Alyssa & Travis Reviews

13 | Altoona, PA

13 Reviews for Alyssa & Travis

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2020

10/10 Recommend!

This power couple is AMAZING. They captured all the beautiful moments at my wedding and then some. They are very organized and everything flowed so smoothly getting pictures with everyone!

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing people, Great photos!

Alyssa and Travis are absolutely amazing! Extremely friendly and cheerful to be around, they helped make our day so fun while capturing great memories at the same time! The photos are stunning and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

My fiancé and I have been more than happy having Alyssa & Travis as our photographers. Their work is exceptional and I would highly recommend them to anyone !

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Alyssa & Travis were a joy and delight to work with from the very beginning. After looking through their pictures and website, my husband and I were convinced that they were the perfect photographers...and we were not wrong!! From scheduling a skype date to meet and talk over their services as we were a couple hours away to enduring through the engagement pictures in 20 degree weather, Alyssa and Travis poured into us as we prepared for our special day. After signing the contract, they sent us their "Bridal Guide" which walked us through the whole wedding process from start to finish, gave us color ideas and wedding day ideas, and encouraged us to focus more on the marriage than the wedding process.
    On the wedding day, Alyssa and Travis were incredibly organized, prompt, and communicative. Because they were organized leading up to the wedding, the wedding day flowed beautifully with pictures, including the family photos!! If there were any pictures that we really wanted taken during the day, Alyssa responded joyfully!! My husband and I have been incredibly blessed by Alyssa & Travis and highly recommend working with them for your special day as well as other photography needs!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Tommiann · Married on 08/12/2017

I can hardly express, in a simple review, how thrilled I am with Alyssa and Travis. In addition to being incredibly talented, they are also warm, gracious, kindhearted people and truly take the time to get to know their clients. We completed our engagement session last month and it has made us EVEN MORE excited for our August wedding (however this is even possible!) . Alyssa treated us like royalty, and I'm sure we'll feel like celebrities again on our wedding day! When Alyssa and Travis join us on our special day, they will not only be there as our photographers, but as our friends!
    Imagine somebody coming in and airbrushing your LIFE - they take photos that highlight your best qualities, features, and the surrounding beauty! Additionally, Alyssa has taken the time to be of assistance in all aspects of wedding planning. As the expert, she is able to provide me with all types of personalized and practical advice!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

If you're looking for photographers who make you feel comfortable and give you beautiful pictures, Travis and Alyssa are your go to photographers! We did our engagement shoot with them and felt like we've known them for years! I can only anticipate our wedding being even better with them as our photographers!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer, stop right now because you will absolutely fall in love with these two! Not only do they deliver a stunning product, but they are totally invested in your day. Alyssa answers my million and one questions within minutes, and is always so upbeat and knowledgeable that my worries melt away within minutes of talking to her. She is also such an expert and has so many tips on getting a perfect, blissful experience. From the time we booked Alyssa and Travis to our time getting engagement photos to the weeks leading up to the wedding, I don't have even one moment where I wasn't so relieved that we found these perfect photographers.

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Alyssa and Travis are incredible photographers and people! My fiancé and I were definitely nervous before our engagement shoot because it was our first professional photography session. They made us feel so comfortable because of their upbeat and comforting style and approach. Alyssa has answered my thousands of questions over the past few months and is always quick to give me suggestions or piece of mind. I can only imagine how amazing my Wedding will be!

Devyn · Married on 03/25/2017

You will not find photographers that will make you feeling more important or beautiful than Alyssa & Travis! Alyssa was there every step answering all my questions! They both are so loving and caring and seriously adorable! We used them as our videographers and they captured every second of our day perfectly. They do amazing work and you will not regret this choice one bit! Alyssa spent the day telling how beautiful I looked and how great everything was going! This may not sound like much but after months of planning, having someone to build you up like that is amazing! I hope we get the chance to work with them in the future!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Renee · Married on 10/01/2016

Travis and Alyssa are a wonderful couple to work with that will make each couple feel special and unique. They did a great job capturing our day and allowing me to remember those precious moments. They are timely, great at encouraging, getting their job done and making it memorable in the process!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2016

Alyssa and Travis are seriously the sweetest, and they helped make our wedding day so special !! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding/engagement/whatever, you're truly going to get the best from these two. Alyssa was so easy to work with and made everything so simple for us. From our styled shoot to our wedding day. Our pictures were so beautiful and captured memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I still swoon over our gorgeous pictures all the time months later !!

Also, I highly recommend doing a father/bride first look with them. I had never heard of that, and Alyssa told us all about it, and they captured such a sweet moment between my father and I.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Words will never be enough to describe the talent of this couple. They have captured so many important events for my family and never once have they come even remotely close disappointing us. Every single picture has been amazing and we love every minute spent with them. Not only are they the kindest, most thoughtful, most sincere couple we have ever met, but they are helpful beyond measure. I will never be able to thank them enough for capturing so many important memories. I recommend them to every person I know and I couldn't even dream of using any other photographer. You want these two to not only capture your wedding day, but you will also whole heartedly want them to become a part of your family!

Amy · Married on 08/27/2016

If you book Alyssa and Travis as your wedding photographers you definitely won't regret it. They do fantastic work; every one of our photos was beautiful. They are also kind, genuine and easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 09/20/2017