Amanda Childs Paperie and Designs Reviews

11 | Parkton, MD

11 Reviews for Amanda Childs Paperie and Designs

Morgan Shriver 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Exceptional quality

Amanda designed the invitations for my sisters bridal shower and then a few years later for her baby shower! She puts her heart and soul into every piece created and is so patient when some indecisiveness sets it 馃槉 The quality and design are exceptional and truly works of art. Would use Amanda again and again!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Amanda

Mandy 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Amanda did a wonderful job creating invitations for us! I described to her what I wanted, sent her some pics and she worked her magic, we loved what she created! It was great having her mail them for us as well :)

Bishop 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Amanda did a wonderful job with everything for the wedding. From the paper goods to the place settings,centerpieces, backgrounds, escort boards, signage and just everything was amazing! Amanda was super helpful in the planning stages and was available for all my questions and concerns. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking to make their wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Taylor Nettleship 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection!

Amanda is truly one of the easiest people to work with!

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • User5308704 路 1+ year ago

I was a little worried working mostly through email, but Amanda made it so easy. She wasted no time in responding and was quick to get us our revisions. I felt like the process flew by! I cannot wait for her to do our wedding invitations and day of paper!

• User6107678 路 2+ years ago

Amanda did an outstanding job on the different items I needed for a bridal shower I was throwing! I gave her some ideas and told her what I did and did not want/like for the invitations and she took it all into account when creating the invitations. She was great to work with and sent multiple proofs before choosing the final invitation. She was very flexible and if there was something I didn't like or wanted to change she immediately did whatever was necessary to change it. She even gave me some super helpful tips for throwing the shower and her ideas were awesome! I highly recommend her and I plan to use her again in the future!! :)

Sent on 12/29/2015

Ashley 路 Married on 11/05/2016

I decided to do my best friends invites for her bridal shower and thought of Amanda since I have seen her work before. I needed them within a week and even showed her a picture I wanted to use. She took the picture, and asked for all of the guest addresses and names and she DID EVERYTHING!!! She showed me the invite before sending it out to confirm the addresses and it was PERFECT!!! She definitely caters to you because she knows how important this subject is to people. Shes super sweet and nice and always happy to talk to you!! She let me do a split payment at the time I needed to and she totally works with you with anything. IF you don't use her you will regret it!!!!! <3

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 07/24/2015

Amanda did a beautiful job creating my sisters bridal shower invites! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and exceeded expectations. I will never use anyone else for invitations. I still have people tell me how nice they were. I would recommend her to anyone. Couldn't have been happier with the quality of service.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Brittany 路 Married on 05/16/2015

Amanda is awesome to work with! She created our Save-The-Date magnets, Thank You cards, wedding programs, shower and wedding invitations, and various other things (table numbers, etc.)! We were extremely pleased with ALL of her work...very creative and willing to customize any project to your expectations! We had quite a few compliments that our wedding invitations were the prettiest that our guests had ever received! Not only is she good with paper items, she is an EXCEPTIONAL wedding planner! She kept us on schedule during the months leading up to the wedding and the day before and day-of, she was on top of things! I was completely at ease knowing Amanda had all of the vendors coordinated and everything taken care of. We highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Julia 路 event on: 04/11/2015

Amanda did a great job on these! It was perfect not having a minimum quantity because we only needed to send a few. I would recommend her to anyone