88 Reviews for Amalie Orrange Photography

User Photos
+10
Photos

Amalie and Jeff were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! Our pictures turned out beautiful and both of them were so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Amalie and Jeff are. They are the epitome of professionalism and quality. We loved every second of working with them from our engagement pictures session to our wedding. They are so easy to work with but the best part is how easy and comfortable they make you feel the whole time. The poses and instructions are never awkward and they let you be yourself. When we got our pictures back, they looked so unbelievably natural and just how I always pictured our wedding photographs would look. And on top of them being so amazing, we received all of our pictures in just two weeks! I cannot recommend Amalie enough and will go back to her for every life event that we want photographed in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It has been a real pleasure working with Amalie. I chose her after falling in love with her online portfolio. Her prices were higher than the other photographers that I had looked at, but in my opinion completely worth it for the level of professionalism and care that she puts into her work. Having excellent wedding photos was one of my highest priorities, and she certainly delivered! I purchased the 5-hour package which was perfect for our small wedding of 35 people.

I booked with Amalie a year out from our wedding. She sent us a welcome box that included recommended vendors (we chose our wonderful hair/makeup artist from her suggestion!) and a booklet explaining the process for taking family portraits, etc. which we found very helpful. Closer to our wedding date, she had us fill out a comprehensive questionnaire so that she could construct a timeline and know if we had any special photo requests. She also collaborated with our venue and day-of coordinator to make sure the timeline details were right.

On our wedding day both Amalie and her husband Jeff came to shoot our photos. We had a lot of fun working with them both! They kept us and our guests relaxed and laughing for photos, and also kept us on track with our timeline. The directions that Amalie and Jeff gave us were very clear and all of our poses look so organic in our photos, not to mention the great use of lighting. Only a few days after the wedding, Amalie gave us a sneak peek of our photos and told us the rest would be ready in 6-8 weeks. She worked hard to end up getting our photos to us much sooner than that, and we absolutely love how they turned out! We've shared our online gallery with our guests and they are likewise thrilled with all of the special moments (and some funny ones!) that Amalie and Jeff captured from our wedding. After going through the experience of planning a wedding, I would make the same choice to work with Amalie if I had to go back in time and choose again!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What more can I say than- beyond my every expectation. From the beginning, when Amalie and I had our first conversation, I knew that I did not have to worry about my wedding photos. My husband and I decided to also schedule our engagement photos with Amalie, and her awesome husband, so that we were totally comfortable with them on our wedding day. Scheduling our engagement photos with Amalie and her husband was the BEST decision we made- other than booking them! We had a blast and by the end of the session felt as though we had known them for years! Amalie was extremely quick to respond to emails, very kind with all of my million questions, and helped guide me with what to wear for photos, little details for the wedding photos, and much more! If you are in the Orlando area, or heck anywhere in the world, book Amalie and Jeff- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff are AMAZING! I can't explain how much I love our wedding photos. We even did an engagement session with Amalie, and those photos are stunning as well. From minute one on an introductory phone call, I instantly liked Amalie. Her photography style is exactly what I was looking for: a modern take on a traditional photo, almost editorial. Amalie was with us through the whole wedding journey, coaching us along the way. She helped me select outfits and venues for our engagement shoot and on the day of our wedding, she literally carried a bag of cough-drops for me since I had a cold. I cannot speak highly enough of Amalie and Jeff. These photos are something we will cherish forever.

Photos
Profile Picture Shelby, 1/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't get over my wedding photos. Amalie and Jeff are just too good at what they do!!! Not only are they great photographers but they are great with communication too! Their the sweetest most outgoing people that know what they are doing. I can't recommend these two enough!!!! See photos attached for proof - THEY ARE AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie is amazing. From the booking to the delivery of the photos everything was flawless, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Amalie and her husband Jeff have such a calming way about them, they went with the flow even when we were running a bit behind, and made us feel remarkably relaxed and natural during our first look. My family is huge and like herding cats, Amalie and Jeff were so patient, and organized, when it came to taking the family portraits. They went over and above and delivered the (absolutely gorgeous) final product to us in less a month. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our day. :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is no way I can adequately describe how special Amalie and Jeff's work is. Their talents are truly incredible, and the love and care they put into their work shows through so clearly. I booked Amalie after she and Jeff photographed my sister's wedding last year. I had never seen such beautiful wedding photos, and they were so easy for my sister to work with that despite my living across the country, once I got engaged I booked them immediately.

The photos that Amalie and Jeff take speak for themselves - but their professionalism, work ethic, and flexibility truly make them some of the best out there. Once you book with Amalie and Jeff you are welcomed into their "AOP Family". Amalie sent me a welcome note and some goodies which made me feel so special. More importantly, Amalie sent me a full questionnaire months before my wedding so that she could get a better sense of how the wedding day would flow and what is most important to me for her to photograph. She wanted me to note any family members, traditions, specific shots that I wanted, anything important to me was important to her. And on the day of, she had that in front of her and she didn't miss anything!!

