Amadeus Quartet Reviews

17 | Chappaqua, NY

17 Reviews for Amadeus Quartet

Vanessa · Married on 09/17/2016

We were extremely happy with the Amadeus Quartet! Their performance at our church ceremony and cocktail hour were extremely well done, and we received wonderful feedback from our guests. They were very timely and professional to deal with. They added a very elegant touch to our wedding and we would highly recommend them!

• Dalila

Dalila · Married on 08/27/2016

Deborah is great! She is a true professional and so passionate about music. The quartet offers a wide selection of songs for the ceremony and cocktail hour - include modern music! Their website and cds make it easier to envision their music as a part of your special day!

Beautiful music played by a very talented and professional group. We couldn't have asked for more! It was a pleasure to work with Deborah and her team. They communicated well with us throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend them!

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

I hired The Amadeus Quartet for a wedding I coordinated this past June. The bride and groom were extremely pleased!
    They were such a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding. The day of was beautifully filled with the playing of these talented musicians. They offer a wide variety of music from Bach to Beyoncé! You'll be amiss if you don't have them on your special day!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/13/2015

A belated thank you.

You translated my audio vision into reality.
    What greater talent than that.
    Your performance was exquisite.

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved working with Deborah and the Amadeus Quartet! When I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to have a string quartet for my ceremony because my love for the violin! It was very special for me to walk down the aisle to the music by Amadeus Quartet. Deborah was always so responsive and worked with me until we created a very nice music selection for my ceremony. She gave me great suggestions and feedback! Their website is an excellent resource of the various songs they can play. On the day of my wedding they arrived early and played as guests arrived. They played so beautifully! Most of my guests didn't know we were having live music (it was my surprise for them) and they absolutely loved it!!! So many guests commented on how lovely the music was and how it added a classy, elegant touch to our ceremony. Thank you Amadeus Quartet for being a part of such a special and important moment in my life!

Linda · Married on 09/14/2013

Tis string quartet is simply the best! They have such talent, such poise, very professional , very prompt.... I can't say enough good things about them!

Maria · Married on 09/29/2012

Super accommodating, amazing musicians, played despite somewhat cooler weather and rain earlier in the day. Highly recommended.

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2012

The Amadeus Quartet provided beautiful music during my wedding ceremony in May 2012. They were very easy to work with, responsive and reliable. The music was perfect and the enhanced a very special day for me. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you Amadeus Quartet!

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2011

I got married during Hurricane Irene. I was supposed to be married outside. As you can imagine, my wedding featured a number of "last minute" changes to the plan, including an all new venue, in a completely different town! The Amadeus Quartet not only showed up, on time, ready to go, they kept me informed all day -- one of their members was unable to attend due to a bridge closing and they let me know as soon as possible. They could not have been nicer, and the music was also fantastic. I received many compliments, and it was one of the few things during my wedding that was everything I had hoped for. Highly recommended for professionalism and quality of service.

Jane · Married on 09/30/2017

We got married at the end of September this year. We hired the Amadeus quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour which were originally scheduled to play outside but due to an unpredictable cold snap and rain we were forced to move it all inside.The quartet was accommodating and flexible and we appreciated that very much. They are very talented musicians and we were so happy to hear such wonderful music played on our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with Deborah to coordinate our song selections and we received many compliments on the quartets performance. It suited our elegant rustic wedding perfectly. Thank you!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2016

We had the trio from Amadeus String Quartet play during our wedding ceremony and I would highly recommend them! Deborah was always very responsive and it was extremely helpful to use their website to pick out wedding music that was perfect for us. Definitely recommend Amadeus String Quartet!

Larissa · Married on 10/23/2016

We booked Amadeus Quartet to play for the ceremony portion of our wedding and they were absolutely phenomenal. I highly recommend this group as they are professional, timely and very talented. The music was beautiful and created the most perfect atmosphere for our ceremony. Overall, this was a fantastic experience from start to finish!

Lee · Married on 09/24/2016

Amadeus was wonderful! They were prompt and incredibly professional. The music was beautiful and set the mood exactly as we had hoped it would. These guys were fabulous and I certainly recommend them with no reservations! My only critique is the communication between contract signing and the event was a bit sparse. That said, they were very responsive as soon as I reached out. I would have simply liked a bit more pro-active communication.

Eileen · Married on 09/28/2013

Deborah and her group of musicians did a great job at our wedding. We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception - which was something unusual for both the site and the quartet.
    I would say that the ceremony and cocktail hour were a huge success.
    The only downside was the logistics of the reception site within the manor house which separated the recpetion into 2 rooms which made it difficult for our guests to hear the music so that not as many people danced as we would have hoped for.
    Nonetheless, the quality and diversity of the music was excellent and I would highly recommend them for any event.

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Amadeus String Quartet truly enhances the beauty of your ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Deborah was extremely knowledgeable, patient, warm, and honest. She is quick to respond to emails, and explains everything very clearly. Her and her fellow musicians are extremely talented and delivered 100% on everything that was agreed upon. I highly recommend Amadeus Quartet for any wedding ceremony. They have so many songs that you can choose from. It's amazing how much they can play! Looking back, I wish we had them play during our cocktail hour in addition to the ceremony. If you can make it work in your budget, do it! Amadeus String Quartet is simply wonderful! Your guests will think so, too!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Amadeus Quartet's reply:

Hi Ashley. I am so very glad that you, your fiancee and families enjoyed our music! It was a complete pleasure working with you. Congratulations, again. Best, Deborah

Vanessa · Married on 06/04/2016

Deborah was super professional and accommodating, and there were a wide variety of songs to choose from for our outdoor ceremony. I would definitely recommend them as part of your special day.