amanda Eloise Photography 30
    Amanda Eloise Photography 31
    Amanda Eloise Photography 32

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved having Amanda as our photographer on our special days! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I usually feel awkward and uncomfortable getting our pictures taken, but Amanda went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and special. In turn, we have amazing pictures to document our special days! I highly recommend Amanda Eloise Photography, as she was kind and patient, flexible and gave us all the photos we wanted!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Amanda Eloise Photography 33
    Amanda Eloise Photography 34

Amanda has taken my photos a few times now and I am OBSESSED with her work! She is professional, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and a super talented photographer! Her work is so dreamy! Look no further and hire Amanda!

Sent on 10/12/2018