Amalie also worked SO well with my other vendors - from my wedding planner to my church, Amalie made it easy on me by communicating directly with them so that everything went smoothly on my wedding day.

On top of that - Amalie and Jeff turn around a sampling of your photos within the first few days so that you can at least get a teaser of what will be coming - this was so special for us and made waiting for the rest of the photos so much easier!!

Hiring Amalie was easily one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our wedding - and the results are beyond what we could have expected. It was a perfect day, and because of Amalie we now have photos that capture exactly how special it really was!

Profile Picture Alston, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you’re looking for a photographer and have found Amalie and Jeff, look no further! As we were planning our destination wedding, we researched upwards of 10 photographers in the area and couldn’t find the right fit. Somehow, we stumbled upon Amalie’s website and immediately noticed that their creative and bright images were just what we were looking for. This was before we even discovered how amazing Amalie and Jeff are as people! They are professional, creative, kind, down to earth and calming, which is extremely important on your wedding day. They work SO great together and it shows in their pictures. We were also extremely impressed with how quickly we received our beautiful images. They quoted 6-8 weeks and we received everything within 2 1/2! We absolutely loved having Amalie and Jeff capture our special day and are so thankful we found them. Among all of our vendors, this was by far the BEST decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin with Amalie and Jeff? They are beyond amazing! This pair is so genuine and nice, an absolute blast to work with! My husband and I are camera shy, but they made the whole experience fun. We received the pictures ahead of schedule and they honestly speak for themselves. The photos are the perfect way to remember our wedding day! Thank you for all of your hard work, for capturing our special moments and for being such an important part of our wedding. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Amalie Orrange is the best in the business.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff were an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning, Amalie reached out to me to ask if I needed help with any wedding planning and sent me her recommendations for vendors. I know she works a lot of events, especially weddings, but she made the entire experience feel special and unique! She was very flexible to changes we made last minute and responded immediately if I had any inquiries. On the day of the wedding, she knew exactly where I needed to be and at what time--much like a wedding coordinator and photographer in one! Jeff was also a delight to work with the day of the wedding. He was always smiling and having fun with our bridal party and families.
Our sneak peak pictures were sent to us the Monday after our wedding which was a pleasant surprise! And our entire portfolio was available 2 weeks later! We have many gorgeous memories to keep forever to remind us of the best day of our lives!
I would absolutely recommend Amalie Orrange Photography to anyone who is searching for photography services and I will definitely contact them again when the time presents itself.

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVED working with Amalie at Amalie Orrange Photography, she exceeded all of my expectations when it comes to a wedding photographer. I came across Amalie’s work on Pinterest and was drawn to the light, airy and romantic feel to her photos. After our initial phone call I instantly knew I had to have Amalie as our wedding photographer. Amalie was extremely flexible and wanted to ensure that we received the best photos possible. After 30 minutes into shooting our engagement photos, it started pouring and lightening, Amalie told us that we should reschedule and when it came time to do our re-shoot we were given the full allotment of time for the engagement session. This blew my mind as I know some places would not be so accommodating and would take that initial time from the second session. This just shows that Amalie is a perfectionist! After our wedding we received a sneak peek of some of the photos the next morning, which was amazing to wake up to! Our full gallery was returned to us while we were still on our honeymoon, which made for great reminiscing of the best night of our lives! I would have no hesitations in recommending Amalie Orrange Photography as a wedding photographer, she is absolutely AMAZING!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff were fantastic to work with and took the most beautiful photos of my wedding! Seriously, everyone who has seen our photos has said they belong in a wedding magazine—they really do top-notch work. They kept us on schedule to the minute, basically. And they got us our photos SO QUICKLY after the event, it was amazing!!! Amalie and Jeff are seasoned professionals—there is no doubt of that. They are experts at their craft and of the ins-and-outs of the wedding industry in Central Florida. Amalie was incredibly helpful in the planning stages, as well. She provided vendor recommendations and expert advice on where to go for the first-look, family portraits, etc. They are also awesome people—very sweet and genuine and make you feel super comfortable in front of the camera, so that is a huge plus. I highly recommend Amalie Orrange Photography—trust me, they are the way to go!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew that when I got married one of my top must haves was AMAZING PICTURES. I found Amalie while googling a wedding photographer.....after seeing her work and talking to her, I was done! Amalie and Jeff's level of professionalism is just amazing. My fiancé - now husband is so not into taking pictures - but Amalie and Jeff and just FUN and they make it so easy to take beautiful photographs. They shoot from different perspectives - so you get a GREAT mix of beautiful pictures. They are great photographers and even more so great people. Highly recommended! Love y'all!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and her husband Jeff were an absolute JOY to have photography our engagement session and most importantly, our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease while taking photos and the quality of the photography is outstanding. When looking for photographers, it was really important to me to find someone who didn't over-edit. I didn't want the photos to look fake or orange or fuzzy. I wanted them to look natural and clear. Amalie gives you that and more. She is so talented and we are beyond thankful that we went with her. She uses natural light and knows the right spots around the city to give you exactly what you're looking for. When she gave us our final gallery I was in awe. She's the best of the best!

