14 Reviews for Amanda DeBusk Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
13 Amanda DeBusk Photography Reviews

Amanda is not only the absolute best to work with, but the photos are stunningly beautiful and perfectly captured our personalities. You will leave your first meeting with Amanda feeling like she is your best friend because her kindness and excitement is infectious. She made our engagement session so fun and comfortable, especially for my photo-disliking fiancée. I cannot explain how in love with the photos I am. She did an amazing job capturing our quiet side, but also our goofy silly side. The photos are beautiful and natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted. I cannot wait to spend our wedding day with Amanda and have her capture all of our special moments! I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stop looking for a wedding photographer, she’s the one. Seriously. Your pictures will look like they came straight from Pinterest. Amanda is a creative genius!

Specifically, she is able to direct large groups of people in an organized manner to capture beautiful moments. She had my rambunctious bridal party attending to directions within seconds with quick and witty humor. My wedding pictures are stunning and my guests continue to comment on how amazing Amanda was. Plus, girl knows how to tear up a dance floor with brides!

If she ever decides to capture maternity moments or newborn photos, I’m in. I call dibs!

We could not have been more comfortable during our portraits. We absolutely love our pictures.

-Katie and Patrick

Wait until you see how she captures your dress, shoes and rings- and your special moments!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda is an amazing photographer! She is so outgoing, friendly & sweet! My husband & I had a totally awesome time during our engagement photos. And our pictures turned out much better than we ever could have hoped! During our wedding Amanda was amazing checking in to see if we wanted pictures with people not on our list. She gave great orders and got us through a very cold outdoors photo session on the monument with the entire bridal party. And when Amanda was finally finished taking pictures towards the end of the evening, she joined us out on the dance floor!!

Amanda DeBusk is a wonderful photographer! A dear friend and because of her I have enrolled in Photography School. You can have amazing wedding but she will take your experience and make it so much richer! Thank you Amanda for making our day so extra special and awesome!
Katie & John

Profile Picture Kate, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda was amazing! From the moment we met her, she was on top of everything. She was extremely easy going and professional. She was genuinely excited for us. The day of, Amanda was ahead of schedule, super calming and a blast! She was really efficient with taking all of the pictures we wanted and went with the flow to capture the spur of the moment ones. During the reception, she was so much fun. All of our guests raved about how much fun she was having on the dance floor and said it made them want to go out and have a good time with her! After just a few weeks, Amanda has our pictures completely done. They were incredible. We have received so many compliments from friends, family, and strangers. All in all, working with Amanda was fantastic. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Amanda and Brian - 1.16.16

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda was the life of the party. Prior to the wedding, she accommodated all of our requests, even with regards to changing her packages to make it meet our needs. She was HILARIOUS at the reception, and really got the dance floor moving. I can't wait to see the pictures, but we definitely chose the right photographer to fit our personality. She was so fun, outgoing, and charismatic! I am so happy we decided on Amanda!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amanda went above and beyond for our wedding!! Not only do our pictures look amazing, but she made the day so fun. There were 2 things we received the most compliments on, 1. The food at our venue, and 2. AMANDA! All of our guest thought she was fabulous! She not only took pictures all day, but was able to calm me down when things went wrong, fixed my bustle when it busted during the reception, AND brought people out to the dance floor! She absolutely got the party started at our reception, I don't know what we would have done without her that day!

If you are looking for a fun, outgoing, and talented photographer, than look no further!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Amanda over and over and over again! She is energetic, personable, and very professional. She really made use feel at ease on our wedding day and the pictures turned out incredible. Amanda is extremely talented and it is obvious she LOVES what she does. If you are in need of a wedding photographer who is not afraid to get out on the dance floor with you and your guests, Amanda is your girl!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda has such a talent for capturing that perfect image! She also has a fun-loving spirit that is contagious to those around her. She isn't afraid to get on the dancefloor and bust-a-move, all while capturing the moment. Her experience with weddings was very apparent when she began taking care of behind the scenes details without being asked to do so. Amanda and her assistant were the only two that could get the buttons closed on the back of my dress. They had no problem jumping in and making sure we kept on schedule. I would reccommend Amanda 500% to anyone looking for an outstanding and fun photographer!!

Profile Picture User4941705, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda DeBusk is one of the most amazing photographers you will ever meet. She has such an amazing way of making you feel so at ease (and takes amazing photos!). When my husband and I first met her, we felt like she had been our lifelong friend. It was extremely important to find someone that we knew would make us feel comfortable on our special day. We knew we needed her to do our wedding that we even hired her BEFORE we were engaged! My husband got her to take our photos as he was purposing. The pics are absolutely amazing from that day and even more amazing from our wedding day. Not only is she extremely professional, she is extremely fun! One of the best parts of her process, is getting to have a private viewing of all of the wedding photos in her studio. She knows how to make a bride and groom feel special on their day (and afterwards) just like they deserve!

Profile Picture Marcy, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda is an easy going yet extremely professional photographer. She made the whole day easy and took stunning pictures. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Five stars. Five stars. Five stars!! Amanda was truly amazing and made our wedding day so special. She is a joy to be around. Not only did we have a photographer for our big day, we gained a friend. She is remarkable in her creativity and the photos that she thought to take. My husband and I could not say enough praises for this awesome lady. She posted sneak peaks the very next day and had all of our pictures available after only two weeks. I cried looking at our pictures, they were so special. She not only captured the special moments between just Jarrod and I, but she was able to capture the entire feel of our wedding. She started in the morning with us at the beauty shop and took pictures of the girls getting ready. Then she was able to take any special request shots we had. She took pictures of all the guests and dancing and every special moment in our wedding. I would recommend Amanda 150% to all of my friends, family, and anyone who is wanting Wedding or Engagement pictures. Thanks Amanda! Love you!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stop looking for a photographer and book this girl right now! I was a very picky bride when it came to booking a photographer, and I am so happy that I found Amanda DeBusk Photography.
Amanda is the perfect combination of talent, skill and personality. She is easy to contact and meet with, she is flexible, and she is reliable. She is professional, but also treats her clients like good friends. She is so bubbly and easy to talk to, and she makes meetings and photography sessions fun and comfortable. For our wedding, she truly went above and beyond. We knew we could trust her to capture the images we wanted, and our wedding party and guests couldn't stop talking about her energy and presence that she had the entire day.

Profile Picture Bre, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't know if Amanda is as sweet, fun, and crazy with all her clients as she was with my husband and me at our wedding, but we (and our guests) absolutely adored her. She went above and beyond the call of duty for a photographer, making me laugh, helping me relax, and asking me questions to make sure she got all the shots I wanted on our big day. Not to mention, she gave us beautiful images. Amanda is the kind of girl you will want to hang out with after she's done capturing your wedding on film. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 6/1/13, 7 Reviews