Alyssa Rachel | Photographer Reviews

Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 5
Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 6
Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 7

Angela · Getting married on 05/17/2019

Alyssa was a pleasure to work with! She's professional, down to earth, and very prepared. She worked with our schedule for our engagement photoshoot and answered everything beforehand, making the prices easier. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Mae · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Satisfied

I can't say enough great things about Alyssa. Her prices are affordable and she is the right mixture of professional and friendly. She was so easy to work with and she was very patient while taking our engagement photos which included our rescue puppy Wrigley. We were so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out. I would definetly recommend her!!

Blaine Packard · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience. Would highly recommend using for any kind of event.

Worked almost hand in hand with the DJ to keep everything on schedule. Couldn't believe how much she got done in the short amount she had. The photos came out beautifully and in a timely manner. Couldn't be happier with the experience and professional.

Tenaya C · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect experience!

We couldn't have been more happy with Alyssa's service! She was so laid back, but got the job done. Her photography was absolutely beautiful. We love our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She had our wedding and our engagement photos back to us quicker than I have ever heard of any couple receiving their photos. I would highly recommend Alyssa for photography! We look forward to using her services again in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Steven Reynolds · Married on 09/16/2018

Phenomenal!

Alyssa was very flexible to my wife and I's schedule. We were worried about poses, looking natural on our big day and she made everything so simple and easy. The pictures of our big day turned out better than we had ever imagined.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Stephanie Tablit · Married on 09/01/2018

Patient and Kind!

We met Alyssa at a Bridal Showcase at Naval Base Point Loma and we hit it off from the very start. Alyssa is very professional and a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Her package included an engagement photoshoot which helped remove those camera shy jitters before the day of the wedding! Her turn-around with the photos was extremely quick and her website to review the photos is easy to work with. We are very happy with both our engagement photos and wedding photos.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Alyssa is amazing!!! She is so sweet and professional and understands what you are going through! I am soo Lucky to have found her to do my engagement and wedding! Love her work!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Alyssa Rachel | Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! It is always a pleasure working with you!

Lara · Married on 12/15/2017

Easy to work with, professional, responsive, and affordable - all with a high-end experience and work product. Wedding was 12/15 and we received photos by 12/21. Thank you Alyssa!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Joseph · Married on 12/09/2017

I hired Alyssa to photograph my engagement proposal in San Diego. It was last minute looking for a photographer and she took care of making the memory last forever.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 14
    Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 15
    Alyssa Rachel | Photographer 16

Alyssa Rachel | Photographer's reply:

Thank you, Joe! It was so special capturing your proposal to Erin! You guys are so cute together!

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

Wedding photographer

Many things didn’t go as planned with the wedding planning, but I can honestly say having Alyssa as our photographer was one of the best things about it! She is incredible from the very first meeting to the actual wedding day! She is so quick to respond with any questions or concerns throughout the process, she was always smiling and ready to shoot, she makes you so incredibly comfortable when you’re out there taking pictures with her, and she produces such great work for a reasonable price! I cannot thank her enough for keeping my stress level down during the wedding process and for capturing one of the best days of my husband and I’s life.