Profile Picture Kristin , 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Some of the best people we've met. Amalie and her husband Jeff made us feel so comfortable and we're so professional. The taught us how to pose and made us feel so confident. Their photos are so beautiful. Worth every penny. I would book them again for any life event. I recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amalie was the very first vendor I booked - and I do not regret it! I fell in love with their style of photography and how easy going and fun to work with they are. Her and her husband Jeff make it feel very natural to be in front of the camera and not like you are "posing". The very next day Amalie emailed over a sneak-peek gallery with images from our day - it was so fun to be able to look at some pictures so soon! I can't wait to see the rest, and can't thank Amalie and Jeff enough for being there on our day!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Amalie and Jeff as our photographers was one of the best decisions that we made in our planning process. Amaile was recommended to us by another bride that used her for their wedding. Naturally, we sought out and met with Amalie. We fell in love with Amalie’s personality and her style of photography. We scheduled our engagement session with them as well. This allowed us to get sneak peek of how shooting with her was and the quality of our photos. She’s so great to work with – she makes the shooting process relaxed, fun and natural, and SO easy. Her and Jeff do outstanding work. Her husband Jeff is the second shooter, who brings a great style as well. He’s also easy to get along with, and offers some more nontraditional shots and angles which is nice. We were so happy with the quality of the images that she took – she’s creative, attentive to detail, and precise. We truly enjoyed having Amalie and Jeff be our photographers: they’re professional, positive, fun to work with and extremely good at what they do. We received a sneak peek of of wedding photos one day after our wedding and then we received our full edited gallery in 12 days! We will have our images forever, and we’re so happy with them!

Profile Picture Nicole , 1/28/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff and Amalie are not only talented people, they are wonderful people. We loved every moment of working with this awesome couple. Their work is incredible, and so are they! We would give them 100 stars if we could. We can not recommend them enough. Our wedding was more than we ever dreamed it could be, and these two captured every moment beautifully.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not express how amazing Amalie Orrange Photography is!! Amalie and Jeff are such great artists. They are extremely fun and professional. They shot both my engagement and wedding photos. Every image turned out beautifully. I would recommend Amalie Orrange Photography a million times over!

Profile Picture Kasie, 11/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff are amazing! Our photographer was the very first thing we booked for our wedding (even before our venue) because it was super important to me. From the first time I met with Amalie I knew I was in great hands. Not only are they awesome photographers, but also so helpful with recommendations during the planning process as well. When it came to our wedding day, Amalie and Jeff made everything SO easy. We also did our engagement photo session with them. They make taking photos seem so natural and not awkward/overly posing like I thought it would be. And on top of that they are just so sweet and funny. They had us laughing the whole time :) Definitely the best decision we made! When we look through the photos of our special day, it is like reliving the day all over again. They did an amazing job capturing the day for us. They are THE BEST. Definitely highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff took our engagement and wedding photos. They were both so fun to work with and also very professional. The quality of their work is amazing! The photos are beautiful and were ready sooner than expected. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amalie and Jeff were such a joy to work with. We booked them almost a year and half before our wedding because of how many wonderful things we had heard about them. We're so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding. The pictures are beyond beautiful and were edited and ready for us within 2 weeks. Amalie even sent us a sneak peek the day after so we didn't have to leave for our honeymoon empty handed!! It was such a thoughtful touch!! We can't say enough wonderful things about this photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amalie was great to work with from beginning to end. She wasn't pushy and worked with us to come up with the right photo package for what we wanted on our wedding day. Amalie and Jeff did a great job on the actual wedding day too! They put us at ease during the photo shoots (we are a bit camera shy), they were professional, and genuinely friendly. Our photos were ready to go much sooner than we expected! They were of excellent quality, nicely edited and every picture we had asked for was achieved. Amalie and Jeff made a great team, they took charge without being too hyper or cheesy like other photographers. Overall, I would highly recommend their services and would use them again if need be.

Profile Picture User6935006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can we say about Amalie Orrange! If you are looking for a photographer for any type of event, but especially for a wedding, you need to go with Amalie and her husband Jeff. They were the first people we signed a contract with and we are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with them. Amalie and Jeff photographed our engagement session and our wedding, and not only do they do unbelievable work, but they are two of the most easy going, coolest people to hang out with. My wife and I loved every second we got to spend with them during our photo shoots. They know exactly what pictures they need to take, and they make the photo sessions very relaxed, comfortable, and fun. We could not have asked for better pictures; they came out absolutely beautiful. And, we know that is all due to the dedication and hard work of Amalie and Jeff. The next time my wife and I will be taking professional pictures, we will be sure to call Amalie Orrange. If you are getting married, your first call needs to be to Amalie and Jeff; it will be the best decision you will make! We are so happy that we had the opportunity to work with, and get to know, both Amalie and Jeff--they are truly first-class photographers and individuals!

Profile Picture Howie, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews